Pirate Treasure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers

We were within a few feet of the end of the parade anyway, so I undid her the shackles on her legs climbed up on the platform, unhooked and untied her arms. I cradled her spasming, quivering and shaking body in my arms as I pulled her off the vibrators. With her in my arms, I jumped down off of the platform and I felt her lips kissing my neck then heard her whisper, "I need you Master, I need your love, I need you in me. You promised Master, you promised."

As I dropped my pants and sat on the deck below the gunnels, I lifted her above my cock and seated the head of my cock firmly in her quivering, grasping pussy lips, and said. "A Master always keeps his promises."

She started cumming again as I slowly fed my cock into her clutching pussy, but this time it seemed less violent and more intimate. Her lips pressed against my neck and in a shaky quivering voice, she whispered, "Oh my Master, oh I love you so Master, make love to me master, make me your slave again, make me yours Master."

I began to pick up the pace and lifted her, almost totally off my cock before burying myself into her. She was still cradled in my arms against my body while her body was spasming from orgasm to orgasm. Her face was glowing with love; ecstasy and the rapture of having her master love her while buried deep inside her. Her perfect breasts and nipples were bouncing in time with my hard thrusts and I couldn't resist holding and caressing one with my free hand.

Watching the erotic display Cindy put on all day had me close to the edge while Cindy was morphing from orgasm to orgasm. Her head was laying on my shoulder as her whole body quivered and shook and she clung to me desperately wanting me closer. I felt wetness on my shoulder and when I looked at her face she almost looked angelic with the rapturous love on her face and she was crying tears of joy as I took her to even higher heights.

I couldn't hold out much longer and it was only a few minutes before I sprayed my seed inside her rippling pussy. I continued to pump my seed into her body I held my delicate and loving Pet tightly to my chest as I kissed away the tears on her face.

With me still cradling Cindy in my arms and my cock still deeply embedded in her pussy, I yelled over to the float driver to check us out of the parade and get us back to the hotel as soon as possible. I held her tight as I kept lavishing kisses on her face. She tilted her face to me and we shared a long sensuous kiss. When I pulled back a little, I said, "Cindy my beautiful and incredible Pet, you were amazing today and you have made your master very, very proud. I'm in love with you Cindy, and I want you to be my sub forever and never want you to leave my side. I have scheduled a special ceremony in one weeks time in which I will mark you, collar you and officially make you mine forever."

She looked at me and tears filled her eyes, she buried her head in my neck and began to cry again. In between sobs, she said, "I thought this would only happen in my dreams. Oh Master I am yours for as long as you want me, I am so in love with you, and my love is unconditional. Master, you don't have to do this, I will always love you and I will always be your devoted slave, without conditions, I will never say no and never deny you anything."

I put my finger under her chin and tilted her face to mine. Looking into her eyes, I said, "I love you more than I can say, my commitment to you is because I truly love you and want you always. Cindy, for the first time in my life, I'm happy and in love and all of this is because of you. I want you in my life always and forever. Your unwavering love, trust and unconditional devotion have changed me into a better man and one I hope is worthy of the gifts that you have given me. In a week's time, you will know the depth of my feelings when I tell the world that Cindy is mine and mine alone."

She snuggled into me and wrapped her arms around me and started crying tears of happiness.

"Master this is a dream, a dream I didn't think I was worthy of. I would be dead if not for you and now I would want to be dead if you weren't in my life. From the very first day I met you, you have given me gifts of love, passion and the kind of life I had only read about. I will be the best slave you've ever seen. Master, I never want to be apart from you either, but a slave doesn't have a choice. By making me yours, you are making a dream come true for this slave. Thank you Master, for loving me and for letting me love you."

The driver came back and we finally made it back to our hotel. Cindy and I spent the night cradled in each of his arms, occasionally making love. Mostly, we just lay together, looking in each other's eyes and shared the occasional kiss. It was one of the most wonderful evenings I've ever spent.

According to the Fantasy Fest contracts, we had to do this five more times to be in contention for any kind of award. Looking into Cindy's eyes I knew I was done, I was not going to do this again. I had tried to undo all the damage done to her eight months ago and I displayed her in all her splendor to all of Key West. But now she was mine, I had already moved on and was impatiently waiting to claim her as mine.

With that, I realized that Cindy and I had come full circle. I found her beaten and abused on a pirate ship float, I showed her my love and devotion and we left in another pirate ship float, one with me ready to take her home and claim her as mine forever.

On Halloween night, I will claim her as mine and she will be my "Perfect Picture".

The End

Of the prequel to "Perfect Picture". Cindy's Story is contained in three stories.

Pirate Treasure -- 12 Chapters

Perfect Picture -- 1 Story

Pornstar Pet -- 8 Chapters

Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers
12