Pirates

Story Info
Powerful pirate meets a new wench and a new adventure.
4.8k words
3.95
23.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Please tell me what you think. Any and all comments are welcome, I'm new at this and trying very hard to improve.**

*

Prologue: The Meeting

The captain stepped onto land timidly. It had been at least 3 months since his ship had docked. He always hated it. There were so many things to worry about; the authority, rivals, angry woman, the husbands of angry women. It was always a gamble, but here, he was excited. He had never docked here before, and he was looking forward to the chance to wench and drink.

He walked down the dirty streets, still half expecting to get shot at any moment. As such, he kept his hand on the hilt of his sword, right next to his pistol. A seedy little spot caught his eye while he walked, just a few yards down the road. The sign read, "The Submissive Succubus." He was intrigued, he liked places like this, they always gave him the chance to grab a girl, fuck her, and then be on his way.

He walked in, immediately being accosted with the powerful aroma of alcohol and vomit. He smiled slightly. He knew he would like it here. As he went to find a seat, he noticed a particularly clean looking wench trying to weave her way through a maze of groping and invasive hands. Her blonde hair swung from side to side in a tight ponytail, he tits bounced slightly, and her hips moved entrancingly the way she was forced to bend, avoiding the hands of the drunkards around her.

He didnt even take one step towards her before a particularly ugly drunk got up from his seat as she walked by and grabbed her by the throat. He threw her down on the table and lifted up her skirt. She wasnt wearing anything under it, and he giggled stupidly as he shoved three fingers inside her. She yelped but then stayed quiet. It was the policy of most of these places that these things happen, the less the wench fights, the better it is for her. The captain had never liked stupid drunks taking advantage of women because they were stronger. If they liked it, that was one thing, but this...he couldn't stand for. However, he wanted to see where the drunk would take the situation; perhaps he would gain a reason to kill the man, instead of just beating him.

He pulled his fingers out of her and started fumbling with the buttons on his pants. Once he finally got his cock out, the captain almost laughed out loud. The man was as hard as a rock, and maybe a full 3 and a half inches in length, along with being the skinniest cock he had ever seen. His hand reached down to the handle of his pistol and almost at the exact moment the man was fully inside her, there was also a bullet fully inside his skull. He fell to the ground and the pub grew quiet instantly. They all looked over at the captain, who just stood there, grinning like a fool, as happy as could be. His canines were longer than normal, ground down to sharp points, his long black beard reached down to his sternum, and his moustache, almost equally as long, braided and beaded. Every one who might have thought that they would be angry at the intrusion immediately thought better of dealing with a man who took so much joy in death.

The captain, now straight faced, walked over to the wench and pulled her up off the table. He sat down on the chair the dead man had once sat in and pulled out his cock. He took the girl and set her down on top of him. She moaned slightly as he entered her. She rocked back and forth for a few minutes before she shook with her orgasm. The captain picked her up and sat her down on top of the nearest table. He started stroking his cock over her face and then shot his cum all down her body. She looked up at him innocently and said, "My clothes are ruined." He tore all the clothes off her body in one clean motion, slapped her ass slightly and then said, "Now get me a fucking whiskey before I stick this all the way down your throat."

She hesitated, almost as though she was considering taking him up on that offer. The captain was really beginning to like this girl. She got up to get him his drink and as she walked away, the captain watched her beautiful shapely ass sway back and forth. A thought suddenly occurred to him and he asked, "What's your name, whore?"

"Betsy, sir."

"Forget the whiskey and meet me at the docks tonight, Betsy." This woman would be the perfect addition to his crew.

Chapter 1: The First Night

The captain sauntered back to the docks. His night had been full of drinking and fighting. As he got closer to his ship, he saw that whore, Betsy, near the walkway onto his ship. She was on her knees with a man's hand on the back of her head, pushing her head onto his cock with some force. As he got even closer, he saw that the man was Eldric, one of his crew members. He took his pistol out and shot at the man, knocking his wide brimmed hat off his bald skull. He was one of the black men he and his crew had picked up off a remote island that he was pretty sure no one knew existed. The two men that came from that island had strange cocks, the same average length of his or any of his other crews, but thicker and bent in a zigzag pattern. The man stopped what he was doing, pulled his cock out of her mouth just in time to piss all over his pants. The captain shouted at him, "Eld, don't you dare fucking ruin my new cabin wench before I get my night with her, you dumb bastard." When Eld realized who it was, he relaxed a little, but he stayed stationary, knowing that the captain had no qualms about shooting a crew member if they stepped over the line.

He walked over and picked Betsy up by her hair. He straightened out her clothing and then walked up the walk way, intending for her to follow him. She did, and looked back at the big man, Eldric, wondering what it would feel like to have that strange cock pulsing inside her. She was more interested, however, in all the things the captain could and most likely would do to her as soon as they were alone. She was scared, but she could feel her juices dripping down her legs.

They walked into the cabin. The captain took his dirty black coat and hung it on a hook drilled into the wall. He began to unbutton his shirt, she timidly began to pull her shirt off, but the captain smiled and shook his head. Once his shirt was off, he walked over to her. He looked into her eyes and smirked. His right eyebrow raised and his hand reached up and grabbed the collar of her shirt. He gripped hard and pulled, and almost instantly there was a small tear at the top of the shirt. He pulled his hand away, smiled a tooth filled grin and then grabbed one side of the torn shirt with each hand and pulled. Her breasts showed free, naturally hanging, but not too much, with perfectly sized nipples. He stared at them until she was uncomfortable, but she knew his stare meant that he was enjoying it. He reached up tentatively and grabbed one, at first gentle, but getting more and more confident with his groping. They were a good handful, and he could feel her nipples hardening in his palms. Once he seemed bored of this, his facial expression changed. Suddenly he was nothing but lustful, there was still bemusement in his eyes, but more so, there was just passion. He wanted her, and he was going to take her.

He slapped her left tit and she moaned. He picked her up by her waist and threw her on the bed. She screamed while she was in the air, just for a second, and it only heightened the captains want for her. Hopefully, he thought, She will scream like that with a thick cock inside her. He tore off her pants, revealing what can only be described as a thin strip of fabric that was intended to cover her, but was failing miserably. He pushed it aside as he knelt down in front of her, grabbing onto her right tit, while pushing his hand under her ass to lift her cunt closer to his mouth.

His tongue slowly came out of his mouth, just slightly touching her clit hood. Nothing too exciting, but she could feel it, and she knew that she was going to like whatever came next. His tongue kept snaking down her cunt, deliberately missing her clit, and spending time pushing her lips around. She moaned, begging him for more. He stuck his tongue out more, travelling barely an inch inside her, but then it began to move quickly up and down, back and forth, vibrating inside her. After a minute of this, he took her nether lips into his mouth and sucked on them slightly. Then, before she realized what was happening, his tongue was on her clit, furiously moving from side to side. She moaned loudly, and he worked faster. For what seemed like hours this went on, until he put a finger inside her cunt. Almost immediately, he felt her pussy walls starting to contract and so he stopped. She whimpered, wishing only that he would have kept going for just a second longer.

He stood up and stepped away. She sat up and brought her face to his crotch. She opened her mouth and lightly bit his hard on through his pants. He grinned, and she reached up and pulled his pants down. She grabbed his cock in her right hand and began to stroke up and down. Amazingly, his cock got even harder as she did this. She took it and lightly slapped it against her face a few times, smiling wickedly. Then, she kissed the tip, opening her mouth just a little bit. She stroked it for a few minutes with just the tip on her lips before she took it all in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth, trying as hard as she could do get him off. He wouldn't let her, though. The night was not over.

After a few minutes, he took her by the hand and lifted her to her feet. He pulled down her underwear and turned her around. He bent her over the bed. She put her hands up on the wall so she could keep standing. He reached down and put two fingers inside her cunt while he played with her ass hole with his thumb. Then, he simply thrust once, and his fingers were replaced with his cock. She begged him for more, faster, and he gave it to her. With each thrust, he was deeper, and his thumb was farther inside her ass. He pulled his thumb away and spanked her, all the while pushing harder and harder into her. Then his hand reached around her body and started flicking her clit lightly. She almost came right there, but then he stopped and pulled out of her. He turned her around again and threw her on her back. He climbed on top of her and went inside her. He pounded into her, telling her to beg him, telling her what a slut she was. Her tits bounced with each thrust, and watching them, he almost came. But still, the night wasn't over, and he wasn't done with her.

He picked her up, and staying inside of her, lied down and put her on top of him. She began to rock back and forth, closing her eyes and facing up towards the ceiling. Her mouth was open but she made no sound. She was so close, but she was afraid that if she came before him, he would be angry, or it would be over. So she kept going for almost an hour, until he pulled her down near his face by her hair and said, "Come, whore. Come for me." And she did. It was the wettest, longest, most intense orgasm she had ever had, and she screamed for almost a minute. After she was done, he pulled out of her, laid her down and put his cock in front of her face. He grabbed it with his hand and jerked it twice before spilling his seed all over her face. He groaned and smiled as she took her finger and scooped up every drop that didn't go into her mouth and then licked it off her finger.

He lay down next to her and they fell asleep. The captain thought, I'm really beginning to like this girl.

Chapter 2: The Other Whore and the Crew

The next morning the captain woke up to a warm sensation around his cock. He had been woken up this way enough times that he knew what was going on, and he just reveled in it. Within 15 minutes, he came and Betsy swallowed every last bit of it, choking on the last spurt. She looked up at him with that angelic smile, and for the first time in a long time, an honest, happy smile crept across the captain's face.

He got out of bed and dressed. He combed his beard and put his bandana on. He told Betsy to wear an outfit he had picked out for her the night before in town. It consisted of a black corset, see through in a couple places, including but not limited to her nipples, a thong, a garter belt with fishnet stockings, and a miniskirt that couldn't cover her ass if she pulled it down an inch and stood straight up all day. She played with her hair for a moment, gazing in the broken mirror that hung above the water basin in the captain's room, and then turned to smile at him.

He once again had his captain's face on, and didn't return the smile. They stepped out of the small door and up the stairs to the right to stand on the upper deck, where the wheel was. Eldric's brother, Eltoc, had been manning the wheel for the night, and they had already been out at sea for 6 hours now, they found out. They had gone west, just like the captain said to.

He took the wheel for a moment, gazing out towards the sea, feeling the wind blow his beard over his shoulder and the salt in the air dry his eyes. This was his place. That's when she heard a scream from below the deck. At first she couldn't tell whether it was a scream of pain or pleasure, but it was definitely female. Once she looked down and saw what was happening, she deduced that it was most likely a little bit of both. There was another woman, straddling one man laying down on the deck with his cock in her cunt, while another man knelt behind her, thrusting into her ass hole. All at once, the three of them came, and the men pulled their pants up and got back to work, while she lied there for a moment, smiling. She got up and pulled her ratty white dress down past her breasts where it rested somewhere a half an inch below her ass cheeks. The girl couldn't have been more than 19. She had long black hair, and a pair of dark brown eyes. Her tits were small, and her ass was not as big as Betsy's, but definitely worth mentioning.

"That one's Emma. She's the ship whore," The captain said, his voice raspier than she remembered. She figured it was another part of how he was on his ship, and not with his woman. "And you have to be just as good as her, little girl."

Betsy worried, just for an instant, that she might not be able to handle something like Emma just did. But if it meant being with the captain, she would do anything.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grab her ass and linger there. She turned around to see Eldric standing over her. At almost a foot taller than she, he was an imposing figure, but the captain still commanded more attention. His accent thick, she could barely understand him when he said, "I'd like to finish what we started last night." She looked to the captain, and he simply smiled at her. She turned to face him, and before she could even move, his cock was out and he had picked her up by her ass. He pulled her to him and pushed the fabric covering her cunt away as he lowered her onto his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she screamed in pain from his cock stretching her out. She could feel the curve of his cock going in and out of her as he bounced her up and down, and she slowly got used to it, but not once did she think she wouldn't have preferred a normal cock. After a few minutes, he came inside her. He pulled out, set her on the ground and then walked away.

She was relieved but she didn't even have a second to think before there was a hand grabbing her left wrist and guiding it to a rock hard cock. She began to look in the direction of this new cock, but then felt a pair of hands pulling her tits out of their confinement beneath the fabric of the corset. Then a mouth was on her nipples, sucking and nibbling, while another cock appeared in her right hand. She looked around her, trying to get her bearings. The man on her nipples was Eltoc, and the two men she was jacking off she couldn't identify. One was short and overweight, with a cock much the same, and the other was tall and built, with a thin cock almost 7 inches in length. She looked behind her and the captain was walking away, lighting a pipe and sitting on the railing to watch her.

The big black man, Eltoc stood up and put his hands on her shoulders. He pressed down, and even if she didn't want to, which she still hadn't decided on, she was going down on her knees. She took the think, crooked penis in her mouth, which fit comfortably, unlike Eldric's, while she continued to jack off the other two men. Then she moved to her right to suck on that cock, while Eltoc slapped his dick up against her tits. She moved back and forth between the man on her right and left, while Eltoc pushed her tits together around his cock and finally came all over her chest and neck. Then all at once, the two men on either side of her came in her hair and all over her face. They all laced up their pants and walked away, satisfied.

She looked over to the captain, dripping cum, and he smiled. She smiled back and he motioned for her to go over to him. When she got to him, he spanked her and turned her around facing the ocean. She used the railing as a brace as he pulled his cock out and started slowly entering her ass, a little more each time. Soon he was inside her to the hilt and he began thrusting gently. She could hardly stand it, she was in so much pain and needed to come so bad, her clit was throbbing and it was all she could think about. "How's that ass, captain?" A voice said to her right.

"It's nice and tight, James. Here, try it out." And suddenly he was gone. The man behind her now was as tall as the captain but not near as big of a man. His cock was smaller and so was he. He fit into her stretched ass easily and moaned as he pumped a few times before crudely coming inside her ass hole. "You damn right it is, I hardly lasted any time at all!" They both laughed, laced up, and went back to work. Betsy needed to come so fucking badly. She planned to go to the bathroom and just get herself off.

"Captain, where's the bathroom?" She said innocently. He pointed to the other side of the lower deck and smirked.

She didn't quite catch what the smirk was about, but hurried off in the direction he pointed. As soon as she hit the lower deck, though, she figured out what he was smirking about. The other woman, Emma, was getting fucked from behind as her face was fucked by another man in front of her. As soon as the two men saw Betsy they stopped. They held their cocks in their hands and grabbed Emma, pushing her in Betsy's direction. Emma stopped in front of her, smiled, and planted a kiss on her cheek. She grabbed Betsy's waist and led her over to the men, who were now 5 instead of 2. Betsy and Emma began to kiss and grope each other, while a man entered each one from behind. The remaining 3 got on either side of the girls, taking their hands to their cocks. Betsy opened her eyes for just a moment to see that the number of men around them had doubled. She and Emma were both suddenly picked up and thrown onto their knees. One man slid under Betsy and entered her cunt, rubbing up against her clit in the process and she moaned loudly. Another man came from behind her and slowly pushed into her ass, while yet another was standing in front of her, pushing his cock into her lips. She opened her mouth and took him in. She could not believe how many sensations she was getting at once. Almost immediately she came, she might have even come twice, and after 20 minutes, all 3 men that were inside her had come and been replaced by a different one.

Betsy just kept coming and coming, and this went on for an hour until a loud horn blew from somewhere on the upper deck. All the men stopped what they were doing, laced up, and drew their swords. Betsy stood up, stumbling from the aching pain in her cunt, ass, and legs to see a huge battleship no more than 200 yards away.

Chapter 3: The Battle and the Aftermath

12