Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 02

Story Info
Love Island.
3.3k words
4.68
31.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

PotC 2 - Love Island

Jack Sparrow opened his eyes awaking from a light doze. Glancing to his left, the pirate's eyes softened and a gentle smile played about his lips; a smile of genuine pleasure. The golden, naked supine body that still slept was the beautiful young blacksmith turned pirate and first mate aboard the Black Pearl, Will Turner. Jack smiled happily and caressed the slim hip of his lover. They lay in the shade of abundant foliage on sheets they'd carried from the ship for just this purpose. Making love on a beach might sound idyllic, but sand was uncomfortable in the least if it managed to invade tender body parts. Will murmured softly at the caress and snuggled closer to the older man, broadening Jack's smile.

Jack listened and could hear his men who were closer to the shore than the two lovers. They'd picked up fresh water and some fruit for the ship's supplies and had decided to spend a day relaxing on the island. When the sun began to set, Jack knew there would be a big campfire and freshly caught meat or fish would be roasted before they would sit and drink, singing and telling stories that would get highly embellished and less credible as the night wore on. He also knew that he and Will would be joining in, but not just yet. It was only late afternoon and Jack had an appetite of a different nature. He wanted to make love again with his dark haired beauty and just have time alone with his boy.

Almost of its own volition, Jack's hand moved from Will's hip to run appreciatively along a sleek, toned thigh. Jack marvelled at the difference in colour between his deeply tanned skin and Will's paler flesh. He hooked his foot over Will's shapely calf and pulled the limb towards him, causing Will's legs to part alluringly and Jack's eyes were drawn to the lax genitals. Will's shaft lay on his left thigh. A soft murmur of Jack's name went straight to the pirate's heart. Reaching between Will's parted thighs, Jack cupped the velvety sac and began to fondle it gently, watching intently for the moment Will would become awake. He glanced down at the smooth slender rod that was slowly hardening. A louder murmur of his name accompanied an arching of the younger man's lower body closer to Jack's hand. Unable to resist any more, bending forward, Jack's lips pressed against the slightly parted cupid's bow of Will's own. A soft moan of disappointment escaped Will as Jack pulled back. A hum of appreciation met Jack's next kiss and Will's lips parted further allowing Jack's tongue to lay siege to the warm wet cavern and ravish the slick, agile muscle that lay within. He felt a hand behind his head holding him in place as the kiss deepened to mutual satisfaction.

Reluctantly breaking apart to breathe, Jack gazed down into pools of molten chocolate that shone with love for him.

"Jack," the voice was low and as sinful as its owner was angelic. Jack's personal angel; his most precious treasure. Will looked at the older man and smiled sleepily. He gasped with pleasure as Jack dropped his head to suckle a cinnamon nipple whilst his hand released its gentle hold on Will's velvety sac to stroke the hardening slender rod between Will's spread legs. Jack moved to the twin nub on Will's chest and kept his strokes to Will's shaft gentle. Although he wanted to bring joy to his lover, he was greedy enough to want Will to come again when Jack was inside him and the older man had that scene all planned out. This time he wanted to taste and savour the younger man.

"You're insatiable," Will moaned softly as his nipples ached pleasurably from Jack's expert attention and his erection stiffened to full arousal, the pale, slender shaft suffused a pale pink, the head red and weeping with pre-come.

"Aye, luv," Jack grinned as he inspected his handiwork and lapped at the slit of Will's shaft. "But only for ye, treasure."

Returning to Will's lush mouth, Jack kissed the younger man with all the love and passion at his command. From there he plotted a course with his tongue down the smooth expanse of Will's chest and abdomen. He plundered the irresistible navel smiling at the musical giggle and enticing wriggle from the slender young man beneath him. Jack allowed his tongue to follow the trail of dark hair that led to a treasure trove unique to Will and nuzzled happily in Will's public pelt. He had reached his own personal paradise and he licked a swathe from root to tip of the alluring organ that rose so gracefully from Will's groin. Will tasted of his own unique musk and of the sea and Jack joyfully lapped at the straining shaft.

With a wanton moan that sent jolts to Jack's own hard shaft, Will bent his knees up and out and offered himself completely to his more dominant mate. Jack growled his pleasure. Aboard ship, despite Jack being Will's captain, the younger man was independent enough to occasionally challenge him. Jack loved Will's strong spirit and independent streak and to find that Will would be submissive in their bed was intensely arousing for the pirate.

From his vantage point between Will's spread thighs, Jack could now espy the tiny gateway to Eden. The small, puckered portal that allowed the two men to join, that gave Jack the most intimate access to Will's body. Only Jack had ever known Will so intimately and that thought still sent shivers of primal possession throughout Jack's body. He loved becoming one with Will's body, as one in flesh as they already were in heart and soul. No-one, other than the beautiful boy lying so vulnerable and so trustingly, had ever loved Jack as deeply or as completely. Jack relished every opportunity to show Will with word or gesture that he felt the same way. Jack could feel Will's love and he growled again with passion and the need to possess that which was his. He swooped downwards, licking the sac that was heavy with Will's unspent seed. He delighted in the cry of pleasure the act elicited. He carefully suckled each orb, rolling them in his mouth to groans of appreciation. He began to lick lower, his tongue dancing across the narrow strip of flesh leading to the pirate's very unique and personal treasure-trove. As he reached the tiny gate to paradise, Jack used his thumbs to spread Will's cheeks and he gazed with hunger at the tiny aperture. Jack flicked his tongue over the sensitive flesh and was thrilled by mewls of pleasure that spilled from Will's mouth as he began to thrust and lap until finally Will opened fully to him. Jack thrust his tongue as deep as possible enjoying the intimate taste of his young lover overlaid with that of his own seed from earlier love-making.

The lovers had forgone their normal nightly passion to be able to fully enjoy their time on the island and Will had been assured by his older mate that Jack had special plans for them. By the time they had set everything up in their secluded nest, they were almost tearing each other's clothes off in their haste to enjoy skin to skin touches. Jack had aroused Will to the point of release with his hands and body and then suckled the younger man's eager organ, greedily swallowing all his lover could produce as though a man dying of thirst. He had then worked at arousing Will again as he had prepared the slender channel to accept his sex and their coupling had been hard, fast and energetic leaving both men panting in the wake of shattering climaxes. Jack had then tenderly gathered his almost comatose lover into his arms and the two men had cuddled close in post-coital bliss until sleep had claimed them both.

Now, his tongue thrusting deeply into Will's silken depths, Jack wanted nothing more then to have his Sweet William lose himself in unrestrained passion. The taste of his seed in Will's most private place had the older man's shaft aching with need, but Jack resisted the urge to bury himself deep. He had plans and he intended to realize them. Will was trying to push back on Jack's tongue and Jack hummed his pleasure. Shamelessly Will spread his legs wider, silently begging for the intimate caress. He was incapable of speech other than tiny cries and mewls of pleasure and need. He felt Jack's hand upon his manhood, but it was a gentle touch, contrasting with the passion he could feel in his depths. Will knew Jack was knowledgeable in the ways of the flesh and in male loving and revelled in the attention lavished upon him from Jack's experience. He knew he had the pirate's heart just as surely as Jack had his and when they loved Will felt completed in a way he never thought possible. He had believed he loved Elizabeth, but the emotions he had for the Governor's daughter paled to mere embers beside the flames of passion he had for Jack. All thoughts of anything other than Jack's skilled tongue fled and Will screamed his ardour as Jack's questing muscle managed to flick across Will's hidden jewel. Panting, Will pushed back as Jack pressed as close as possible and tongued the little nub hard and fast.

Jack recognised that Will was on the verge of ecstasy and pulled his tongue from Will's sheath and simultaneously took Will's leaking shaft to the root and replaced his tongue with two fingers, swallowing repeatedly as his fingers stroked Will's sweet spot. Arching and screaming, Will's crème filled Jack's mouth as the young man convulsed in rapture. Nothing Jack had ever tasted could compare to the taste of Will's sexual surrender in his mouth. Saltiness overlaid with his dark haired beauty's natural sweetness had created a matchless flavour that nothing else could compare to and Jack had been addicted from the first time Will had come to joy in his mouth. Licking his lips, Jack sat back on his heels to regard his younger lover.

Will lay flushed and boneless, his legs wantonly splayed, his skin glistening with sweat. He looked both angelic and debauched and completely adorable. Strong, slender hands reached towards him and Jack allowed himself to be pulled into Will's embrace. Will kissed Jack deeply, tasting his own seed in Jack's mouth. Mustering what little strength he had, he pulled Jack to lie beside him and kissed his way to Jack's dark, thick nipples. Will suckled contentedly, his hands roaming over Jack's lightly furred torso, marvelling at Jack's toned physique. Will draped himself further over Jack to suckle at the neglected nub the far side of Jack's chest and his hand slid down to tease at the hard flesh between his captain's legs. Jack growled and rolled them to pin Will beneath him, gripping Will's wrists tight.

"Did I hurt you?" Will asked concerned, a look of worry flashing across his face.

"No, sweetness," Jack assured wanting to banish that look immediately. "I'm close to spilling my seed and I want to do that inside your beautiful body, luv. I want this to be special."

"Every time we share our bodies is special to me," Will confessed shyly. His reward was an impassioned kiss from Jack. The pirate often wondered what he had done to deserve such love as Will's, especially when Will said things that went straight to the older man's heart. He may not have Will's way with words of love, but he knew the effect of allowing the real Jack Sparrow to utter those he did to the special young man beneath him.

"As it is to me, Will," Jack replied gazing deep into Will's chocolate depths and delighting in the smile that lit up Will's countenance and warmed the older man's heart.

"Jack," Will moaned huskily. "Have mercy."

The older man had slid his fingers back inside Will's tight sheath and was gently stroking the hidden jewel.

"When I come inside ye I want ye coming with me," the older man growled in Will's ear.

"Mercy, Jack," Will said softly. "I've spent myself three times to your once."

Jack smiled in triumph as Will's sated organ twitched valiantly in response to the gentle internal stimulation. His smiled widened as, despite his soft protests, Will mourned the loss of Jack's fingers from inside his body.

"Not here, sweetness," Jack murmured.

Despite his post-coital lethargy, Will allowed himself to be pulled to his feet and followed his older lover to the nearby pool. Will's giggles were music to Jack's ears as Jack urged him to the far side of the pool where there was a large flat rock.

"The cold is undoing all your hard work, love," Will pointed out as the cool water deflated Will's ardour.

"'Twill be no hardship to undertake that task, luv," Jack leered, eliciting more musical laughter. Jack pulled Will to him, clasping the younger man to his chest and sliding a finger between the delectable globes and resuming his internal massage as his tongue and teeth licked and nipped at tender throat and alluring ears. Will moaned his appreciation, one hand clenching rhythmically in Jack's hair, the other caressing Jack's chest and dipping audaciously down to tease thick hard flesh that jutted from Jack's groin. Once Jack had two fingers moving with ease and Will's own shaft was regaining its own hardness, Jack manoeuvred them to the flat rock, encouraging Will to lie on it. Jack spread Will's legs wide, the rock reaching to Jack's hip level as though made purposely for the lovers.

"Love you," Will smiled as he allowed his legs to fall open, fully displaying his most private portal to Jack's hungry gaze.

"Love you, me treasure," Jack's voice was gravely with desire and he swooped to kiss Will long and hard. As he did, he groped for the jar of oil he'd slipped away to hide earlier when Will was asleep from their first bout of love-making. He coated himself liberally before pressing three fingers into the velvet channel of his Sweet William. In response Will moaned his appreciation of the stroking of his hidden jewel and let his hands roam over the solid planes of Jack's chest, pausing only to pinch gently at the dark nipples on the lightly furred chest.

Jack moaned his own appreciation as he gazed lovingly at the young man so open and vulnerable beneath him. His own dark haired angel; that loved Jack with the same passion that he in turn was loved by the older man. Jack had never felt this way about another and knew he never would again. In the young blacksmith-cum-pirate Jack Sparrow had met his match as well as his soul mate. The younger man completed him in ways he had never dreamt and Jack was immensely proud to know that the same was true for the beautiful boy. As much as their earlier coupling had been about power, passion and the need for release, Jack wanted this time to be able to show his depths of love for Will and demonstrate how much he cherished his lover. As three fingers worked inside the younger man, Jack used his other hand to gently squeeze nipples and trace the length of the slender rod between the outspread thighs.

"Now, Jack, please," Will begged shamelessly. "I'm ready, I need you in me."

"Aye, luv," Jack growled. He lined his aching shaft alongside the glistening portal to his personal Garden of Eden. The two men gazed lovingly into each other's eyes and whispered words of love as Jack slid into paradise. As he was fully harboured by Will's body, he pressed his lips to the slender man's and kissed his lover deeply, tasting Will as he felt the tight, slick sheath caress his length. Will's arms went around Jack's neck caressing whatever skin the fingers could find as his tongue duelled lazily with Jack's in a contest neither could lose. Finally pulling apart to breathe, Jack began to slowly slide in and out of Will's molten depths. Jack rotated his hips till he found the angles to best bring pleasure to Will and he began to speed up his strokes. Each kiss and caress spoke of their love and Jack slid his slick hand to Will's length to stroke the engorged flesh in time with the strokes into Will's tight sheath. Jack smiled with happiness at each mewl and soft cry of pleasure he elicited from his younger lover as each man moved inexorably to their zenith. All too soon and yet not soon enough, Will began to thrash anxiously as he hurtled towards climax. Jack growled his satisfaction as the younger man became undone.

"Oh, Jack," Will panted.

"Come, luv," Jack rumbled. "Come for me, my Sweet William."

Will was unwilling and unable to disobey the order and he screamed Jack's name as an arc of pearlescent fluid flew from his member to anoint Jack's hand and coat their chests. In response Jack's thrusts became erratic as Will's channel clenched around his needy flesh. Jack's seed flooded Will as Jack threw his head back and roared his release. Leaning back down he bit and sucked hard on Will's exposed throat wanting to leave his mark on his mate. Will whimpered and shuddered as he gave a last spurt of seed in response to the primal claiming, before going boneless.

For long minutes, the two men simply held tightly to each other in the aftermath of such an intense climax. Jack leant back to look at his young love. He smiled at the picture of satiated contentment on the angelic face. Will's chocolate orbs opened to gaze with open adoration into Jack's own. Both men moaned softly and mourned the loss of their physical connection as Jack's sated flesh slid from its safe harbour.

We need to get back to the beach, luv," Jack whispered. "There's no shade here."

Will nodded and allowed the older man to help him to his feet. Jack knew his mate would be still shaky from a second intense orgasm and swung the slighter man into his arms. Will held tightly around Jack's neck, burying his face into Jack's dreadlocks. The loving gesture made Jack smile. Few saw Will's needy side; the side that had been born from a life with little or no real and deep affection. The same was true of Jack and Jack ensured he hid behind different facades, but with each other there were no secrets and no need for pretence.

Jack continued to smile as he made his way back to their comfortable nest and he kissed Will's temple. He had his arms full of sated, sleepy precious treasure. He knew when they reached the bonfire there would be some good-natured ribbing. Neither man had tried to muffle their sounds of joy. Jack was possessive enough to want his men to know it was he that brought pleasure to his mate, but no-one saw Will's nudity except him. He laid Will on their sheets, covering his angel's lower body. Will was too sleepy to consider trying to clothe. He snuggled in behind his young love, uncaring about his own nakedness. He reached around Will's body and growled softly in approval as Will pressed back, clutching tightly to Jack's arm. His crew were a trusted bunch that liked respected him and were almost as protective of Will as he was. The soft sounds of Will's breathing reminded Jack of how sleepy the older man was. Burying his face into sweet-smelling curls, giving them a last affectionate kiss, Jack slipped into his own satisfied and satiated sleep.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers