Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 07

Story Info
Will is another pirate's prisoner, is Jack still alive?
6k words
4.73
21k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

PotC 7: The Prisoner

Pelaam: July 2007, based on a picture from Millie.

The Prisoner

Will was cold, wet and helpless. A wooden pole was across his shoulders to which his hands were bound with painful and unnecessary tightness. It not only ensured he was incapable of escape but was making his back and shoulders stiff and sore. He staggered forward, once again struggling to maintain his balance as a rough hand shoved him hard. But as bad as being cold, wet and helpless was, worse still was him not knowing whether his lover was alive. As he struggled along, his mind replayed the morning's events. It already felt a lifetime ago.

****

"We can stop here, stock up on some fresh supplies and water, Treasure," Jack smiled as he wrapped a possessive arm around his lover's slim waist.

"It will be nice to walk upon solid ground awhile," Will said, leaning affectionately into the older man's embrace.

"'Twill be good to have a little ... rest and relaxation, too," Jack added, with a sly glance at the beautiful man at his side.

"And just what did you have in mind, my captain?" Will asked, his voice laced with amusement and warmth.

"You...me...naked," Jack whispered huskily, nipping at the bejewelled lobe that carried a black pearl. The earring was Jack's first gift to his lover and the older man had pierced the ear himself. He let a hand drift southerly to caress taut buttocks.

"*That* is hardly restful," Will said smiling, gently teasing the pirate.

"Ye can rest in me arms afterwards, Treasure," Jack rasped. "I, as yer Captain, will do all the hard work," he added magnanimously.

Will couldn't suppress the giggle that escaped and then gave an indignant yelp as Jack's swift fingers tweaked the flesh he'd been caressing. He moved, but Jack's counter-move was faster. Will was quickly encircled in Jack's strong arms and their lips met. As the kiss deepened, the younger man sighed and ceded to the man who was captain of his heart.

Jack immediately recognised Will's surrender and took control of the kiss. His tongue invaded Will's mouth unopposed and briefly duelled with his mate's before sucking the defeated organ into his own mouth to complete its ravishment. He reached behind Will's head to manoeuvre his young lover to his own aesthetic taste and resumed his plundering of the warm, wet cavern. Only when certain he had recommitted to memory every nuance of Will's sweet mouth did Jack release his dark beauty. He smiled at the flushed face, the red, kiss-swollen lips and the desire darkened eyes.

"I love you, Jack," Will panted. "I love you so much."

"Me most precious Treasure," Jack husked. "I love ye, Will Turner. Now and always, savvy?"

"Savvy" Will smiled.

On the island, Jack ensured a discreet distance between Will and himself and the rest of his crew. Jack lay naked on the sheet they'd brought and watched appreciatively as his lover stripped for his delectation. Will retained his natural slender build, but new muscles had joined those created at the forge, and through swordplay, beneath the golden skin. As Will's shirt fluttered to the ground, Jack's eyes devoured the sight of the pierced left nipple. This, too, held a black pearl and Jack licked at his lips remembering how he had gotten the delicious nub hard and ready to pierce. Then Will was unlacing his breeches. Jack's smile grew wider at the sultry look from his once demure young lover. He was tantalised with glimpses of Will's shaved pubis before the young man turned seemingly modestly away. Then, as the breeches shimmied down past slender hips, Will purposely bent down slowly to remove them, granting his lover a crow's nest's view of the snug harbour Jack would soon be at anchor within.

"Teasing whelp," Jack growled as his shaft ached and leaked. He smiled at the musical laughter from his mate. He was pleased that in the time they had been lovers Will had become less inhibited and now would sometimes initiate lovemaking. Jack remained dominant, however. Will loved being taken as much as Jack loved to take his beloved boy. As Will knelt at Jack's side, the pirate stroked his love's fully risen mast. "Yer so beautiful, Treasure," he breathed. "So very beautiful." He pulled Will down for a kiss, suddenly impatient for skin-to-skin contact.

He straddled the golden, nude form, staring possessively and appreciatively at his living treasure-trove. He bent to take the coffee-hued nipple adorned with the insignia that proclaimed Will as his. He tugged at the ring, pleased to hear the tender cries of pleasure spilling from his love's lips. His tongue darted back and forth through the ring eliciting soft mewls. Jack's fingers circumnavigated the other dark island in the smooth, silken sea. He drifted southerly with his tongue, circling the small indent at Will's navel, occasionally dipping inside as Will moaned and writhed. Lower still, he dropped open-mouthed kisses on the shaved pubis before sucking ardently to raise a banner of his possession. He lapped at the pool of his lover's liquid desire before his attention became focused on the rose-hued shaft that lay hard and hot on Will's abdomen. He pulled back the foreskin to lave at the red, glistening glans. He bathed the smooth dome with tiny licks, probing insistently at the slit to encourage the addictive liquor. Beneath him Will squirmed and groaned as Jack expertly loved him. One of Will's hands was fisted in the pirate's dreadlocks, a pain Jack relished, the other was either balled in the sheet or roved over the skin of Jack's naked back.

"Ah, Jack...love," Will panted, as his lover's wickedly talented tongue followed the twisting trail of the vein on the sensitive underside of his shaft. A guttural groan accompanied Jack bathing Will's almost hairless sac. "Jack, ah, Jack...can't... can't hold back, ohhh... lover." Will's words became increasingly disjointed and then an incoherent keening as Jack's hot, wet mouth enveloped his manhood. Heat that had pooled low in his belly began to radiate outwards, enveloping Will in a maelstrom of pleasure. Bright lights danced before his eyes and his hips surged upwards as his crème filled Jack's mouth.

Jack used his greater body weight to prevent Will's hips from thrusting too deep as his lover's living essence poured into his demanding mouth. Jack drank the intoxicating nectar greedily, not releasing his prize until certain Will was fully spent. He leant back to admire the lithe man, boneless in his bliss, and licked his lips appreciatively. He moved to stretch out between Will's spread thighs as his lover reached for him.

They traded long, slow, loving kisses, Jack's arousal pressing insistently into Will's body. The pirate wanting to wait until Will had recovered before assuaging his desire. He relished the fact he could make Will spill again and again, proud that he had such an effect on his beloved beauty. As Jack moved his kisses to Will's jaw and neck, his fingers crept to the salve he had brought. As he paid homage to Will's irresistible cinnamon nubs, paying special attention to the pierced teat, his fingers slid to Will's downy declivity. He teased gently at the tightly furled flesh. Will's soft moans and pleas of 'More, please love, more,' spurred on the older man and soon Jack was sucking ardently at Will's resurgent flesh as three fingers teased Will's hidden jewel.

Finally both men had reached the limits of their patience. Will hooked his legs over his arms to display his aching void to his lover.

"Take me, Jack, love me."

His words were both a demand and a plea, neither of which Jack could resist. Jack aimed his primed weapon at his glistening target. In one swift, smooth, fluid motion, Jack sank deep into molten heat. His aim was true, Will moaning softly as the shaft rubbed against his sweet spot. As the tightness eased, Jack surged again and again into the narrow strait. He growled his approval as Will wrapped long, slender limbs around his hips, allowing Jack to sail deeper.

"God above, I love ye, Will Turner," he ground out, as his hips pounded into Will's welcoming body.

"Love you, love you," Will panted. "Ah, Jack, so good, so close."

"Spill for me, luv," Jack urged. "Let me see yer joy."

Will's undulating wail echoed around them as he reached his zenith. Pleasure crested at an unimagined heights and then wave after wave crashed through the slender form. Dimly, Will heard Jack's bellow heralding his climax. His lover's hot juices flowed forth, filling Will voluptuously. Finally, both men were sated and spent. Will murmured wordlessly as Jack rolled their bodies and Will draped himself languorously over his mate.

"Me own sweet, precious Treasure," Jack rasped, stroking Will's luxurious curls. He smiled as Will nestled closer, careful not to dislodge the shaft still anchored in his sheath.

"Captain of my heart," Will murmured drowsily. Warm, loved, cherished, Will drifted into safe sleep.

It was late that afternoon that they were attacked. Silent and swift, another crew of pirates attacked those of the "Black Pearl'. Jack and Will, who had re-joined their men, instantly drew their swords to help protect those of their men who were unarmed. In the melee that ensued, the lovers were parted, each losing sight of the other. Will, engaged with two attackers, failed to see the third. A stunning blow to the base of his skull dropped him to his knees. His sword was dashed from his hand and he was dragged, unable to resist, into the foliage. He was shoved onto his stomach and a pole was pressed behind his neck to which his hands were tied with painful tightness. He recognised his helplessness with a sinking heart. He was dragged roughly to his feet and his assailant, his head encased in a leather skullcap, his body shirtless, pushed his face aggressively in Will's so they were but an inch apart. His face was oriental and set in a frozen tableau of dominance.

"Give me trouble and you'll regret it," he spat, in a cold, hard voice.

Will didn't resist the shove that propelled him forward. As rain began to fall, the young man felt colder from fear for the safety of his lover than concern over what would happen to him.

****

Will was brought sharply into the present by the stinging slap to his face.

"Answer me when I speak to you, boy. Where is Jack Sparrow?"

Will blinked and stared at his abuser. Cold dark eyes glared at him from a cruel face framed by dark hair, topped by a hat. The man was bigger and broader than Will and exuded an air of menace and brutality. Will lifted his chin pugnaciously and met his abductor's eyes levelly.

"I know nothing of Captain Sparrow's whereabouts. The cowardly attack by your men meant I was separated from the rest of the crew."

The other man's eyes narrowed as he regarded his prisoner and a pitiless smile began to spread across his face. Stepping back he drew his sword, watching as the slender man before him stiffened. He used the tip to move back the sodden curls to display one ear then the other, taking in the pearl in one lobe. A controlled slash down the soaked tunic split the garment asunder, leaving the pendant Will wore to brush against bare, damp skin. Slowly, he used the sword to reveal one breast and then the other. He nodded at the sight of the adorned nipple.

"Sparrow does so love to use trinkets to adorn what's his," the man said. "Master Will Turner, First Mate and Sparrow's concubine. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Captain Juan Cortez. You are as attractive as the rumours have said. I am certain that if Sparrow lives, he will come seeking the return of such a prize."

"I assure you, sir, I am no man's concubine," Will said coldly. "Put a sword in my hand and I will show you my skill with steel."

"Your reputation precedes you, Will," the man said, silkily whispering the young man's name. "I would not be so foolish." He sauntered forward, rough, unwelcome fingers plucking at Will's nipples which were still hard and erect from the wet and the cold. He tugged at the ring holding the pearl.

"You have shared Sparrow's bed; perhaps I can persuade you to share mine. I have been praised for my ... talents. I can make it most enjoyable," he purred, still playing with the taut teats.

"I will share nothing with you," Will growled. "If I were free I would make you regret such liberties."

The man barked a laugh. His fingers drifted lower. He caressed Will's lax genitals, the soaked pants no protection. He laughed again as Will tried to twist away from him as unwanted touches traced the outline of his endowments.

"If Sparrow is dead you will warm my bed, willing or not." He tugged again at the adorned nipple. "And I will have you wear a more suitable trinket for such an exotic beauty. Take him and secure him," he snapped at Will's oriental assailant. "If he escapes, or is harmed in any way, your life is forfeit."

In a darkened cell, Will groaned as his arms were finally released. They were too stiff and sore to be of use straight away. He bit back the cry of pain as they were pulled roughly over his head to be tied tightly to a thick iron ring embedded in the stone wall. He grunted as his mouth was plundered unexpectedly. He struggled uselessly as his exposed nipples were sucked and bit, rough hands pawing at his groin, squeezing at his unresponsive member.

"You were warned not to harm me," Will ground out.

"If Cortez tires of you, he will give you to pleasure his men. Your life now depends on how much enjoyment you give in bed," the man sneered. "You will need me. I know many tricks to teach you and will enjoy your...lessons." He squeezed the boy's jewels, satisfied only when a pained groan was forced from Will's lips.

As Will was left alone, he fought back the tears. //Please, God// he prayed silently. //Let Jack be safe and remain safe. I care naught for myself, just keep the man I love from harm and ensure he is cared for if I cannot be returned to his side.// Pained, exhausted and fearful for his lover, Will gave in to the greyness that silently beckoned.

A gentle movement and a quiet call of his name had Will's eyes opening.

"Soft, Will," a known and loved voiced whispered. "We do not want to alert any guards."

"Josh," Will whispered to the small blond who was cutting him free, "is Jack safe?"

"Aye. He's here to take revenge on Cortez for the attack and for kidnapping you."

Will rubbed at his wrists and arms, ignoring the abrasions, to get the blood flowing. He then took his sword from the younger man.

"I have to find Jack," he said.

"Jack wanted us to get you away from here," Josh fretted.

"I cannot desert him," Will insisted.

"This way then." Roland's voice husked. "Our men are waiting outside in case this failed. If we don't get out quickly, they will attack."

"Ye took something of more value to me than any gold or jewels," Jack growled menacingly at Cortez, as the two men circled each other. "No man takes me Treasure and lives to speak of it."

"All or nothing, Sparrow," Cortez smiled. "You win you get your whore back. You lose, he becomes mine. I have already had a sample of his sweet body, soft and warm, ripe for the taking," Cortez taunted.

"Will Turner is no man's whore," Jack spat, taking care not to let himself be forced into a rushed move. "He loves me as I love him. A notion unknown by the likes of ye."

"He may never give me his heart, Sparrow, but I will enjoy his body,"

"Only over me dead one," Jack vowed.

The two men met in a clash of steel. Their swords slashed, thrust and parried, each man looking to make a killing blow. Focused on the man before him, Jack failed to notice the skull-capped man sneak in behind him.

Will's tormentor smiled maliciously as he withdrew a knife from his hip. He drew it back ready to throw at Jack's unprotected back and then stiffened. He stared at the steel that protruded from his chest. He coughed and blood spurted from his mouth. He began to sag to the ground.

"I promised retribution. No man harms Jack Sparrow while I live," Will said coldly.

Almost simultaneously, Jack advanced on his opponent in a spectacular display of swordsmanship. Cortez gave way before him, barely able to keep pace with the attacking moves. With a final, masterful stoke, Jack thrust under the other man's defences, his weapon sinking deep into fragile flesh. He gave a frigid smile of satisfaction as Cortez's sword fell from nerveless fingers.

"No man touches me Treasure," Jack snarled mercilessly.

As Cortez felt his life ebb away, he managed to glance up at where Jack and Will met in an impassioned embrace. His last sight was of the look that passed between the reunited men. //Love// was his last thought.

"Ye were to leave with Roland and Josh," Jack growled, before kissing Will with a passionate possessiveness.

"It is my place to be at your side and my duty to defend your back," Will countered. He grunted softly as Jack ground their mouths together once more. He more than understood the underlying fear of his older lover.

"Let us be gone from this place, Treasure," Jack said, as he broke away from Will's lips. Rejoining Roland and Josh, the men escaped from Cortez's stronghold.

Once aboard 'Pearl', the four men immediately went to their duties. Jack took the wheel and watched as Will strode to and fro, organising the crew to raise the sails to put as much distance between their ship and the island as quickly as possible. Once the ship was making good speed and the crew were settled at their stations, Will finally came to take his place at Jack's side, leaning slightly into the bigger man as the events began to catch up on him.

"Master Roland, take the wheel if ye will. We will make for one of our regular islands. We will also circle it to ensure there are no other visitors there afore us."

"Aye, Captain," Roland said, striding forward with Josh in his wake.

Jack gave both men a grim smile.

"Come, Master Turner," he added, putting a welcome arm around Will's slim waist. "Let us go below."

As the two men entered their cabin, Jack slammed and locked the door before pinning Will against it.

"What did he do to ye, Treasure?" The worry and anxiety that Jack had felt since Cortez's taunting words were finally taking their toll. "He said he'd sampled ye," Jack spat angrily. "What. Did. He. Do?"

"He touched my naked nipples," Will said softly, his head dropping. "My hands were restrained; I was unable to defend myself. He also touched me through my breeches. One of his minions took similar liberties when I was equally helpless in the cell. Cortez wanted to replace my pearls with something more 'suitable'" Will added, anger finally colouring the defeated tone.

"He did naught else?" Jack persisted. "He didn't ... hurt ye?"

"I was to be kept as bait to bring you to him. He would have bedded me if he defeated you. Had he bested you, I would have made him kill me," Will vowed.

"I give thanks it did not come to such, Treasure," Jack said more softly. He knew Will wouldn't lie and he was able to breath more easily knowing Will hadn't been violated. He stroked Will's curls gently. "Ye were a prisoner, luv," he whispered. "Ye need feel no shame for what was done when ye couldn't protect yerself. Those that touched ye have paid the price. This I swear to ye, Treasure, nothing in this world or any other can stop me from loving ye."

"Show me, Jack," Will said pleadingly. "I wish to feel your hands upon me. Your touches are all I want or need."

"Only ever mine, luv," Jack promised. Jack tried to kiss Will tenderly, but it was clear to the older man that the suppressed fear was surging forward in his young lover. He watched with concern as Will tore the clothing he wore from his body, hurling it angrily to the side. In two strides, the slender man was on his hands and knees on their bunk, looking over his shoulder with desperation in the expressive dark eyes.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12