Piss Games In Public

Story Info
An Englishman gets a surprise in a German car park.
4.2k words
4.42
104.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the summer of 1987 I was 23 years old, serving with the British army in Germany, and I was going through a crisis. Looking back the crisis wasn't so severe. I was in the twilight zone of having a normal life one day, and a totally changed existence the next.

I'd inherited a large sum of money. It was a sum large enough to mean that I didn't need to work ever again. I could just take off and pay no heed to my job or anything whatsoever. I was free to do whatever I wanted, but by the same token that freedom also took away my anchor, the compass I steered by, and it would take a bit of adjustment.

My newfound wealth set me free on one hand, but took away the very bedrock of my security on the other. I thought that I could carry on living my life in spite of the change in my circumstances, but the reality turned out to be different to my imaginings.


I kept myself together until one Friday afternoon, but when my unit finished for the weekend at 12:30 I climbed into my new campervan and set off down the German autobahn. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I just needed to get away for a while to try and sort things out in my head.

I drove for about an hour before I stopped at a petrol station on the route 2 just before Dortmund. I filled the van with fuel and went into the kiosk to pay the bill. On the way out I almost bumped into an elegant lady who was just entering. I judged her to be in her late thirties, or early forties. She was very well made up, her face was rather severe, but very attractive all the same. Her dark, wavy hair was immaculately set. She was very well maintained, and as far as I could see her body was tight and fit, with her blouse failing to disguise her full, well formed breasts and firm stomach. Her short leather skirt showed off her slim, shapely legs, and her calves were taut due to her high heeled shoes.

The woman apologised for almost bumping into me and she gave me a warm smile when she squeezed past me, her generous bosom brushing my chest. I climbed back into the cab of the camper and set off on my journey to nowhere in particular. A few miles down the road I decided to pull in for a bit of a break. I wanted to stretch my legs properly, and take a few moments to reflect upon where I was heading for the night.

I pulled into the next parkplatz and parked the large vehicle quite a way from the road. It was late in the evening and the summer sun was only just slipping down low in the summer sky. At first there were a few cars in the parkplatz, but as time went on they disappeared one by one, until finally my van was the only vehicle left.

I was just about to batten down the hatches and take a short snooze when I watched a large Mercedes with darkened windows pull into the rest area. The anonymous automobile glided into place, and its purring engine fell quiet instantly. There was no apparent movement from inside the car, and it was impossible to see much anyway due to the darkened windows.. I had just lost interest, and was about to close my own door when the passenger door on the car swung open. I looked across with a degree of curiosity, and was surprised to see the same lady I had bumped into back at the petrol station.

The woman looked around briefly, and then after appearing to make some sort of decision, strutted confidently along the narrow path that ran the length of the parking area. She seemed to be expecting someone, and it looked as though she'd been stood up.

The woman walked the length of the parkplatz from end to end. Several cars came and went, but she ignored them all. I saw a few of the male drivers paying some attention to the attractive, mature woman as she walked along the path, but none approached her. Just as night began to fall I closed the door to my van and thought about what I was going to eat that night. It was only a few moments later before I heard a tapping at the door of the van, and when I opened it the sexy woman stood looking up at me expectantly.

'Guten abend,' she said, treating me to a smile and a view of her generous cleavage. She'd undone several of the top buttons on the blouse, and I could plainly see the jiggling upper slopes of her tanned breasts as he woman moved from one foot to the other.

'Hi,' I replied, more than a little surprised. 'Ich bin ein Englander.' I tried my best German and told her I was from England.

'Ja?' she replied. 'Englander? Das ist gut.'

My limited command of the German language was exhausted at that point, and all I could do was to smile stupidly at my guest. The woman indicated that she wanted me to follow her. She seemed keen for me to follow her out into the parkplatz, and I was naturally reticent. What reason could she have for enticing me out into the darkening night? She looked like a common tart in spite of the car she was travelling in. I was very aware that this could be a scam, and that she could be part of a gang that was intent upon robbing me of my van.

'Bitte; mit mir commen,' the woman insisted. She walked a short distance away and I decided to follow. I locked the door to my van behind me and walked over to where the woman waited. She took hold of my hand, and with a smile led me over to the car she'd arrived in.

A man heaved himself into view, pulling himself out of the driver's door of the car. He was a big, burly bloke, but made definite signs that he meant no harm. He smiled and waved, and rather bizarrely, waved a camera in the air.

I looked at the woman and she smiled at me too. She chattered away in German to the man, and I assumed that she was explaining my lack of understanding of their native tongue. The woman winked at me and moved slowly over to where I was stood. I stood quietly, intrigued by what was going on. The woman came to me and boldly took hold of my arm. She looked at the man that was with her, and then up at me. She smiled again and took hold of the hem of her short, leather skirt and pulled it up high over her thighs.

The woman pulled her tiny skirt high up over her hips, she wasn't wearing any underwear and I could plainly see her pretty, trimmed pussy. 'Ich bin Anja,' the woman grinned as she flashed her sex to me. I looked across to the man who accompanied her, and he just grinned at me saying, 'Gut? …Gut, ja? Bitte… mein frau.'

It appeared that the Anja was inviting me to help myself, and that the man with her, her husband or whatever, was encouraging me. It took me a little time to comprehend what the deal was here. What was this kinky duo up too? Anja was a very attractive woman who oozed sexuality. It was slowly becoming obvious to me that she was dressed provocatively for a reason, and that reason was so that she could entice men into sex in public places. The presence of the camera in her companion's hand meant that they also intended to record any action for posterity.

Well, I was young, free and single. I was independently wealthy, and apart from the Ministry Of Defence, I was beholden to no one. If this couple wanted some fun with me, why the hell not I decided.

I turned to Anja ad smiled at her. She smiled in reply and moved in close to me, rightly interpreting my smile as a signal of agreement. She rubbed the front of my jeans and purred softly. My cock stiffened at her touch and the sound of her soft voice as she whispered unintelligible German at me. I lowered my face and kissed her on her colourful mouth. She kissed me eagerly in response, and I took the opportunity to reach down between her thighs, groping at her plump cunt.

'Mmmm, ja,' Anja groaned when I felt her intimate place. 'Speilen mit mein kitzler,' she sighed, meaning that I should play with her clit.

I rubbed my finger along her thick vulva and split her sticky labia, which allowed me access to her stiff, tight clitoris. Anja sighed when my fingertips brushed against her sensitive flesh, and as I fingered the mature German we kissed deeply, her tongue deep inside my mouth, her obvious passion channelled through her slick, probing tongue.

I was staggered by what was happening, but I continued to stuff the mature, German slut with my eager fingers. Anja pulled at the buttons on her blouse and soon exposed her deep cleavage, her big breasts tantalisingly encased inside her frilly bra.

Things rapidly got more serious when Anja pulled her blouse completely off her shoulders, and with a very devilish look, unhooked her bra to show me a very firm, and very tanned pair of round breasts. Anja's breasts weren't just firm and tanned, her nipples were very sizeable and of a fine rubbery texture. 'Fucking hell,' I groaned when I saw Anja's lovely body. I bent forward and wrapped my lips around her tight, erect teats and suckled at her eagerly.

There was a flash of light, and I looked up to see Anja's husband grinning sheepishly, and holding up his expensive looking camera. 'Is Ok?' he asked, looking at me questioningly.

'Sure,' I laughed and nodded. The man smiled a big smile and nodded his head.

'Gut, gut,' he gurgled, happy to have my agreement. He continued to take pictures as I bent my head again and sucked his wife's thick nipples with relish.

Anja was sighing and stroking my head as I licked her firm, tight tits. I lifted each of her breasts and felt their heavy weight in the palms of my hands. My cock was stiff in my jeans and I was aching to take it out.

My mature lover pushed me way from her body, and with her hips swinging hypnotically she clip clopped away, her high heel shoes clicking with her steps. I watched Anja's shapely buttocks as they jiggled saucily with the mature woman's leggy stride, and I followed her back to her car when she turned and beckoned to me.

Anja laughed when I hurried to her. She was resting on the bonnet of the expensive automobile and waiting for me to get to her. She pulled at the zip of my jeans and reached inside to scoop my hard prick and balls out from their confinement. She gave a murmur of appreciation when she saw my hard, thick veined, cock. She wasted no time in squatting down in front of me and took the helmet of my prick into her mouth.

There was a sudden series of explosions, as her husband took shot after shot of my stiffness invading his horny wife's painted mouth. I groaned and held onto Anja's head, fucking my cock into her face. Anja didn't bat an eye, but simply took my entire length into her mouth and down her throat as though she was trained to do it.

Her husband muttered something in German and Anja let my cock fall from between her lips, her once immaculate lipstick now smeared around her face. She looked like a total slut as she stood upright, her skirt rucked up around her slim waist, her legs exquisitely shaped because of the shoes she was wearing, and her face and chin smeared with the sticky pre cum that she had painted across her features when she rubbed the head of my cock over her skin.

Anja left me and faced her husband as he waited expectantly with the camera. She indicated that I should come to her side and I moved close to Anja as she'd requested. I wondered what was happening and was taken by surprise when Anja bent her legs slightly at the knees and held her labia open with the tips of her fingers. The next thing I knew, Anja began to let fly with a stream of urine. Her husband went mad with the camera again, and took picture after picture of his wife's gushing stream of piss.

The woman looked at me and grinned wickedly; she was obviously turned on by her depraved display if her big, thick hugely stiff nipples were any indication. Anja's eyelids drooped heavily with lust, and I found that the sight and sound of her tinkling piss was very, very erotic. I kissed her deeply, savouring the texture of her snaking, wet tongue as I explored her mouth. I placed my hand down between Anja's thighs and caught the final, hot drops of her piss stream on my fingers.

When the golden stream finally ceased pouring from her, I fingered her hard clit gently and was rewarded with her groan of pleasure. Anja wriggled against me as I fingered her and I felt her big, bouncy boobs pressing against me through my shirt.

'You're just a filthy German slut,' I whispered to Anja as she squirmed and groaned on my fingers. Only a dirty slut like you would pick up a stranger in a car park and then piss in front of him,' I continued. Anja probably had no idea what I was saying, but I suppose she could tell by my tone that I was being lewd and disgusting.

Anja gave me signs that I should strip myself. I was a little unsure about this however. We were in a public place; we could be disturbed at any moment by another motorist using the parking area. But the aching in my cock overrode common sense, and I was soon naked with my cock buried once again in Anja's willing mouth.

Anja sucked at my cock, licking and slurping over its dome, and greedily running her tongue along the underside. She muttered in German all the time my cock was free from between her lips, and she wanked at my shaft urgently, holding my cock firmly in her hand and causing my cum to boil along my shaft.

'Shit,' I groaned. 'That's so fucking good. Go on you slut, suck my cock.'

Anja looked up at me from where she was squatting, one hand working furiously on my shaft, and the other moving busily between her legs, massaging her vulva as she wanked at me. I groaned and jerked my hips and Anja knew what was about to happen. She pointed the eye of my cock towards her face, and with a few words of obvious encouragement, wanked the first, thick gouts of my semen from my prick.

The hot, viscous liquid spattered onto Anja's face, and she exclaimed with delight as I decorated her tanned features. My spunk gushed from the slit in my cock, landing in thick splats on Anja's cheeks and chin. Gooey strands of the stuff were strung in her dark hair, and more of the stuff gleamed wetly on the upper slopes of her big, round jugs.

Of course her ubiquitous husband was clicking away with his camera, capturing every detail of his wanton wife's spunk smeared face and tits. Anja laughed and stood up when I eventually finished spitting thick cum over her, she turned and smiled sweetly for the camera, allowing her husband to take several more pictures.

Just at that moment another car turned into the parkplatz, and we were momentarily bathed in the harsh light from its headlights. I felt a stab of alarm as the panic rose in my chest. I made a grab for my scattered clothes, but Anja's husband said something to me in German and I paused.

'Is Ok,' was just about all I understood of is sentence. 'Freund,' he said, indicating the car, and I understood that the new arrival wasn't entirely unexpected.

The car parked behind the Mercedes, and I was a bit taken aback to see four people inside the car. They all climbed out and I was surprised to see a woman included in the group. She was about my age, slim, pretty and dressed as provocatively as Anja had been originally. This girl had very long, very blonde hair that hung straight down her back, and she wasted no time in pulling her skirt down over her long, lithe legs, and then peeled her tiny t shirt over her head to reveal her perky, firm tits.

She strode confidently over to a smiling Anja and the pair kissed deeply. I could clearly see their tongues dancing together as they kissed, and the girl smeared my cooling spunk over Anja's big jugs with her hands.

The 3 men all laughed at the display, all totally unconcerned by my presence, and they too began to strip themselves to varying degrees of nakedness.

Anja brought the young girl over to me and introduced her as Katja. The girl smiled at me and spoke in English. 'Anja says you have much cum for her,' she said, her voice heavily accented, but easily understandable. 'She says she wants to be covered in it, like the shower… yes?'

I nodded that I understood, and Katja came close to me kissing me on the mouth. I felt her beautifully formed breasts, and then ran my hands down along her flanks, over her tiny waist and along the broad swelling of her hips.

'Come, you must fuck Anja,' the girl said to me, and pulled me across to the group. Anja smiled at me and the three men lifted her off her feet. Two of the men held Anja's legs wide while the other supported her at the rear. Anja's cunt was gaping and exposed and Katja encouraged me to stick my newly stiffened cock into the mature woman. 'Come, fuck her,' Katja whispered, reaching for my prick. She bent and licked at Anja's cunt for a moment and then slurped at my cock's head, smearing it with her saliva. She then manoeuvred the blunt tip of my cock towards Anja's body and rubbed it around Anja's slick labia.

I pushed into Anja and felt her hot, tight cunt close around my cock. I groaned as the men that supported my lover pushed her onto my cock, and Katja stood behind me, her hard nipples pressing into my back as she whispered lewd and perverted encouragement into my ear. After a few minutes of fucking like this, the men lowered Anja to the floor and my prick slid out of her clenching cunt. Anja just bent across the bonnet of the Mercedes and offered herself to me from the rear.

I held Anja's generous hips and fucked into her again, my flat belly slapping onto her jiggling buttocks, her spunk spattered jugs wobbled wildly. Meanwhile the three men turned their attention to the young Katja, and very soon she was being fucked from behind alongside Anja on the front of the car while the other two guys took it in turn to feed her their cocks.

The soft summer night was filled with the sounds of fucking. Bodies slapping together, cocks pounding at wet, squelching cunts, and moans and groans of ecstasy all mingled together as the orgy went on.

I fucked into Anja's lovely pussy for a few minutes, reaching underneath her body and mauling at her heavy tits. I smeared my spunk into her firm tit flesh, and then held my lover's waist tightly with both hands and pounded savagely at her cunt.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see one of the men grinning at me expectantly. He indicated Katja as she lay back along the bonnet of the car, her long, clean legs spread wide, and I understood he wanted to change places with me. I pulled my juice coated cock from Anja, and moved to stand between Katja's legs.

I fucked into the slim beauty as the three men took it in turn to spear Anja with their hard cocks. At on point I looked across to her and saw that all of her holes were filled with cock. She was straddling one guy as he lay on a blanket of some sort that had appeared out of nowhere. She had this man's prick most definitely buried in her tight cunt, while the next man crouched low over her back and was filling her anus with his prick. The third man was knelt near her head and was feeding his thick, gnarled prick to Anja so she could slobber and lick it.

I moved Katja over to the blanket so I could view the depravity in front of me more comfortably, and I fucked into the lovely blonde with increasing vigour as Anja grunted like an animal, pricks stretching her lips, arse and cunt without mercy.

Suddenly, as though reacting to some sort of signal the three men pulled out of Anja's body, and Katja pushed me away from my position behind her. 'You must come on us, please,' Katja explained in her accented English. 'For the photos.'

Both women knelt together on the mat, the three men wanked their cocks, pointing them at the pair who waited patiently for their spunk shower. The women kissed each other passionately, and muttered occasional words of encouragement as the four of us pulled at our cocks.

Suddenly one of the guys groaned and shuffled forward, he pointed his cock at the girls and spunk spat from his prick, hitting the women on their faces as they looked up expectantly. They gave little cries as the hot, sticky cum hit their skin. They kissed each other, smearing spunk across their faces as they shared the first man's delivery between each other's wet tongues.

12