Piss on the Bride

Story Info
A male stripper puts on a crazy show for a bachelorette.
5.9k words
4.6
173.1k
249
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,292 Followers

I've never written anything like this before, but I was encouraged by some friends of mine. Because of my line of work, I'm always telling crazy stories. My best friend Mark suggested I start writing them down, so now I'm sharing them with you. I thought I'd start with one of my most bizarre stories and see how it goes. So, without further ado, let me introduce myself. My name is Ryan, and I'm a male stripper.

I love my job. I really do. I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist; always wanting to show off my body, so it's a good fit. A little bit about me: I'm 6'1, short brown hair, brown eyes, and athletic. I'm actually pretty fair skinned as far as strippers go. I've never been able to tan very well. Being a stripper means maintaining a pristine physique. It's actually a lot of work. I work out a lot and mostly stick to a strict diet. I may not have bulging muscles, but I have great abs and everything else is kept pretty tight.

I don't strip in a club or anything. I'm not a fucking Chip and Dale. I exclusively do parties. This means that I do a lot of birthdays and bachelorette parties. People pay extra for private parties. Just one show will pay my rent for the month and leave me with plenty left over. The story I'm about to tell you happened at a bachelorette party.

"But, Ryan, you're telling me that something interesting happened with a bunch of horny, drunk girls sitting in a room with a naked stripper?" I know. Seems obvious, right? Wrong! So fucking wrong. Not in a million years would you guess what I had to do at this party.

I didn't have a clue what I was in for either when I first arrived. All I knew going in was that there was going to be five women and that I might be asked to do a little something extra. The maid of honor was the one who had called me to set everything up. I told her I could possibly do something extra, but I would need to charge more. I'm not above doing things like that. I don't exactly whore myself out to whoever, but I will do it every so often. In fact, you would be surprised how many soon-to-be wives sleep with strippers during their bachelorette parties. Most people think that only men do that, but women are just as guilty.

The maid of honor told me that she was perfectly willing to pay whatever I wanted. So, I overcharged her a little, but I'm glad I did. Looking back, I probably could have charged her more.

I walked into the lobby of a very nice hotel around 11:00. The maid of honor recognized me from my ad photo and walked over to greet me. She was very attractive. Her body was kind of petite looking and she had pretty small tits, but she had the most wonderfully shaped ass; so round and firm that you just want to reach out and palm it in your hand. Her hair was one of those shades that's not quite red but not quite brown, and she was wearing a tight dress that cut off around mid-thigh, showing off a set of shapely legs.

"Are you Benjamin?" she asked.

"That's me," I said. No, I don't have a ridiculous stripper name. No, Benjamin is not my real name. The guy who got me into the business told me to go with Benjamin. He said it was a classy name and women would love it. He wasn't wrong.

The maid of honor took me upstairs. They had rented out two conjoined rooms for the night. She took me into one that was empty so I could get ready. I gave her the stereo I had brought with my music on it so she could go set it up. I use the same CD for every party I do for about six months before I switch to another one. While I was preparing, I could hear loud voices from the other room. They were all laughing and having a good time. That always makes my job easier. About ten minutes later, the maid of honor poked her head in to tell me that they were ready for me. I could tell that she was excited for the show by the tone of her voice.

I walked into the other room wearing a business suit and glasses. Like I said, women like a touch of class. The break-away dress pants I was wearing may have made it slightly less classy. The women all started cheering and whistling when I walked in. They were all visibly plastered, especially the bride-to-be.

I don't know if you've ever been to a bachelorette party or not, but there are, one hundred percent of the time, penises absolutely everywhere. There are penis-shaped glasses, penis hats, penis cakes, penis popsicles, penis ice cube trays.... Any novelty item that you could normally find in a party section of a store has a penis counterpart somewhere made for bachelorette parties. And, of course, the hotel room was chock-full of them. The bride was actually wearing a veil with tiny plastic penises attached to it.

I did a quick scan of the room, looking over all the horny, penis-lollypop eating women who sat in a semi-circle around the room. I was surprised to see that they were all pretty young. Not one of them could have been older than twenty three. I was twenty seven at the time, so it was always nice to be performing for someone closer to my own age for a change. More often than not, my clients are forty year olds having their "over the hill" birthday party. Don't get me wrong, I love mature women, but it's nice to switch things up every now and then.

Two of the girls sat on a couch together. One was a pretty brunette and the other was a blonde wearing entirely too much make-up. The maid of honor was sitting on the arm of a chair. And, in that chair, was a conservatively dressed blonde woman who didn't look too thrilled to see me walk in the room. As it turns out, she was the groom's sister. The groom's family was all very religious and she didn't seem to be very comfortable with the idea of watching her brother's wife with a stripper.

In the center of the room, sitting in an armless chair, was the bride to be. She was something else. She had dark brown hair and light blue eyes that tore at me like she was a fucking lioness. She was drunk and horny, which is always a good combination for me. I tilted my glasses down, looking over the lenses to make it clear I was checking out her body. This girl was stacked. A large pair of double d's were stuffed into her dress, leaving plenty of cleavage for me to see. She crossed one leg over the other making her dress ride up a little. She had some thick thighs too. Whoever built her put all the right parts in all the best places.

"So, I hear that Melany is getting married next week," I said. The girls cheered, and I started my show. I'll stick to telling you the key points of the show. I did my usual routine. I started off with a strip tease, going down to what is essentially a speedo, then I straddled the bride and gave her a sort of lap dance.

She got pretty handsy, but that's normal for what I do. Female strippers have the no touching rule, but male strippers usually don't. That's what the women pay for. They want to touch. At one point, I did have to pull her hand out from my pants. It's important to keep pace with these sorts of things. After giving the bride her lap dance, I went around the room, grinding on the other girls. They were all getting into it, except for the groom's sister. The other girls and I tried to encourage her on, but she was pretty stiff. I continued on with the show, doing my usual moves and saying my usual lines. It was a pretty good time all around.

I've worked a lot of bachelorette parties. I've gone to a few bachelor parties myself. I can tell you from experience that, when there's a stripper, bachelorette parties are much, MUCH filthier than bachelor parties, and I'm going to show you why. It all starts when the cock comes out. Once they see the dick, women at bachelorette parties transform into turbo-sluts.

I did a few moves to show off, before heading right into the good stuff. These girls seemed like they didn't need any more anticipation. So, I did a special trick of mine where I swing my cock back and forth and make it hard without using my hands. The girls fucking loved that. And, being an exhibitionist, I loved knowing that they were all staring at my rock hard dick. I'm about seven inches, so I've never been shy about putting myself out there.

It was time for the real fun to begin. There was fire in the girls' eyes and they looked hungry for cock. This is where the key difference between bachelorette parties and bachelor parties comes out. A bachelorette party is often quite interactive. What happens if a party reaches this point is I start some more aggressive dancing. This involves things like rubbing my dick right on the girls' faces, or putting myself between their legs and dry humping them. Like I said, aggressive. Sometimes, the girls grab me and stroke my cock. Sometimes, only if I'm absolutely sure they want it, I let them suck on it a little. This is all relatively standard. Like I said, when the cock comes out, women transform.

So, I began my trek around the room once again. Based on how things were going so far, I was sure that all of these girls were going to want to suck on my cock a little, and I couldn't have been more right. The blonde on the couch took me into her mouth first while the brunette watched and ran her hands over my ab muscles. The girls all cheered each other on as they each took a turn sucking on my cock. They didn't care that they were doing this right in front of their friends. In fact, I think that aspect is appealing to a lot of women. When it came to be her turn, the maid of honor looked up at me with devious eyes. She gulped down my cock and did some amazing trick with her tongue on the underside it. I know several techniques to keep from cumming, and I was thankful for every single one just then.

I got to the groom's sister once again, and she was still resistant. So, I walked right up beside the chair she was sitting in and placed my fat cock on her shoulder. The girls all cheered her on enthusiastically. She looked like she didn't even want to be in the room, but I could tell that she also wanted that cock. She was trying to fight it, but, with how much they had been drinking and with my thick member sitting right on her shoulder, her will broke. She tentatively took me into her mouth for a little bit before she started laughing and playfully pushed me away. At least I got her to loosen up and start having a good time.

Finally, it was time for the big finally – the bride. I decided to give these girls a big finish. I stood the bride up off of her chair, turned her around and bent her over. With her hands on the seat of her chair, I dry humped her forcefully, getting a big response from the other girls. The bride loved it and started twerking her thick ass as I mock fucked her. She made quite the sight from my view. Next I straightened her up again, reached around her, and grabbed her huge tits in my hands, giving them a quick shake. The maid of honor whistled as the bride's hefty tits shook in her dress.

Then it was time for the biggest crowd pleaser I had. I spun her around so that she was facing me. Then, with one arm around her waist and one arm around her shoulder, I lifted her up and spun her so that she was upside down, moving my arms around her waist to hold her up. It takes a lot of strength to do that, but I managed to pull it off perfectly so that her face was directly lined up with my cock. The bride caught on quickly. She hugged herself close to me and started sucking on my cock upside down. All of the girls, even the groom's sister, watched wide eyed and cheered.

The bride was aggressively sucking my cock, taking as much of me as she could handle. Then came the part I had been looking forward to. With her legs up in the air, I could see right up (or down rather) the bride's short dress. She was wearing a black thong underneath. Aiming directly into her crotch, I buried my face into the fabric of her panties and shook my head from side to side. She was soaking wet, but I continued to shake my head between her legs, my nose stuffed into the bottom of her ass crack and my mouth pressing right into her mound. Her dress had come up quite a ways, exposing most of her ass to the rest of the room. That just made the girls cheer that much more, watching her ass shake in her black thong while she sucked on my cock.

I continued to hold her until my arms began to grow tired. Then I quickly spun her right side up, slapped her on the ass, and let her gently fall back onto her chair once again. She looked worn out and disoriented as she sat, disheveled in her seat of honor.

"Cum on her face!" I heard the maid of honor yell. Thank God for that girl. Cumming during a show is a big no-no unless it's explicitly agreed upon. As my show is normally a big tease, I usually don't get to cum, which means I have to take care of myself later. But, these girls wanted to see some cum. So, with the bride sitting in a heap on her chair, her dress still riding up, I put a leg on either side of her chair, pumped my cock in my hand, and quickly shot a big load onto the bride's face. All of the other girls crowded around to see. The bride looked up at me, smiling and dripping with cum; a good end to a good show.

Now, some of you may be thinking that the girls sucking my dick and me shooting a load on the bride's face was the little something extra that the maid of honor had paid for. You'd be wrong. Everything that happened during that show is normally included. It's optional, but it's included. Like I said, private parties pay pretty well. Also like I said, bachelorette parties are much filthier than bachelor parties. I gathered my things, thanked the girls, and went back into the other room to get dressed. From the other room, I heard the girls moving around and heard several go out the door. I put my underwear back on, sat on one of the beds, and waited. The extra that the maid of honor had paid for was undoubtedly sex. It always is. Generally, when I agree to do this, it usually involves taking the bride into a private room and making sure I give her at least three orgasms or so. So, I just waited there for the bride to come in.

It was about ten minutes later before the door opened. I expected to see the big-titted bride walk in, but was surprised when it was the maid of honor. She looked at me and waved me back into the other room. I followed her, curious as to what she had in mind.

When I got back into the main room, it had emptied out.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"Tammy, Karen, and Melissa went down to the bar," she said. "Melany is waiting for you in the bathroom."

"In the bathroom?" Why the hell did she want me in the bathroom? The maid of honor led the way and I followed her into the bathroom. It was a good sized room with nice tile floor. Sitting in the middle of the floor, completely naked, was the bride. She had her legs spread wide and was slowly fingering herself. That same lioness look was spread across her face as she looked at me.

"Stripper," she said, clearly drunk, "get over here and eat my pussy." This all seemed a little strange, but who was I to refuse. I walked over to the bride and lay down with my head between her meaty thighs. I looked up at her and could just barely see her eyes over her giant tits. Over my shoulder, I noticed that the maid of honor had closed the door behind her. She was staying in the room with us. Did that mean they wanted a threesome?

I lowered my head down and started going to work on the bride's pussy. Her pubic hair was shaved into a thin strip that stopped an inch above her puffy lips. She instantly started moaning. She must have been halfway to cumming before I even walked into the room based on the way she writhed beneath my tongue. She was incredibly responsive as I expertly licked her.

After several minutes, I thought that she was getting close to cumming. Then I was suddenly distracted by a hand on my leg. It slowly caressed its way up my body all the way up to my shoulder. That's when the maid of honor came back into my field of vision. She had taken off all of her clothes. I could see her small, perky tits and a small patch of not-quite-red hair between her legs. Her hand didn't stop once it left my shoulder. It made its way to the bride's thigh and continued upwards.

The maid of honor kneeled beside her friend and lowered her mouth down onto the bride's right breast. She opened her mouth wide and began sucking on it, flicking the nipple with her tongue. The bride's response was immediate as she quickly accelerated towards cumming. I increased my licking as I watched the maid of honor suck the bride's tit into her mouth.

"Yes! Yes!" the bride panted. Then she gasped and her body jerked. "Oh shit. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" She started bucking her hips up into my face and grabbed the back of her maid of honor's head, moving it up and down on her tit like she was getting a blowjob. She cried out as her orgasm rocked her body. Then she stopped moving, shaking slightly on the cool bathroom tile.

The maid of honor detached herself from the huge tit and I moved myself up the bride's body. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and began kissing my chest and neck. I flexed my muscles as she ran her hands over them. She was still panting from the powerful orgasm, but I managed to hear her say,

"I want you to pee in my butt." I laughed. I had heard that expression before, but only from men. If you've never heard it before, I'll explain. Some guys will say "I'd tap that." Others say "I'd stick it in her pooper." And then, mostly for a laugh, some guys will say, "I'd pee in her butt."

"What's so funny?" said the bride as she continued to kiss my body.

"Oh, nothing. Just hearing you say that." I thought that this drunken bride had just had a few too many drinks. However, she stopped kissing me, grabbed my face and looked directly into my eyes with a serious expression on her face.

"I mean this in the most literal way possible," she said carefully so that there was no misunderstanding. "I want you to stick your cock up my butt and piss inside of me." Well, there was no wrong way to interpret that. I looked at the maid of honor who just smiled back at me, then I looked back at the bride sprawled out underneath me.

"You're serious," I said. "You mean.... I thought that was just an expression."

"Where do you think the expression came from?" said the bride, smiling.

"You seriously want me to... to piss in your ass?" I said.

"Next week, Melany is getting married to a guy named Gary," said the maid of honor. "Gary is a great guy, but he's such a fucking prude."

"It's true," said the bride. "He won't even fuck me with the lights on."

"This is the last chance she's going to have to really get nasty the way she likes for a while," said the maid of honor. Then she put on a pouty voice. "Can you please do this for her?" I thought for a few seconds.

"I.... I, ummm.... Ok," I said, still baffled. I surprised myself by agreeing to doing this so quickly.

The bride squealed in excitement. She crawled out from under me and flipped over into a doggystyle position, sticking her big ass up in the air. "Erin, get him hard for me," she said. The maid of honor stood me up and pulled my underwear down. Then she got down on her knees and took me into her mouth. This sudden turn of events had me pretty shocked. I had never pissed on a girl before, let alone inside her ass.

The maid of honor started working my dick in her mouth, occasionally doing that thing she had done with her tongue earlier. She was quite an enthusiastic little cocksucker. Down on the floor, the bride was spreading lube across her asshole. Then she started fingering her ass, working the lube inside. Just watching her tight hole swallow her finger was getting me very hard. The maid of honor stopped sucking.

"He's nice and hard," she said.

"Good," said the bride. Her breathing was getting heavy from all the anticipation. "Stick it in my ass, stripper boy."

lfullback
lfullback
1,292 Followers
12