Pissed Off!

Story Info
Husband exacts revenge on bitchy wife with thugs!
1.2k words
3.87
168.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers

I guess when Colleen pissed me off she REALLY PISSED ME OFF! Here's proof of what can happen when you cross a nice guy.

We had gone out that night and as usual she was her argumentative bitchy self (what else was new?). Lord knows what I saw in her. Maybe it was her 5'2' petite frame, half inch nipples and an ass that was perfect. Her red hair, green eyes and pretty face brought it all together as a nice package. So there you go! I fell in lust with her. But she was still a bitch! Especially when she drank too much.

That night she took no time in busting my chops about the smallest thing. I'll spare you the details, since to do so will not only put me in a bad mood but probably you too.

She did look great! My favorite red spaghetti strapped dress that draped over her ass and thighs. Colleen always wore this dress without a bra, so her big nipples would stand out. They were delicious.

As the night progressed, her mood worsened. After awhile I couldn't take it any longer and told her I was taking her home. By now she was drunk and behaving like a foul mouthed sailor (no offense to sailors). While in the car she got herself so worked up about heading home earlier than she wanted to that she slapped me. That did it!

As I drove, I stewed. Getting angrier and angrier. Not realizing that I was headed in the wrong direction and into a bad part of town. Colleen had essentially passed out after her violent out burst.

A van pulled along side us at the light. In it were three thug looking types. They looked over and spotted Colleen, whose head was leaning against the window. I don't know what prompted it, but I started to toucher her tits while they watched! Needless to say they went while at the sight.

I continued to drive on, and they followed. Pulling along side at every light. By now I had Colleen's tits pulled out and in full view. She was semi awake and started to enjoy the attention her nipples were getting, still unaware of the "audience" .

At one point, the driver of the van motioned for me to pull over. Which surprisingly enough I did. I wasn't afraid or concerned, maybe I too had too much to drink. But in any event I complied.

One guy, black as night, jumped out of the van and came over to my side of car. He asked if he could have a closer look at Colleen's tits. I said "Of course!", but not here. He told me there was a motel up ahead and we pull in there. I surprised hm, when I told him not only would I pull in but I would get a room. He ran back to the van and the thugs laughed loudly.

Colleen was oblivious to where we were. Not being a stranger to motel rooms, I was sure that she didn't care either. After checking in, I drove to our room. I helped Colleen out of the car and inside. She started to bitch again. I told her to just shut the fuck up and that I had a surprise for her. With that I motioned my new "friends" to come in.

There were three of them. Two were very tall and muscular, the other of short stature but powerfully built. He looked like a bull/man.

Colleen looked around and said, "Oh, it's party time!" My "friends" wasted no time and all three joined her on the bed. Their hands were all over her. On her tits, between her thighs, on her ass. All over. One of them started to kiss her face, mouth and neck. Colleen let out a low moan.

Knowing how she felt about minorities, particularly blacks, I was surprised at her reaction. I sat down and watched.

By now she was on her back. The Bull/man was between her thighs and licking her pussy. I could see his tongue going up and down her pussy lips, from time to time he would suck her clit and dart his tongue in and out of her ass hole.

As he did this, another was sucking on her nipples. His sucking had made them fully erect. Colleen moaned again. Another tongued her mouth.

Colleen stirred. The guy who was kissing her, kneeled by her head and opened his zipper. His cock jumped out. He rubbed it all over her face and mouth. He then forced it in. Colleen's half-closed eyes, gazed at the cock before her. She didn't have a choice. He started to pump his cock into her mouth.

By now the Bull/man was slurping her pussy and the guy on her nipples had been biting and sucking them so hard that there were welts all over her tits. I watched as they devoured her.

The guy whose cock was in her mouth, let out a loud animal like groan and came in her mouth. He pulled it out as if he was proud of his deed and let his cum ooze out and onto her face.

Bull/man now had his pants down and was shoving one of the fattest cocks I had ever seen into her pussy. He had pulled her down towards him and her legs were over his shoulders. Wooompf......Wooompf.....Wooompf.... was all you could here with each deep stroke.

All of a sudden, Bull/man pulled out and flipped her over. It was incredible to see the ease in which he did it, as if she was a rag doll. The Nipple Sucker, now had his cock in her mouth.

Bull/man parted Colleen's ass cheeks and with full force plunged his massive cock into her ass hole. This time she let out a moan. As he humped her ass, she began to suck the Nipple Sucker's cock more vigorously. The first guy who had cum, was now jerking off as he watched as I did. I couldn't believe he was ready again in such a short time.

Colleen made muffled sounds as she sucked Nipple Sucker's cock. She had no control. His cock, which was not as large as the others would disappear all the way to his balls in her mouth. Meanwhile, Bull/man continued...Wooompf....Wooompf.. Wooompf! The two in rhythm.

I could tell that Bull/man was ready to cum and that he did! He let out a yell as he exploded! He filled her ass hole with cum. It was as if a glass of milk had been poured over her ass.

Then Nipple Sucker seeing his friend, also came. His cum gushed out, He pulled his cock out of her mouth and the cum went all over her face and hair. Colleen's face was beet red from the fucking and the wad on it made quite a contrast.

I sat and absorbed it all, and felt somehow avenged by my "friends". The next morning Colleen was quiet. Her only complaint was that her asshole was sore and her nipples ached. She was totally unaware about the "feast" that had taken place and thought that I alone had ravished her. She treated me differently from that night on.

I guess I should've done it sooner.

tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers