Pissing On A Pavement

Story Info
Watching leads to tasting the golden nectar.
1.8k words
4.2
76k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,474 Followers

It was late on Friday night, just past eleven o'clock actually, and I know that because I had just flicked the channels and come across the porn channels Free views on cable TV (to which I whipped out my cock and gently stroked it as I watched the various teases for action). So I was playing with myself while helping myself to a six pack of beer and just generally enjoying a rare Friday night to myself. Why did I have it to myself? Because my darling fiancée Jill was away on a weekend seminar and wouldn't be back until late Sunday. She had already called that night to let me know she had arrived safely and was headed to her bed to recover from the long drive.

I loved it. For one weekend only I was able to be a single guy again, get to stay in scratching my ass, drinking beer and watching soft porn on a Friday, go to the game on Saturday and spend the night getting hammered with my mates down the pub at night, then sleep it all off on Sunday morning. Great!

So anyway, I'm watching some hot blonde with massive tits thrusting them at me on screen and promising to eat out her equally attractive brunette friend if I only part with some cash, intrigued by the veins on my cock as I wanked it when I was very suddenly woken from my reverie by a loud series of shrieks and screams from outside my house.

Generally our street is pretty quiet but then we do park our cars on the street and twice in the last eighteen months I've had mine vandalised by some delinquent bastards. I raced upstairs to survey what was going on and sure enough when I entered our darkened bedroom and peered out the window I could see a gaggle of people outside on the pavement, just down from my car. I took a deep breath, my heart thundering from my quick ascent and it took me a moment to remember to tuck my dick back inside my trousers. I decided to keep watching the drunken fuckers and if one of them should even touch my car I would be out there in a shot.

But they weren't interested in my car. There was about nine of them, I could see three lads but the majority of them were girls. Most had bottles of cider or alcopops in their hands and were merrily swigging on them while making a hell of a din as they drunkenly cackled and laughed in the cold dark night.

After five minutes or so of observing I was starting to feel pretty dumb. They were obviously just out to get drunk on a Friday night, not much different from me and my mates a fewyears earlier. Then, just as I was about to step back from the window and head back downstairs to surf the music channels for some hot music videos to jerk off to (that bitch Aguilera or J-Lo hopefully) one of the girls outside really started to catch my attention. She had long, black hair and was clad pretty scantily in a boob tube, jacket and short denim skirt. She was pretty but it wasn't that that was catching my eye. She was squirming and the others all seemed to be pointing to her, laughing and egging her on. I wished I could hear properly what they were saying but heard snatches.

"Do it there!"

"Can't."

"Watching, stop it."

Then it all became clear, the girl was apparently desperate for a piss and her mates were telling her to just squat down and do it where she stood. Maybe not so much telling her as goading and daring her and goddamn if she didn't hike up her short skirt and drop to her haunches just inches from the pavement across from my house!

I guess I should have been annoyed, aghast, outraged but really I was none of those and was more intrigued and, although it took me a few minutes to realise it, massively turned on.

I watched agog as a dark puddle appeared at the drunken girl's feet and only continued to grow as she kept up what looked like a flood of piss. I think all her friends were stunned for a moment that she would have done it and in that brief silence I heard the harsh spray noise as her piss splattered against the cold pavement. Then the others broke into fits of laughter and applause and egged her on further until she finished and stood up and took a mock, drunken bow. The show over they seemed to have had enough and as a pack they picked up their bottles and began swigging from them again as they wandered their way up the quiet street.

I stood still for what seemed an eternity but what the neon lights of my alarm clock told me was just a minute, I was in a daze and without really recognising that my cock was surging against the fabric of my trousers, in the midst of a raging stiffy! The street was again enveloped in icy silence but I was oblivious to that and my mind could not get past what I had just witnessed. I came to enough to make my way downstairs and thought that a drink may be in order, I entered the kitchen to see the remnants of my Chinese take away lying strewn across the table and, without thinking lifted it all up, dumped it in a carrier bag and headed out to stick it in the bin.

My front door lay directly across from the puddle of piss and once I had deposited the rubbish I could not help but pause outside my door and stare across at the dark shape on the far pavement. I was drawn to it, I didn't know why. Maybe watching it had given it some mystical property for me but whatever I found myself slowly pacing across the deserted street and standing just below the puddle of piss watching a small amount of steam rose up from it bringing with it an acrid, sour aroma that at once disgusted and intrigued me.

I think I knew then what I wanted to do, what I knew I was going to do. Some part of my brain tried to stop me, tried to get it to register what a stupid, pathetic, dangerous thing it would be for me to get down on my hands and knees and sniff then lap at the piss, but it was pointless. I felt like I was in a dream and hardly in control of my actions, as if some other, inspired and unstoppable, force had taken the wheel and was steering me towards my fate. I was on my knees, the cold stone of the pavement hitting my kneecaps as I leaned over and found my head just inches from the running liquid.

I didn't allow myself further time to think or talk myself out of it and dipped my face down, extended my tongue and with a shiver of excitement, pleasure and thrill violently coursing through my body (starting at my crotch!) began to lap timidly at it. It tasted awful but the mere thought of the perversity I was doing made it all the better. This wasn't about what it tasted like but about what it was, the taboo nature making this such a turn on. Before I could check myself I was on all fours, my hands spread in the piss and licking it up enthusiastically. Before tonight I had never harboured such perverted dreams but now I not only harboured them but was living them out and the risk entailed just turned me on all the more!

My tongue occasionally found the pavement below the cooling, thick liquid but I didn't care, I was driven on and as happy as a pig in shit as I licked up the unknown girls piss. So happy and taken with my endeavours that I never heard the approaching clatter of heels. The first I knew that someone was standing over me was when a pointed toe of a black leather boot appeared just above where my tongue was enthusiastically licking in the piss puddle. In an instant my piss mania was gone and I suddenly thought how could I have been so stupid, so daft as to do this crazy thing right outside my own front door?

I slowly raised my face from the piss, feeling it gradually run down my chin as I did so, to look up into the sneering, mocking face of the very girl who only minutes earlier had pissed this very same puddle. As I stared up at her dumbstruck two of her girl friends appeared at either side of her and treated me to the same, inebriated smirk. They giggled and goggled, drunkenly at me for a moment before the girl whose piss it was I was in the process of licking stepped right over me and I held my breath at what she would do.

She had obviously been puzzled as to what to do for a moment but then she hooked her hands into the hem of her mini-skirt and flipped it up. I was inches from a prime, moist young pussy and as I gazed on it she spoke down to me.

"You like my piss do you, perv? Well I got some left, you want it?"

Dumbstruck I merely nodded and instinctively opened my mouth to catch the golden spray that burst forth again from her pussy. This seemed to inspire her two drunken friends and they did likewise with their skirts and panties and soon all three were pissing on me! They could hardly keep upright, what with their giggling and general drunkenness but I figured they were liking what they were doing, by pissing on a guy on his knees who was double their age nearly.

I felt like I was under water, my nostrils bubbling and my open mouth like a faucet as their piss that I couldn't swallow ran out of my mouth and down my soiled front. The aroma was so strong and enticing yet I almost gagged as my gullet tried to keep up with their heavy flow. Then, all at once their pussies dried up and with barely a scornful giggle they pulled down their short skirts and disappeared down the quiet street no doubt discussing what they had just done to me.

For my own part I just knelt there with piss running down my face and all over my front, by know kneeling in a wide (and spreading) puddle of piss and contemplating what the hell I had just done and hoping to hell none of my neighbours had observed it.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,474 Followers