Pissing on the C.E.O.

Story Info
An unexpected encounter in the gents!
2.1k words
4.32
52.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

It had been a long meeting and I was already overdue to attend another. Fortunately my way between offices took me past the toilets. I was on the twenty-third floor; a place inhabited solely by the upper echelons of the company elite. A stranger to these lofty heights of power I had never visited the facilities before. As the heavy set door swung open to my strong push I was rewarded with the sight of a large clean looking room. Tasteful green tiles inlaid with black specks covered the floor. One wall contained a single urinal plate which stretched the entire length. Rather than being simple metal it was constructed of what looked like marble. Jets of water were spraying the wall as I approached whilst fumbling with my trouser zipper.

I moved up to the urinal wall and quickly popped my John Thomas out from its sheath inside my boxer shorts and then out through my open fly. I was just about to commit myself to the act of pissing when I heard the outer toilet door opening. For a moment I wondered if I would get into trouble for using the executive toilet facility. I need not have worried!

'Hello,' said a female voice with a thick trace of a Scottish accent. I had heard the voice before. The shock of being joined by a woman in the 'John' was immediately overridden as I recognised the voice as belonging to that of the company C.E.O.!

Shelia Reynolds had taken over as head of Airtech Industries when her late husband had perished in a horrific air accident. Previously I had only seen her from afar at company presentations. As a red head she was not my usual cup of tea but there was no denying her slim athletic figure or attractive features. The woman took to wearing the kind of expensive blouses that liked to hint at the contents hidden beneath with an occasion flash of cleavage. She was not big busted but her assets were wonderfully proportioned to her slim figure. All these thoughts had been a fleeting image in my subconscious when trying to focus on more important matters, like keeping my job. To actually finally meet the woman was an unexpected encounter but to have her following me into the toilets was another thing entirely!

I started to fumble, straining to get my dick back into my pants before she could walk over and witness my manhood on display.

'Oh don't bother Mr. Latham.' I was surprised that she knew my name. We had never been formerly introduced.

'Its nothing that I haven't seen before,' she said in a sultry tone. The tapping of her high heels accompanied her short walk to join me.

'Err, Miss Reynolds, what can I do for you?' I stammered. My attempts had come too late. The attractive red head was stood at my side, her eyes locked on my protruding cock.

'Oh don't mind me,' she purred in her wonderful accent.

'What do you mean?' I asked hopelessly.

'You just do what you need to do. I'm just going to stand here and watch nature take its course.'

It was at that stage that I finally twigged what was going on. Miss High and Mighty had a pee fetish. I had two choices. I could either treat my company employer to what she wanted to see or risk the possibility of dismissal.

In the end it was my body's weakness that let me down. A thick squirting stream of clear piss shot from the slit at the end of my dick and started to trace a running stream down the urinal wall.'

'That is lovely,' purred my voyeuristic onlooker. 'Please wave it around. I want to see you making a lovely stain all over this wall.'

Out of options but to comply I immediately aimed my cock to one side and to the other. My flowing urine stream obligingly wandered over the opposing wall making the requested stain on the slippery material.

'What a lovely cock you have Mr. Latham!' observed Miss. Reynolds in a dreamy kind of way. Her Scottish accent was becoming wonderfully seductive. My cock was hardening in response and growing in length.

'Oh my!' she exclaimed. 'Is that because of me?'

My piss shower had come to a somewhat premature end. The presence of such a good looking and powerful woman stood by my side was simply too much to ignore. Frantically I wondered as to what kind of trouble I was going to find myself in.

'Come here, Mr. Latham,' she said, backing away at the same time. One hand was waving a beckoning figure in my direction. 'Oh and don't even think about putting away that wonderful dick of yours.' The way she wrapped her voice around the word 'dick' was so incredibly provocative.

For the first time since she had entered the room I found myself in a position to stare at the luscious red head. She had just turned thirty, something I recalled in a recent memo. Her executive lifestyle obviously suited her. She was wearing black high heels and a skirt which just fell short of covering her shapely knees and lower legs from view. My gaze wandered upwards to her smart white blouse partially hidden by a beige open top which matched the colour of her skirt. My sight lingered on her covered tits for a fraction too long. A warning tut-tut reminded me quickly of who was in charge. I completed my appraisal of her firm tight body with eye contact. Hers were an intense blue radiating an aurora of intelligence. Her self confidence was obvious in her stance. Deliberately she held my gaze for a more before purposely allowing her sight to drop to the image of my protruding penis.

'My my, how it grows!'

Now I was horny. C.E.O. or not I wanted to fuck her right there and then. In my head I conjured a wonderful image of her bare bum checks wobbling in time to the thrusting motions of my cock as I took her from behind. Her expensive black lace panties were between her ankles, her skirt and upper clothing littering the floor. Her firm tits were in my hands as I reached forwards to cup them in my warm embrace. Her soft panting desire filled the room to accompany my grunts as I fucked her pussy good and hard...

'Mr. Latham?' she enquired. 'Are you with me?'

For a moment I thought I was blushing. I doubted that it would take much for this woman to guess as to the contents of my thoughts.

'Come here,' she ordered. Like an obedient puppy I complied. My dick hurt, such was the intenseness of my desire. Surely she expected to give me a hand job at the very least but what I guess I really was hoping for was a long drawn out suck and lick as she wrapped her mouth around my member. Unfortunately the C.E.O. had something else planned.

I had neared her body to the point of having the end of my dick brush against the expensive fabric of her skirt. My nostrils were filled with the scent of her perfume which no doubt cost more than my monthly salary. Her eyes had come back to be level with mine. We were of similar height. Her red hair filled my vision as she gave it a quick flick from side to side. I guessed that the motion accompanied the shedding the last of her inhibitions.

'Stay right were you are,' she instructed. To my immediate shock she started to lower herself to a kneeling position on the cold floor slabs. My cock was staring her in the face with her painted red lips a mere inch away from sucking on my straining dick.

'Now I want you to listen to me very carefully, Mr. Latham,' she intoned. 'I want you to try very hard and comply with my wishes. I am sure that I don't need to inform you that your position within the company depends on it. You need to relax. I'm not going to give you that blow job you were so hoping to get. No! I want you to imagine that you back in front of that urinal only this time I am your pee wall.'

I started to protest but she stopped me straight away.

'Do you want to look for another job?' she asked. I replied that I didn't.

'Good, see that your little outburst has worked wonders.'

She was right. The fear of unemployment had seen my dick droop. I still didn't feel like peeing but my future was at stake.

'Good boy,' she purred as I took my cock in one hand and aimed it towards her blouse. I realised that her new position awarded me with a stunning view of the shape of wonderfully firm looking tits, all the way down to where the cup of her bra hid her nipples from sight.

'This was going to be a hard task,' I thought. Never the less I closed my eyes to block out the sight of her breasts. Desperately I tried to imagine being somewhere completely different. Finally it worked.

I felt the resumption of my earlier piss as the first stream of hot clear urine leapt from my dick end. Unable to resist I opened my eyes to witness the event. Sure enough there was my long dick squirting a fast flowing stream of urine all over Miss. Reynold's expensive blouse. The material was darkening quickly as it absorbed the moisture of my piss. My urine queen had her eyes firmly fixed on my spraying dick shower.

'That is so very nice!' she observed.

I stared in shock as she moved her hands up to her tits and started to massage them her clothing as I continued pissing. My hot urine was going all over her hands!

'Umm!' she purred in delight, 'So wonderfully warm and strong. Here Mr. Latham, I want you to piss inside my blouse.' Obligingly she popped open a button and held her top open to my squirting urine stream. With growing rapture I immensely enjoyed the thrill of tracing my flowing piss all over one tit and then the other. Her upper clothing was now completely sodden, the shape of her nipple buds easily visible where they protruded through the fabric.

For a fleeting moment I toyed with the idea of raising my stream and having a go at pissing all over her face. I wondered if she liked to drink pee in addition to just being showered in it. A last moment of sanity held me back from carrying out the deed. If I was wrong in my appraisal of her desires then it would be the worst for me!

By this point I was nearly done. I traced my last few squirts of hot piss all over her creamy skin that ran down from her neckline. Her appreciate sounds of enjoyment spurred me on. 'Maybe now I would get to fuck her pretty arse?'

Unfortunately it was not to be. The moment the last of my piss had squirted from my dick and she was standing again.

'Well Mr. Latham I think that concludes our business together.' Her top was covered in piss. Her tits looked fantastic through the wet material. 'I think it would be prudent if you were to wait a couple of minutes before following me out of the door.' She took a step away. 'You might also want to give some thought to cleaning up your mess whilst you are waiting,' she nodded at the large puddle on the floor. With that she turned and walked smartly to the door. My eyes lingered on the shapely form of her bum cheeks hidden away by her skirt. I think she felt my gaze for as she reached the door she suddenly paused before turning to face me.

'I really enjoyed our little session today. Maybe you should stop by my office later for another go. Oh and Mr. Latham, make sure you drink lots before you do. I like a good shower before I fuck my employees. You never know your luck?' She gave me the sweetest smile which immediately sent my dick reaching for the ceiling. This effect was not lost on her.

Seconds later and she was gone. She had exited the door covered in piss as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do. In retrospect I doubt anybody she met on the way would be inclined to say anything, but even so! My own needs took over at this point. Slamming the nearest cubicle door shut behind me, I was soon on my way to an incredible climax as I masturbated with the amazing images buried in my head. All that remained now was to properly prepare myself for my next encounter with Miss. C.E.O., Shelia Reynolds.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers