Pitch Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojiki
Kojiki
4 Followers

I accommodated myself above his erection. I took his shaft in my hand as I guided myself on to him. Inch by tormenting inch I settled onto him completely. My breath became short and ragged. I moaned in extract as every inch of me was spread wide by Dimitri's cock. "Yesss!" Dimitri hissed in satisfaction buried deep inside me.

His hands rested on my hips holding me in place. He thrusted his pelvis upward, burying himself deeper still inside my body. I moaned loudly.

"Yess, I want to hear your screams of joy, say my name." He thrusted upward some more, up and down sending ripples of pleasure to every nerve ending in my body. "Dimitri...Ah fuck...Dimitri...Harder!" I screamed euphorically.

Finally I could moan and scream to my heart's desire. We were alone sharing our bodies, becoming one. I was driven mad with desire I could no longer hold myself upright so my body fell softly on Dimitri's hard chest. He kept pumping himself into me, I came really quickly. I screamed as the orgasm rippled through me. Then I felt Dimitri's cock jerk inside of me, all his muscles tensed as he too came, emptying his seeds inside me.

After such an assault to the senses he wrapped his arms around my torso and gently pushed us up right. I could feel his abs flex as he did. Our bodies were pressed together tightly. We were both laboring for air.

"I love you, Angela," he said his voice sounding raw.

"Mm," Is all I could voice.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling a bit more, but as I did, I drifted to sleep.

I awoke fully dressed and alone. Immediately I panicked. I tried to remember where I was. I looked around the room. Ok, I remembered Dimitri came and we ran away from Vladimir. Dimtiri! Where was he? Was he alright?

I stood up, legs shaking. I fell down on knees my first, on the ground, dizziness took over me. It took me a moment before I could stand again and not feel dizzy. I ran to the door, and smacked into Dimitri's hard chest.

His smell filled my hurt nose, and his arms wrapped around me quickly catching me. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

I looked up to him, his face almost healed from the fight between him and Vladimir; he only had a bruise under his left eye. Other than that, he looked perfectly healthy. Noticing that he was fine, I wrapped my arms around his large frame and hugged him very close, so close I could feel his erection growing.

"Thank the gods," Is all I could say, I was so scared I couldn't think straight.

He groaned and placed his hands over my shoulder pushing me away but not letting me out of his grasp. "Angie, I would love to take you again but we must leave." he said trying to stay focused, but his eyes told another story.

Blood rushed to my face. I still could not believe that I finally had Dimitri all to myself. "S-so where are we going?" I asked, my voice failing me.

"Straight to the north, until we reach a town over there. Rumors says it's a utopia,.I think we could make it there and start a life anew, the two of us." He drew me closer and looked lovingly into my eyes. He pressed his lips on my forehead.

"Come on, lets go." And with that we left the comfort of the safe house. We rode until we reached a dead forest, where Dimitri's bike ran out of gas. We walked till the sun hung on the horizon, we made a small camp site in a clearing. When the fire was lit, I sat down exhausted from the long walk. I had tripped countless of times, clearly I was slowing us down, but Dimitri never said anything.

I rubbed my hands together trying to warm them up. Dimitri sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me, instantly I felt his body heat warming me. I snuggled closer to him.

"Sorry it's so cold, if we stumble upon some deer, I'll make you a coat out of them." He said it so placidly, like killing an innocent animal was nothing. I quivered both in remorse and pleasure. I imagined him walking silently like a hunter, his movements slow and fluent, the epitome of masculinity.

Enveloped by his warmth I fell asleep, in his arms.

The next day I woke up because I felt like I was moving, when I opened my eyes I was on Dimitri's back. He was caring me, walking on really uneven ground. "Oh, morning, Angie," he said smoothly.

"Morning," I told him. Looking up at the sky, I noticed that it wasn't morning, it was more like noon, the sun was purged high above. "Dimitri, you can put me down"

He shook his head and kept walking. "No can do. We're walking in dangerous terrain. When we reach that clearing up ahead I'll put you down."

I looked up ahead and the clearing wasn't that far, so I stayed put, snuggling closer to Dimitri's hard back. I heard as he inhaled deeply and as he walked, the crunch of dead leaves when he walked over them. "When will we reach this place you said?" I asked him resting my head on his shoulder, my eyes closed. We've been traveling for what two, three days?

"We should be close, about two more days of walking I think" he said. He suddenly stopped and took a deep breath, letting it out in a rush of air. I opened my eyes and saw that we had reached the clearing, which was a small hill, and at the bottom there was a river. Dimitri kneeled and I got off his back. He stretched and cracked his back. I looked at him head to toe, instantly my blood heated and the lovely need in my pussy began to surface.

I walked over to the stream and taking off my shoes I stepped in the cool water. It was bliss, the cold water lapped at my feet bringing peace to me. Like a child I began to dance and splash water around. I heard Dimitri laugh and turned towards him. He was sitting on a nearby bolder, he had taken his shirt off and his long hair was wet. I felt a surge of heat all thought my body, he looked so good.

"What?" I asked him slightly embarrassed.

"Nothing, you just looked so adorable dancing there." He laughed once more, his whole frame moving with his laughter.

Annoyed and embarrassed I kicked some water his way. Which drenched him completely, his expression was priceless. He stood up and walked towards me, then he bent down and splashed some water at me. It was on, we played like that, splashing water at one another.

All the fun and games were quickly over when he ran towards me as I splashed him, but that didn't stop him. He wrapped his arms around my small waist and lifted me up like I weighed nothing to him. Then he spun me around, in all of this I was laughing and giggling. He stopped spinning and lowered me just enough to be face to face. He had wet strands of hair on his face so I brushed them aside so that I could get a better look at his face. His blue eyes were alive with joy and happiness, and most of all, love for me.

I closed the distance and meshed our lips together. Quickly that simple act rose to the next level, he opened his mouth and deepened our kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my core pressed to his throbbing erection.

So engrossed in each other we were, that it wasn't until a bullet whisked behind my head that we were brought back to reality. Dimitri turned his attention towards the direction where the shot was fired from, at the same time I was untangling my legs from him.

"Dimitri!" I heard Vladimir's voice echo through the forest and instantly my blood chilled. If it weren't for Dimitri's strong hand I would have fallen. Quickly Dimitri shoved me away, I stumbled on my feet but I heard him say to me "Run. Hide." Not giving it a second thought, I ran to the trees.

Only when I was hidden in the trees did I notice that Dimitri was without his sword. I looked at where Vladimir was standing, he looked horrible. His blond hair messy, twigs and leafs in it, pants torn and you could tell he hadn't changed clothes since we left because of the dry blood on his left thigh.

Vladimir began to shoot at Dimitri, thankfully Vlad's aim was off. He kept firing until the gun clicked with no ammo. Vladimir roared in anger and tossed the gun aside. He slid down the small hill taking out a knife from his ankle.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Vladimir screamed.

"Vlad! Stop this!" Dimitri said avoiding a slash from the knife.

"You traitor! You killed your comrades and tried to kill me, and you ran off with my woman!" Vlad moved in with a stabbing motion. Dimitri dogged.

"You lost your mind Vlad, I was sick and tired of playing gang." Finally Dimitri moved into action while Vladimir attacked with a stabbing motion Dimitri knocked the knife out of his hands. Like he was expecting the action, Vlad threw a punch at Dimitri hitting him on his right cheek.

They threw fists and kicks at each other, every time a punch or a kick hit the right place groans echoed though the empty valley.

I watch the two of them fight each other. Dimitri punched Vlad on the chin that knocked him down. He rolled over giving his back to Dimitri, but he stayed there. Dimitri walked towards him to grab him by the shirt, but as he reached for him, Vlad, with a rock in hand, slammed it on Dimitri's temple.

I screeched in terror, the blow was so hard it had knocked out Dimitri. Vlad took his time getting to his feet. Dimitri laid motionless in the shallow water, I had to do something. Vlad was going to kill him. I looked at the rocks around me, maybe I could smash his head with one. But that wouldn't work I was too weak to swing one hard enough.

I looked at where our stuff was. There, almost shining in the sun, was Dimitri's sword. I snuck fast and quietly enough to get it. Luckily, Vlad had his back turned to me and was mumbling to himself. I took the sword in my hand and unsheathed it, it was heavy but I could managed. I silently moved closer, but just as I was about trust the sword to Vlad's back, he turned and kicked me in my ribs.

I felt a sharp pain as I landed on my side in the cold water. I had no time to dwell on the pain. Vlad reached and grabbed me by the neck. He squeezed hard, I couldn't breathe well.

He was laughing now, he pulled me up and lifted me into the air. I scratched his hand in a last ditch effort to pry him off me, yet to no avail.

"You whore, thought I didn't notice ya? I'm gonna kill you first!" He squeezed harder this time. My vision went blurry, almost fading into black. Was I going to die? Was this really worth it?

Tears streamed from my eyes as my last air reserves were spent. Suddenly, the pressure was released, I fell to the ground gasping for air. I reached for my throat rubbing it gently, then I looked over at Vlad. Blood was coming out of his lips, I lowered my gaze and saw the end of Dimitri's sword sticking out of his stomach, blood soaking his shirt.

"You....bastard," Vlad hissed trhough his teeth. Behind him, Dimitri was standing, sword in hand. He pushed it in deeper and said with grief in his voice, "I'm sorry my friend," and then he rose the sword in one swift movement, cutting Vlad in half.

Like that it was over; Vlad's lifeless body fell into the cold water tainting it with his red blood. I looked at Dimitri, he at me. We said nothing to each other.

I tried to stand but a surge of pain coursed though my body from my right side. Dimitri quickly moved to my side and lightly touched my ribs. Pain surged though my body, I groaned in pain.

Dimitri tsked and said, "Fucker, I'm afraid he might have broken some of your ribs."

"I'm ok, how about you? You're bleeding" I reached up with my good hand and pushed away his hair.

I gasped, he had a large gash above his eye brow. He took my hand and smiled wearily. "I'll take care of myself later, you is who am worried about." With great care he lifted me up from the cold water and walked me over to where our stuff was.

"Dimitri, please take care of your eye first, we can't afford for it to get infected," I said as he put me down gently. He sighed, and agreed. As he dogged though the pack and searched for the medical kit, I closed my eyes and rested.

I awoke later to the sound of Dimitri's foot moving though the gravel. I opened my eyes and saw that he was beside me with his back turned to me sword in hand.

"What's wrong?" My voice sounded raspy and my throat felt dry.

Without turning, he answered me with seriousness in his voice, "We got company, stay where you are and don't move."

There was a moment of silence. From where I was laying I couldn't see much. It was minutes afterwards that a man shouted from somewhere, "Lay down your weapon, we have you surrounded."

"Show yourself! We mean no harm," but Dimitri didn't take his hand off his sword.

Another minute passed, and then I heard a ruffle of leaves. Then the crunch of gravel as someone walked closer. Then the crunching stopped, indicating that the man had stopped walking. I turned my head to look, but Dimitri's large frame was blocking my view.

"Who are you?" Dimitri asked, taking his hand off his sword.

The man stayed quiet for a second and said, "I would like you to answer the same question, what are you doing in my territory? And that..."

What did he mean by that?

"My name is Dimitri Wolven. We were on our way to what we heard was an utopia, and that... he attacked us so we defended ourselves. Now who are you?"

So by "that" he meant Vladimir's body.

The man sighed. "Do you know you just tainted our water source? Our machines can't filter out much of the blood."

Dimitri took a step closer to the man, but he was stopped short by a bullet hitting to the side of his foot. The bullet kicked up some dirt and some landed on me. I coughed, which teased my broken ribs. I groaned in pain. Dimitri turned towards me, worry in his face.

"Told you we had you surrounded. Now what's wrong with her?"

Dimitri, disregarding his safety, turned his back to the man and kneeled closer to me. "Are you ok?" he asked lifting my shirt, his face twisted in worry. I nodded.

"I asked you something Dimitri," the man said, clearly annoyed.

Dimitri tuned his head towards the man. "The guy laying in your creek hurt her, I'm afraid she might have some broken ribs."

I could see the man now. He was tall with brown hair and looked around his forties. His clothes looked nothing like ours. His were more clean. He ran his hand though his hair and sighed again. "Seriously..." he raised his hand and closed his fist. Two men and a woman emereded from behind him.

"Who the hell are you?" Dimitri asked reaching for his sword. The guy holding the gun stopped and pointed it at Dimitri.

"Calm the fuck down. My name is Stephan. You said you were looking for the Utopia, well I'm the leader. We noticed that our water was coming out red so we decided to check it out, and we found you here. Now stand aside, your woman needs help...John put your gun down!" He barked.

Dimitri tensed up as the people walked closer to us. I reached for his arm and gave it a light squeeze. He turned towards me. "It's ok, trust them," I groaned again, the pain was getting unbearable.

Dimitri relaxed somewhat and brushed his hand against my face gently. I smiled at his blurring face. I was losing consciousness.

"Angela, Angela!" Dimitri shouted, I opened my eyes again. "Don't you dare close your eyes."

"It hurts so much Dimitri..."

"I know honey, just hang on for a while, it will be ok."

Someone touched me gently from the other side; I turned my head to look at the source. The woman who had come out with the men. She spoke in a sweet tone. "Everything is going to be alright, Angela; we'll take care of you soon."

From then on, everything was a blur. I remembered being carried to a car, Dimitri stood beside me through most of it, snapping me back to consciousness a couple of times. After the car stopped they carried me out but before going to a building. Dimitri was taken to another place. I tried to call out to him but my voice failed me.

The woman said something along the lines of, "You'll see him soon." From then, I remember nothing else.

I awoke much later, to the sound of the heart monitor. The IV in my hand bothered. Where was I? I remembered the people. I looked around, but the room was empty. My thoughts went straight to Dimitri. Where was he? I was getting nervous being alone; the heart monitor began beeping faster.

A woman came in rushing to my bed side and held me down. "Calm down, Angela."

"Who are you? Where's Dimitri?" I asked, my voice dry. I coughed, I felt pain from my right ribs but it wasn't as much as last time.

"My name is Johan, I'm the doctor here. Dimitri is out right now, he'll be back soon though" I remembered the woman now, she was the one who kneeled beside me when I was losing .consciousness at the creek.

"Water..." I asked her. She went away and quickly came back with a cup in her hand; she guided the straw to my mouth. I drank the contents and it felt divine.

"Wh-" I started to say after I finished.

"Don't talk; you've been out for two weeks. You were severely malnutritioned and almost dehydrated. Your insides were a mess. You had two broken ribs, and if we didn't treat you in time, the clogged blood would have killed you."

I looked at her silently, asking where I was. She got my question and explained. "You're in our utopia. More specifically, in the medical ward. Listen I got some other duties to attend to, so if you need something, press this button here." She pointed at the little clicker on the side of my bed.

I nodded and laid down. Johan left the room and I was left alone to my thoughts and the sound of the heart monitor. I thought about everything. We had made it, Vladimir was dead, I could live happily with Dimitri. I sighed, closed my eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I awoke again feeling someone beside me. I opened my eyes and my heart fluttered. Dimitri was sitting at my side reading some papers. He looked clean. I noticed he had gotten a hair cut; his hair now reached his shoulders and not his back. I reached out and touched his thigh; he looked at me and smiled.

"Morning my angel, how are you feeling?" he said sweetly brushing aside his hair. I noticed he had a scar over his left eye brow, the blow that Vladimir had done with the rock.

I smiled back and said, "I'm good." I noticed that I could speak easier now.

He moved closer and kissed me, instantly I melted. His lips gently meshed with mine, at that time the heart monitor began to beep loudly. Dimitri pulled away and laughed, I laughed with him. At that moment Johan came in rushing, thinking something happened to me. She eased up and sighed pinching the bridge of her nose. "Please refrain from doing anything in the infirmary." Then she walked away.

Dimitri and I started to laugh again this time because of Johan. The laughter faded and I asked Dimitri, "We made it, didn't we?"

He simply nodded and began petting my head.

"What now?" I asked, kind of afraid to know. We could get kicked out once we got here, or worse. I didn't want to go back to being a whore. I only wanted to be with one man and he was sitting beside me.

"We start our life here. I'll be working with security. You'll stay at our new home and get better, and then they say they will ask you what you did before the world went to hell and place you back into the society."

I liked the sound of that, our life together, nothing impeding us otherwise. I sighed with a smile on my face. "Mm, can't I just be your loving wife at home?"

He chuckled and said "Funny you should mention that..." he looked deeply in my eyes and said "How would you like to become Mrs. Wolven?"

My heart started to beat faster, the beeps of the monitor got louder. Dimitri smiled, "Judging by your heart, I take that as a yes?"

I nodded tears beginning to form in my eyes. He kissed me again and I knew now that we could be happy and safe.

Kojiki
Kojiki
4 Followers