Pivotal Points Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
353 Followers

His nipples received lots of attention as I licked, sucked and nibbled at them. I had to bend a little further for the nipples which caused Rob's hands to leave my bum and slowly travel up my sides, his nails scraping gently on my skin until they reach my breasts which he continued to scratch over the swells of flesh to my nipples.

We both sank down to the rug in front of the fire where Rob put me on my back and knelt between my spread legs. He kissed me down there and I felt his tongue sliding up my lips, lapping at my freely flowing juices. His fingers parted my labia and again his tongue went to work, causing me to lift my hips wanting more. The tip of his tongue penetrated my hole briefly, frustratingly, before resuming the slow licking of my pussy.

He eased my clitoris hood open and, with a thumb on each side of the sensitive nub, he had me moaning and heaving as he manipulated my hard lump then I felt his tongue penetrate me slowly as he started fucking me with it. One of his hands left my clitoris and I felt a finger rubbing round my rosebud. He had never shown any interest in that hole before but it felt nice and I was on heat and feeling myself getting closer to the point of no return. It was the tip of his finger piercing my anus which gave me a shattering orgasm and I was only just aware of his tongue pushing in and out, one finger manipulating my clitoris and the tip of his other finger going in and out of my anus. From a great distance I could hear myself calling his name over and over as my body was exploding around his face and hands. His movements slowed and eventually ceased as he gently brought me back to sanity.

I put my hands to his head and pulled it up towards my face. I so desperately wanted to kiss my lover and as he came up I saw his whole face was glistening with my secretions and as we shared a face-eating kiss I could taste myself in his mouth. I felt his manhood pressing at the slick entrance to my pussy and he slid it all the way in, penetrating me to my depths. He started a long, slow gentle rhythm of in and out movements, seeming in no hurry as he kissed all over my face.

I didn't want his heavenly movements to stop as I felt my body responding to the internal massage. Then his movements speeded up and I knew he was near his own climax so I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in as I pushed back until our pubic bones were crashing together.

"Alex, oh Alex," he called breathily, "I'm coming, Yes ohhhh yes." He held himself deep inside me and jerked several times as I felt his seed pulsing into me and that lit the spark in my own body as waves of joy filled me. All I could do was hold him tightly with my arms and legs until our panting breaths returned to normal. I relaxed my grip and my legs fell back to the bed; I loved that gentle time while his weight rested on my body as we both recovered until he finally rolled off me, put one arm under my neck and the other round my body over one breast and under the other as he hugged me. I turned my face to him and we both breathed our thanks before he pecked my nose and gave me a sweet kiss.

Rob reached up and retrieved our wine glasses, still half full, so we sat up on the rug, leaning back onto the sofa as we sipped at the drink. I welcomed the soothing liquid in my dry mouth and the warmth of the fire radiating over my body. My son put his arm round my shoulders and hugged me. We kissed gently, lovingly, for an age as we sipped our wine until our glasses were drained. I missed him for the couple of minutes it took him to get another bottle of wine, filled our glasses again and resumed his place in front of the fire.

After a few silent minutes my thoughts turned to Maggie's strange invitation and now seemed a good time to my lover. "Rob," I began.

"Yes Alex?"

"You've never called me that before."

"It just felt right, Mum. Sorry."

"No, that's fine, I love it. You can call me 'Alex' any time. But shush a minute. Maggie came round the other day, you know we often have a cup of tea together, and she invited us to her place for dinner on Saturday."

"Mmm, that sounds good."

I took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly and whispered, "Do you know her husband puts on private dramas in his small theatre?"

"I didn't know that. I didn't even know he had his own theatre." I could see in his face that he was wondering where this conversation was going.

"Well, apparently both Maggie and he feel you and I could do well in his productions. But his private showings are, apparently, very explicitly erotic.

No, Rob, I haven't told her about us, I haven't breathed a word to anyone, but she guessed we are lovers. Don't worry, she has her own reasons not to be shocked about incest."

I paused for a few seconds to allow him time to digest this information as he almost absentmindedly caressed my breast. "If we are interested, Jake will tell us everything on Saturday."

"What do you think Mum, Alex?"

The kneading of my breast continued with a little more urgency. My hand was tucked between his legs, just under his scrotum. His tool which was resting on my hand definitely twitched. I took it in my hand and felt it slowly begin to swell.

I squeezed it gently and asked, "Is this telling me you like the idea?"

He pinched my nipple which was already engorged. "Does this tell me you want to?"

We both pondered the question without either of us answering.

Seeing the easy way for us to take that step, I whispered, "Let's just wait until Saturday and hear what they have to say."

... to be continued.

I welcome your votes and comments.

qdata
qdata
353 Followers
12