Pixie, Katie and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers

I volunteered, "She also started to tell me how much she appreciated me and the pressures I was working under. She acknowledged all the things I'd been worried about; somehow this made things better -- almost instantly."

"Doug started to set quality time aside to spend just with me too," Mel recounted. "He'd come and sit with me in the morning with a cup of coffee, even for just ten minutes, but it was time he focused on me and what my day was going to be like. He showed he cared. Then at night, he'd spend some time just sitting and listening to me unwind. It took some doing but he stopped making suggestions and giving advice, and rather just listened."

Mel continued, "As we shared, I understood why Doug was so worried about our financial situation and was working so hard. We started living to a budget and that relieved some pressure from him and Doug hired an assistant that took off the rest of the pressure and actually let him get to some of his more strategic projects."

Our enthusiasm was apparently contagious. Katie perked up and started to ask good questions about the approach and some of the detailed things we did. Mel and I were very open with her. Nothing was taboo with our friend.

After lunch I took Ashley wading in the lake and then we did mud play. She tired after a while and we put her to sleep for her afternoon nap on a blanket under our canopy. Katie, Mel and I just talked.

Katie finally unwound about some of the details of her marriage and how things had soured with Dan. I found it heartening that she took ownership of how she felt during the decline in the relationship. She'd known where things would end up, just not the details of how it would end. At one point I reclined against a big oak tree and both Mel and Katie put their heads in my lap and dozed. I felt secure, loved, and loving all at the same time.

We drove home in late afternoon, making a quick stop at the grocery store for a few supplies. At home, Katie and Mel gave Ashley her dinner and bath while I served cocktails and fired up the grill to start some salmon cooking. I also turned on the spa and got the water warming. I could tell the evening would be cool.

After tucking Ashley in, Mel waddled onto the deck and sat at the outdoor table in the dimming light of evening. I noticed that Katie sort of waddled too, in sympathy with her friend no doubt. We ate a slow leisurely dinner, enjoying the fleeting warmth of the afternoon and the beautiful sky that changed into a million beautiful colors for us as the sun set.

I cleaned things up and on one of my last trips to the deck Katie asked, "What's needed to use the spa? You said we could try it tonight."

"Just you," I said, gesturing at the unit in the corner of the deck. "Here, I'll pull the cover. It's been heating; just get in."

Mel stood and slowly peeled her clothing off, revealing her luscious breasts and, of course, the beach ball and her puckered navel. She stepped out off her stretch shorts and underwear and waddled off to the hot tub. Over her shoulder she said, "This was made for pregnant women. I just have to watch the temperature so we don't bake junior before she's hatched."

Katie looked at me, almost as though she was seeking permission to disrobe. I made a 'go ahead' gesture. She pulled her top off, revealing her shapely breasts beneath a frilly brassiere. The bra quickly joined the pile of clothing followed by her shorts and thong.

Perhaps to tantalize me, she turned to me full frontal and smiled, so invitingly. She held her hand out to me, "Aren't you coming too?"

My clothes joined the pile and I walked towards the tub and the two nude women in the spa. Mel had turned on the bubbler so the water churned and massaged each of us. We all lay back and half-floated in the warm water.

"Oh, this is heavenly," Katie declared. "Can I sleep in here? Then again, I so liked where I slept last night. Will you harbor me again?"

Mel smiled at me and said, "Yes, most certainly. We both like having a naked woman join us in bed."

I nodded my enthusiastic support for the idea, careful to not get too over zealous in my expectations.

Mel floated over to me at one point and had me give her a massage and back rub. I sat up on the edge of the pool as she sat in front of me. Mel's hair swung back and forth across my tumescent penis as I worked on her, and soon I had a noticeable erection, although I ignored the event as just one more wonder of nature and hoped Katie wouldn't take offense.

After a while Mel said, "I'd better get out now. I'll get us all towels from the locker. Be right back." I helped steady her as she climbed out and got her footing on the deck. In an afterthought, she said, "Give Katie a massage too. Show her your best." She grinned at me then turned and waddled away.

Katie moved in front of me and I leaned down and rubbed into her back and shoulders. She groaned with obvious delight over my physical touch to her body. "Oh, Doug. I'll give you all night to stop."

"Careful, I just might take that long," I responded.

Katie relaxed and her head and hair also started to dance around my groin, eliciting even more of a response than Mel had created. Katie seemed to know exactly what she was doing as she backed her hair into my cock and turned her head back and forth so I received some stimulation.

I was excited and wondered how I'd find some relief. Even though Mel had closed her love tunnel for the duration of her pregnancy, she still found a number of other ways to please me. Yet with our guest, particularly if she slept with us, I wondered what I'd do.

Mel came back to the spa carrying two oversized towels. She dropped them on a chair then sat beside me on the rim off the spa. She leaned in and gave me a very passionate kiss and then another. I felt Katie turn and watch us.

"Now me," Katie said to both of us. She stood and turned towards the two of us.

Mel reached out and pulled Katie in her direction. Soon the two women kissed just as Mel and I had a moment earlier. This time, however, I could see their tongues flick briefly into each other's mouths.

Mel then motioned that Katie should go to me. Katie came into my arms, looking up into my face and we kissed -- passionately. My erect cock came into play as it brushed against her chest. Now my excitement was obvious and unavoidable. I felt her hand wrap around my sex and she pulled me towards her body.

Mel whispered, "Let's take this inside. I want the two of you to make love."

I looked at Mel to be sure this was indeed her wish. Our eyes locked on each other's and she smiled at me. She nodded and added in a whisper, "Make love to Katie."

Wrapped in our towels we paraded through the house turning out lights as we went. Mel dimmed the bedroom lights to our 'Love Mood' setting. I went and held her, kissing my wife passionately. "I love you," I told her. She nodded.

Mel said, "Katie needs to be loved -- by you. You need to be loved by her. I'm here too so don't forget me, but I'm going to be very content watching the two of you."

I turned to Katie and wrapped her in my arms, her nude body pressing against mine with my cock trapped between our bodies. She closed her eyes and we kissed and let our tongues play with each other. One hand found a breast and toyed with her erect nipple.

This was the woman that I made love to about five years ago when Mel decided she wanted to have a foursome. We'd swapped with Katie and Dan, both very inexperienced and naïve and trying rapidly to move up the scale of sexual excitement. As I recall I blew Katie away as I applied all the foreplay and sexually exciting techniques I knew, and according to Mel she fell for me. Now, all these years later, we were to have a return engagement, a rare opportunity to again express the love we'd found for each other that night.

I pushed Katie towards the center of our bed, nudging her legs apart. Everything we'd done today was foreplay leading up to this moment. My tongue found her nest instantly, plunging into her nether region with the desire to bring unbridled pleasure to this woman. She groaned and pulled my head deeper into her folds.

I spent a lot of time there, only mildly aware that Mel and Katie were kissing and smoothing each other as well. Katie served up a rare and intoxicating sexual cocktail of her vaginal juices. I couldn't get enough of them, and the more I inhaled their addictive aroma and taste, the more she seemed to produce.

I ignored the first call to come up and love her. The second call was more insistent and even Mel joined in. "Doug, it's time. Make love to her. Now."

I rose up on my knees, my cock standing at rigid attention and pointing directly at Katie's pussy. Mel shuffled down the bed and grabbed my rod. She leaned in and sucked on me for a moment and then ran her tongue up Katie's slit. Enraptured by the taste and aroma, Mel lingered longer than I think she'd planned and then in a definitive move she pulled my hardness to Katie's vagina.

Katie watched the two of us with a sense of wonder. Then I was in her, slowly sinking my shaft into her body. Her eyes got big and the corners of her mouth turned up in obvious pleasure as I slid further and further into her chasm.

"Katie, I love you," I whispered to her. "I love you very much. You are so wonderful and so deserving of love and affection. Thank you for being here with us tonight." I wanted her to hear nothing but loving, positive messages from us tonight; I knew Mel felt the same way.

Katie enfolded me in her arms and my hips started an automatic motion to bring pleasure to the two of us. Mel lay down beside us, one hand rapidly stroking her own clitoris as she watched Katie and me set up a natural rhythm in and out of each other's bodies.

We went on for quite some time. I didn't want to rush the orgasm and end the pleasure we both seemed to be getting from the act of intercourse. Eventually, however, we both allowed the ecstasy we felt to crest. We talked to each other and to Mel, synchronizing our climaxes, until in one brief interval all three of us surged into an orgasm space.

I collapsed from my raised position onto Katie and then rolled the two of us into Mel's waiting arms. We were all panting. I pulled Mel to me and kissed her.

"Thank you, darling. That was luscious. I needed relief and you knew it. I'm glad I could please our friend." I turned to Katie and kissed her waiting mouth.

"I shall be a bottomless pit for love like this," Katie announced. "You may plunder my body anytime, anytime at all like this. I love the two of you so much. Thank you both." She extended her arms to the two of us in a large group hug.

Eventually I uncoupled from Katie, and the two of us didn't do more than wipe a little of the excess fluid off with a washcloth from our store in the bedside table. I made sure Mel was content then the two of us cuddled in tightly against Katie and we all allowed sleep to overtake us.

*

"Take care of her," I urged Mel and I kissed her goodbye the following morning. "She may have some regrets about last night. I don't want us to be the source of her fretting about launching into some kind of kinky relationship because she's on the rebound from Dan." Katie had slept in allowing me some quality time with Mel before I left for work.

Mel said, "Don't worry, we'll talk and I'll be sure she's in balance. I have a meeting downtown with Richard Waterstone, one of SPT's contract architects. I'll see if I can get her to come along while we view the shell of a new extension at the Taylor Creek Condominium complex. Getting her out and moving might be a good idea. This morning we'll just enjoy lots of coffee and get into things again. You know, girl talk."

"I love you," I told Mel. "And thank you for last night. I feel like the cat that ate the canary."

"No, thank you for last night and you ate more than the canary -- you got the pussy too." We both smiled at her comment. "I enjoyed it all as much as you did, perhaps more. It reminds me that to feel in balance I need to be unconventional -- to be a rebel in a lot of ways, particularly in our relationships. I liked what we did and want to do it some more. And you're right; I think we should be careful with Katie. I'll talk to her."

I accepted that, gave her a last kiss, and headed out to the garage and the commute down to one of the job sites where SPT was putting in some new playground equipment this morning at an apartment complex where I wanted to attract young families as renters.

That evening when I got home, Mel gave me one of her sizzling, flesh melting; tongue twisting kisses as I came in the door. Up until we had a toddler on our hands we probably would have skipped dinner and gone right for a sexual entrée. Instead, however, I sighed mightily as I pulled away from the Pixie. I kissed Ashley who sat playing with mixing cups in her high chair.

Mel said, "Katie and I talked just about all day. She's fine with what happened, and just to reiterate what I told you this morning, so am I. She's in a much better mood but needs some of your help with next steps vis-à-vis Dan. She wanted to put on something seductive for you for dinner, she should be out in a minute."

I waggled my eyebrows and made a lecherous smile as I turned to the wine rack. "Anything I can get you while I have a sip of wine?"

"Yea, just a diet coke. I don't want to stew junior's brain just yet." She went back to cutting up bits for a salad.

I prepared our drinks, setting out a glass for Katie. Just as I finished Katie came in the kitchen wearing a pair of cutoffs and a thin short-sleeve blouse tied rather than buttoned. She was barefoot but wore several toe rings and a gold anklet. Her toes were now a sexy shade of pink. Her bare midriff and shapely bosoms left little to the imagination. She oozed sex appeal and revealed a lot of cleavage not to mention shapely leg and firm butt. If the intent was to arouse me, she succeeded.

Katie came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you for last night. I loved how you made love to me all those years ago and I loved it even more last night."

"You inspire me," I told her as I hugged her tightly. She looked up and gave me a searing hot kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth.

As we parted, I made eye contact with Mel. She winked at me; a signal I took as full acceptance of what Katie and I had just done. Ashley was much more fascinated with the dish of Cheerios that Mel had just given her.

"Wine?" I offered Katie.

"I'll have what you're having." She took my offered glass that I hadn't had a chance to sip and then I turned to pour another.

"Did Mel tell you I need your help? I feel I should do something about separating from Dan but to tell the truth my brain is still pretty fried."

"You mean like banks and taxes and stuff like that?" I asked.

"Exactly."

I took a pad of paper out of a drawer. "Let's make a list of the things you should probably do, if it's not already too late." Katie looked worried, so I added, "Then again, it's never too late."

I thought for a minute and offered, "One of the first things is to extricate yourself financially from Dan: bank accounts, checking, credit cards, rent payments, and stuff like that. Did you have any investments?

"No. We owed on everything. Dan didn't hold back when he wanted something. We both have a car with payments to make but each is in our own names," Katie said.

"That's good. I think you should post some kind of statement in the Boston paper about 'not being liable for any debts incurred by' and quickly distance yourself from him. I'm not sure what you have to do to make that happen. Maybe you need a lawyer back in Boston."

Mel stepped in, "Remember, my Dad's a lawyer in Massachusetts. He can do this at no charge. Finish your list and then we'll call him."

Katie and I cheered. I'd temporarily forgotten that Greg Landers, the Pixie's father, was a partner in a north shore law firm near where she'd grown up. He'd be perfect for advice to Katie. As we ate in the kitchen, occasionally playing with Ashley, we filled a couple of pages with questions and items we felt Katie should do or be aware of in separating and later divorcing Dan.

I did a rush job with Ashley after dinner, hurrying her through a bath and bedtime story. She seemed content with things and willingly went to bed.

We called Greg on the speakerphone in the kitchen and had a one hour conversation with him about Massachusetts divorce law and legal liability for debts and things like that. The action plan for Katie was quite clear and she promised that the very next morning she'd start to put things into action. Greg volunteered to post the right notices and assignments back in Massachusetts, as well as take the steps of extracting her from the relationship.

After we hung up we just sat and looked at each other in stunned silence for a couple of minutes. Katie finally broke the silence, "You know when you're standing up in front of a lot of people saying your wedding vows, a moment like this is the farthest thing from you mind. This still seems surreal to me, like a bad dream."

I went and put my hand on her shoulder as Mel reached across the table and held Katie's hand. Katie said, "I'm so glad I have you guys. You're going to keep me sane and healthy while I go through this."

One of Mel's Dad's recommendations was to have Dan pack the rest of Katie's belongings in her car and arrange to have someone drive it to her parent's home or wherever she wanted it if she couldn't do it herself. This required a call to Dan, not something that I thought Katie was up to. I took it upon myself to make a civil call to him and make the request.

I went off into the media room that doubled as my office to make the call. I took a deep breath and dialed the Boston number. A friendly female voice answered the phone and I asked for Dan, explaining I needed to talk to him. She didn't ask further questions but apparently carried the phone to him.

Dan seemed overly cordial when he learned who it was. I explained that I was calling on behalf of Katie with some simple requests about her stuff. I could tell he stiffened until I explained that she had come for a visit in Ohio and wanted to get her possessions out of his way, possibly to her parent's home or even with her while she visited. I was careful not to threaten, only to suggest areas where he could help us get all this 'unpleasantness' behind us. He seemed agreeable to what I suggested and we arranged a strategy for him to get her car filled with the right things and then drop the car off at Katie's parent's home, near Boston. Later we'd figure out how to get the car out to Ohio if that seemed the right thing to do.

I bid him a pleasant goodnight and hung up, relieved that the call had not degenerated into some kind of acrimonious communication. I went and told Katie and Mel; we were all relieved at the outcome of the call. We talked about what Katie wanted too.

My next call was to my fraternity on the Ohio State campus. Several requests and handoffs as I explained what I needed and I found a guy who was heading back to Boston the following weekend to see his girlfriend. He jumped at the opportunity to fly one-way at our expense if he'd drive her car back to Columbus. We got into the details of the arrangement and on my next call I made his flight reservations.

Katie called her mother and had a long talk with her. I listened to enough of the conversation to learn the separation was not a surprise to her mother, only the suddenness with which it had occurred. Her mother seemed glad to hear that she'd sought solace with close friends in Ohio. As they talked about Dan, the car, and her possessions, I gather she promised to call when the car had arrived. I left and went back to the kitchen so Katie had some privacy to talk to her family.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers