Pixie Takes it Up The Ass

Story Info
While pushy mother looks on.
1.4k words
3.97
248.8k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,501 Followers

I've seen them all come through my office in my time. All the wannabe's desperate for their 15 minutes of fame. And with my position in the record company deciding who we signed up and who we didn't I have the ultimate power over them. All their hopes and fears, their dreams and aspirations in my hands. Which is cool for me, but not so cool for them.

"This is Pixie, Mr. Howard."

The announcement was from my sexy PA Claire, hired purely on her resemblance to a young Elizabeth Hurley and her willingness, if not enthusiasm, to take my dick in any of her holes at my convenience. I raised my eyebrow at her as she ushered in a prime piece of blonde jailbait material. Claire gave me the knowing look back.

"And this is Pixie's mother."

Claire was gone before I could arch my other eyebrow. This I had not expected. Still I didn't let on as I watched the tiny blonde be followed into my office by her forty something mother and I could see where Pixie got her looks.

"Er, sit down Pixie, and er Pixie's mother" I indicated the two leather chairs across from my desk.

"Barbara, please call me Barbara."

I glanced at her, for her age she was a good looking woman but to be frank I was not interested in women ten years younger than me, not when there was one thirty years younger sitting next to her. And what a magnificent specimen young Pixie was. She had long blonde (natural) hair and dark soulful eyes. She had the frame of a Russian gymnast but a larger bust than any of them and a perfect, curvy ass all enclosed in a tight fitting, dark dress. She had dressed sexy, no doubt aware of the need to impress me.

We listened to her demo's and I asked a few music related questions. She was a nice girl, well spoken, well educated and like I said very sexy looking but vocally she was nothing extraordinary and I think all three of us in the office knew it. Well if Pixie and her mother didn't know it I soon let them know.

"You're good but I'm afraid good doesn't cut it in this office. I get a hundred girls like you in here every month that want the break I can give them and I can't justify giving it to you based purely on your singing, sorry. That's just the way it is."

As you can see I can be pretty blunt when I need to but the great thing is I can be, there's no come back on me. Wannabe's know that if you cross me then you can forget ever breaking into the music industry in this country bar striking lucky in one of those damned (no) talent shows. So what Pixie's mom said next was like manna from heaven for me.

"Oh come on Mr. Howard, you can see she's got talent and drive and determination, Pixie'll do anything to succeed, anything."

I smiled, and I like to think it wasn't a nice smile, as I laid it on the line to mother and daughter.

"OK Barbara. You're right, I can sign your daughter to a recording contract with the company right here and now. Thing is right now the only thing young Pixie has going for her over hundreds of others is that she can hoist up that short skirt of hers, drop whatever panties she's got on and let me fuck her in the asshole."

I said it so matter of factly, my gaze shifting from mother to daughter then back again. I really didn't give a shit what they thought. Everyone knows how things work, if they complained then they could forget about it, if they didn't want to acquiesce then fine there would be another bimbo along soon enough. Making the proposition in front of a mother was a new one on me though, but what the heck. I stared at Barbara and waited on the answer, expecting the usual expletive laden refusal.

"And that's what it takes?" asked Barbara, not letting on any semblance of reaction.

"And that's it is it? A fat, sleazy bastard like you gets ten minutes, if you can manage that, of satisfaction and Pixie gets the contract?"

I ignored her jibes and smugly smiled and nodded. She looked coolly at her daughter and instructed her calmly.

"Do it dear. Give the old pervert what he wants. Believe me you'll have to do it sometime down the line, might as well be now where we get something for it."

As Pixie looked stunned Barbara reached onto my desk tidy and picked up a pair of scissors and brandished them at me.

"However, if you screw us on this I'll cut your balls off, believe me!"

I believed her but didn't lose my cool or my focus.

"You can put those down Barbara, the only screwing I'll be doing is in your pretty little girl's asshole. Now Pixie, let's get on with it, I'm a busy man, bend yourself over my desk facing me and hike up that short skirt of yours."

The blonde looked to her mother and at an almost imperceptible nod she stood and leaned herself across my expensive mahogany desk until her face was just inches from my chest. I got up and unbuckled my belt as I rounded my desk to find Barbara headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked, "You can stay and watch this, I insist."

She gave me a look that nicely displayed her disgust at me but I ignored her and ushered into my leather chair so that she was face to face with her prone daughter. Meantime my trousers and pants were at my ankles and I had a prime view of soft, curvy teenage ass. I crudely spat on Pixie's lower back and spread my saliva down from the top of her ass crack and rubbed it against her tight (hopefully) virgin anus. Oh boy her skin felt good and before I got started I placed both hands on her buns and had a good long fondle, watching her squirm while her mother could hardly look. Then with little warning I prised her young ass cheeks apart and placed my hard dick between them, the tip pressing against her tight opening.

I played with her long, blonde hair and spoke gently to Pixie.

"You'd be surprised how many big names have taken this self same position Pixie. Some really big names, A-listers now, so think of that dear while I split you in half!"

On my last word I thrust forward and forced my dick into her asshole. Her head shot up and met her mothers gaze and I smiled as I felt my hairy balls slap against the back of her thighs. I don't know if Pixie took any solace in my admission but frankly I didn't care and proceeded to ream the little bitch's ass for the next fifteen minutes. Feeling her lithe, slim body buck under me and shudder with every stroke was such a turn on and drove me on to go faster and harder.

Now it was no lie, I have fucked more wannabe starlets (and the occasional pretty boy when I felt particularly nasty) than I could count but there was something about this little slut that was extra sweet. You Pixie was a looker with a body to die for but just raising my head and looking into her mothers face as I sodomised her daughter was a thrill I had barely reached previously. So much so that I came way before I normally would have, spasming and jerking as I filled her bowels with my hot cum.

I lay on top of her for a few moments recovering. Finally I pushed myself up and off her nubile, shaking body. Looking at Barbara I smirked and pointed at my messed up dick.

"And to finish things up who's going to lick thi sbaby clean, then I can get down to the business of writing up this contract! Mother dearest, how about you?"

Barbara screwed her face up in disgust as she replied.

"I don't think so! She's the one getting the boost she can do the dirty work."

Pixie looked like she was going to gag as she rolled herself off the table and dropped to her knees and sucked my dick of all the detritus of her ass fucking. Even as she did it I lifted up a standard contract sheet and started filling it in. It looked like Pixie might make it after all...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,501 Followers