Pixie Trixxx: Fluttershy

Story Info
A pixie pleasures her human friend.
1.3k words
4.29
37.7k
22

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,345 Followers

"Don't look at me like that!" Fluttershy whispered twisting her body slightly so he couldn't see her bare breasts.

"Like what?" Jacob grinned. Of course he had a pretty good idea of what she was talking about but he loved hearing her say it.

Fluttershy's cheeks turned bright red. Even with his eyes closed she could still feel him looking at her flesh. "Like you want to touch me." Her voice was even lower than before barely audible over the spas bubbles.

"I do want to touch you though." Jacob answered opening one eye just a bit. She hadn't moved from her spot at the side of the spa. The tips of her toes just barely grazed the surface of the warm bubbling water.

The blush that had started with her cheeks spread to her chest and thighs turning most of her body red. "But you can't." She wasn't cold but she shivered nonetheless. His stare had that effect on her as did most men. It was difficult for Fluttershy to ignore that he was just so incredibly powerful.

"Why not?" He scooted himself a little closer to her. "I mean you're so beautiful."

Impossibly Fluttershy's blush increased to the point where she seemed to be glowing in against the darkness. "You're just saying that so I'll do that thing again."

Jacob again inched just a little closer to the small woman trying to keep from smiling. When that failed he tried to keep his smile friendly instead of predatory which was difficult. Seeing her as anything but prey to be pounced upon took a lot of will power when she was sitting there nude and trembling. "That's not true. Besides I thought you liked doing that thing."

Fluttershy's tongue slipped out to wet her lips. She did enjoy doing that for him. It made her feel so incredibly alive to straddle his enormous cock and ride it like she would a wild stallion. She loved the way it pulsed between her thighs and the way it would lurch when she finally made him come. Fluttershy didn't like to admit that she enjoyed the way that made her feel, even though just the thought of it made sent her heart a flutter. "No."

Jacob opened his other eye gauging the distance between them. She was within easy pouncing distance. She was quick but he could catch her without too much trouble. "No? You don't like it?" He forced a pout. "Then I won't make you do it anymore. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Fluttershy's heart skipped several beats before returning to its former sprinting pace. "Oh no I didn't mean to say anything like that. I do like making you feel good. I really do." She stepped onto the water timidly approaching him. "Here why don't you uh let me prove it?" She smiled sheepishly at him.

"I don't want to force you to do anything Fluttershy."

She hushed him by placing her hand on his lower lip. "You aren't forcing me to do anything." She rose up on tip toe and pressed her lips to his lower lip. "I-i-I like making you happy." She looked down through the crystal clear water at Jacob's penis. She still didn't completely believe how large it was. It was almost as large her entire body and she was told by her sister Amber that Jacob was actually a little smaller than average for a man. Fluttershy found that difficult to believe, how could such a magnificent specimen be anything less than the cream of the crop? "C'mon get up out of the spa."

Jacob still wanted to pounce on her but she looked so cute standing there on the surface of the water, her gossamer wings barely visible folded down against her back. He did exactly as she told him standing up and sitting on the concrete. Fluttershy leapt out after him landing between his legs and immediately sinking to her knees. It still amazed Jacob that she was real, she seemed at times more like a living doll than a person.

Sinking to her knees Fluttershy attempted to wrap her arms around his massive scrotum but fell shy. She just loved the way it felt pressing against her face and the scent of him when she nuzzled her face into his coarse pubic hair. Fluttershy flapped her wings and landed on Jacob's balls and straining managed to wrap her arms all the way around his trunk like appendage. "Lay back." She whispered. She didn't know if he heard her or not but he did lay back and she stood up walking along his cock.

Jacob let loose a pleasured whimper when her tiny feet stepped on his cock. She had the same coy smile on her lips as before and she wouldn't look at him when she walked up and down the length of his cock but she did occasionally gasp or squeal in reaction to it twitching beneath her heels. "I'm not hurting you am I?" It was hard to tell if she knew the answer to his question or not, she didn't stop wriggling her toes into the loose skin while she waited for him to shake his head though. Eventually she made it all the way to the head where she neatly spun around in place and sank down straddling him.

"You'll tell me if I'm hurting you right?" Fluttershy reached behind her pert buttocks and gripped the flap of skin at the base of Jacob's cock head and then dug her heels in around the crown. Immediately the entire thing sprang to life beneath her like it was trying to buck her off. The first time she'd done this she'd stopped right then scared she was hurting him but now she knew the at the sounds rumbling from his throat so powerfully she could feel them through his throbbing cock were sounds of pleasure. Fluttershy knew that the reason his hands were creeping up on her wasn't because he wanted to hurt her or for her to stop. He would resist as long as he could but in the end he was going to use her and she was going to love it.

Jacob felt his muscles tensing as the pixie enthusiastically work his prick. He watched her hips pumping against his cockhead so fast they seemed to like they were vibrating in tune with her rapid wing beats. Her fingers and toes were wriggled into his sensitive flesh. His hands moved down to his sides. Jacob waited until he felt her body jolting with orgasmic delight before he seized her. He squeezed her feminine body against his cock sliding her up and down for a few wonderful moments before his own orgasm erupted.

Fluttershy squealed in delight when Jacob's hand closed around her. He could so easily have crushed her but he didn't, he wouldn't. She drove him to madness and yet he was still in control, the idea of it made her head spin. Not quite so much as feeling his enormous cock expand between her thighs and then gush its thick fluid forth. She wouldn't have avoided it if she could but Jacob made certain his little cum sprite stayed in place while his cum oozed down coating her head, shoulders and breasts. Fluttershy giggled as some oozed between her buttocks and down her thighs before he finally released her. "Did I hurt you?" He asked raising his head up to look down at her.

"We're tougher than we look." Fluttershy replied wiping her face clean and then skipping across his belly leaving tiny foot prints in her wake. "Did I please you?" She plopped down to sit on his chest, legs crossed Indian style and when he nodded a satisfied smile spread across the semen splattered sprite's face.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,345 Followers