Pixie Trixxx: My Favorite Human

Story Info
Crystal Heart introduces her sister to a real live human!
2.5k words
4.35
26.2k
15
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"So this is the city!" Sunset Shimmer exclaimed racing at top speed between the trees and the enormous structures the humans called 'houses'. They were more akin to mountains, even the biggest trees where she lived were utterly dwarfed by these houses. She lowered her head slightly to keep her reddish orange hair out of her face as she cranked on even more speed.

"Yes this is the city!" Crystal Heart was just a few feet behind her older sister straining her transparent wings until she pulled up alongside Sunset Shimmer. "You can slow down I promise it's not going anywhere and we're perfectly safe."

"No hawks?" Crystal shook her head. "No eagles?" Crystal shook her head. "Weasels?" Crystal shook her head. "Wasps?"

"No. The only things you need to worry about here are cats and even most of them aren't going to try to eat you. They are fat and lazy because people feed them. Some of them are still quite mean though. So Slow DOWN!" Crystal Heart boomed as loud as her tiny fairy lungs could manage and she came to an abrupt stop on a bird bath. It was shaped like a cupid relieving itself into the pool and was easily twice as tall as the nearly seven inch fairy resting on its head.

A few moments later Sunset Shimmer had done a mid-air summersault and returned to her younger sister standing on tip toe. "Are humans really this big?" She took a step backward to hang in front of the statue observing its endowment. "My word. How could you pleasure such a beast?"

"Oh no dear sister. They are much larger than this. The babies are about this size." Crystal Heart pointed towards a door. "They use those to come and go."

"Oh." Sunset Shimmer sank till she was walking on the surface of the water. "Just how big are they?"

Crystal Heart walked on tip toe to the edge of the statue bending at the waist to stare down at her older sister. "You really want to find out?" An impish grin twisted across her features.

That wasn't the first time she'd seen that look on Crystal Heart's face. It was the look when she was about to do something wonderful. That or she was about to do something wonderfully horrible and there usually wasn't any way of telling which it was going to be until after the fact. "What are you planning?"

"Me? What makes you think I'm planning anything?" She made a kicking motion with her foot. "I would never do anything that wasn't just sweet as sugar."

"Now I know you're messing with me." She fluttered up to face her sister. They were close enough to kiss, close enough that Sunset Shimmer could smell the sweet raspberry scent that always wafted around her sister. "Why don't you just tell me and save yourself the trouble. You never know," she moved closer till their noses were touching, "-I might just say yes."

Crystal Heart took the bait darting in for a quick kiss then skipping backward faster than her redheaded sister could catch her. "But it's so much more fun watching you squirm!" The silver haired pixie flew backwards as quickly as she could manage narrowly avoiding her sister's grasp. She spent so much time at this particular house that she could easily navigate backwards until she landed on the window sill of her favorite human. The window was open, like it had been every night since she first came here and there was even a little door cut in the screen. A heart beat before Sunset Shimmer could catch her Crystal Heart ducked into the room. She was halfway across the room when Sunset Shimmer finally, hesitantly, slid into the room.

Once the fiery headed fairy was in the room she fell silent almost drifting in no particular direction. There was just so much in the room, she recognized some of the objects even if they were unbelievably large. Books taller than she was, a hair brush the size of mouse drawn cart, a bed nearly as large as a palace. Some of the things she didn't recognize like the enormous black rectangle on the wall. When she hovered closer to it she could feel hints of lightning just beneath its glossy surface. Slowly she reached her fingertips out to brush against it and felt a tingle before she pulled back. The sound of her sister's musical laughter made her spin about. "What?" Crystal Heart didn't say anything, she just pointed back at the glossy black surface. It took a moment for Sunset Shimmer to notice her reflection in its surface and her hair standing on end looking exactly like the sunset. She squeaked adorably trying to smooth her hair back down but just barely managing to win that battle.

"I did that too the first time." Crystal Heart landed on a desk walking over to what looked like to Sunset Shimmer like some sort of fairy statues. It didn't have wings, and it wasn't made of any substance she could identify, it was painted to look like flesh though.

Crystal Heart walked around the statues for a moment considering their clothing for a moment. Then she slipped of her ice blue dress and slipped letting it pool around her dainty feet and pulled one of the outfits bit by bit off the statue and started getting dressed.

"What are you doing desecrating these statues?!" Sunset Shimmer exclaimed flying toward her sister.

"I'm not desecrating them. The human who lives here buys these for me." Sunset Shimmer slid into a pair of white knee high boots lacing them up all the way. A blue dress Asian styled dress with slits up either side, thick spiked bracelets and finally pulled her hair into buns on either side of her head. "Oh, this is that kick girl from his game!" Crystal Heart exclaimed leaping up and down several times then threw up a peace sign. "Come on, let's get you an outfit before he shows up!"

"Who's he?" Sunset Shimmer asked flying up to land next to her sister. She walked by several of the statues. She finally stopped when she found herself staring at one of the statues. It was wearing diaphanous blue pants like the genies did, and a sheer bra of the same transparent material, it was finished with a pair of slippers. "It's pretty."

"Well put it on silly." She slipped up behind her sister and undid the knot holding entire outfit together. The silky pink dress almost disintegrated around the sprite. She'd been nude in front of her sister hundreds of times. It didn't bother her in the least.

"Who is he?"

"The human who lives here! He buys these things for me and I brought you here so you could find out about humans. This is what he likes." Crystal Heart insisted.

"So he dresses you up like some kind of doll?" Sunset Shimmer asked. She eyed the costume a few moments longer before getting dressed. She'd never had this kind of fabric against her skin before. It made her want to sing but instead she just jumped off the shelf and flew around in circles.

Then the wall started moving, spilling light and a blast of cold air into the room. It took a second but she realized the massive feature moving wasn't a wall, Crystal Heart had already identified it as a door. The thing that walked in was monstrous, she'd heard stories about humans but she'd didn't believe them. It wasn't possible!

"Crystal? Is that you Crystal?" She could tell he was whispering but his voice was still thunderous.

"No, I'm Crystal!" Crystal called flying over and landing on the enormous being's shoulder. She ran over and kissed pressed her lips to his cheek. "That's Sunset Shimmer, say hello Sunset Shimmer!"

"Hello!" She managed to squeak out. "I'm Sunset Shimmer, what's your name?"

"Me? I'm-"

"He's Mike." Crystal Heart proclaimed grabbing him by the collar and tugging him toward the bed. Sunset Shimmer couldn't tell if the human was truly being pulled or if he was following. Crystal spun him around and then placed one of her hands on the tip of his nose. She didn't quite cover the tip of his nose either, Sunset was awed by the way her sister seemed to be in control of this giant. That single tiny hand pushed downward and the giant sat down. "Strip Mike. I want to see it, I want her to see it."

The giant, Mike, pealed his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. He kicked his shoes off and then wriggled out of his pants and boxers. Crystal Heart smiled. "That's good, now lay down for Kick Girl."

"Chun Li." He corrected but obeyed.

"Oh, Chun li." Crystal Heart spread her legs this time "Spinning Bird Kick!" She shouted excitedly. She stayed with him until he was flat on her his back and then she sat down on his chin dangling her feet in his open mouth.

While that was happening Sunset Shimmer couldn't take her eyes away from Mike and his giant cock. Crystal Heart hadn't been lying, the magnificent organ was only slightly shorter than she was and it was much bigger around. "Go on Sunset, you know what you want to do."

Sunset Shimmer had no idea how her sister knew what she wanted. The only thing that was possible was because she found the scent of the monster's musk as overwhelming as Sunset did. She floated towards the enormous organ and wrapped her arms around it burying her face in its flesh rubbing her face back and forth against it. "It's amazing."

"You haven't seen anything yet. Michael, have you been good?" He nodded. "Good you can suck my feet you pervert." He closed his lips around Crystal Heart's dangling booted feet. "Now you make sure I don't feel any teeth, I feel teeth and I'll stop coming around you understand?" He made a sound around her calves that she translated as a 'yes'. "Good. Sister, you're gonna want wrap your legs around that like it's a jackalope."

Sunset Shimmer looked at her sister then obeyed, she straddled the dick that was taller than she was and immediately felt its power. She could feel the blood pulsing just beneath the surface, she dug her heels in and it bucked. She dug her tiny fingers into folds of flesh to holding on tight while her sister laughed. "That's the spirit, don't let go!"

Crystal Heart turned her attention back toward Mike. "That's a good boy." She slid over so she was sitting on the tip of his nose. She knew he liked to look at her wings for some reason so she fluttered them while she unlaced the boots and tossed them aside. "Stick out your tongue." Crystal reached out with her and brushed her dainty foot across his tongue shivering slightly at the bumpy texture. Then she jumped onto it, just like her sister she mounted a muscle nearly as large as she was and started writhing against it.

At the same time Crystal Heart motioned with her free hand and a glowing purple haze appeared around Mike's cock and started undulating. The response was immediate, his hips bucked nearly throwing Sunset Shimmer into the air, then his fingers dug into the sheets pulling them up from the mattress and finally his mouth opened even wider.

Mike couldn't form words with a pixie mounting his tongue but that didn't stop him from moaning. At their size both of the sisters could feel his voice rumble through their bodies. Crystal Heart had been there before and managed to bite down on her lips only uttering a low whimper as her body surrendered to the feelings. Sunset Shimmer on the other hand had never experienced anything nearly as overwhelming as this full body sensation humming through every bit of her being. It was just instinct that kept her clinging to the bucking phallus. Sunset Shimmer howled at the top of her lungs and when it was all done her legs went slack, she lost her grip and one particularly violent twitch of the penis sent her tumbling head over heels to lie flat on her back.

Sunset Shimmer was flat on her back staring up at the now somewhat intimidating flesh. The way it continued to twitch and jump it seemed like it was only seconds from slamming down on her but she couldn't find the will to move. She was completely locked into place marveling at the thing. She gasped as the mushroom shaped tip started pulsing, it was getting faster and faster in response to her sister's magic. That and the fact that she could feel his moans rumbling through her body even more with her back on his chest kept her completely immobile.

"That's enough, tongue back in your mouth and leave your mouth open, we aren't finished yet." Crystal Heart purred speeding up her magical manipulation of his cock making certain it stayed aimed at her older sister.

The only word Sunset Shimmer had that could accurately describe what Mike's cock did. It didn't squirt like a fairy lover would, it erupted like volcano. The first blast of molten semen missed her entirely, it actually splashed against her sister's chest and dripped down onto her belly where the delighted pixie started to play with it. The next blast did hit Sunset shimmer, on her left thigh, then on her belly and breasts, then the last few dollops oozed out to cover her face. She had to reach up and wipe it away before she could breathe again.

Sunset Shimmer slowly started wiping the much from her face when she noticed the smell, the intoxicating hypnotic smell, like his musk but thousands of times stronger. She felt light headed, when she opened her mouth and got her first taste she swooned. "Crystal, why didn't you bring me hear sooner you greedy greedy toad?"

"Because I wanted to keep it all for myself. And that's not the best part. Are you ready Mike?" He nodded and opened his mouth even wider. Crystal Heart tucked her knees up to her chest and slipped into his mouth.

Sunset Shimmer gasped, the beast was going to devour her sister, only her head remained outside his maw but look on her face wasn't one of fear or pain. It was one of absolute rapture. "What's he doing to you?"

"This thing with his tongue and he-" Crystal Heart's words broke into incoherent mumblings and moans and finally her eyes shot. Mike leaned forward and Crystal Heart sort of oozed out of his mouth to lie beside Sunset Shimmer who still didn't seem to be doing much moving. She'd started drawing little patterns in on her cum drenched tits.

"Are all humans like this?" Sunset Shimmer asked breathlessly.

"Nope. But he's my favorite." Crystal Heart patted his chest gently. She did so enjoy the feeling of his heartbeat beneath her.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers