Pizza Delivery

Story Info
Pizza Delivery gets more than she expected.
3.8k words
4.27
128.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mark181
mark181
13 Followers

Mia had never felt her pussy so full, so stretched, and she had never felt so used and powerless. This was by far the biggest cock she had ever felt. This beast of a man was twice her size, muscles flexing, sweat beading on his smooth ripped skin. His arms were larger than her thighs with every muscle defined. He had enough strength to break her body like a twig. She felt so vulnerable and submissive.

She could feel that he was close to his climax as his frantic thrusts became harder and deeper, his breathing shallower. He had one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder controlling her body. Like a rag doll he pulled her into him meeting his thrusts.

She could feel her orgasm approaching, she was close. Her moans filled the room as if they were coming from elsewhere

Mia screamed "fuck me fuck me please......"

"yeah that's it..."

"don't stop - ahhhhhh..."

Her body convulsed as wave after wave of intense carnal pleasure swept over her. Mia's tight pussy muscles gripped his huge shaft. Max concentrated on the sensations he felt in his swollen glans, purple and fully engorged. He could feel the soft wet silky walls of her canal enveloping his head. Every intrusion and reversal bringing him closer to his goal of filling her with his seed.

He switched his hands grabbing her by the hips and positioning her body for better, deeper access. This had the effect of arching her back and opening her cunt more, maximising his penetration. Her vagina had never been filled like right now, this guy was the biggest she had ever taken - and she loved it. She could feel his glans bumping up against her cervix with every thrust.

He was close. His balls tightened and after a few more lunges he came. Thick wads of sperm ejaculated forcefully from the end of his cock. He ground his cock deep pulling Mia's small body back into him. Three huge streams of sperm filled cum shot forth followed by smaller dribbles. Mia could feel every spray as the ejaculate painted her cervix with the white cream.

Max's semen mixed with the huge pools of man juice that had already been shot inside her vagina. Thus creating a cum cocktail inside her belly.

Mia was filled with lust, feeling this guy cum inside her as he slowly pumped the remainder of his nut juice into her. Mia felt like a total slut, a whore....... and she loved it. She thought back to the start of this impromptu fuck-fest and how a seemingly innocent beginning now left her completely satisfied, sore and physically drained. She knew that she would be leaking for days after today's fun.

It was 7 hours ago that she knocked on the door of the house delivering her last pizza of the night. It was 10pm and she had decided that she would hook up with her friends after a shower and a tidy up. However that was not to eventuate and her night would be much different to anything she had experienced before.

Mia was a short attractive young woman 20yo, her 160cm frame in proportion, C cup breasts, and a great bum, beautiful cheeky smile. She had only been with 3 guys before and even though she had a wicked mind was relatively inexperienced.

The door was ajar and she hear a call from inside "come on in". There were 2 guys sitting on a couch watching the TV, too intent on the screen to get up and greet her at the door. For a second she thought, "how rude" but shrugged off the thought as she looked at how nice the guys seemed. After a second the guys looked up and saw Mia, they were surprised because they were expecting one of their mates rather than the cute pizza delivery girl.

Mia was bending over the table laying out the pizza when in walked Matt with a perfect view of Mia's arse which was in a pair of black figure hugging lycra pants. Matt couldn't stop himself and grabbed Mia by the hips and said "hey boys who ordered the desert?" The guys all laughed, but Mia started to feel uncomfortable. The 3 guys on the couch quickly stood and in an instant Mia was being carried off into another room. She started to scream but then felt a large hand cover her mouth muffling any noise. It took the guys less than 3 minutes to have Mia ready.

They gagged her with a tea towel, stripped her completely naked and tied her into some sort of contraption. Mia didn't know, but the device which was securely hanging from the garage ceiling was a sex swing. Designed for any occupant to be in the perfect position for sucking and fucking.

Mia struggled and tried to scream but it was no use there was no way that she was going to be able to free herself. She pretty soon resigned herself to her fate realising that the guys had anything but honourable intentions for her.

Matt was the first to approach Mia, he cupped a hand behind her neck then gently ran the other hand down her body in a slow sensual movement taking care to avoid her breasts. Mia was not impressed and jerked her body around in a vane attempt to avoid his touch. He bent down and kissed her forehead and cheek, taking a deep smell of her perfumed hair. He then traced over her tummy then around her pubic mound to her inner thighs. Mia squirmed more but her movements were limited. Matt then walked around to between Mia's legs dropped to his knees. He nuzzled his nose close to her delicate folds of flesh and took a deep breath. Her musky scent filled his nose and penetrated his body, filling his mind with lust. His already hard cock stiffened further. He took off his shirt and Mia could not help but admire his tanned muscular body. He then removed his pants releasing his erection which stood up proud pointing toward his belly with a slight curve to the right.

Matt, then stuck out his tongue and ever so gently licked the folds of Mia's labia. He then licked up parting her lips and coating her bud with his saliva. Mia tingled at his touch. He then traced back down and using a pointed tongue entered her. He licked and savoured her pungent taste, sucking her flaps into his mouth. He then raised his hand and started to finger her. By this time the men had circled their prize like a pack of hungry wolves. 2 guys lowered their heads and started to suck on her nipples. They were already hard but more from her nakedness than any desire. Although the guys thought otherwise.

Mia was moistened slightly by Matts, tonguing. So he stood and pointed his penis toward her. He spat on his hand and lubricated his bulging knob in preparation for it's journey. Using 2 fingers he parted her outer lips exposing her soft pink inner lips. He placed the head of his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed in. Mia was horrified, she never ever thought that she would be raped but it was happening to her. In one powerful lunge he pushed past her resistant opening and entered her. Mia squirmed uselessly. Matt grabbed Mia's hips with both hands and began to slowly hump her. He felt that she was a little dry but before long her natural reactions kicked in and he could feel her lubrication easing his penetrations. When Mia's pussy was wet enough he increased his tempo and started to fuck this slut good.

Mia was horrified when she started to feel the reaction that her body had to this intrusion. It was as if her body was betraying her. She felt open vulnerable and completely at the mercy of these guys and she now knew that they all wanted to fuck her. They didn't care about her, she was just a fuck toy to them, to be used for their pleasure no matter if she resisted or not.

Mia had often secretly fantasised about these things but none of her 4 lovers had even hinted at such disgusting dirty desires. In fact she had never had an orgasm with them and only fucked missionary. Today was going to a day of firsts!

Matt fucked into Mia's cunt with increasing vigour, even though he was intent on his own pleasure he was also aware of what was happening to his conquests body. At first she resisted trying to avoid his touch, then her nipples hardened and when he tasted her he knew that she would eventually succumb to the treatment she was going to get. Now her vagina was providing plenty of lubrication and as he watched his cock piston in and out of this fragrant cunt he could see his cock being coated in her honey.

But Matt wanted her mind to follow and it wasn't long before he started to feel the subtle changes that indicated that her resistance was waning. Firstly the expression on her face changed from anger to passive acceptance. Then her legs opened ever so subtly, finally almost imperceptibly he could feel her shift her pelvis and before long, although her movement was limited by the swing, he felt her replying to his thrusts. He continued to plow into her (he was one of these guys who could control his orgasm's) knowing that sooner or later she would be completely lost to the lust she was no doubt feeling. He felt powerful, strong and manly as he took this helpless woman.

Mia, could not believe the feelings that she was now getting, all the other guys she had slept with would have blown their bolts by now and be nothing but shrivelled replica's of their harder selves. But this guy was different, to her surprise she was actually starting to enjoy this as the pleasure she was feeling in her loins began to spread out through her body. Involuntarily her hips started to rock as she tried to position her vagina so that his penis was hitting the sweet spot with every entry. She could feel her juices now flowing freely and how easily his cock was now thrusting in and out. She began to think about his orgasm and how he would fill her with his sperm. She imagined what the scene looked like as if she was looking down on herself. She felt like a whore and a slut and she was realising just how much she enjoyed the feelings of being submissive.

Matt increased his pounding, looking down he enjoyed the view of Mia's clit swollen and sensitive under it's protective hood. Her pussy lips stretched and wrapped around his shaft. His veins engorged as they pump blood into his shaft. As he withdrew her lips stretched back with his withdraw looking like they didn't want to let him out. He could feel his orgasm starting to build but he wanted her to cum first. He knew she was getting close, she was moaning through the gag. She drew her legs back straining at the restraints. Her breathing became shallow and she closed her eyes tight. Her face was contorted in lust. Matt then licked his thumb and pulled back on her hod to expose her clit. He pressed firmly and then made tiny circular movements on the engorged organ.

This was enough to send Mia over the edge, wave after wave of passion flowing over her body, her whole body shuddered, and she moaned uncontrollable a low guttural sound leaving her gagged mouth. Her pussy convulsed milking Matt's cock and coaxing it toward his orgasm. After the initial climax, Mia's mind went to Matt and she started to think about the seed that he would soon shoot into her body. She had never had thoughts like this before but now she craved his seed and willed him to unload into her eager pussy. Matt upped the tempo more and could feel his orgasm approaching, his balls tightened and then suddenly he was there. He could feel his sperm shoot up the tube and spray the walls of Mia's pussy. He pumped one final hard and pulled her hips back into him his cock buried no deeper. He slowly gyrated his head being massaged by this sluts insides. It had been 3 days since Matt's last ejaculation and he had given this whore a good load of his sperm. He withdrew but as he did so he ran his fingers along the under side of this shaft making sure the last drops of juice were inside this slut.

As soon as Matt stepped back Ben lined up and plunged into Mia. His cock was about the same length but thicker and his head was larger. Ben had been standing beside the woman's body feeling her tummy, massaging her breasts and smelling the mushy odour emanating from her groin. Precum already dribbling from the end of his cock, he lined up Mia's fuck hole and plunged balls deep inside her. The extra girth surprised Mia and she breathed in deeply through her nose. Ben started fucking her furiously much faster than Matt had. Mia was hardly down from her last orgasm when her next one started to build again.

Somebody took off her gag. She said a quiet "thank you" before moaning again.

Mia was amazed at the ferocity of Ben's rutting, her body had never experienced anything like it before he was like a machine and fuck did it feel good. Mia's eyes were closed and she was concentrating on the feelings welling up again, when she felt something warm soft and fleshy touch her lips. She had only once sucked cock but for some reason she wanted to devour this one. Somebody then adjusted the swing and suddenly her head was laid back. She opened her mouth and felt hands on the side of her head and the head of Glen's cock pushed past her lips and into her mouth. She tried to use her tongue but with her head upside down it was difficult. Glenn didn't really care, he just wanted to pump into the slut and any opening would do. Ben's furious rutting also had the effect of rocking Mia's body so her mouth was sliding up and down on Glen's shaft. With every rock forward he slightly crept forward burying his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Mia was now glad that she read the article in Cleo when she was 17, explaining techniques for satisfying a man. Since then she had practised deep throating bananas and had learned how to control her gag reflex. Because Glenn' cock was now being pumped balls deep into her mouth. Mia could smell the musky sweaty cum smell emanating from his balls and she could feel the soft smooth saved skin caressing her nose. Her body continued to respond to the pounding that Ben was giving and her next climax as fast approaching.

Ben could feel the soft honey and cum covered walls of the slut's cunt, the sensitive head of his cock being massaged and coaxed toward his orgasm with every thrust and withdrawal. Ben was not too concerned about pleasing this whore, he was only intent on giving her a load of his hot jizz and man it was going to be soon. His face was covered in a sheen of sweat, his balls tightened and his breathing became shallower, the blood flow to his organ increased swelling his head even more. Thus increasing the sensitivity, until it was almost unbearable. His body was primed and after a couple of more thrusts, the muscles at the base of his cock contracted sending a shot of baby batter through his spoof tube. The white fluid travelled up the underside of his shaft, compressed as it travelled through his glans shooting out the end of his head in a forceful white stream. The semen splattered onto Mia's cervix followed close behind by 2 more less powerful shots. His semen mixed with Matt's earlier load and the sperm wriggled and fought their way up into her uterus in search of Mia's egg. Ben's climax was subsiding and he withdrew his semi hard cock leaving the sluts fuck hole gaping where he had been a second before.

Glen was almost ready to cum, in fact Mia's mouth felt so good that he pumped one shot into the back of her throat. Glen held the base of his cock stopping the shots of cum and delaying his climax, quickly raced around to Mia's gaping open cunt and buried his shaft, balls deep. He sprayed 3 more shots into her cunt adding to the baby batter already in her belly. Mia swallowed the cream and licked her lips. She enjoyed the salty flavour but enjoyed even more the slutty feelings swirling around in her head.

The guys were thirsty and ready for a little recovery. They decided that as Mia was now co-operating she had earned her freedom, so they released her and offered her a drink.

After about 10 minutes, Glenn, said with a wicked smile on his face, "ok - time for round two!" He took Mia's by the hand and led her into the bedroom with Ben and Matt following.

Cum started leaking from her pussy, and by the time she had taken the 10 steps to the bedroom her upper thighs were covered in the liquid. She wanted to clean herself but Matt told her "No you're our cum slut now, just leave it" "besides you will need all the lube you have for what we have in mind!" Mia was a little puzzled by that comment.

Matt laid down on the bed pulling Mia down on top of him. Matt grabbed Mia's knees and pulled them up into a cow girl position. Matt, then reached around, rubbed his cock around Mia's dripping crotch to lubricate it, then guided his semi erect prick into Mia. Mia, pushed down but Matt's cock bent a little and didn't really penetrate any deeper. But she persisted and soon the warmth and velvety walls of her vagina had the desired effect on Matt's cock. What a great feeling having Matt's cock grow and expand inside her. He lifted her up off his body, planted his feet on the bed and pumped up into her. Somehow this position increased Mia's sensitivity and waves of pleasure began emanating from her groin.

Mia's cunt was so wet and Matt's thrusts so vigourous that slurping sounds filled the room. Mia was a little embarrassed at first but that soon passed as her pleasure increased. Matt could feel her wetness and the bodily juices coating his dick and running down his balls.

Ben took a position at the head of the bed standing over the copulating couple. He offered his semi rigid cock to Mia's mouth, She eagerly licked at his head like a lolly pop, then took it into her mouth. His cock had that sweet musky sent of woman combined with the chlorine like smell of sperm. The smell was intoxicating for Mia as thoughts of where this cock had been filled her mind. Mia's oral attention soon had Ben's cock straining and rock hard. Mia was pleased with herself that she could have this effect on a guy. She cupped his balls and stroked his shaft as she concentrated her effort on his sensitive mushroom head. Her hands could hardly fit around his girth and she wondered how on earth she had been able to fit this thing inside her before.

Mia, then felt fingers around her crotch, Glenn had made a V with his fingers running one down each side of Matt's cock as it pumped in and out of Mia. He gathered some of the leaking fluids on his fingers and then rubbed the cream into the sluts arse hole. Mia, had never been touched on her freckle but she liked the feeling and the dirty thoughts that it invoked. Glenn then gently pushed a wet finger inside, waiting a moment for her to relax, before proceeding deeper. Matt grabbed Mia around her waist and pulled her down to him changing the angle of her hips in readiness for Glenn's journey.

Glenn had used copious amounts of lube on his shaft, so he moved forward and pressed his knob against her freckle. Mia's first reaction was to pull away but Matt had her secured tightly so she couldn't move. Glenn pressed on and after some initial resistance he managed to ease the head of his cock past her sphincter. He waited for a few minutes then slowly began to fuck. Small movements at first then gradually increasing the depth with each thrust until he was fully buried inside.

Mia, had never felt so full and stretched, she felt degraded and like a whore, but above all she felt intense pleasure and soon she was screaming "fuck me, fuck me please". The boys loved it when a woman begged them and so they happily obliged. Both guys could feel the others shafts through the soft skin separating the sluts fuck holes, this only served to increase the sensations that they were feeling in their organs.

Mia, considered how things looked right now she had 3 cocks embedded in her 3 body cavities. Her cunt contained a sperm cocktail and she felt like a complete and utter slut.

The three guys rode that bitch for hours dumping load after load inside every one of her fuck holes. Mia, was in a constant state of orgasm as wave after wave enveloped her body occasionally making her convulse and almost pass out.

mark181
mark181
13 Followers
12