Pizza Man Got A Piece of Him

Story Info
First time male to male experience.
1.2k words
4.15
151.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 35 and single. The dating scene has been a fucking nightmare. I tried the Internet but ended with stalkers or women with so much baggage they needed an extra car to carry it around. Deciding it was best to just get to know me. I went out earlier getting a few porno flicks planning on jacking myself off until I couldn't stand up.

Holding a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and my cock in the other, I began watching the movies. One nasty little bitches after another getting fucked. I was really into beating my meat when the doorbell rang. Who the hell could be here at this time of night, I thought? Slipping on my shorts, I went to the door to see a pizza delivery guy standing there.

"Hey man I got your pizza that will be $11.45." He said and stared at me. He could not help but notice my cock was hard because the big purple head was peaking out of the top of my shorts. "Hey if you don't have the money we can work out a deal. What you watching over there? This is my last delivery for the night."

I was damned near drunk and not sure what to say to this guy. He was about twenty-five years old, six feet tall, and firm from head to toe for a guy I guess he was sexy. What the fuck maybe we could fist fuck to these movies together. "I am watching porn flicks and drinking man you want a drink?"

"Sure pour me one dude." He went over to the couch and made himself comfortable turning up the sound on the fuck flick. "Hurry man you are missing some good shit," he yelled into the kitchen. I walked back and plopped down on the couch to notice he had taken off his shirt and was just sitting in his shorts. "Hey my name is Brain."

Looking at him I said, "I am Frank nice to meet you." I reached my hand out to shake his when I did his hand brushed the head of my cock that as still throbbing. It was just a mistake I was sure of it. This guy did not look gay and I knew I wasn't so I let it pass. We drank a bit more going through two more porn flicks. Putting the last tape in I really wasn't sure what it was about. The movie had something to do with escaped convicts probably raping women it was called "Men in Chains."

Brian was well lit and not used to drinking a lot. I was a bit far-gone myself. I had been hoping this guy would pass out so I could fist fuck and get this load of come that was building in my sack. We watched the movie through half lidded eyes. Realizing it was a gay flick. Brian said, "Hey man check out the big cock on that dude." I nodded he was right the guy had a rock hard huge cock.

The man with him was deep throating him. It must have been good they were both moaning then he shot his load down the guy's throat. The man didn't spit it out he swallowed the whole thing. Damn a wish to find a woman to do that. All the women I had spit or did not finish the job. Feeling my cock getting harder. I started stroking again through my pants the purple head peeking out even more.

Brain looked over seeing my cock head deciding to stroke his own. I watched him for a minute when he leaned back pulling it the full way out he had a good eight inches compared to my ten. He said out of the blue "Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have a dude suck your cock?"

Now he was staring at my meat like it was a meal. I smiled and said "Hell after I just saw that guy take a load I would love to have my cock sucked that good." Brain bends over pulling my throbbing cock out and started licking me. Soon he was between my legs giving me the best blowjob I ever had "That's a good bitch, suck my cock. Damn you are one hell of a cock sucking bastard."

"Your cock taste so good man this pre come is great. Stroke my cock while I suck you." I did not hesitate as I started rubbing his cock like I would be my own. He started fucking my fist really getting into it. I don't know what made me do it but I smacked his ass he really liked that. "Hey play with my ass hole it feels good when you get your ass hole fingered." I wasn't so sure about it until I felt my shorts being pulled off. Pushing my knees apart and lifting my legs, he started to tongue my ass hole. Brain was right it felt good having your ass reamed. Moaning loudly as I felt his tongue go deep into my ass while he stroked my cock.

Not remembering how we ended in a sixty-nine but I spit on his ass and inserted my thumb. It was so hot and tight. Wanting to always try some anal on women but none ever wanted to do it because my dick was so big. Brain acted like he liked it. I pulled him up bending him over the couch.

I spit on his ass and slowly pressed my monster head into his rosebud. He winced at first feeling the rim starting to loosen I shoved it all the way in. "Yes that feels so good fuck my ass, fuck me hard. Let me feel those big balls hit mine" I pumped in and out of his ass slowly but the tight hotness of his hole was too much. I went faster reaching around to fist his cock. Brain was moaning telling me he was about too come. "No, you can't come until I tell you. Right now you are my little bitch when you come I want to see it." He seemed to like the sub position and I kept pounding his ass.

I yelled out ,"I am going to fill your ass with my load of come. Here it comes you tight ass bastard" Grunting loudly pumping him full of my hot jism. He loved every minute of it. I pulled my cock out of his now stretched ass and watched the overflow dribble out.

Turning him over taking his cock deep in my mouth. Damn cock does feel good in your mouth. Hot smooth hard and throbbing I reached to grab Brains balls that had grown tight letting me know he was about to unload his come in my mouth.

One, two, three more, sucks pumping deep strokes, feeling his balls tighten. Then he cut loose shooting the salty sweetness into my mouth. I guzzled it all down not wasting a drop. Sitting on the couch not believing what I had just done. Brain smiled saying he had to get home to his wife.

"Maybe we can meet up once in a while," he said with a hopeful smile. I nodded in agreement and he left. I hope to one day find a woman or maybe not, that will suck my cock as good as Brain did.