Pizza Night - A Meatlover's Special

Story Info
She ordered pizza. What she got wasn't on the menu.
5.5k words
4.34
57.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrice had entered her small three room apartment relieved to finally be home. Her day had been horrible, her boss hadn't liked her presentation for the corporate director and the bus had broken down on her way home, causing her to walk home in the rain in lieu of waiting an hour for the next bus.

She had drawn a nice hot bath and soaked away the stress of the day, grateful that it was Friday and she didn't have anything planned except to relax for the weekend. After donning her silk PJ's she called for some pizza then curled up on the couch to watch some TV.

The doorbell rang. Patrice stiffly moved her petite form from the couch to answer the door. With a weariness that filled her to the bone she reached for the door knob, the thought of a delicious hot meat lover's pizza, oozing with cheese, prominent in her mind.

She opened the door to greet the pizza boy, a twenty in her hand for payment, when she was suddenly tackled bodily backwards to the floor. Her breath was knocked from her lungs as his weight crushed her to the carpet.

He was huge compared to her petite form of four - ten and pinned her to the floor with little effort. His massive weight crushed her chest, restricting her breathing as she gasped for air in small doses. "You didn't tell me she was 'this' small!" he said to someone she couldn't see as he ground his hard cock against her groin. "But she sure is fine though. Just enough cushion to grab, not like those bone skinny bitches!"

Patrice grunted in protest and moved defensively under the brute, tossing her head and squirmed in a futile attempt to get free. "Please, don't! Please!" she gasped in terror.

He shifted his hand from her shoulder to her head and caressed her hair before grabbing a hunk of it to hold her head to the floor. He lowered his body even heavier on top of her and found her mouth through the lip hole of his ski mask.

She was paralyzed with fear; she couldn't move, couldn't think, could hardly breathe as he sucked on her lips and probed her mouth with his thick tongue, grinding his hard cock against her the whole while.

"Easy on her Franco," another voice sounded from somewhere, she heard the closing of the door with a sound click of the lock being put in place. "We don't need another incident like last time."

Franco's only response to the voice had been to ease his weight from her a little. He slipped a hand under her thin pajama top, cupping her ample breast with his huge paw. He squeezed her breast, rubbed the nipple with his calloused palm and started to breath heavier.

Just then the doorbell rang again and Patrice was flooded with hope that the pizza boy would be able to help; to run for the police, maybe have a gun and chase off her attackers! Franco shifted his weight and pulled a knife from his pocket, flicking the blade open. "Now stay real still, I ain't meaning to cut your pretty skin, just your pants." He had said ignoring the voices at the door.

Patrice screamed for help only to have Franco place a meaty palm over her mouth. Through her delirium Patrice realized that the voices at the door were exchanging pleasantries. She heard an amused chuckle, then the door being closed and locked again.

"Hurry up, Franco. The pizza's here."

Patrice's eyes darted all around frantically, trying to see anything that wasn't Franco. Then a face appeared from over her attacker's shoulder to leer down at her. It was Pete, the delivery boy!

"Hello, Patrice." he said in an exaggerated deep voice then laughed heartily and moved from her view. "I love saying that to her!" he joked with someone else in the room.

Her entire body went numb with fear. There was no hope of escape. No hope that someone would drop in to visit, no hope of getting through this alive! "Please, don't kill me!" she pleaded when Franco removed his hand to cut her bottoms down the middle seam. Hot tears ran freely down the side of her face.

"Kill you?" Franco said with humor. "We ain't gonna kill ya, you dumb bitch, we're just gonna give you a good time!" Franco explained.

"Yea, Patrice," Pete continued. "Its pizza night and you ordered the meat lovers special. So, here we are to give ya what you asked for, pizza and a meaty special!" he laughed with the other two joining in.

The thought that they wouldn't kill her didn't make her feel any better. The unknown possibilities of what they would do to her filled her with a fear greater than death.

Franco finished cutting a long slit up the middle of her bottoms and tossed the knife aside. He fumbled between their bodies for his zipper then pulled out his swollen cock, letting out an exasperated grunt. "Dammit! I lost it!" He looked down at Patrice's face. "But don't worry I'll get it back real quick." he leered and roughly smashed his mouth over her lips again.

He switched hands to play with her other breast while grinding his groin into hers. He rubbed his entire body in a rocking motion on top of hers, grinding and poking his growing erection between her thighs. He sucked her lips so hard they became sore, as were her breasts that he squeezed roughly.

She gasped involuntarily and jolted bodily when he had pinched her nipple hard with a slight twist, rolling it between his fingers. "Hmm, that's it, gimme some action baby," he said gruffly. Her response had spurred his drive and he had gotten hard from it. With his cock fully erect again he put it in place, rubbing it up and down over her clit to smear his pre-cum around her hole before plunging in.

Patrice gasped and screamed in the same breath. Franco's cock was bigger than she had ever had before and the pain was blinding. She swore he was tearing her apart as he pumped himself in her small, tight pussy. His thickness spread her walls wide and filled her up inside, the length of him painfully slammed into her sensitive back wall as he pushed it in deeper and deeper. He dropped his weight with one final thrust, shoving his cock all the way in up to his balls. She felt something pop inside of her and screamed again.

"Hey, Franco, Don't ruin it for us!" Pete yelled. "We got all night to pump up the bitch; you don't have to wear her out just yet."

"Ain't gotta worry bout that," Franco grunted breathlessly, pivoting his swollen cock in Patrice's pussy. He groaned in pleasure and slowed his motions to a steady slow dance rhythm. "This bitch is so tight! I ain't had one this good in a long time! She'll last all night fer sure."

Patrice lay there feeling the life drain from her body. Every move he made caused pain. His body pinned hers so completely she couldn't move at all. His frame was so much bigger than hers that her legs felt like a wishbone ready to split every time he pushed his hips into her spread thighs.

He grabbed one of her breasts and continued to knead and pinch the nipple, switching from one to the other every couple of minutes. "Come on, baby, gimme some action," he coaxed gruffly through pants of breath. A sheen of sweat formed on his brow, rubbing it on her when he crushed her mouth with his, fucking her mouth with his thick tongue as he continued to grind and pivot his cock inside her.

His movements were starting to become more intense and Patrice prayed that he was almost finished so she could breathe again. He reached a hand down to her ass, lifting her bottom up with no effort. His fingers clawed and grabbed her ass cheek, adding to the discomfort of him moving inside of her. Suddenly her body jolted as he plunged a finger up her ass hole.

She gasped in shock against his mouth covering hers, her body jerked at the unexpected, unfamiliar intrusion, causing her to grind into him more than he already was!

"Mmm, found your hot spot, heh?" he mumbled against her mouth and pushed his finger deeper in her ass.

She jolted once more as he moved the digit inside her anus. Hot tears of humiliation poured from her eyes. Never before had she felt anything like this and her body was reacting to it! Her pussy tightened even more around his huge cock, the impulse to arch her back was too much to ignore, and she realized too late that she had been sucking on his tongue in her mouth!

He pushed into her with renewed vigor; flipping the lower half of her body half sideways to finger fuck her up the ass while his cock fucked her pussy. His rhythm became frenzied, bouncing her repeatedly on the floor with his aggression. Her pussy got wet, letting his cock slide in and out smoothly. Shamefully, she felt the urge to cum build up inside of her.

"I'm cumin! I'm cumin!" Franco announced loudly, and slammed his cock hard in her pussy while shoving his finger up her ass to his knuckles.

Patrice cried out, her pussy convulsed with an orgasm, a sheen of sweat glistened her body, and her inner muscles twitched and spasmed like she'd never experienced in her life.

"Holy shit!" Pete exclaimed from somewhere nearby. "He fucking made her cum!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Alright, Franco, stop sucking her tits and bring her over here." Pete had said in the quiet aftermath.

Franco let her nipple go with exaggerated suction as he pulled his head back. He raised his weight from her, his spent cock fell from her oozing pussy wet and dripping. Patrice remained motionless, wallowing in self humiliation at climaxing while being brutally raped. A fresh round of hot tears silently streamed down the sides of her face as Franco got to his knees.

She thought he was going to grab her up bodily and take her over to Pete as he had instructed, but the brute repositioned himself to straddle her shoulders. He grabbed her head on both sides and pulled it up from the floor, her mouth forcibly came in contact with his soft, wet cock.

"She gonna clean me up first." he said to Pete. "Come on, lick it up now." he demanded, rubbing his cock against her closed, sore lips. When she didn't open her mouth he harshly grabbed her by the hair causing her to cry out. He shoved his dick in her mouth and held her head in place as she gasped and fought at the intrusion.

She watched him leer at her through wide eyes while his dick twitched in response to her tongue flitting around his cock in an attempt to keep it from choking her. She had never given a blow job in her life. She had thought it vile and disgusting. She had no idea that by fighting against his forced intrusion she was giving him what he had wanted.

"Franco," Pete had called in a sterner tone. "I said bring her over here, now! This ain't just your party and we want our slice of the pie."

With a resolved sigh Franco let her head drop back to the floor and got to his feet. He tucked himself in his pants and zipped up before reaching down to take hold of Patrice under the arms and lifted her like a small child. With her legs and arms daggling limply he took her over to the living room and placed her on her feet in front of Pete.

His hands grasped her hips from behind and pulled her back into his waiting hard on. Patrice squeezed her eyes shut as he began to suck and nip at her neck. His erection poked and rubbed between her thighs. He groped her breasts with both hands for a minute then suddenly pulled her pajama top up over her head, her shredded bottoms were pushed to the floor and kicked to the side.

"Bring her to the table." Pete ordered Franco, stepping away from her.

Patrice was handled like a rag doll as Franco turned her around, picked her up by the waist, and carried her to her kitchen table. Without any finesse, Franco unceremoniously plopped her face down atop the small oblong wooden surface, her toes barely touched the floor as Pete stepped up behind her.

"Please, no more. Don't rape me anymore." Patrice pleaded through more tears. She let out a cry of shocked surprise when Pete smacked her bared ass soundly with his open palm.

"Now isn't that beautiful?" Pete remarked, referring to the red mark of his hand print on her left ass cheek. "Let me even that out."

She jolted again as his hand came down soundly on her right cheek, leaving a mark to match the one on the other side. He then took hold of both her cheeks in his hands and spread them wide. "She likes that, Franco, look at that dripping pussy!"

"Please no!" she cried hysterically, "don't hurt me anymore! Please!"

She struggled frantically, twisting and pulling against Franco's brute strength that held her in place on the table with one meaty palm between her shoulder blades. Pete pressed his body over hers, moved her further over the table so that her pelvis rested at the edge, her head and shoulders hung over the other side.

"Shut her up, Franco, I can't keep it hard with all that whining."

Franco eagerly grabbed Patrice by the back of the head and shoved his waiting cock onto her mouth. "Now you can finish what you started." He moaned and groaned with pleasure as Patrice once again struggled against the intrusion in her mouth. She fought the urge to choke as his cock steadily became harder and he began to slide it in and out of her throat.

"Hey! Watch the teeth, bitch!" Franco exclaimed, and pulled her head back even more, making Patrice feel as though her neck would snap.

Pete's hand was at her snatch, rubbing and pinching her clit while his cock rubbed over her wet hole between her legs. He smeared the wetness from her pussy with his hand, lubing himself up with it as he got harder.

Without warning he pulled his hips back and slammed his cock full and hard into her pussy. She gasped and raised her upper body as far as Franco's restraining hand would allow. She opened her throat to cry out but found it filled with Franco's cock as it slid down her throat.

Pete pushed into her quick and hard, pushing her face into Franco's groin with each thrust, Franco met the rhythm with relish, fucking her mouth with loud grunts and groans.

Pete wasn't quite as big as Franco, but he didn't fall short of his fair share either as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. He grabbed her hips as he thrust fast and hard.

"Damn, you weren't kidding!" he panted. "This bitch really is tight!"

For the next few minutes all that was heard was the two men grunting and moaning in pleasure as they fucked her from each end. Patrice fought to find air between Franco's thrusts down her throat, while the feel of Pete's cock in her pussy started to awaken that feeling again. With fresh hot tears of shame she knew if Pete didn't stop soon she would cum again despite her unwillingness.

Franco was the first to cum. With a long, loud grunt he pulled his cock from her mouth and pumped his dick by hand, spurting cum over Patrice's back and in her hair. She let her head fall forward, gasping for breath, relieved that she could finally fill her lungs with air. But that moment was fleeting as Pete continued slamming into her pussy with vigor.

Her body tightened as the urge to cum built inside her. A moan of pleasure involuntarily escaped her throat. She grabbed the edge of the table with her head hung over the side. All that existed was his cock pounding her pussy hard and fast. She felt his body tighten over hers and dug her nails into the wood as she climaxed under him.

With a loud bellow of pleasure, Pete slammed into her one last time, hard and full, filling her pulsing pussy with his cum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As soon as Pete had gotten his breathing back to normal Patrice had been blind folded with a piece of black cloth, her hands were tied behind her back with what felt like a pair of her nylons, and was ushered to the living room. Her humiliation didn't lessen as she pictured them ogling her naked body with their lustful gazes. She heard Pete chuckle with humor when she tried to curl up in a ball on her couch in an attempt to hide herself from their eyes.

"Come on, Patrice, don't be modest now," Pete had said to her. "We've already seen everything you got and I have to admit, you're built damn fine. Pity you cover yourself up with baggy jeans and over sized shirts all the time."

He firmly repositioned her body so that she sat upright; her legs spread just enough to show her wet, dripping pussy for their viewing. She felt the back of the couch depress behind her shoulder and his hand cup over her pussy, rubbing it with his palm. "I'm glad you're enjoying our meat special, Patrice," he whispered into her ear, his breath hot on her neck. "Now all you have to do is sit here, just like this, and be a good girl for our friend while me and Franco go get some beer."

He kissed her soundly on her mouth, taking an extra minute to fully enjoy it then pushed away from her. She heard zippers being zipped and the rustling of clothes, then the door opened and closed as they left. The bolt lock was clicked into place by the man still in her apartment.

The third man was still a complete mystery to her. He had hardly spoken and when he had it was in a low, whispered tone. He had also made sure he had stayed out of her line of vision while Franco and Pete had their way with her. Patrice had the feeling that he didn't want to be involved in any of this and that's why he hung back, quiet and uninvolved.

"You don't want to be here, do you?" She voiced into the quiet room. He didn't answer but she heard him get up from her arm chair. "If you help me I'll never mention that there was three of you. Help me get dressed and I'll leave. I'll go to a friend's house or something. I swear I won't even file a police report. Just don't let them touch me anymore!"

She jumped at the unexpected touch of his hand on her face. He gently caressed her jaw, her lips, and her cheeks before letting his fingers glide down the side of her neck. Patrice started to cry again.

"Please, no more!"

He took hold of her upper arm and gently but firmly ushered her from the couch. Making sure she didn't stumble or bump into anything along the way, he took her to her bathroom and sat her down on the closed toilet. She heard him start the shower and wasn't sure whether this was a good thing or not.

"At least talk to me!" she pleaded. "What are you doing? Are you going to help me or... or are you going to use me too?"

She couldn't stop her sobbing at the sounds of him undressing. He wasn't going to help her. He was in it with his buddies and he was going to use her like they did.

He took hold of her upper arms and gently urged her to stand up. Turning her around, he untied her hands behind her back only to retie them in front. With his arms wrapped around her he whispered directly into her ear.

"If you let the blindfold fall, I'll kill you."

She let out a cry of desperation. Her knees buckled from under her as his threat sank in. His strong arms prevented her from reaching the floor. With a firm grip he ushered her to the shower and placed her to stand under the warm cascading water, placing her forearms on the tiled wall for her to lean on.

She smelled her liquid soap just before his hands were all over her, washing her, and making sure to not miss a spot on her body. He used soapy fingers in her pussy, pushing them deep inside up to his knuckles. The soap burned her raw and sensitive inner walls. She told him it burned and tried to sidestep to get his fingers out but he held her fast.

Patrice had no idea what he had used on her next, but he had squirted warm water into her pussy, cleansing her of all bodily liquids of the other two men. Only after he was satisfied that she was clean did he stand behind her and take hold of her breasts in his palms.

He was tall, and even though she kept her head bowed to keep the blindfold in place she knew she'd stand perfectly under his chin. His body type was average, not all muscle but not enough extra bulk to call him fat either. And he was being gentle with her, taking his time to not only enjoy himself but to bring her pleasure as well.

He massaged her breasts gently, erotically, lightly rubbing her nipples until they hardened. He placed butterfly kisses along her neck and shoulders causing a pleasurable chill to run up her spine despite the warm water pouring down over her. He let his hands roam down her stomach, glide over her hips, and continue around to her inner thighs. He stepped closer to her, letting her feel his erection between her legs.

12