Placing Bikers under Their Spell

Story Info
3 women caught in desert place bikers under spell.
6.3k words
4.07
21.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Liz, Heather and Maria were on their way to Vegas. They left Palm Springs early in the afternoon and figured it would take a little more than five hours to get there.

They piled into Liz's convertible, but because she decided to take the longer route, on the more secluded back routes, they kept the top up.

By the time they got going the temperature had already hit one-hundred degrees.

The three of them were laughing and singing to the sounds coming from the radio, they were headed to Vegas to celebrate Maria's promotion at the local Palm Springs station.

About halfway there, just out of Needles, her car began to act up, the electrical system seemed to be malfunctioning and with the sun setting in the west, it was getting dark rather quickly and the temperature was starting to drop. On the secluded road not many cars were traveling and as the car came to a stop, the engine dead the cheerful ladies suddenly got a little worried.

After about ten minutes they saw headlights on the horizon, and then a second, a third and then the entire landscape was lit up by headlights and the roar of motorcycle engines. The head cycle stopped and shutting down his engine, swung off the cycle and walked slowly towards the disabled car.

The women locked the doors before they even stopped, but knew if they wanted to get in, especially on this desolate road, they were powerless to stop them. They all jumped when the driver of the cycle wrapped his knuckles on the window.

Liz looked up at him with those large dark doe-like eyes and biting down on her lower lip, turned on the ignition, but seeing the electrical system was malfunctioning, she wasn't able to lower the window. She motioned to the large man outside the vehicle; "I can't lower the window, I think there is a short in the electrical system!"

He yelled back to her; "It would be a lot easier to talk if you opened the door and came out here!"

She turned to the other two and whispered; "What do you think, should I open the door?"

Maria nodded; "I don't think you have a choice, as large as he is and with so many of them out there, if you don't, they'll get in if they want to!"

Heather put her hand on Liz's arm; "Better do it quick, he looks a little impatient!"

Liz reached for the door latch and she was happy to see him step back slightly to allow her to open the door without hitting her. Opening the door, Jake the large man swung it open and looked down at the gorgeous slender blonde sitting in the driver seat. Her tight jeans were tight on her long slender legs and molded her tight petite ass. His eyes shot immediately to them and when Liz followed his gaze, she nervously closed her legs, it did little to hide her charms and she gave up trying. She nervously swung her legs out of the car and stood up to avoid him stare any longer at her exposed legs. It was a mistake, because he didn't give an inch and she stood toe to toe with Jake.

"Good evening ladies, looks like you got yourself into a bit of a jam here haven't you?"

"Yes, yes we have. We were heading to Vegas for a week-end to celebrate Maria's promotion and my car sort of conked out. Do you have a cell phone that works out here? None of ours are getting any reception here; we'd like to call my insurance company or a service station."

"Sorry little lady, but no one gets reception out here, but you're in luck. Dan over there works at the service station down the road, I'm sure he can get it running for you without a problem and then you can be on your way to Vegas!"

"That would be great, but how would we get there?"

Jake had a smile on his face; "Well the three of you could hop on the back of our bikes and we can get your car back to the shop once we get into town, what do you think?"

She hesitated and put up her finger; "Could you give me a second, I'll check with my friends and see what they say?"

He gave her a nod and watched her tight ass in those tight jeans as she leaned into the car, he loved how her long curly blonde hair flowed over her shoulder and she gingerly tucked it behind one ear. He could hear a bevy of arguing in low whispers and then she straightened up, her face was red from the heated exchange with her friends. She licked her full red lips and nodded; "Would it be okay if one of us stays with the car while the two of us go with you to the service station?"

He let out a little laugh; "Sure why not, but I wouldn't suggest it, who knows who will come by. They may not be as accommodating as we are, but that's up to the three of you!"

"Maria would like to stay, even though you don't agree with that!" Turning to Heather she whispered out; "Come on Heather, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can get this piece of shit repaired and start our week-end in Vegas."

Heather got out of the car and Jake let out a low whistle; "My you sure are one hot looking woman. Don't you know you shouldn't dress that sexy on a dark deserted road like this?"

Immediately Heather had second thoughts about going with the bikers into town, but it was too late now as they started their bikes and one of the seedier bikers guided her to the back of his bike.

She climbed onto the back and he handed her a helmet. Three of the other bikers couldn't tear their eyes from her bare thighs. Her tight black skirt slid up her thighs and barely covered her tight compact ass. Shaking their heads, they started bikes and headed down the road with Liz and Jake on one bike and Heather and Bobby, the seedy looking guy close behind.

Heather and Liz were unaware that two of the bikers hung back and before Maria could lock the doors on the car, hopped in to keep her company.

Bobby a large black man, bald and ominous looking slipped into the back seat and held Maria in place while Frank, the hulk of a man, covered in tattoos and looked like he hadn't showered in a week jumped into the front passenger seat and blocked her exit. He slammed the door shut and locked the doors. Reaching into his pocket he removed a device similar to a garage door opener and pushing the button, the electrical system that was disabled on the car was again active.

Maria squirmed in the back seat and was shocked when she realized what Frank had done; "What did you do, how did you do that?"

Bobby let out a husky laugh; "Easy my dear, back on the road, a couple of hundred yards back, you and your girlfriends passed under a cable which we activate when we see prey we are interested in. We sit back on the bluff and when we see your car is disabled, we rush to the scene to save the day!"

"Are you saying this was all planned, what is your plan for me? What are they going to do to Heather and Liz?"

Frank slid behind the wheel and finding the keys in the ignition, it saved him time having to hot-wire the car, he started the car and turned to Bobby; "Answer the little lady's question Bobby and then maybe you can start warming our little guest up a bit! What's your name, you sexy little redhead?"

She looked scared, but was still defiant; "My hair isn't red, it's dark auburn and my name is Maria!"

Bobby laughed again with a deep husky voice replied; "I think we have a little firecracker on our hands Frank, I like 'em that way, I love breaking them and making them beg for it in the end!" He laughed again even louder this time; "As for your questions Maria, we've done this a number of times and haven't been caught yet, seems the women just disappear and are never heard from again. As for you, we're going to teach you to behave and obey our orders. Your friends are on the way to Jake's cabin, if you're really good, you'll meet up with them and the three of you can really learn a thing or two about real men! Now come over here and give me a kiss!"

Before she could react, he had his huge well-muscled arms around her and his hands gripped her by the back of her thick, lush dark auburn hair and pulling her head back, he planted his large black lips upon her and forcing her lips open, he shoved his tongue into her mouth. He pulled back and planted a huge slap across her pretty little cheek when she bit down on his tongue. Pulling even harder on her hair he held her in place and growled out to her; "We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way! You do that again and you'll find your head through that window, do you understand!"

She saw the anger in his eyes, even in the dark. She knew she would have to knuckle under or she wouldn't see the light of day! She looked up at him again and nodded her surrender and willing to make the best out of a bad situation she reached up and gripping his bald head, she drew it down to her gorgeous tanned face and opening her mouth she planted a hot wet kiss on his lips. It repulsed her, but she figured it would be better than being raped or worse yet, killed! She swung her leg over his and straddling his hulky body, she began to rock back and forth and caused him to thrust his hardened cock against her panty clad pussy. She stared into his dark eyes and she mesmerized him. Leaning in she whispered in his ear; Listen Bobby, you are now under my spell, you will do everything I say and will not let it be known! If you understand, please nod!"

He nodded and she could still feel his thick hard cock pressing and trying desperately to invade her pussy.

Maria had him exactly where she wanted him and she figured she's have some fun with him, but needed to get Frank under her spell before they made it to their destination. She leaned against him again and again whispered in his ear; "I'll let you fuck me right here in the back seat, but you need to get Frank to stop the car and get him in the back seat with us, do you understand?"

Again he nodded and slipping his pants off he tossed them into the front seat; "Frank we're still early, why don't you pull the car over and join the two of us back here, this little slut is so fucking hot and I got her to do us both. Why don't we get a little for the two of us before we have to share with the other guys at the cabin?"

The car began to slow and Maria knew she had her guys exactly where she wanted them. She just hoped Liz and Heather had their captures subdued as easily as she made out. Now to take care of Frank and have a little fun!

The car came to a halt of the side of the road and Frank pushed the passenger seat back and climbed into the back and stared at the half naked Bobby. Just then his concentration was broken as he watched Maria finishing unbuttoning her blouse and slipping it off her shoulders.

Just like she did to Bobby, even though Frank was a little repulsive, she leaned in and locked eyes with his and she soon her him under her spell too. She leaned in and whispered to Frank; "Listen to me Frank, I'll give you the blow job of your life while Bobby fucks me, but after that you'll take me to your Club's cabin and both you and Bobby will follow my every order, if you agree, nod!"

He nodded vigorously and stopped when he felt Maria slide down and take his tiny cock into her mouth. She frowned to herself, she was slightly disappointed seeing his body was so large, his cock wasn't in proportion to the rest of his body. Her lips closed around the tiny shaft and lowering her head, she enveloped his entire length. Her tongue slipped out and rolled around and around the stiff piece of meat. She reached back and jerked up her skirt and yanked down her panties. Pulling her mouth off his cock she looked back at Bobby; "Come on you black fuck, get that black fuck stick out and slide it into me! I need to be fucked and fucked hard, come on Bobby, what are you waiting for?"

She resumed sucking in Frank's cock and he fisted her thick auburn locks in his hands and guided her head up and down. She let out a loud growl when she felt Bobby's huge black cock slide into her and she let out a shutter when she felt his go deeper and she let out a scream around Frank's cock when she felt his bottom out in her tiny pussy.

Bobby grabbed hold of her skirt and using it as handles; he began pulling her back hard into his invading dick. He was sliding in all the way and in the tiny confined space of the convertible, the three of them began to glisten in sweat. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the car and spurred Bobby on even more.

Frank reached down and roughly pulled the cups on her bra down and began to manhandle her huge tits. He squeezed them roughly and tugged at her stiff nipples and let out a groan when he felt her throat muscles working at the head of his cock.

Maria was panting wildly around his cock and let out a long, nearly silent sigh as she tiny tremors coursed through her tiny body and she started to cum around Bobby's invading cock. She let out a louder scream when she felt Frank start to cum down her throat and she pulled his cock from her mouth and she let out a shriek when he painted her face, neck and tits with the rest of his cum. She went directly into an even stronger orgasm when she felt Bobby swell up and begin to empty his black seed deep into her spasming pussy.

The three of them collapsed in the back seat and all that could be heard was the sound of heavy breathing.

Liz and Heather started to panic when the six motorcycles pulled off the main road and raced down a tiny two lane road. After about five minutes, they turned onto a tiny dirt road and soon stopped at a cabin nestled in a grove of trees. Liz was surprised they had driven far enough to clear the desert and were now hidden far from the main road; somewhere no one would even see Heather or herself.

Jake got off the cycle and nearly pulled Liz from the cycle. On the bike beside her Heather climbed off, her skirt hiked nearly to her waist, she pulled it down and rushed over to Liz; "I thought we were going to a service station. There isn't a station anywhere in sight!"

Andy, the driver who was on the bike with Heather grasped her by the elbow and guided her towards the cabin; "The garage is closed for the evening and won't be open till morning. The two of you will be safer in here!"

Liz spoke up; "We can't stay here, we left Maria in the car on the road, she'll be worried we got lost or something worse!"

Jake laughed out loud; "What could be worse than that? Don't you worry about you friend, we left a couple of guys with her. I wouldn't be surprised if they'll be knocking on the door in the next thirty minutes or even less."

Heather looked back at Liz; "Come on Liz, we might as well make the best of this, I could use a drink and something to eat!" Looking at Andy she flashed him a smile; "Would that be possible Andy?"

"Sure little lady, come on in, we have all kinds of drinks in there and we'll see if we can round up some grub!"

Liz followed reluctantly and she heard the other bikers come and she let out a shiver when she heard the door being locked behind her. Jake guided her to the sofa and two other large bikers took a seat on either side of her. Jake took a position behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders and began to rub her shoulders gently.

Across from Liz, Heather was seated in exactly the same way she was. A large black man and a tall slender bearded man took a seat on either side of Heather. Andy took up position behind her, just like Jake did. He leaned down and running his fingers through her hair, he gripped it and pulling her head back, he planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips.

Heather let out a gasp and just after his tongue entered her mouth, she bit down on it hard and he slapped her across the face and the men beside her gripped her by the arms and the large black man slid his hands along her bare thighs and coming in contact with her panties, tore them down her legs in one swift motion.

Heather thrashed about and Andy reached down and in one quick motion, tore open her sheer blouse. The tattered blouse hung on her lush body and the slender guy named Tom finished removing it.

Liz sat there shocked as she watched the three men ravish her friend, Heather. She let out a gasp and stiffened when Jake's hands slid down off Liz's shoulders and traveled across the upper slopes of her breasts and his fingers slowly closed around her full, firm orbs of flesh. On either side of her, the two men's hands were slowly sliding up and down her jean covered thighs and her mouth dropped open and an even louder gasp escaped. Her eyes were plastered on the rough treatment Heather was receiving and for some reason it turned her on.

She turned to Jake, she stared into his eyes and just like Maria had done to Bobby and Frank she soon had him under her spell. Drawing him to her she whispered into his ear; "You can have me Jake, then I'll take care of your two friends, but you need to have Andy and his two pals to take it easy on Heather, do you understand? Nod if you understand and agree!"

He pulled back slightly and nodded slowly. He barked across to Andy; "Hey shithead, take it easy will ya? That's a lady you have sitting there, not one of your slutty bimbos! I'm taking Liz here to the bedroom for some intimate one on one; you may want to do the same with Heather." He turned to Bo and Tom; "You two wait out here and after I'm done, Liz here promised to take care you both of you, one at a time, okay?"

They nodded and before they could reply, Jake and Liz were on their way to the bedroom. Once in there and the door closed, Liz made sure she had him under her control as she cupped his face in her tiny hands and just stared into his eyes mesmerizing him. She planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips and leaned in and whispered to him; "I want you to fuck me Jake, nice and slow, then faster and really, really hard can you do that? Then I want you to go get Bo or Tom and I'll do the same for them. I want all of you to wait in the livingroom afterwards and then Heather and I will make you all really, really happy, okay?"

He let out a growl and nodded and began raining kisses all over her face, neck and upper chest. As he unbuttoned her blouse, his lips traveled to the top of her bare breasts and uncovering them he caught one stiff peak between his lips and sucked on them hard. Her blouse fell to the bed and was followed by her jeans and panties. He went to plant her on the bed, but she moved aside and dropped to her knees.

Liz shook her long curly blonde hair loose and leaning forward, unzipped his pants and gripping his sizeable cock in her slim fingers, she stroked him several times and it grew to its full length. Her tongue flicked out and ran around and around the angry purple head. It disappeared into her mouth and as more slid in, she felt his thick calloused fingers grip her hair and force her deeper onto his cock. Her saliva was running down her chin as she bobbed up and down faster and faster.

Jake let out a growl and pulling her mouth off his cock, he pulled her to her feet and grabbing her by the hips planted her firmly in the center of the bed. Jake slid his arms under her slim shapely legs and drawing her legs upward, her knees were touching the sides of her head. In one quick thrust, he slid his sizeable cock deep into her moist pussy. He worked his hips forward and backwards and was soon buried deep into her weeping snatch. In and out, in and out he went and as he picked up the pace, his belly slapped against her moist skin.

Liz met his thrusts with equally hard thrusts and she was quickly racing towards a heavy orgasm. As she started to cum, she slid her hands down to his ass and worming a finger into his puckered hole, she heard him grunt and he emptied his impending orgasm deep into her womb. She felt him slump and then rolled him off of her slim body, his semen flowed freely out of her spasming pussy.

Across the hall she heard Heather screaming at the top of her lungs as she raced through a glorious orgasm; "Come on Andy, fuck me, shoot your hot load deep in me, I'm so fucking close, harder, faster, yes just like that. I'm there!" The room was silent as she heard the heavy breathing of Jake beside her.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12