Plagiarism Ch. 04

Story Info
A cheerleader regrets her mistake.
2.6k words
4.32
60.9k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
endemic
endemic
62 Followers

At six pm promptly there is the familiar, rather timid, knock on my study door.

"Enter." I call.

The door opens, and Natalie enters.

She is wearing the blue and gold cheerleader's costume I have told her to wear. She carries a small hello kitty rucksack.

She walks to find the chair she normally sits in, but today I halt her. "No Natalie. Just stand there please. Let me look at you."

She stands in the middle of the room and I gaze at her. She is stunning. Her cheerleaders costume shows off her tanned colouring, her flat belly, her athletic frame. Her tight top contains her beautiful breasts, her nipples betrayed by tiny lumps in the fabric.

At twenty years of age she has had an illustrious academic career, but her leadership of the cheerleaders has earned her a reputation for daring routines and gymnastic prowess.

Her costume leaves her belly bare from her breasts to a long way below her navel. Her skirt, rests low on her hips and ends a fraction below the meeting of her thighs. Then her bare legs, long and shapely end in white socks and blue pumps. She wears her hair in a ponytail today. The sight is astonishing. I feel my heart pounding as I take her in.

"I wore this getup for you like you asked. We are supposed to wear a sports bra and gym shorts underneath. I had to be really careful walking here not to let any of the others see up my skirt. I'm sure some of the other teachers were looking at my tits. They wobble when I walk, even though I was walking slowly."

"Believe me, Natalie. Your efforts are appreciated."

"I still won't suck your cock. I don't care what you do. I'm not doing that."

"That's okay Natalie. You have made yourself very clear on the matter. Let's park that issue for now shall we? I tell you what you can do for me though. I'd like to see some of that gymnastic routine your squad was practising the other day. There's enough space here for a sample, do you think?"

She looks around the office. "I guess I can do some of the moves, Sir."

"Very good Natalie. Indulge me, would you?"

I step back and make space for her and and she takes up a position in the corner of the room. A series of perfectly executed cartwheels lands her in front of me and affords me glimpses of her pussy as her legs arc through the air.

She stands and raises her arms above her head and leans backwards into a bridge, her hands planted on the floor. Her skirt rides up and shows her white pussy and her belly, stretched tight with the pose. She lifts one leg then the other and she flicks herself over to standing again. Then she star jumps and lands in a perfect split, arms up, staring triumphantly at me.

I clap my hands. "Oh well done Natalie. That was truly spectacular!"

I look at her as she poses in the splits, her skirt up around her thighs. I see the little gold ring that hangs from her clitoris. The pose opens up her pussy wide. I take in this wonderful sight for a few moments, then order her to stand once more.

"Have you shaved for me recently, Natalie?"

"Yes Sir. I shaved myself in the shower this morning."

"Good girl. Then it is time for your pussy to be examined for smoothness. It occurs to me that one of your poses would facilitate this admirably. Do you know which pose I am referring to?"

"Um... the bridge, Sir?"

"Good girl. That's right. Assume that pose for me now, please Natalie."

"Yes Sir."

She places her laceups well apart on my office carpet. She again arches her back and leans backwards into a bridge. Bent backwards, her hands are on the floor behind her, her feet placed somewhat apart in front of me, and of course her pussy at the summit of it all.

"Very good Natalie. Now hold that for me please." I approach and reach out to her exposed labia. I gently stroke her mound, exploring her flawless smoothness. I move my hand down to explore between her thighs. I gently flick her clit ring and she trembles and begins to wobble. "I don't think I can keep this pose much longer, Sir!"

I grip her clit ring between my thumb and forefinger and hold it. "I suggest you try to stretch it out Natalie. I have hold of you here, you wouldn't want to suddenly come out of this pose would you?"

It is as though I am holding her in the arch by this single small ring. I test the tension in her strong young thighs with my free hand.

"Oh no! Please Sir! Let me go! I can't hold it any more!!"

"In good time Natalie. In good time."

I stroke her thighs a few more times and run my hand appreciatively around her stretched belly. "Very well, Natalie. You may relax." I release the little ring and effect is immediate.

She collapses into a sitting position on the floor, breathing hard.

"Now, Natalie. We are going to explore the concept of obedience a little further tonight. I ask you now to remove that provocative uniform and stand in the middle of the room. Clasp your hands behind your back."

She stands and slowly lifts the top of the uniform. As it comes clear of her breasts they are released and they jiggle beautifully, the little rings in her nipples glinting in the light. She places it carefully on a chair and then slips her short skirt over her slender hips, slides it down her legs, and steps out of it. She is about to start to untie her pumps, but I stop her. "No, leave those on please, Natalie. They complete your nakedness perfectly."

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me Natalie. The gold chain I gifted to you. Do you have it with you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then please give it to me."

She turns and pulls it out of her rucksack and offers it to me. I take it and she places her hands behind her back once more.

"What am I going to do with this now, Natalie?"

Sir. You are going to attach the chain to the rings in my nipples and to the ring in my clit, Sir. Please be gentle." she adds.

"Of course Natalie. But why am I doing this?"

"umm... to teach me obedience?"

"Good. With this you are symbolically, and quite literally in my power. Do you agree?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Now present your breasts, push them forward to me."

She arches her back and lifts her shoulders so that her nipples are pointing up at me. I take hold of the first ring and attach the chain, then move over to her other nipple and do the same.

"Good girl. Now, present your clit ring to finish this little bit of preparation."

"Yes Sir."

She leans backwards and thrusts her pelvis forward. She parts her legs and her clit ring is there in front of me. I take hold of it and she hisses between clenched teeth.

"Problem, Natalie?"

"It's just... very sensitive, Sir."

"Of course it is, Natalie. That is the whole point."

I take hold of the ring and attach the third clasp.

"Good. There we are, all sorted." I say, breezily. I step back and admire her beautiful body. "What shall we do now?

"Oh yes, gymnastics. I must say I have been very impressed at our ability to maintain gymnastic poses. How is your handstand?"

"I can hold a handstand Sir. Better if I can lean on something."

"How about if I were to catch you? Would you be able to hold a handstand if I supported your ankles?"

"Yes Sir. I think so Sir."

"Let's give it a go, shall we?"

"Yes Sir."

She takes a step or two back and launches herself into a handstand. It is well executed and she ends up straight legged, feet pointing towards the ceiling.

I catch her ankles and hold her.

"Marvellous. You are very talented. Now hold still for me please."

With my free hand I run my fingers down her thighs and caress her pussy, now pointing towards the ceiling. She suddenly realises she is trapped, that I can hold her in this pose and she cannot defend herself. I caress her little mound and toy with her lips as she supports her weight on her palms. I feel her shudder as I find my way between her labia, and find her moist in there. She is very turned on.

I feel with my palm her belly and reach down to her inverted breasts, pale and trembling.

Holding her ankles still, I make my way round to her back and take an ankle in each hand. I push my head between her legs and bend down until her knees hook over my shoulder. I am face to face with her pussy and if I reach out my tongue I can lick her clit, her lips, find a way inside to her salty quim.

"Oh Sirrrr!" She cries out and moans, and wriggles against my tongue. Still there is nothing she can do to protect herself. Her hands are planted on the floor and maintaining this pose.

I continue to lick as she grows more excited. I feel her arms begin to sag and I take her weight on my shoulders. I let go of her legs, hooked over my back, and grab her arms and lift her clear of the floor. She is so light, so easy to carry. With my head still between her legs I lift her and carry her to the desk and lie her across it. As I set her down I kneel and keep working on her with my tongue.. I hold her wrists in my hands and pull her into me. I find her vagina and lick deeply, then move out and work on her clitoris with it's gold ring.

Natalie writhes and squirms in ecstasy, then suddenly stiffens and bucks against my tongue, grinding into my face and crying out loud. "Oh Sirrrr. Oh my... Oh Sir!!"

"Oh Sir. Thank you. Thank you Sir."

She is panting, breathing very hard. She is lying across my desk, her legs wide open and her pussy slick with spittle and juices.

"That's good Natalie." I say, wiping my face. "Gratitude is good."

"Now time is moving on. Onto your feet please."

Shakily she gets off the desk and back onto her blue laceup pumps. She stands again, naked and trembling in the middle of the room and I address her.

"Thank you, you say? Perhaps your gratitude for the oral service I have just kindly bestowed upon you might cause you to reply in kind? To pay me back in the same way?"

"No Sir. I won't do that!"

"Did you not enjoy the attentions of my tongue just now, Natalie?"

"Oh yes. I mean, yes Sir, it was wonderful, but..."

"But what Natalie? Be clear."

"I won't do it, Sir."

"Ah well, Natalie. I hoped we could do this the easy way. I can see you are still too stubborn. Too disobedient. A pity." I frown.

"Stay right there. I want to show you something you might find interesting."

I turn to my desk and pick up a slate. I turn it on and hold up the screen. At the same time I take hold of the chain as she watches the image on the screen come to life. It is a video of her lying across my desktop. Her ass is protruding and writhing, and she can be heard, quite clearly: "Please Sir, I beg you. I need to feel your cock inside my young pussy. I am aching for you. Please fuck me. I beg you. Fuck me. Fuck me."

She watches, horrified. "You filmed us! You bastard!"

I take the chain I am holding, pull it tight and give it a twist. There is real tension on the chain, and her nipples are pulled in and the clit ring is pulled up. She gasps and comes up onto her tiptoes, grabs my hand with both of hers and tries to support herself on my arm. "Owww! Sir! Please stop! You are hurting me!"

"Listen to me Natalie. Pay attention. You silly girl. This video would look good on a number of very public websites that I know of. Not to mention a lot of beautiful, high resolution stills that I also have of you. You have been refusing a simple request."

She shakes on her tiptoes and hangs onto the fist that clutches her chain.

"Yes Sir. Please stop!"

"Listen to me. You may think that sucking my dick is so shameful you can forego your inheritance, but would you be happy with this plastered over the internet? I can hit send anytime Natalie. Any more of your childish disobedience and I will make you, and your beautiful pussy public property. You will never go anywhere without being recognised, and without everyone knowing how you beg for it. How's that for shameful?"

"Sir! Oh pleaaase! Let me down Sir! I beg you!"

She wobbles on her tiptoes trying to keep the strain off her nipples, her clit ring.

"Make a decision Natalie. I don't mind one way or the other. But choose."

"Sir... ow... sir... I"ll do it! I'll do it! Please don't publish that video, I beg of you! Please let me down!!"

I relax the tension and she drops back onto her feet, still clutching my wrist with her hands.

"Will you do what I order your to do? Without question?"

"Yes Sir." She is breathing hard.

"Good. Now let go of my hand and place your hands behind your back."

Reluctantly she releases her grasp and stands in position in front of me. He nipples are red and hard. I reach out and stroke them gently. I massage and rub whilst I talk.

"I will undo my zipper and get my cock out. By the time I am ready I expect you to be on your knees. You will be kneeling up with your hands behind you. Your legs will be apart, and you will be ready to do as I command."

"Yes Sir."

I let her go and unzip myself. She quickly and obediently drops to the floor and takes up the position I have ordered.

I turn towards her with my erection sticking out of my trousers. I approach her and stand with it inches from her face. Her eyes close and she looks close to panic.

I let the moment hang there. My excitement, her dread. Then:

"On second thoughts, Natalie," I say "time is moving on. Let's continue with this tomorrow. Open your eyes. Look at it." She opens her eyes and takes in the sight of my erection in front of her, its purple head, the veins down its side.

"Stand up. Remove your chain and leave it on my desk. We will need it tomorrow night. Then get dressed, Natalie. Tomorrow at 6pm you will come here. In your uniform please. No bra no panties. And I think we will spend less time on entertainments like gymnastics, and more on teaching you how to obediently please your master with your pretty little mouth."

"Yes Sir."

"It will be quite a long lesson, and one we need to leave plenty of time for."

"Yes Sir."

"And remember Natalie, you have chosen this option. I cannot make you do what you don't want to do. I just suggest what choices I think may be wise for you. I suggest you don't even think about trying to avoid me.

"No Sir. I won't."

"Good." I zip myself up again. "Tomorrow it is. I will be ready to instruct your further."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"You're welcome, Natalie."

endemic
endemic
62 Followers