Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim & Jane's Mom & Jane's Gynecologist.
6.2k words
4.59
32.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

As Jane lay naked and luscious on her back in the mid-summer night heat of the bedroom, Jim lay naked beside her, his arm propping up his head. He watched her face as he explained why he was in New York.Telling how he trained with Dr. Anderson. Learned the technique and the philosophy of the massage that had been so therapeutic to Jane earlier in her life.

She wasn’t comfortable with it. First there was Mother’s and Jim’s peculiar friendship. Then he’s talking about her gynecologist. No she wasn’t comfortable at all. She reminded herself of who this man was lying naked, his naked shrunken club resting on her thigh. He was the one man she had loved. Maybe the relationship was different, maybe totally fucked up compared to what it had been. But she knew this man. She knew his heart. She had to trust him.

He was telling her about those days before their relationship had begun. She was in high school for god’s sake. Years ago. What did she used to say when they had known each other for awhile? She would say to anyone who commented on how beautiful she was, and she felt beautiful so she loved the comment, “Just a year ago I was the ugly duckling.” She hadn’t been hearing compliments recently. Maybe sounding forced from a lover who would say love with equal sincerity. She had become the ugly duckling again. That’s what Jim was saying.

“You’re not ugly, Jane. You’ll always be pretty. I want you to find that place you found when Dr. Anderson and you yourself discovered how beautiful you are.”

“You don’t find me beautiful anymore?”

“Right now I find you incredible.”

“Desirable?” She stroked his half hard club until it returned to its impressive shape. “Yes.”

Superman spoke in counterpoint to his moans of pleasure. “Of course I do. It just makes it harder.”

“I should hope so,” she said with a laugh, which he joined, and with a hard pull on his club, which he enjoyed. His eyes closed to concentrate on the pleasure. He opened them to distract from it.

“I am going to give you a massage every two, three days like Dr. Anderson gave you. She trained me for several months, and I’ve had lots of practice. And I want to just sit and talk. Find out what you really want. Plan.”

“Maybe I could massage you,” she said in a seductive loud whisper and demonstrated with a hand rubbing across his abdomen, across his muscled chest and over his thick shoulders and back meanwhile pulling on his club.

“Of course, but…you have to understand…the massage…uh…and the talk…ing…we shouldn’t…oh…have sex.” She stopped the massage and the masturbation.

“Really?” she said. “So you don’t find me attractive anymore. You don’t love me anymore.”

“I do.”

“What?”

“Both. Attractive and I will always love you.”

“I’ve heard that before,” she said more mockingly sarcastic, more kidding than angry. She could have been angry. She should have been. But she wasn’t. She loved lying beside Jim again, making love with him again, but she had to admit she didn’t want to jump back inside a relationship. They had changed. The parts that meshed so perfectly in their characters had been changed enough to not fit. Other parts fit well still, though. She laughed to herself. She looked into his beautiful serious eyes with an infectious twinkle, which he caught. She returned to masturbating him, slow yet aggressive.

“And I think you should start up dance again,” he said. His fingers wandered along her thighs until they touched her pussy lips.

“I don’t have time,” she said with a sexy sigh.

“We’ll plan it out.”

“Let’s talk about someone else. Let’s talk about you.”

As she got him to talk about school and wrestling and how her mother was, the result she wanted was happening. As he chatted away, one of his fingers slid inside her cunny, up and out. Distracted, he continued stroking her, pinching her labia, slipping a second finger inside and stroking. Her love juices made his fingers slipperier. Her strokes on his club became stronger and faster.

She couldn’t take any more and pulled him on top of her, spreading her legs wide. Her feet on his ass pushed him inside. Her legs and her arms embraced him as the club sank into the hot damp sheath. It was a slow fuck and a long kiss. She was melding into him. She felt so close to him. She might never be so full of him again. She wanted the exquisite feeling of conjoining to last as long as possible. To be savored over time.

It was a slow loving fuck. The emotional intensity, the love they were making, heightened the pleasure. Every movement, every stroke sending his club deeper into the sheath, was a thrill. It wasn’t long until the intensity overwhelmed them. No quick thrusts, but one long slow thrust deep inside her reaching her cervix where Jim did cum, shaking with the ejaculation, as if it was pulling all his emotions, his heart’s blood and his tears through his balls pumping through his cock and out. And she hit her stride, cumming with him, her wall shaking, her heart throbbing, her eyes tearing. They were finally saying goodbye to their old love, which was a lovely love and thus was a lovely goodbye.

He hadn’t told Jane of his true relationship with her mother. Neither had he told her of his relationship to Dr. Anderson. Kristin.

A half a year before, Vic had gotten in touch with Dr. Anderson and convinced her they should meet over dinner somewhere. They decided on a quiet Italian bistro downtown.

Jim had never met Dr. Anderson, and when she walked into the restaurant he was surprised. He had in mind a woman in a white coat and sensible shoes. What he saw could have been a sister to Vic. She had a lovely, classy dress and a serious demeanor unlike Vic’s sexy fashionable dress and playfulness. But as she approached the table, he could see that twinkle in her eyes, and how beautiful her face was. More of an earthy beauty than Vic’s lightness. Dr. Anderson had a strong healthy body, similar to Vic’s. They could have been fraternal twins.

Mrs. Riemer began explaining the situation to Dr. Anderson, but realizing the bistro was too quiet to go further with the personal and odd nature of Mrs. Riemer’s request, she stopped. Victoria changed the subject, bringing Jim into the conversation. He decided to call her and think of her as Victoria. The name suggested friendship without the deeper, truer intimacy. Except for a feeling of exposure because anything they said seemed to be fair game to most of the rest of the restaurant, Jim felt comfortable with Dr. Anderson. He could see that Victoria was extremely comfortable with Jane’s gynecologist. They talked like they were sisters, instant rapport, without the history that weighs down true sibling relationships.

Victoria, being brilliant and convincing, convinced Dr. Anderson to head to a dance club. When Dr. Anderson called home for permission, she being married with a couple of teenagers, she made up an excuse. Jim could tell she was uneasy. Maybe it was too hard to explain to her husband the situation. It would sound more like an invention than the invention she gave him, meeting an old female friend from college through happenstance who was leaving the next day. It was clear to her that she would follow these two this night. She knew wherever they took her it would be interesting. An hour later, she was led to some faraway discotheque shouting neon into the dark street, after carefully following them in her car wandering through unknown streets, happy that Victoria was a wise enough driver not to lose her.

After a couple of drinks at the noisy discotheque, standing at the bar, looking for a table, Jim asked Dr. Anderson if she felt uncomfortable lying to her husband. Dr. Anderson looked at him strangely and laughed. She was saying something to him, but he couldn’t hear. She was saying she liked his coming to the point. She would tell him later. She liked Jim. He seemed precocious, mature yet somehow innocent, interested, curious. She could see in his eyes he had a good heart, even through the thick glasses. The company was still good, even without Victoria. Where had Victoria gone?

Victoria’s arm appeared through the crowd surrounding the bar, her hand taking hold of Jim’s arm. Jim removed his glasses, handing them to Dr. Anderson and was whisked away. After sitting at the bar, looking around, seeing nothing of interest, Dr. Anderson put Jim’s glasses, which she had absently held in her hand, in her purse, gulped down the last of her drink, and got up to go search for her hosts.

When she spotted them on the dance floor, many things became clear. She discovered what a perfect dress Victoria had chosen for the evening if the evening had been leading to dancing. It was tight enough to reveal the luscious shape of her body, but elastic enough to not restrict her provocative rocking motion. And it was draped so the front area between her thighs was the least covered.

Dr. Anderson also discovered that Victoria and Jim were lovers. To the slow steady bump of a reggae beat, Jim was pushing his crotch against Victoria’s crotch with Victoria sliding down and away before the movement was repeated. They were imitating coitus. Victoria’s movements were incredibly sexy. When she slid away, separating briefly from their libidinous contact, she moved her pelvis like a skilled strip tease artist. Somehow looking away from her, obviously lured by curiosity, Dr. Anderson discovered the well defined shape of Jim’s magnificent club pushing the limits of the threads holding the pant leg along his thigh. Despite the darkness she could see the young man was well endowed. She looked up and saw how handsome he was without the glasses. He noticed her, and, as Victoria, or Vic by that time, moved against him in their mock fucking, he smiled a powerful smile, pure, unadulterated, happy, honest and horny. Taking her long strong fingers into his big hands, he lured her closer.

Dr. Anderson moved her body, swaying to the sensuous dub reggae, into the sexy bubble her new friends were creating separating themselves psychically from the crowd around them. Still holding his hands, her arms draped over Vic’s shoulders. Her tummy then loins then breasts pressed against Vic’s back. She danced in relationship to Vic’s dance. When Jim let go of her hands, they slid down Vic’s arms and then around. She felt Vic’s abdomen, touching lower until her baby finger touched the top of Vic’s cunny. She felt Jim’s club slide against her there too. Vic leaned her head back, resting it on Dr. Anderson’s shoulder. They kissed. It made her tingle all over. She hadn’t kissed a woman since she had been in college. Never such a mature, skilled, richly experienced kisser. Since their first meeting a year and a half before, Dr. Anderson had wanted to kiss those lips. Their tongues touched, but the position fell apart. They all stopped dancing because of the clumsy moment. Jim and Vic laughed an infectious laugh which infected Dr. Anderson.

Vic took Jim’s hand and Jim took Dr. Anderson’s and Vic led them through the bar. At the bottom of some stairs she abruptly stopped resulting in her hand holding Jim’s and Dr. Anderson’s holding Jim’s other hand meeting at the hot throbbing cock still stretching a big lump in his pants. Fingers threaded together over the bulge. Jim leaned down and tenderly kissed Dr. Anderson on the lips while Vic let go of their hands and bounded up the stairs. He trapped Dr. Anderson’s hand over his hardness and rubbed. She pushed her skirt covered pussy against his hand. They barely heard Vic calling down from the top of the stairs.

“Come on,” she yelled and swept her hand up in a large gesticulation. Dr. Anderson was a little unsteady on her feet, so Jim slowly led her up to the door in front of which Vic stood leaning, looking sexy, one knee bent, opening up her thighs to them in welcome.

They entered another bar, another part of the discotheque, quieter, darker. The music from below pulsed against the walls. All they could hear and feel was the thumping bass. Candle light flickered at the small round tables. Vic led them to a corner secluded from the few customers. Once seated, Jim between them, Vic popped up to get some drinks.

“Dr. Anderson, I’m glad you came,” said Jim in understatement. At last they could hear each other.

“Kristen. Call me Kristen.”

“A lovely name.”

“Thanks, Jim.”

“So what did you think about lying to your husband?”

“You don’t mince words.”

“As you can see,” he said, glancing down to his slowly retreating but still heart stopping club, “I like to let it all hang out.”

“Uh-huh,” she said. She tingled. She wanted to rub herself all over it. “I don’t know if talking about my home life right now is appropriate.”

“We have to clear the air.”

The drinks arrived most happily because Vic was bringing them. Sitting at her original spot, Jim between her and Kristen, they drank a good sized gulp of the intoxicant. “Go on, Kristen,” said Vic.

“So you know her name? A lovely name, isn’t it?” said Jim.

“Yes. Go on, Kristen. Jim’s conversational manner is devilishly to the point. It is one of many things he’s very good at.” The complement embarrassed Jim, but her smile, the tongue dancing in her mouth, the tongue then dancing in his mouth, got him over it. They separated and looked at Kristen expectantly.

“Okay, the truth is, I don’t think I love my husband. The kids are a real headache sometimes but in general I love them. I mean I love them even when they are giving me headaches. But my husband and I have always had sort of a cold relationship. Not a lot of touching. Sex a matter of process to achieve the goal of cumming. At least for him. I love the contact, the intimacy, that moment when I can finally get close to him if even for the short time. But I rarely orgasm. The guy never excites me. Never really has. It was like a professional relationship, man and wife incorporated. So, to answer your question, I can’t remember the last time I needed to lie to him. And fuck Frank anyway. I feel so free right now. Released from bondage.”

“I guess we better forget the handcuffs this time Vic,” said Jim with a laugh. “Just kidding.”

Kristen was startled by the humor. She felt another tingle emanating from the base of the spine and through her heart right up to her brain.

“But seriously…” said Jim.

“Seriously…” said Vic. “You ask her.”

“You’re right,” Jim said. “You see Dr. Anderson.”

“Kristen.”

“No. It’s going to have to be Dr. Anderson. I want to be your student. So this is the professional part of the evening. The raison d’être of our dinner meeting. Hopefully the night will not soon end after you become Kristen again.”

“No way,” said Vic with her patented sparkling eyes revealing the truth: she was a mischievous beauty.

“So I want you to teach me your massage technique. I know you don’t normally teach it,” explained Joe.

“Well yes I do do demonstrations for students.”

“Good. But this is more of a one on one. A tutorial situation. I want to learn your technique and all its philosophy of health, diet, stretches, all that. I want to learn it well enough so I can teach it to someone else.”

“You’re talking…”

“Six months is all we really have. I need to be very well educated in your ways in six months. Do you think that’s possible?”

“I’m pretty busy.”

“I’m pretty busy, too. I could meet with you a couple evenings a week.”

“I don’t know.”

“He’s a bright boy. And physically he’s quite skilled, quite graceful,” said Vic in her inimitable way, then she demonstrated her own physical skills by giving his middle finger a blow job.

“Like Tuesday and Thursday? We’d meet twelve times, maybe a couple more if we want to meet on an

occasional weekend,” said Joe.

“It’ll cost…”

“You know I’m good for it,” said Vic, staring into Dr. Anderson’s eyes. Wanted telepathy, but settled for using her eyes as a tunnel to the soul.

“What’s this about?”

“Good question,” said Jim and laughed. Vic snorted, but quickly looked at Jim seriously and squeezed his hand hard, easing up after a moment. She pushed up close to him.

“Jane used to be my girlfriend…” he said seriously.

“You’re kidding?” Dr. Anderson said before she could stop herself.

“A year and a half ago. For about a year and a half. Yes it was serious. I still love her.”

“Wow,” said Dr. Anderson.

“It is simple. Jane was my girlfriend. Vic is my life partner. But yeah it’s complicated, too. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” His eyes pooled, so did Vic’s eyes, as they stared inside each other.

“No. So okay. See,” he looked back at Dr. Anderson, “you remember the old Jane? Or I guess more accurately the young Jane?” She nodded. It was one of her greatest successes. “Well, she’s reverting back to her old/young self. Retreating. She’s lost her beautiful honest confidence somewhere in New York City. So I’m going to New York City in six months to bring her back the luster. I’m staying the summer. Only a couple of months. In that time I’m not only going to massage her back to health, but I’m going to find someone to take over the treatment after I leave. Whoever it is I hope will have some time on his hands. If he doesn’t have the money to cover the time, Vic, uh, Mrs. Riemer will provide a stipend.”

“Wow,” said Dr. Anderson. “Let me think about it.”

“Think about it yes or think about it no?” asked Mrs. Riemer.

“Think about it yes,” said Dr. Anderson. Vic leaned across Jim to kiss her, supported by a hand at Jim’s crotch.

Vic’s other hand descended, joining the supporting hand. They undid his pants and unzipped. Once his club was let loose, bouncing out with a relieved sigh from Jim, Vic led Kristen’s hand to his mighty weapon, ending their kiss. Touching it gingerly, Kristen felt it harden and expand. She held it around the edge of its thick velvety crown and pushed and pulled.

They all picked up there glasses of liquor and drained them. Vic slid her lovely ass down the slippery couch seat so that when she lay across it her head rested on Jim’s tummy and her tongue touched Jim’s club. She licked it and Kristen’s hand. When her mouth went above the tip and sank down, easing him into her throat, Kristen released his cock and slipped under the table.

Vic was shocked to feel her legs being separated by two hands, and two lips and a tongue caressing her inner thighs. When Kristen’s tongue felt the barrier of Vic’s silk panties, Vic shifted herself onto her knees, shoved her ass in the air, her face nestling in Jim’s pubic hair, so that Kristen could peal the panties over her exquisite ass and under her sturdy knees and off. Kristen nestled her face between Vic’s succulent thighs. Vic returned to her deep sucking and her hand manipulations of Jim’s rock hard club. She paused every so often to sigh her incredible pleasure being delivered by the clit sucking and tongue fucking Kristen was giving her. This strange tongue was driving her to the pinnacle. She wanted Jim to cum with her. Sucking his cock deep, rubbing it hard and steady, massaging his balls, she got him there.

As she moaned and panted and froze in orgasm, her mouth off his club pushed on his abdomen to keep her scream from being heard, her hand still gripping the massive club, he tensed up, thrust his club forward, and let loose his cum. Letting her hand ease the pressure, she felt his cock rise high and ejaculate then sink until the next spurt would give it tension to rise again. A couple shots splattered against the bottom of the table. Vic’s hand gently pumped his throbbing cock, helping his spurt. One spurt arced over the edge and on its surface. The rest dampened and made sticky his pants, both from the splats of cum beneath the table dripping down and, when the ferocity of cumming eased, his quieted spurts dribbling directly on to them. As his mighty club began to dwindle, Vic finally took it back into her mouth, letting it rest in there, tasting

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12