The Beverly Chronicles Ch. 01 - Plan B

Story Info
Wife knows sometimes the thoughts as good as the thrill.
5k words
4.41
25k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Plan B

By Masterfeedlarry

Beverly was psyched. She'd been waiting for this opportunity for a little over two years; that's how long it took her to get her body back into shape after giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. She wiped the condensation from the bathroom mirror and admired her new body. Gliding her hands over her toned tummy, she was thankful that the daily applications of lotion to her expanding abdomen during her pregnancy had staved off the emergence of stretch marks on her flawless white skin, now tawny from a summer in the sun. Her fingertips traced the faint line of her C-section scar, now no more than a thin, pink crease at her bikini line just above her hairless mound.

"Thank god for modern medicine," she said to herself in the mirror, gently caressing her protruding pussy lips. Sliding her middle finger between her fleshy folds and into her tight fuck-hole, she was glad she had not had to subject her vagina to the ordeal of natural childbirth. She was sure her well hung husband was equally pleased. He regularly voiced his appreciation for both her tight little pussy and her newly enlarged breasts, now filling a DD cup. She hefted the plump mammaries, admiring their firmness and their exceptionally large and perpetually hard, pink nipples. On her small frame, they looked even bigger. Even her hips were rounder, her cute bubble but now transformed into a rear approaching Kardashian proportions. But they made her feel like a complete woman, so she struck a pin-up pose, and flashed a sexy smile of approval at her reflection.

The thought of childbirth had terrified Beverly, yet she felt that she wouldn't have reached womanhood until she had given birth to another life. The process had proved even harder than she had imagined, and in the end, although immensely rewarding, Beverly had been irreversibly changed. Mentally, she had fought serious bouts of depression that destroyed her sex drive. She focused all her energy and attention on her new-born to the point of neglecting not only her husband, but herself as well. One day, she saw her husband stop dead in his tracks while mowing the lawn so that he could watch the neighbor's teenage daughter as she passed on her run through the neighborhood. She became emotionally distraught and called her friend for advice.

The next morning, over coffee, Beverly's friend Meredith warned her that every time she turned down her husband's advances, she pushed him closer to fulfilling his sexual needs outside the home. It was at that point that Beverly decided to turn things around in her life. She began to go to the gym on a regular basis. Her husband Dan even suggested that she hire a babysitter who could give her a break on a regular basis so that she could have some time to spend on herself.

"That's a great idea, honey," she told her husband.

"Yeah, and I've got just the person," he offered enthusiastically.

"Oh?" asked Beverly, turning and posting her hand on an acutely thrust hip. She raised a suspecting eyebrow.

"Yeah, Amy Ferguson, from down the street," he said smiling gleefully as if this were the greatest bit of news he could be sharing with his wife.

Beverly paused briefly before speaking, a strategy she had learned from online research at self-help web sites. This particular strategy would help her control her thinking and help her to keep her emotions from controlling her decision making. She realized that her husband may be just exhibiting a male's natural tendency to be attracted to pretty, young girls. There was no real harm if all he wanted to do was look. Besides, it did make perfect sense logistically considering she lived within walking distance of their house.

Amy Ferguson lived four doors down and on the other side of the street from Beverly and Dan McClain. In the five years that they have lived in the neighborhood, the McClains have watched Amy grow from a bicycle-riding middle schooler to an automobile driving high school senior. Beverly had to admit that Amy had in fact grown into a very sexy and curvaceous young woman who, in many ways reminded Beverly of herself when she was in high school.

"Amy Ferguson, hunh..." smirked Beverly. "She's quite the athlete, considering how big her boobs are."

"I know, and she posted an ad on the neighborhood web site offering her babysitting services," added Dan.

"So, you think I should call her?" asked Beverly coyly.

"Are you kidding?" smiled Dan. "Does the pope shit in the woods?"

"I guess you'd like that pretty young thing prancing around this house then?" she asked playfully punching her husband in the arm.

"Then I'd have two pretty young things to watch prance around this house," he said smacking her butt loudly as he passed her on his way through the kitchen to the garage.

That was four months ago, and now Beverly was seeing the results of having spent quality time on herself. She didn't know if it was the sense of competition she felt having Amy around, or if it was the more stable emotional state she had achieved since the hormones released during pregnancy had finally dissipated. But her retarded sex drive had been resurrected with a vengeance as she found her pussy moistening from the sexual thoughts that now regularly flooded her mind. She had sexually assaulted her husband on three separate occasions last month, leaving her willing victim spread eagled and panting on the bed, mumbling her name incoherently.

Two weeks ago, Beverly asked Amy if she could baby sit on a Monday night. She and Dan had received an invitation to a Monday Night Football Halloween party hosted by a bar the couple had once frequented when they were dating. It was to be a sports related theme for the costumes, so Amy asked Beverly what she would be wearing.

"Oh, I have no idea," said Beverly with an exasperated tone.

"Why don't you go as a cheerleader!" gushed Amy. "I could lend you one of my uniforms."

"Oh, I don't know about that, Amy," started Beverly.

"Why not? I mean, you're like my size and everything. You'd look really cute," said Amy smoothing Beverly's hips with her hands as if sizing her up.

Beverly stopped and thought about it. This could be interesting for Dan, and if his excitement were heightened, it could only mean good things for Beverly's pussy.

"And Dan, I mean, Mr. McClain, could be like a pro basketball player! I mean he's gotta be like six four or five, right?" continued Amy, making a case for her costume idea.

Beverly began to fantasize about the fun she and her husband could get up to in their costumes. So, she agreed to borrow Amy's uniform. They made plans for Amy to get to their house by eight. Their daughter Olivia wanted Amy to read her a bed-time story and tuck her in for the night before her parents left for the evening. The couple planned to leave at 8:15 to make the forty-five-minute drive to the bar.

The fact that Beverly's period had started on the same morning she had made baby sitting plans with Amy helped her with her scheme to deny her husband sex right up until the night of the party. She wanted him champing at the bit when she hoped to ride her horse-cocked stallion to many orgasms when they got home after the party. The thought of multiple orgasms sent a shiver down Beverly's spine. She finished toweling off and went into the bedroom to put on her costume.

Amy's cheerleading uniform was a two-piece affair. It was navy blue with goldenrod trim. Though the top was tight, it showed no cleavage, and it terminated just above her belly button. The short skirt hung to just below her butt cheeks and there was a V-shaped vent that opened on the front of her left thigh when she walked. She put the garments on and walked around the bedroom looking at her reflection from different angles in the mirror. With her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, her look was complete. Wearing just a thong gave the illusion that she wore no panties at all; a thought that caused her pussy to flex involuntarily.

Dan had been a college basketball player, so his costume consisted of his old warm-up suit and his current Nike basketball shoes. The pants were the rip-away type with tiny snaps up the outside of each leg. Both the pants and jacket were loose-fitting, and they were made from some combination of nylon and spandex. When Dan walked back into the bedroom, he wore an expression of confusion on his chiseled face.

"Jesus Beverly, for a second I was wondering what Amy was doing in our bedroom," said Dan grinning broadly.

"Wishful thinking?" asked Beverly playfully.

"Just being honest," said Dan lifting her skirt from behind to check out her butt.

"Hey," squealed Beverly slapping his hand away.

"Just seeing if you're wearing panties under that skirt," smiled Dan.

"Are you kidding?" laughed Beverly. "I'd never wear a skirt this short without any underwear."

"Why not?" asked Dan with a twinkle in his eye. "Could be fun!"

Beverly stared at her husband as if he were crazy. Then she thought about it; a process that recently had only been producing sexual thoughts, and this time wasn't any different. Excitement had been fluttering in Beverly's stomach all day, and now it was raising her heart rate and moistening her panties.

"Tell you what," said Beverly playing with the zipper on her husband's jacket. "You go commando, and I'll go commando too!"

"Without underwear, it'll be impossible to hide my dick if it starts to get hard," he warned.

"You think?" asked Beverly as she smoothed the satiny material at his crotch.

"Let's find out," said Dan whisking his pants to the floor and stepping out of his gray boxer briefs.

Dan's penis hung thick and heavy from his groin, his large testicles forcing it to bow slightly from its base. It had already started to stiffen as Dan pulled his pants up to cover it. The entire appendage was perfectly outlined by the silky material that covered it. He flexed the lengthy muscle and the material of his pants rippled down his thigh.

"Ooh," exclaimed Beverly, running a finger along the ridge of material created by his package.

"Stop that," giggled Dan as he pulled away and covered his crotch with both hands. "No touching. It's hard enough controlling it knowing you won't be wearing any panties!"

Beverly grabbed the waistband of his pants as he stepped away, dragging them halfway down his thighs and allowing his hardening penis to spring free. Dan grabbed her wrists and fought for control, his hardened appendage waving back and forth between them. Beverly quickly squatted and blocked the swinging penis against the side of her face with an audible smack. The couple began to laugh as Beverly finally caught the tip with her drooling mouth and sucked on it as it continued to harden.

Beverly slid her mouth along the underside of Dan's erection until it lay on top of her head. With moistened lips, she gently kissed his balls, moving them about in their sack with the tip of her tongue. Dan released Beverly's wrists from his grip, and she laced her fingers with his. She then leaned back, gathered the head in her mouth, and inhaled half of his monstrous member into her throat. Dan moaned, thrusting his hips forward and forcing the rest of his cock into her esophagus until his balls rested just below her lower lip.

At that point the doorbell rang, and Beverly slowly drew her drooling lips off his slimy shaft.

"We'll finish this after the party," said Beverly, her twinkling eyes looking up at her husband. She rose, rolled her panties down her thighs, and stepped out of them. Then, using her panties as a cloth, she wiped the slime from his shaft and stuffed the garment in his jacket pocket. Gingerly, she folded his erection against his thigh and carefully pulled his pants up to cover it. She felt as if she were setting a trap that she would eventually enjoy tripping later.

Beverly finished her make up and the couple left for their party. During the drive, Beverly continued to torment her husband with sexy talk about what she was going to do to him when they got home. By the time they arrived at the bar, Beverly had a wet spot where she'd been sitting on her skirt and Dan had one on the front of his pants. However, they had no need to worry about it because when they arrived at the bar, the establishment was fully engulfed by a three-alarm fire.

"Holy shit, Bev," exclaimed Dan. "Fuckin' Tucker's Tavern is burning down!"

The couple sat in the car for about thirty minutes watching the bar that held so many memories crumbling in flames right before their eyes. Finally, having come to grips with this unfortunate reality, Dan told Beverly it was time to go to Plan "B."

"What's Plan B?" asked Beverly.

"That's where I take you home, send Amy on her way, and fuck your brains out on the couch in the living room," explained Dan.

"Like we did in your parent's basement that time," reminisced Beverly as she closed her eyes and savored the memory.

The petting they engaged in on the ride home could certainly be considered foreplay and it's a wonder neither had cum in the process. Turning onto their street they noticed, parked in front of their house, a black 2011 Mustang with a Jefferson High School parking tag hanging from the rear-view mirror. Dan and Beverly shared the same thought; "Amy's entertaining company!"

"Do you think...?"

"You don't suppose..."

Both phrases were spoken at the same time as Dan and Beverly turned to look at each other. Dan kept driving past the house, circling the block until they were at the front of the house behind theirs. Dan parked the car and cut the engine. There they sat smiling at each other as they thought of what may be going on in their house right now.

"Until we have proof, we can't accuse Amy of entertaining company in our house without our consent," said Dan still smiling at how wild this situation seemed to be.

"So, let's go get visual proof," said Beverly as she bounded across their neighbor's lawn and into their back yard.

Dan and Beverly let themselves quietly into the backdoor of their house and crept into the darkened kitchen where, through a wide service window over the sink, they had a clear view into the family room at the front of the house. None of the lights on the first floor were on, so the whole scene was illuminated by the large flat screen TV in the corner of the family room. They could see the back of Amy's head as she sat seemingly watching the muted TV.

Amy's arms suddenly reached for the ceiling and then bent back over her head as her hands gripped the back of the couch. Her head twisted back and forth, and a strained moan escaped her throat and drifted softly through the room.

"Yes, that's it right there, right there, yes, ooh, don't stop, yes, yes, yes," squealed Amy, desperately trying not to scream.

Beverly placed her hands on the counter next to the sink and leaned forward to better hear the vocalizations of Amy's obvious orgasm. Dan, standing behind her, leaned forward and covered her fingers with his palms. His hardening cock nestled itself perfectly in the crack of her ass, his body's weight pinning Beverly to the counter against which she leaned. She alternately flexed her ass cheeks, demonstrating her approval of the position he'd placed her in.

"Wow, Marcus," panted Amy as she sat forward on the couch. "That was like three or four in a row."

"My pleasure," a polite voice responded. Then, the owner of the voice stood up in front of Amy, looking down at her.

He was a tall, muscular, black man; probably better described as a man-child. His body was that of a fully developed adult male specimen, but his face still had the youthful look of adolescence. With a strong chin and muscular shoulders, the shirtless teenager could have been a male model; the type who would pose for Polo or Abercrombie & Fitch. He wiped his mouth with the back of his left hand while his right hand tenderly moved the hair from Amy's face.

"Now it's your turn," said Amy.

Dan and Beverly listened to the tinkle of a belt buckle and watched as Marcus stepped out of his remaining clothes. The back of the couch hid everything from below his waist, but the sound of a mouth slurping on a cock could clearly be heard. It was the only sound in the room except for the occasional static emitted from the baby monitor on the coffee table.

Marcus, still holding his pants and underwear in his right hand, cradled the back of Amy's head with his huge left hand as if he were palming a basketball, his hips thrusting back and forth with a slow and steady rhythm. The sounds of retching and gagging increased as Amy spread her hands over his muscular abdomen.

"Jesus, Amy, you're the only girl who's been able to do that," said Marcus looking down at the top of Amy's head.

Beverly leaned further forward over the counter until she rested on her forearms. Because she wasn't wearing heels, she stood on her tip toes and this rotated her pelvis forward so that under her skirt, her asshole pointed to the ceiling and her pussy fully faced her husband. Now, as he continued to grind his erection in the crack of her ass, he was stimulating Beverly's asshole and the lower portions of her wet pussy as well.

The material wedged in the crack of Beverly's ass was soaked through, as was the material that covered Dan's penis. The fabrics slid wonderfully against each other, resulting in a minimum of friction. Pussy juice dripped down the insides of Beverly's flexing thighs. The sheer naughtiness of the scene heightened the sensations created by both Dan and Beverly's gyrations.

"Here, put your pants over there," said Amy pointing to the chair next to the TV.

Beverly watched as Marcus turned toward the chair. His naked profile was back lit by the TV's light and the sight of his massive erection, dripping with Amy's saliva, forced more pussy juice from Beverly's excited orifice when it again constricted involuntarily. She briefly closed her eyes and imagined her own lips wrapping themselves around the chocolate brown phallus, savoring the sweet nectar of his pre-cum.

Beverly shivered and opened her eyes when she felt the pressure removed from her back as her skirt was flipped up. The cool air that met the sticky flesh in the crack of her ass was replaced by the hot flesh of her husband's throbbing tool. It slid deliciously over her asshole and dragged more pussy juice into the warm, fleshy channel that was Amy's butt crack.

Dan's erection had grown exceedingly long and hard, the result of having watched Amy's naked body crawl to the edge of the couch where she now perched in a kneeling position waiting for Marcus. Amy had locked her elbows as she leaned on the arm of the couch so that her plump breasts were squeezed together between her arms, forcing her nipples to further stretch and stiffen. Dan imagined gathering one of her engorged nipples between his teeth and buffeting it with the tip of his tongue. He drove his cock into his wife's ass crack with renewed urgency.

"Did you bring some?" asked Amy enthusiastically.

Marcus held up three gold-foiled packets.

"'Cause, I prepped," giggled Amy while rapidly shaking her ass back and forth. She reached her hand out and Marcus handed her the packets. Amy deftly tore open one of the foil packets and pulled the rolled condom into her mouth with her tongue. She crooked her finger and beckoned her lover.

As Marcus stepped closer to Amy holding his bobbing penis steady, Dan slid his raging hard-on from his wife's ass crack and forced it downward so that it mushed between Beverly's moist thighs. The dorsal side of his vein covered penis grated against her exposed clitoris and open pussy. With each pass of his penis over her swollen pussy, Beverly had to bite into the back of her hand to keep from squealing. A trail of ooze formed on the front of the dishwasher where his down-strokes slid along the front of the appliance.

12