Planet Moor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just thinking about it and what it means. I thought it should be asked." Perry said.

"Ok, let's move on, what are you going to do now?" Areka ask.

"Back to our room, I need a little release. I think it is time to sample my two ladies." I said pulling them close one in each arm. Reka, the black six foot, two inch woman, her body was not so skinny that bones stuck out, but there was not more than twenty pounds of extra weight on her. Her breast was up-right and solid, her abdomen was ripple with a six-pack, her ass was well rounded and firm set on a pair of legs most women only dream about as do men.

Lorie is five foot, three inches, solid, firm body toned from walking and kickboxing. Her breast are small but they stand out in the tight tee she is wearing, you can see the nipples, areola and the firm mounds which lead down to her flat smooth belly. Her hips expand just a bit smoothly down to her round ass then onto her muscular legs. The redhair on her crotch is just as bright as the hair on her head which hangs to about their butt is tied back into a pony tail.

I guide each of them through the door into our new quarters. There is a large room with two chairs and a couch, two door of the room opposite of each other. They are both bedrooms I check one two small beds. I go to the other and find one very large bed about twice the size of a king. It is a six poster bed.

"Ladies, in here" I said.

They come to me as I moved into the room. I removed my cloths, the two of them stood there in awe. "What" I said.

"Your cock is huge." Lorie said.

I looked down; it was soft and was still about eleven inches, a lot larger than it was three days ago. Lorie moved to me and knelt. She touched it, it twitched. She wrapped her fingers around it, starting to jerk it. Reka come to kneel beside her, she cupped my balls gently. My dick was filling with blood; their touches were having that old effect on me. This was my first time with two women having sex. I think I am going to like it. They were now licking the shaft and head, one on each side, up and down the shaft, every now and then one of them would take the head into her mouth. I felt my power growing as my orgasm neared. The two girls were working my cock with their tongues and lips, sucking my cock into their mouths one at a time. I groaned as I pumped my cum out onto their faces. They licked each other's face and my cock sucking it clean. I turned and moved into the bathroom, there was just a large shower with many shower heads. I started the water and stepped in. I found the soap and a cloth. I worked soap into the cloth; I washed Reka's face first. I worked my way down her body. Lorie had a cloth and was washing my body. I soaped Reka front and back taking my time as I go. Reka is moaning by the time I get to her crotch. I pulled the one shower head from the wall. It is a slender tube with holes in the end about two inches back. I insert it into her pussy flushing it out. I push a button on the wall and soap it pump into the hose, for a second or two her pussy is soapy. I pull the tube out and let the soap work. I turn her and bend her over. I insert the tube into her ass. I push another button marked enema; it sends a timed amount of solution into her ass.

"Hold that in for five minutes." I said. While I was doing that I done Lorie also. I washed Reka's pussy making sure to open the labia and get the clit and its folds. I move down each leg, washing her feet also. I shampooed her hair which was down to her neck and kinky curly after I was done with her.

"You both can empty your bowels now. They both squatted and poured the liquid out of their asses. It all was washed down the drain. I cleaned Reka's ass and legs again. I turned to Lorie, with a new cloth; I soaped her face and moved down her body. I soaped her tits for some time; I washed her back right down to her ass. I rinsed the cloth and re-soaped it; I washed her pussy, opening the clit and the skin around it. I took the hose and put it inside of her and pushed the button. The soap run up into her hole, I pull it out and pulled Reka over and flushed her pussy out for a minute or two. Back into Lorie to flush her out, I put the hose away. I washed Lorie's hair then I stood still so they could bath me, they gave me an enema also. We stood there with me holding them. I knelt on both knees; I put my lips to Lorie's pussy and licked her clit. She moaned. I pushed two finger up inside her. She spread her legs, I looked to her face, and Reka had Lorie's head bend back and around kissing her. Reka's dark skinned hands looked huge cupping Lorie's small breast. I locked my lips on her clit and flicked my tongue back and forth across it. I put a third finger into her cunt, jabbing them in and out as fast as I can. Lorie is squirming, wiggling trying to spread her legs wider without falling. I slid me other hand around and push a finger into her ass. She squeals as she comes. She stiffens, arching her back forcing her crotch into my face and her head back into Reka. Then it is over, she goes limp, shagging back against Reka. Reka holding her up, I am still licking her juices off my hand as they run down out of her hole. I spread my fingers and lick her clit once more, she screamed as the orgasm rips through her, then she passes out. Reka is standing there hold Lorie under her arm. I stand and pick her up; Reka goes out and covers the couch in the bedroom with towels. I put Lorie down and kiss her on the forehead.

I take one of the towels and throw the others in a chair. I put the towel over Reka's head and dry her hair the best I can. I run the towel around her body trying to get all the water drops. I stood behind her; I bent her over and knelt behind her. I pushed my face into her pussy, sticking my tongue in her slit. I thought to bad I could insert more tongue in her, sudden my tongue extended deep inside her. I was licking where no one has ever licked. She cried out, "Damn, tongue my cunt. Deeper please"

I tongue-fucked her for some twenty minutes at least it seemed that long. She cum on my tongue and lips, her juices mixed with Lorie's juices was excellent. I pulled back and licked the rim of her pussy down to the clit, then back up to her asshole. I tongued her ass for a few minutes, I pushed my tongue in, and she came again. I moved back to her clit and flick the very end of it across that little knob. She started cumming; I worked her till she dropped to the floor beside the bed. I picked her up and put her on the bed, I crawled up between her legs, pushing my cock into pussy, she screamed as she cum again. I rode her hard, she was begging for more one minute and the next minute telling me to ease off. I kept pumping in and out, she was moaning loudly, screaming, begging for more as I fucked her. I had been at her for a long time when Lorie came onto the bed. She kissed me lovingly, lots of tongue. She broke off and moved over Reka, she kissed Reka on and on, barely taking breaths. Lorie moved and straddled Reka's face. Reka licked Lorie's pussy, sucking on her clit, and fingering Lorie's asshole. Lorie leaned to me and kissed me again. I kissed her back; I moved a hand to her tits. I pinched her right nipple, she cried out, but she didn't stop kissing me. I was still pounding Reka's cunt. Reka started thrusting her hips up off the bed. She was close; I reached down and twisted a nipple, she spasmed as she came. She screamed, "Fuck me"

I drove my cock into her as deep and hard as I could. Reka jerked and twisted like someone was holding a live electric wire to her. She was still begging for more. I tried harder, deeper and faster. She was also licking Lorie's cunt or trying too. Reka stopped, lying still, she cried. Lorie moved around beside her, I stayed there with my hard dick sliding in and out of Reka slowly. Reka said, "Please, pull out I can't take it. Not now, no more for a long while, you sure know how to do that."

"Ok, I will have your ass another time." I said.

"The hell you will that thing about rip me open, it is going nowhere near my asshole." Reka said.

"My turn, let's let her rest, you can have what you want." Lorie said.

I didn't say anything; I just give her a wicked smile. I moved and grabbed her; I flipped her on her belly. I pushed three fingers into her pussy, she was dripping yet. I crawled over her; I pulled her ass up and pushed my dick into her twat. "Yeeassssss" she moaned. I pushed her off and on my cock, I was sitting still and pumping her with my hands, she squealed with pleasure, it made me smile. I stopped rolled her over, picked her and slid my rod back into her pussy. This time I leaned into her and put her lower legs around my head, I wrapped my arms around her legs and started thrusting into her hole. She was crying, laughing, giggling and fingering her own clit. I slammed my big cock into her petite body, she just cried, "More give me more" over and over. I was afraid I was going to hurt her if I fucked her any harder. Reka couldn't even take this. Lorie just hung on to the ride, I was slamming my cock deep and hard, "More, fuck me harder" it the reply I got.

"Marking the one hour" Reka said smiling at me. Reka rolled to Lorie and kissed her. Lorie respond to that, Reka reach down and pushed Lorie's hand away and fingered Lorie's clit. I am still driving my cock home. Reka licked her way down to Lorie's tits, sucking one nipple then the other. She would bite Lorie's tit meat every now and then. Lorie was screaming now, she shouted, "I need to cum, please make me cum."

I pulled out of her pussy and shoved my cock into her asshole. She came, shooting her juices all over my belly. She ejaculated onto my for a good minute to a minute and a half. I kept fucking her ass; Reka had her head between Lorie's legs licking her pussy and my stomach. Reka rubbed the back of her fingers across my stomach, and then pushed them into my mouth. I licked them and sucked them clean. Lorie was passed out but we didn't know that. Reka jammed three fingers into Lorie's cunt. Lorie screamed as she cum again. Reka lowered her lips to Lorie's clit. Lorie moaned, she jerked and cum more. She was so damn tight; I could feel the tingle in my balls. Reka pulled her finger out and pushed into my mouth, like a hungry critter I sucked and licked them clean again. Lorie went still, Reka rolled off of her, and Lorie was still breathing. I pulled out of Lorie, I looked at Reka, "No, I told you never."

"I need to cum, I don't do unconscience women." I said.

"You can fuck my mouth or pussy but not my ass." She cried.

"Well, damn, get over and get me off. That is your job for now." I said lying back next to Lorie. Reka grabbed my cock, taking into her mouth; she sucked and polished the head with her tongue. She was jacking the length of it while she did the head; with the other hand she gently fondled my balls. I was laying there enjoying this serious blowjob. She was going to make up for not giving me her ass. When Lorie touched me, I released my load. Reka swallowed it all then sucked what was left out of my balls.

The three of us crawled together and slept.

To be continued.....

12