Planet Moor Di'shen & Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What man?" Tricia ask.

"A man named Tysant, do you know him?" I ask.

"I did, he left town some time ago." She said.

"Tasha seems to think he is still here. What are you not telling me?" I ask.

I sensed something probing my mind, it was light, just a wisp, but it was there. I closed my walls tighter.

"He was my husband." She said.

"Was?" I ask.

"Yes, I killed him. He was a good actor, but a wimp of a man. I am a good judge of men, but you I can't seem to read." Tricia said.

"I don't want you reading me. I know you killed him because he loved your sister and hated you for what you are trying to do to this town. You have found minerals under the west end and are trying to buy up the land and mineral rights."

"How do you know that? Only a few know parts of the truth, and they don't even know each other or the whole truth. The only way you know that is that someone told you. Who was it?" She demanded.

"You did." I said.

"NO! I didn't." Tricia said.

"You just tried to read my mine. While you were fiddling around, you let me into your mind. I am still there, if you will put that pistol on the tabletop. I will back out slowly, but never completely." I said.

She laid the pistol on the tabletop. I backed out of her mind enough that she didn't know that I was still there.

"Guards" she shouted. They came in, "Take him out into the back garden. Di'shen will take care of him."

"I will finish with her," I said, "then you better be ready and waiting."

"For what" She ask.

"For me to fuck you into submission" I said.

She laughed, "Di'shen will kill you first."

"I am going to beat her and she will join us in your bed for a night of fucking like neither of you have known." I said.

She laughed louder.

I was taken out the back door; the back yard was wide open inside the ten foot high fence. There were a few tree trunks standing here and there, they looked dead. I moved out into the center, I took my jacket off. The t-shirt I wore was tight; I still had my armbands on. The guards tried to take them off.

"Boys, they are welded on, they don't come off." I said.

One of them pulled a knife, "I will cut them off." he said.

I stepped into their minds and sent them inside. I felt her before I seen her. She was fearless, she didn't know I sensed her. She is a master fighter of many centuries; she is a killer for hire. That was about to stop.

"I know who and what you are. Do you know who and what I am?" I ask.

She remained quiet, I turned to where she was, and then I turned to where she truly was.

"You can't hide from me. I know just where you are. I know that you are a master of the warrior arts. Mars is your god, called many other names Ares, Nergal, Tyr, and Venus. If I must fight you, I will not kill you. I will make you my slave, not to kill or be my assassin. I don't need that, I do my own killing. I will use your body in ways you have never known." I said loudly.

I cloaked and walked to where she was standing. I whispered into her ear.

"I know that you hate killing for others. Lay down your weapons and join me." I said.

She jumped away, looking around for me.

"I told you I knew where you were. I can see you, can you see me? No, you can't, are you still willing to fight me?" I ask.

"I can hear you, I can fight you." Di'shen said.

"Are you sure of that, I can be in one place and my voice will come from another." I said. I tapped her on the shoulder with my hand exposed. My voice was coming from across the yard.

"I will not stop till I find a way to kill you." She said.

"Why do you want to kill me? Just because that woman inside said so, come now you must have a better reason than that. What is she paying you? Nothing, she bought you, you are her slave. If you were my slave you would not have to kill unless it was in a true battle. But here you are killing unworthy opponents, who are not a real challenge. Yea, I am a real challenge, but how many are like me. If you join me, I will make the woman inside your slave after I am done with her. I will have to break her." I said

"She will not be that hard to break, she is a coward. No, I don't like what I am doing. I know no other way." She said.

"Have you heard of Perry Crager?" I ask.

"Yes, he is the Emperor." She said.

"Would you like to serve under him?" I ask.

"Yes" She said.

"Then lay down you weapons and stripe down to show that you are obedient, if you still hold a weapon, you will be punished." I said.

To my surprise, she stepped out, and began laying out her weapons. She place each one neatly on the ground in front of her. After several minutes, she removed her outfit. She was down to nothing, she was beautiful. I stepped up to her and decloaked. I pulled a gown out of my pack.

"This should fit, if it is to big let me know, I will adjust it." I said and handed it to her.

She put it on; I thought it was too loose so I adjust it to fit tighter on her upper body. I knelt and touched her shoes; they reformed into two inch high heel sandals.

"Pack your weapons, and I will store them. I know you do not need them to fight with. You could kill a man a hundred different ways with your hands. I trust you with my life. You belong to me now, not as a slave but as a friend and maybe a lover. Now if you will join me, I am going inside and fuck your former boss. I am betting she has some toys that we can use on her. Have you ever had sex with her?" I ask.

"No, I didn't interest her that way. But I am interested in her; I want her to lick me till I come." Di'shen said.

"That will happen tonight." I said as I opened the door into the house. One of the guards stepped into my path, "Do you have a home? I ask.

No answer. "I guess not, so no one will miss you when you are gone." I said.

He looked at me stupidly, "What do you mean by "gone." He ask.

"Gone as in dead gone." I said.

"You think you can kill me?" He ask

"Yea, I do." I said.

"How?" he said.

There was large tree to my right just a few feet from the house. I broke it off just about three feet up the trunk which was about thirty inches thick. I laid the tree down into the yard.

"I just snapped that tree off, I think I could make you disappear with no problem." I said.

He looked at the tree, he stepped back.

"What is your position here with her?" I ask.

"I am head of security; I had seven men under me." He said.

"Does she ever fuck you or your men sexually?" I ask.

"No, but she pays us well." He said.

"Well enough to die for her?" I ask.

"No, no one pays that well." He said.

"If I see your face in front of me again, she won't need to pay you." I said, "in fact if I see you or any of your men in or around town, she will not ever pay you again."

"But our job is to protect her." He said.

"Ok, I resend what I just said, I am your boss now, and I will pay you double what she is paying you. Your first assignment is to watch the house. I and this young woman are going to go play with your former boss. No matter what you heard do not come into that room. She will scream, I always make them scream." I said.

"Yes Sir" He said.

I left him standing there and took Di'shen by the hand and lead her into the office. Tricia was sitting at her desk, talking on the phone. She didn't notice us come in, I pushed the button on the desk phone to cut off the conversation.

"What the hell" She said as she spun around, "Well, I see you beat her. Is she your slave now?"

"No, but she belongs to me, just as you will when I am done here." I said.

"Dixon" she yelled.

Dixon stepped into the doorway and stopped.

"Dixon, throw this man out of my house." Tricia said.

"Sorry, ma'am, I don't think it is your house anymore. You're going to sign it over to him." Dixon said retreating from the doorway.

"Like hell I am" She said, "just what makes you think I will give you anything."

"Because I am going to demand your complete devotion and loyalty, you will give me control of everything you own including your body and mind. I am your Master now." I said.

"My Master, no one is my master." She said.

"I command you to kneel before me." I said.

"No, never" she screamed.

"Strip out of your clothes." I commanded.

She started crying and taking her clothes off.

"Don't make me do this." She begged.

"I am going to fuck you and Di'shen right here in this room. You will be Di'shen's slave when we are done. You both will serve me. I am taking everything you have including you." I said.

As she pulled her panties off, she said, "Master, what may I do to please you?"

"First, tell Di'shen that you are sorry for the way you treated her. She is more than your killer for hire, she is a person." I said.

"Di'shen, I am sorry, I am such a bitch." Tricia said.

Di'shen walked up to her and smacked her on the cheek. "When he is done with you, I get you for a slave. I will have you in a collar and leash. You will serve me sexually day and night." Di'shen said, "I am his, I am not his slave, I am one of his women. That is something you will never be. If it pleases him, from now on I am the only source of sex for you."

"I don't know about that. That is a nice body even if she is a bitch. The bitch can be broken. I have not given you that much power yet. You both have to earn my trust first." I said.

"Master, I am sorry if I overstepped my bounds." Di'shen said.

"You are forgiven this time. Don't yet it happen again or you will be my slave beside her." I said.

"Yes Sir" Di'shen said.

I took my clothes off revealing my cock. Tricia started backing away.

"No way, you are not putting that thing in me. It is way too big to be fun." Tricia said.

"Your sister enjoyed it, and you will too. If you fight me, it will just hurt more. I am not going to rape you, but you will fuck me." I said.

Crying in fear, Tricia said, "Please don't do this. I can't take something that big."

"Do you have any lubricate here?" I ask.

"Yes, in the drawer in the desk." Tricia said.

I opened the drawer and found the tube. I spread some on my cock.

"Tricia, come over here and bend over the desk." I said.

She was sobbing now, wow she was a coward. I walked over to her; I kissed her on the lips. I said, "You will obey me, I will ease the pain."

I touched her and sent some power of healing into her. She straightened up and walked over to the desk where her chair had been. She bend over, laying her upper body on the desktop. I spread some lub in her ass and pulled her open with both hands. Once she was opened I pushed my cock into her, she screamed. I went in all the way. She continued to scream as I pumped in and out of her ass. Di'shen came over and kissed me.

"Master is there something you want me to do for you?" Di'shen ask.

"Yes, go kiss her and shut her up. This is going to take a while." I said.

Di'shen walked over to a cabinet on the wall. She opened it to show a several sex toys. Di'shen pulled a ball gag off its hook. She walked over the Tricia and forced it into her mouth, then strapped it on. Di'shen got in her face and started licking her cheeks. She got a hand full of Tricia's hair pulling her head back. Di'shen kissed her lightly all over her face. She was whispering things to her I couldn't hear.

Tricia started pushing back into my thrust; she was starting to enjoy this. Can't have that so I increased the power behind the thrust driving my cock deeper, she screamed around the gag. She still met my thrust as I pumped into her. I pulled out and rolled her on to her back. I pulled her legs up into the air and over her chest bringing her asshole into view. I shoved my cock back into her ass as hard as I could. This was a punishment; she had tried to kill me. She would learn that I was now her master. She would do as I say.

"Di'shen remove the gag and mount her face, she will lick you till you come." I said. Di'shen unstrapped the ball gag and pulled it out. Tricia screamed things that a lady shouldn't say. Di'shen climbed upon the desk and sat on Tricia's face. Di'shen said, "Lick me woman" she lowered herself down till Tricia couldn't move. Di'shen ground her crotch onto Tricia's face. Tricia was trying to push her away.

"Di'shen, you have to let her breathe." I said.

"I will soon as I come." She said. Di'shen moaned in relief, and then raised herself up a little. I could hear Tricia gasping for air.

"Tricia, you have two minutes then you will lick my asshole or I will sit on your face again." Di'shen said.

"Di'shen, I can be harsh, but threatening to cut off her air for sexual pleasure." I said.

Di'shen moaned as Tricia started licking her asshole. Di'shen lowered her ass closer and stayed there, she had her eyes closed and a smile on her face saying she was happy.

"Di'shen, are you enjoying that? If not I need the peaceful look on your face?" I said.

"Master, I have wanted someone to do this for years, I just never had one worthy of kissing my ass." Di'shen said.

"She is that low to you that all she is good for is licking the shit from your ass." I said.

"Yes" Di'shen said.

"Hell, Tricia, I think more of you than the woman who killed for you does. What do you think of that, I wouldn't answer if I was you?" I said, "I will say one think for you, your ass is still tight after what I just put it through. I think when we are done here, I am going to take Di'shen and your men to your sister's and we are going to fuck both of you in submission. I will let the men do both of you till their done with you, sorta like the twin train. While they are doing the two of you, I am going to let Di'shen meet the meat." I said.

"Di'shen doesn't do men." Di'shen said.

"Yes Di'shen does, if she don't she will be punished." I said.

"No, Di'shen only does women." She said.

"I will stop what you are doing and take you right here. But I want the twins to see you give yourself freely. If I am forced into taking you I will put you next to the twins for the men to ride when I am done with you." I said.

"Please, Master, Di'shen has not been with a man in many, many years." Di'shen said.

"Di'shen, how old are you?" I asks.

Di'shen moaned and shifted a little to give Tricia a better taste. "Master, I am almost two hundred years old, Di'shen doesn't do men because she will die if a cock enters her pussy." She said.

"I thought so, I can fuck your ass through, right." I said.

"Yes, Master, and my mouth if you insist" She said.

"I insist. I may have a way to fuck your pussy also." I said.

"Master, please I want to live." Di'shen said.

"I want you alive too, I find you quite attractive, and I want to keep you for a while. I have a serum that stops the aging process. I am going to give it to you, and then I am going to fuck you silly." I said, "If it works, you will not die."

"Master, please I am not willing to take that chance." She said.

"You might be right; I am still going to give you the shot. I will take your pussy for now." I said.

"Bitch, stick your tongue in my ass." She screamed.

I pulled my cock from her ass; I pulled Tricia from under Di'shen and pushed her to the floor where I forced my shitty cock into her mouth. She tried to fight it off but I pressed her mind into accepting it. She sucked it hard, licking the shit off with her tongue. Di'shen slide to the edge of the desk, I pulled her to me and kissed her. I whispered into her ear, "I am going to fuck your pussy someday."

She cried, "Please don't torment me this way, Master. I am yours to do with as you please. You know that fucking my pussy will surely kill me, yet you keep doing it."

"Whore, if I had a cock I'd fuck you right now" Tricia said.

I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up so I could like into her face, "Slut, did I say you could speak. No" I said and pushed her back down across the desk, I rammed my cock back into her asshole. She screamed and screamed some more as I raped her ass this time.

"Soon as she stops screaming, we will go to her sister's where I am going to fuck all three of you in the ass." I said.

"If you must, Master" Di'shen said.

"Di'shen, if you had a new weapon wouldn't you want to try it out." I ask.

"Yes, I would, just like I tried out my new whore. So I understand now, Master, but please let me live." She said.

"I will let you live." I said.

Tricia kept scream with every thrust I made. Finally she started to mellow out some, I pushed a little deeper, she didn't start up again. After a while she just passed out on the desk. I pulled out and pulled Di'shen to me, kissing her I touched her between the legs, she stiffen.

"Di'shen, do you remember anything about the person who put the curse on you?" I ask.

"He was a young man about your age. He looked a lot like you. You are....." she said.

"Yes, I thought so, I put a curse on you back then, and I remember that you had refused me then too. I cursed you that if a man was to go between your legs you would die. I had already given you the anti-aging serum then. I didn't think you would believe me. I said

"You did this to me, why and how were you there then?" she ask.

"Yes, I did, because I was in love with you and you refused me for another man. How was I there, I can travel through time and space." I said.

"So I won't die if you fuck me, if any man fucks me?" Di'shen said.

"No, my beautiful Di'shen, you will not die, I am glad you saved it for me. I hadn't planned on this happening." I said.

She pulled away, "I am going to refuse you again." She said.

"No Why?" I said.

"It was a mean thing to do." Di'shen said.

"Yes it was. I loved you then and now I have fallen in love with you again. I am sorry that you run off before I could tell you the truth." I said.

"If you still want me that bad, I am yours. After you are done with the twins, I want them both as my personal slaves, slaves to your queen." She said.

"My queen, I don't know, I expect my current queen might have something to say about that." I said.

"I will remove her and any that stand in my way. I am to be your only queen if you want to fuck my virgin pussy. A two hundred and thirty year old virgin pussy." She said.

"I might be able to work something out without you killing anyone. They are in a different timeline, they want to come here, but I have to go bring them over. If I don't return for them, they don't know where I am. If you allow me to have other women in our bed, I will make you my Queen, is that good for you?" I ask.

"Yes, your Queen is so ready to be fucked. So let's go get the other twin and enslave them." She said.

I picked Tricia up and threw her across my shoulder. I lead the way out as Di'shen closed her robe. The men stood looking at Tricia's naked body.

"Is all your men here?" I said to Dixon

"Yes, Sir, they are." He said.

"Do you have a vehicle large enough to carry all of them?" I ask.

"We have two SUV's here." Dixon said.

"Good, get in them and follow me to her sister's house. I will call her and have her meet me there." I said.

"Yes, Sir" he said.

I put Tricia in the back seat of the F-350 and get in behind the wheel. Di'shen was beside me in the middle of the seat, she put her seatbelt on. I laid my hand on her bare thigh and run it up till I struck gold. She parted her legs and reaches up and put the truck in drive. I played with her all the way across town. I had used the hands free to call Tasha. I told her I had him and to meet me at her place. She was already there when we pulled up. I got Tricia out of the back and carried her into the house. I dropped her onto the couch, Tasha came into the room.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Tasha ask.

"Well, first off Tysant is dead; your sister here is the brains of that operation. I brought her here to hear your side of this story while we are all together." I said as I poured a glass full of ice water. I walked over and threw the water on Tricia.