Planet of the Dino-whores Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The princess stroked him with an eager hand, an expression of wide-eyed astonishment spread across her face. Karh blew a long sigh through his teeth. In the hands of a woman as beautiful as the princess, no matter how inexperienced her hands seemed to be, he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to last. Answer: not long. "Does it get any bigger?" the princess asked. Karh's jaw dropped.

"Uh, your Royalness..."

"It's Princess Sauria. There's no need for formalities at the moment," the princess interjected. Her fingers tickled at the fleshy sack underneath Karh's straining shaft. He shivered pleasurably.

"Princess Sauria, I'm not usually one to brag, but that there's a pretty large specimen," Karh said, nodding towards his brandished penis. The princess frowned, and she looked confused. Her head tilted to one side as she spoke, keeping her eyes on Blade's penis.

"It doesn't look particularly large. And I've yet to receive any pleasure from it."

"Well," Karh said, "you've got to put it inside of you for that."

"Inside?"

"So you've never had... er... a pleasure stick before?"

"There are no natural men here, and the few times before when any have come from the clouds, I was too young... my mother kept them all for herself," the princess explained, never taking her eyes off Karh's strained manhood. Karh, himself, was grateful for the conversation as it had kept him from premature spending.

"I'll show you how it works, but you'll have to switch places with me," he said. The princess gave him an uncertain, suspicious look. Even with such a dark expression furrowing her brow, Princess Sauria dumbfounded Karh with her beauty.

"I'll be at your mercy," she said.

"I promise I won't hurt you," Karh said. Princess Sauria shook her head.

"I don't..." she began, but Karh cut her off by grabbing her wrists and twisting. Sauria squealed as Karh threw her upon the bed and held her down.

"Calm down," Karh said. "I won't hurt you. I... I... want you."

He brushed his lips against Sauria's and gave her a soft kiss. He felt her cease her struggles underneath him and return it. He allowed her wrists to go free, and her hands went into his jet-black hair and held him close to her face. Sauria arched up into him, pressing her breasts hard into Blade's chest. Her tongue darted between her lips and past Karh's to swirl with his own. Princess Sauria's need was hungry and desperate; after several months in space with no one but Terk to keep him company, Karh Blade knew how she felt.

His penis prodded her inner thigh, working steadily upward between her smooth, cool legs. Karh could feel the hot wetness there with this thick head of his cock. He eased up into the slick, tight embrace of the princess' womanhood.

"Oh!" Princess Sauria gasped as Karh entered her. Her hands clenched two fistfuls of dark hair. Karh gritted his teeth, struggling to maintain control against the unbearable pleasure of the Princess. He clenched the fabric of her nightgown and tore it away, revealing Sauria's soft, glorious nakedness. Her nipples stabbed the air. Her abs flexed. Karh's mouth filled with saliva, but he forced it down before continuing.

"See?" he managed.

"Oh, it's so lovely," the princess breathed. "So lovely."

She squirmed underneath him, forcing Karh deeper into her. Karh's head went light for a moment, certain that he would not be able to last inside of this gorgeous alien princess for long, and then vision returned after a series of black, turtle-shelled fireworks exploded and faded behind his eyes. He shook it off, and Karh, determined to endure, drove his cock in to the hilt. Sauria gave a sweet, low groan in response.

"Princess, prepare to get fucked," Blade growled, and then slammed into her with all the force he could muster. A wet slap echoed through the room. He pulled out and rammed back into her. He did it again and again, building up speed, spittle flying from his lips.

"Yes, yes, yes, harder! Harder!" Sauria challenged. She peered up at her lover with blazing eyes, twin storming blue oceans of desire. Karh growled and drove into her, and her legs went around him and her hands gripped his ass, her nails digging gloriously, painfully into his fleshy cheeks.

Karh fucked her madly, and Sauria met it with a kind of unrestrained aggression, a pent-up volcanic rage of lust. Blade could barely believe it; he had never met a woman who had been able to meet his own levels of angry, desperate passion.

He drove into her. She bucked into him. Karh gripped her wrists, and she bit his shoulder. His crotch was dewy and sticky, every time he moved away their bodies became unglued with a moist smack. It seemed to go on forever, their angry, needy fuck.

Finally, on the verge of passing out from exhaustion, he collapsed to his side onto the bed.

"Saturnia's arse-rings!" Karh cursed with awe.

Before he could think to recover, Princess Sauria was on top of him.

"Glorious!" she cried, taking a hold of Blade's still hardened shaft and guiding it into her. Her breasts bounced as she rode him, and Karh's forced his eyes open, not wanting to miss out on the sight of her beautiful body on top of his. He fought with consciousness, not daring to pass out. He had a reputation to maintain.

Her thighs clapped his thighs, and she leaned in, her breasts slapping his face as they bounced lustily. His hands grasped her hips, his fingers sinking into her slope of her lovely bottom. Karh clenched his eyes closed, knowing that the end approached all too soon.

***

At first, Henrik's screams had been sheer terror. Then, after some time, they had subtly changed. They morphed into screams of frenzied pleasure. Finally, they had quieted to garbled, lusty moans and grunts.

The Queen rode him maddeningly slow, milking his cock with her hot wet tightness. Her tongue flicked out and tickled his nipples. Her tail curled up and around his torso. Despite his initial repulsion, Henrik now gripped her swaying breasts with eager, squeezing hands.

Her scales were surprisingly smooth and cool. Her body was lithe and nubile. He had explored her with trembling hands. The Queen had explored him with her tickling tongue, tracing lines of saliva from his neck to his growing erection. Her tongue had wrapped around his shaft, flooding him with electric tingles. He had begged to be inside of her. The Queen had complied. Henrik's body had responded to the Queen's expert manipulations, and now he felt himself on the verge of exploding into her. He hadn't ever experienced such intense sensation.

"Slow, slow," he warned. The Queen's thin lips drew back. Her teeth were gleaming razors. A line of drool dribbled from the corner of her mouth and spooled towards Henrik's clavicle.

Instead of heeding his words, the Queen squeezed him tighter with her muscular thighs and bucked hard, twice. Henrik's eyes flew open, and his mouth sprang open. His penis, buried inside of his lover to the wrinkled flesh of his testicles, spasmed and spurted.

"Heaven! I'm in heaven!" he cried, all thought secondary to the feel of the royal eruption.

***

"I'm in heaven!" Karh Blade groaned as his cock exploded within Princess Sauria, flooding her with his hot, liquid seed.

***

"I'm in hell," Zara said, looking straight up into the darkness of the cell. She went over the events of the day for the countless time. The list was grim: chase, crash, monster, fall, cell, throne, death sentence, then cell again. All she had left was this godforsaken waiting game until the guard came to take her to whatever this Vanitoth was.

"Not hell," a voice slithered out of a corner. "Something else."

Zara slunk away from the voice, pressing her back against the rock wall. At least she wasn't shackled this time and free to move about the cell. Apparently, her captors figured the mere mention of Vanitoth would crumple Zara into humble compliance or else they assumed the cell inescapable. Either way, Zara did not like her chances.

"You again," Zara said. After a moment, she could make out a set of glittering eyes through the shadows. So it wasn't a disembodied voice, after all. Her hands crept to her side, closing over a broken rock.

"How did you get in here?"

"This is an old place with many secrets. In my time, I've learned some of them," the voice replied. Something about it bothered Zara. After a moment, it hit her.

"You don't sound like the others, the other women," Zara said. The eyes bobbed up and down in a nod. Zara could begin to make a slim frame of body beneath them.

"Yes," the voice agreed, and the form stepped closer to her, out of the darkness: a woman with light blue hair and a patch over her left eye. She wore something that looked like a tattered Naval uniform; for the most part it was shreds of gray cloth held together by clumsy stitches.

"Like you I crashed. And I've been waiting ever since. My name is Haux, Hunter Haux. And you're my ticket home."

~to be continued~

12