Planet of the Dino-whores Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henrik froze in his chair. The Captain looked as ready to kill him as fuck him. She climbed upon the table and came towards him on her hands and knees, like a predatory cat. One corner of her mouth turned up in a sly, crooked smile.

Yes, she was beautiful- elfin features in a hard face, smooth white skin like fine cream, shimmering blonde hair. She was also insane, Henrik knew. He could see it in her aptly described "soulless" eyes. Henrik had no trouble imagining the Captain sweeping a dagger from her robe and slashing his throat. Perhaps that was precisely what she had in mind.

And then her face smashed into his, her lips brushing and tightening in a kiss. Henrik's mouth opened in surprise, and Lorna's tongue darted into it, swirled. After a hesitant moment, Henrik returned the kiss. Despite his misgiving about the Captain, he felt a distinct hardening in his pants. Kissing her, he thought he actually might enjoy this unexpected turn of events, and then Lorna bit into his lower lip. A flare of pain shot through him.

Henrik flinched, tasted blood.

A bright red smear of Henrik's blood colored Lorna's lips as she pulled away; her tongue flicked out to lick them clean. A chill slithered down Henrik's spine, but he could not deny the Captain's beauty. His cock strained against the fabric of his pants, tenting his crotch. He watched as Lorna lay down on the table and spread her legs wide. The Captain pulled up the hem of her robe, revealing a small tangle of blonde hair between her legs and a fold glistening with moisture.

"Penetrate her, slave," the Queen ordered.

Henrik stood from his chair, unbuckled his belt, and dropped his trousers to his ankles. Unrestricted, his erect penis sprung up like a wagging fat finger. He looked the Captain over: her robe pulled up to her waist, her muscles of her forelegs and thighs, the curve of her breasts, the unspoken challenge spread across her gorgeous face.

"Do it," the Captain whispered.

Henrik entered her with a savage thrust, a slap of flesh that rippled the flesh of her thighs and stomach. Lorna clenched her eyes shut and gave a low, guttural grunt. Her hands gripped the sides of the table with white knuckles; her teeth gnashed and ground against one another. Wet claps echoed as skin met skin. Henrik found a suitably brutal pace.

The Queen leaned back in her chair, watching without a word, a wide and toothy grin spreading from ear-to-ear. Her hardened nipples pointed through the thin fabric of her robe. Her yellow eyes took it all in. She didn't blink.

Lorna's breasts jiggled as Henrik pounded her, and he freed them with a yank of his hand and a rip of cloth. The Captain wrapped her legs around Henrik, locking her ankles behind his head. The harsh look of challenge still lay savage on her face.

"Take it, you barbaric slut," Henrik grumbled as he rammed his rock hard cock home into Lorna's oily wetness. Her entire body tremored with his thrusts, but still Lorna's expression did not change, daring Henrik to give her more.

"No," Lorna replied. She reached up and took Henrik by the shoulders. He tried to pull back, and as Lorna sat up, Henrik's cock slipped out of her with a moist plop. She swung him and moved simultaneously, throwing Henrik against the table on his back, to the place where Lorna had been only a moment before.

"YOU take it," she said and leapt upon him with a snarl. Lorna took him in her hand and dropped down on him with the entire weight of her body. Henrik felt the air rush out of his lungs with a weak gasp and had no time to recover before the Captain was riding him in brutal, frantic fashion. Any harder and she might break his cock off, Henrik realized in a blind panic.

Stars flashed before his eyes; consciousness swam in and out of focus in a blurry, inky haze. Henrik blinked, tried to catch his breath, could only feel the hammer of his heart in his chest. He saw diamonds, twinkling glimmers of light, and as his eyes adjusted he saw that they were beads of sweat gliding down Lorna's body, between her breasts, trailing wet paths across the muscles of her abdomen.

The sight of her, the feel of her, everything about her was too much. The way her blue eyes flared with hate and lust; the expression of intense need furrowing her brow and gnashing her teeth; the milking hot tightness of her inside.

"I can't, I'm gonna..." Henrik gasped.

Lorna looked down on him with a repulsed sneer.

"Me first," she grunted. She slapped him hard across the face, prolonging the inevitable, and leaned back, her abs stretching taut, her breasts lean and her nipples poking hard. She bucked wildly, thrashing against him, and then her mouth opened in a curt bellowing cry. Her knees dug into Henrik's sides just below his ribs, and Lorna's nails scratched screeching trenches of pain along his chest. Her head flung, sending her hair flying in shimmering whips of blonde from side-to-side.

Henrik followed suit, feeling the end of his pleasure explode from the depths of his testicles and rush up to an ecstatic eruption of spasming, spurting bliss. He burbled some inaudible expression of joy, banged his head hard against the table, and lost consciousness. The frenzied moment of passion was over.

The Queen stood up from her chair and gave them a polite round of applause.

***

They were going to kill him.

The thought emerged as cold, hard fact. There was no questioning of it, no second-guessing. He was but a toy. When the Queen tired of him, she'd get rid of him. Throw him away and find some new amusement. She might even allow Lorna to cut him into pieces as a reward for services rendered. No doubt Lorna would enjoy that.

The hate, the savagery in Lorna's soulless eyes was very real.

Henrik looked up into the darkened shadows of the tent's canvas. The Queen snored softly on the lush, velvet blankets next to him. Her back rose and fell with deep breaths. He could not call the sleeping receptacle a bed; it was designed more like a nest. A snake's nest, and he was bundled up in the middle of it. A dull kind of dread rose up in Henrik's chest like a waking animal. It stretched and writhed against his insides.

He had hoped that he might be something more to the Queen than a mere object. But this could not be the case. If he meant anything to her, the Queen would not have so arbitrarily offered him to the Captain of the Guard on a whim.

Zara. She wouldn't have ever betrayed him. She was one of the most courageous people Henrik had ever met. She wouldn't have allowed herself to be tricked into a situation like this one. She would have seen right through the Queen's façade from the start.

Ah, but it felt so good. An excited fluttering tickled his chest when Henrik thought about how the Queen pleased him, how he pleased her. It was like anything he had ever experienced.

But, on the other hand, how long could this last before the Queen decided enough was enough? She seemed to do as she pleased, and if Henrik failed to please her even once, what was to stop her from killing him? Answer: nothing.

Henrik knew that if he could get to Zara, she would do what she could to protect him. She'd already managed to escape the Queen's minions and Vanitoth, their pet dinosaur-slash-god. If anyone could manage to save him, she could.

And if things didn't go Zara's way, well, he could always turn on her. Claim that he was working for the Queen all along, that he wanted to bring her the prisoners single-handedly. The Queen would believe him after the promises he had made to serve her, to act as her slave. Not that Henrik hoped it would go that way. He didn't want to have to turn on Zara and the others. Not if they could save him.

But it was always a good idea to have your bases covered.

~to be continued~

12