Planet Pretty Sissy

Story Info
A world dominated by women turns men into sissy girls.
1.8k words
2.91
80.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hayleykim
Hayleykim
4 Followers

Louise ordered her kinky slave to stand naked in front of her. He was in his late forties, about eight years older than the pretty blonde, who had him like putty in her hands.

"Welcome to your ultimate fantasy. We don't take passengers on this parallel planet. Is that perfectly understood?" said Louise.

"Yes of course, Louise," he replied in a stuttering whisper.

"Oh, I am sure we can do much better than that. What a pathetic excuse for a man you really are. From now on I wish to be called Mummy Louise. What is your name?" ordered the mistress.

"Alan Jones," replied the prisoner.

Louise giggled like a school girl who had just wet her panties. Her breasts were firmly erect, against her blue, flowered sleeveless top.

" I have decided that it is necessary for you to be my foster girlie-boy. From now on, the name that you will adopt is Francesca Cozens. A much prettier name, I am sure you will agree," said Louise in her best mummy voice.

"Thank you Mummy Louise, I love my new name and I won't disappoint you," replied Alan.

Mummy took her sissy and led him upstairs to her bedroom. Her denim skirt was begging to be ripped from her waist. Alan waited patiently as she applied some fresh, red lipstick.

"Mummy Louise, where are we going this hot and sticky morning?" asked an inquisitive pervert.

"Well Francesca, that is a secret and I will tell you as soon as you are transformed into a sissy," replied mummy.

Louise put a changing mat over her bed and laid Alan on his tummy. A layer of lotion was rubbed vigorously into his bum, followed by plenty of sticky Vaseline. She turned him over and repeated this on his private parts. A dollop of nappy cream was also added. The sissy started to get excited, squealing with delight.

"Ah Francesca, this is just the beginning of an adventure that will never be forgotten. That little willy has just got two inches bigger, now let me slip a pair of tight, girls Pampers over that sticky bum. There we are my pretty little girl," cooed a determined Louise.

Alan had no time to groan with ecstasy, as the nappy dug into his skin. Plastic pants were soon followed by the prettiest pair of white, frilly panties that the sissy had ever seen. He was so proud to be wearing them, that he started to dribble.

"You are a mucky pup, don't worry mummy has her dirty, paper hanky to deal with that. Come on my kinky girlie, taste my body juices. I know it is a bit snotty, but I am sure that you don't mind," said Louise.

"Thank you Mummy Louise, that was a rewarding experience. I love you much," replied a satisfied sissy.

Lacy tights were followed by an extremely short, white satin dress. A bib and cute bonnet were the icing on the cake.

"Oh yes Francesca, the transformation is now complete. Excuse me while I put on some more lipstick. Now a sloppy wet kiss is very much deserved," said Louise

Alan almost went into a trance, as Louise's dark red lips pressed softly against his. Her saliva overwhelmed him as it saturated into his mouth like ink on blotting paper. She lifted her head for about ten seconds, smiled sexually and buried her face into his again. Alan ran both of his hands through her silky, blonde hair. There was a kinky bond between this pitiful man and his manipulative mistress, he now called Mummy Louise.

Louise was ready to take her new sissy girl out into the wide world. Humiliation, at the highest level, was on the agenda. Alan had the indignity of being lifted into a blushing pink pram. His mummy gave him her crumpled, dirty paper-hanky to play with, She pushed the pram out of her flat and down the road. Alan was excited, yet confused of what was in store for him. Louise had strapped him in, so that he couldn't peep outside, spoiling the surprise, she had planned for him.

They had finally reached the local coffee shop. Alan cringed with trepidation as the sound of familiar voices reached his ears. Two pretty faces were looking into the pram, smiling with satisfaction. Alan recognised them immediately as Belinda Beynon and Sue George.

"Oh my god Louise, What have you done to poor Alan? Well I must say this is a vast improvement. What is your new name my cutie girl?" asked Belinda in her annoying squeaky voice.

Before Alan could splutter an answer, Louise blew her nose in a paper hanky, pinched the pervert's nose and forced the offending item into his mouth. Sue laughed with delight, making funny faces at the sissy.

"My girlie-boy's name is Francesca Amy Katie Cozens," replied a proud Mummy Louise.

Belinda and Sue were delighted with the choice of names, especially as the middle names were after both their daughters. Alan spat the hanky out and smiled at his new fans. Louise helped him out of the pram and sat the sissy on her lap. Everyone in the café was interested in Alan's discomfort.

Sue George was married to a relation of Alan. She was an attractive woman of forty years of age. She has brown, curly hair and red rosy cheeks. She was wearing her royal blue nurse's uniform and not the sort of woman to take any nonsense. The three women were all the same age, but still very sexy mummies.

"I think it is time for Francesca's breast-feed," said Louise unclipping the back of her brassiere.

Alan looked at his mummy hungrily, as she lifted up her top and watched with interest as both her breasts fell out of their bra cups. Louise buried his face against her chest and purred with delight as his lips suckled her right nipple.

"Oh Francesca, drink mummy's sweet and sickly milk, my sissy girl," said the devoted blonde tease.

Sue and Belinda were delighted to be present to watch this. After ten minutes, he had switched to the other nipple and sucked hard, as he gulped the tasty liquid down his throat.

Rose, the owner of the coffee shop brought over three cups of hot chocolate for the girls and laughed at Alan. She was in her late fifties and talked in a rather vulgar, common voice.

"I will bring your ham salads over in a few minutes. What would your daughter like to eat?" asked Rose.

"A fat juicy bogie from your nose most probably. Sorry Rose, lets be serious for one minute. Could you mix two fried eggs with sticky toffee pudding, covered with tomato sauce. If you could also produce the bogie, then I am sure Francesca will thank you accordingly," smiled Louise.

Rose laughed aloud and went to get their food. Alan finally came up for air and was happy for his mummy to wipe is mouth with her hanky. Belinda lifted Alan's dress, to put his frilly panties on display for the rest of the customers.

"Those are such pretty panties."

"Thank you Mummy Belinda."

"My Amy used to wear cute little panties."

Belinda giggled as her hand crawled up his skirt and stroked his private parts, well protected by the frilly panties. He could feel himself getting stiffer. The Pampas stopped him getting too excited.

"See that woman over there. That is Louise's mummy. Nanny Pat is going to love playing with you. Did you know that you and one other person is male on this planet. Its your friend Simon Bennett. That disgusting fat bastard, who is going to wish he hadn't been born. Of course the both of you will become kinky lovers. Oh yes Francesca, two perverted men changed into sexy girls, being totally degraded by the dominant force in this fantasy world. Shout out to everyone your love for Simon and his adorable family," taunted Belinda.

"I LOVE SIMON BENNETT," screamed the sissy.

"What about his mummy, don't you think she is sexy at seventy?" encouraged Belinda.

"I LOVE DIANE BENNETT" shouted an excitable girly-boy.

"Oh Francesca, that is very naughty. Even Mummy Louise is getting annoyed with you, " replied Belinda, stroking his panties

"Excuse me young lady, enough of that noisy behaviour in my shop," said Rose, bring the tray over to the table.

"I am sorry Auntie Rose," replied Alan meekly.

Rose was wearing a black skirt, with a white blouse. She took the sissy from Louise, after pulling up a chair. She placed her hand in the sticky mess on his plate and fed him the toffee, pudding, eggs and tomato sauce. Sue tried to taunt their prisoner.

"Hi there Francesca, Hiee, kinky little pervert. You look just like my Katie, sucking women's sticky fingers. Oh you are enjoying that. I hope Auntie Rose hasn't been scratching her arse," said Sue George in an irritating voice.

Rose rubbed her nose against his, making sure he ate every single piece of the disgusting meal. She was a very sexy woman and was determined to make his stay worth while.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Francesca Cozens?"

" Yes thank you Auntie Rose."

"What would you like for a sweet?"

"I will try anything for my Auntie Rose."

Rose gave the sissy a sexy smile as she started to pick her nose. The three girls cringed with disgust. Alan was now bursting his Pampas. He was desperate to go to the toilet.

"I want a wee wee Mummy," pleaded the pathetic twat.

"Wet your Pampas for Mummy and keep watching Auntie Rose," replied Louise.

Alan relaxed as he allowed nature to take its course. Its started with a trickle and ended with a gush of warm wee filling up his nappies.

"There's a good little girl. Mummy is so proud of you and so is Belinda and Sue," said Louise.

Rose pulled out of her nostril a large sticky, slimy bogie. It dangled on the end of her finger invitingly. She held him tightly with one hand. Alan recoiled as she pushed her finger towards his lips. Belinda helped by pinching his nose. With his mouth open, Rose pushed her snobby finger into his mouth and to her delight he sucked the bogie from her white painted nail. He seemed to enjoy the experience. The sissy stuck both his fingers up Rose's nose and twisted them around inside her nostrils. He had a feast, as he sucked his fingers and kept going back for more. He felt uncomfortable in his wet Pampas and everyone was laughing at him. Rose kissed him sloppily on the lips as a token of her thanks.

This was only the start of Alan's new life. There was so much he would have to achieve to satisfy the lust of these dominant women.

There was so many unexplainable happenings. How did all these clothes fit him? Where had all the other men gone? Hanging on the door told him something very interesting

"ALL SISSY'S CAN SPUNK AGAIN AFTER FIVE MINUTES HAS ELAPSED. IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP ALL WOMEN SATISFIED."

What more could you ask for. Alan was now quite happy to except his new surroundings. Even kinky sex with his friend Simon Bennett seemed a pleasant prospect.

Hayleykim
Hayleykim
4 Followers