Planetfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you do go I'm going to make sure I've drained these balls of yours completely, just in case you're a little bit tempted!" With that she rose up and quickly slipped his cock into her tight, wet hole and rode him hard. The thought of so many available females to be serviced drove her jealousy which in turn fired her libido into overdrive.

She thrust her body rapidly up and down, feeling the fat cock opening her tight insides and nudge against her cervix on each down stroke. Her pussy throbbed as images of her husband fucking dozens of beautiful virgins on the planet below streamed through her mind.

"Oh God! Fuck!" she grunted. Her long brown hair flew around her head and she gripped her breasts as a climax crashed into her body. She shuddered on top of her husband, trying to plant the head of his cock into her womb as her pussy spasmed heavily on the pole embedded in her.

Richard watched her lose herself on his straining cock. 'God she looked so sexy and erotic,' he thought as she climaxed. As she came off her orgasm she slumped down on him and her rolled her over onto her back and followed to lay on top. Her pussy throbbed hard on his hard flesh and it felt like he had his dick in a hot, tight velvet glove.

His cock pulsed, swelling as it did and pushing against her swollen vagina. He wasn't going to last long as the sensation of his turgid member being held so tightly in her pussy was overwhelming. He loved to fuck her post orgasmic pussy and holding her tight to him, pistioned his hips rapidly into her yielding hole.

She panted in his ear as he continued to ram her young body. Her arms wrapped around him and her legs spread wide to give him maximum access to her womanhood and as she tightened her loins against the invading organ he suddenly jerked and a flood of warm cum filled her deepest recesses. Jane's pussy suddenly became very hot and slippery with the semen spurting against the soft walls in rhythmic spasms.

Too soon, his ecstasy was over and he lay on top her her slender naked body, panting, enjoying the contact of skin on skin and the mutual throbbing of their sex organs melded in their sticky fluids. He stayed within her sweet hole until his cock softened and then rolled off her. Jane snuggled up in the crook of his arm and draped a leg over his legs. She could feel his cum leaking out and over her thigh to run in thin rivers to the sheets below.

"Baby," her voice was soft and sexy.

"Yes honey."

"When we get back to Earth," she was almost whispering now, "I want to get pregnant. I want to have your baby and start a family. Can we do that?"

Richard looked at her as she tilted her head up to look him in the eyes. His hand stroked her pretty face, "Yes," he whispered, "I would very much like that. I love you babe."

She raised up on an elbow and locked her eyes with him. "I love you so much Richard." They locked lips and kissed, tongues twisting around each other in an oral dance till she broke the embrace and turned around on top of him and took his flaccid, slimy cock into her mouth, sucking the mixture of their fluids from it and bringing him to hardness again.

Jane's pussy was directly above Richard's mouth. He could see the still dilated entrance, with his cum leaking out and running over her slightly exposed clit. The delicate folds of her entrance beckoned to him and he pulled her hips down and dug his tongue deep into the sopping hole, licking the sweet flesh, tasting the sex cocktail directly from her pussy. The scent and taste drove into his brain and with her expert fellation he was again hard as rock.

She reared up on his face and shifted her hips forwards slightly. He knew what she wanted. His tongue lashed over her puckered anal ring causing her to sigh in pleasure.

Jane felt the tongue enter her most private place, probing and opening it. Her heart started to pound in her chest at the sensation. Nothing felt quite as extraordinary as a tongue licking and probing her anal hole. Now she need more and she reluctantly pulled her backside from his face and positioned her loins over the hard cock, ready to impale her again.

Rising up she reached between her legs and positioned the huge knob against her small, wet puckered hole and lowered herself down slowly. Her ass resisted momentarily then suddenly opened and his knob and the first inch of his shaft slid past the tight sphincter which held fast around the invading pole.

"Aghhhhhhh! Your arse is so tight baby!" He held her cheeks apart and watched his cock slide effortlessly into his wife's tight bowel slowly and surely as she relaxed and lowered her self down on him.

"Oh god Richard! You feel so huge in me. Fuck this feels nice!" She began raising and lowering her body, absorbing the incredible sensations as the fat meat pole stretched her anus wide and plunged all the way into her bowels.

Leaning forward she rested on her hands between his legs and worked her hips rhythmically, increasing the pace gradually and getting his cock to stroke just at the right spot inside her ass.

"Jesus baby!" Richard groaned, "I don't think I can last much longer!" The pressure on his glans was overwhelming as her bent forward position forced it to stroke hard up against the back wall of her tight passage.

"Come with me baby!" she cried. "Cum in my tight little arse!" her hand plunged down between his legs and gently grasped his testicles. Holding them in her hand she circled the scrotum above his orbs with thumb and forefinger and pulled gently on the package. She knew this would heighten his climax incredibly.

Richard felt his balls being pulled down by her hand, stretching the skin over his cock till it felt as though the organ would burst. His cock swelled and the first contraction of sperm from his loins made all the more intense as his balls fought to draw upwards against the pull of her hand.

Jane panted with the effort of her ass on his suddenly expanding cock and the rising climax. "Fuck! Fuck! Cum in me baby! Cum. AGHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried as her anus pulsed and she felt his cock explode the hot sticky fluid into her backside. She dissolved into a universe of orgasmic bliss as the jets of cum blasted into her abused bowel, drenching them with an almost soothing effect.

Shuddering uncontrollably, her hand still gripped his testicles, seemingly squeezing the last of the sperm from them into her. Finally she collapsed and released his spent package, her anus still throbbing on his cock, her sphincter clamped tight around the base, keeping him hard within her.

They lay in that position till they both recovered and then snuggled together on the bed satiated and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard looked at the clock on the ship's bridge. "Captain, if you will excuse me I have some medical business to attend to for a few hours."

"Fine Doctor, take your time, everything is under control here," came the serious, but friendly reply.

He departed and left the bridge to it's duties of maintaining it's orbit and general science observations of the planet and surrounding space.

The ship continued orbiting the planet, skirting just inside the ring of debris that circled the planet as far out as ten thousand kilometers. The ring appeared to have been left over from the planet formation, an unmade moon most likely. Had it formed properly it would have been the third moon circling the green and blue jewel below. The ring, as beautiful as it might appear from space or the ground was dangerous. The ship ran with full deflectors on in case of collision with errant particles and more than once had to change course to avoid larger objects that would have tested the shields to their limit, or beyond.

The craft moved to the sun-ward side, slipping effortlessly through space between the gap that gave them shelter.

Sylvia's voice chimed in, the sultry voice belying the imminent danger. "Captain, sensors have picked up a coronal mass ejection from the star."

The Captain's head snapped up, "ETA, trajectory, mass and energy potential," he barked.

"ETA approximately one hour. Trajectory is head on. Mass, standby..." Sylvia's voice trailed off as the semi sentient device calculated the final values.

"Mass approximately one billion tons. Energy potential moderate. It is expected to weaken due to the head ballooning."

The Captain whistled, "One hour! By god that's fast. We should be on the leeward side of the planet by then so we'll miss the brunt of it."

The Bountiful sailed serenely through the daylight before plunging back to the night side again. The ejecta from the star hit the planet generating beautiful borealis effects on the atmosphere below that were clearly visible from the ship. Many of the scientists and crew made their way to the bridge to view the rare light show.

Inexorably the ship circled the planet and emerged unscathed to the daylight side again.

"Captain," Sylvia's voice intoned gently, "coronal mass ejection detected."

"What!" Eric Wainwright cried leaping from his command chair. "Give me the stats!" The assembled crowd looked at him.

"ETA twenty minutes, trajectory will be a direct hit, mass, standby..."

A minute passed that seemed like an eternity. All eyes now glued to the large view screen.

"Mass approximately five billion tons. The phenomena has formed a bullet shaped head. Energy potential extreme," her voice was impassive, almost seductive in the way it issued a possible death sentence to them all.

"General quarters!" the Captain yelled. "We need to get out of the line of fire. Pilot! Can you steer us out?"

The midshipman's fingers flew over the console as sirens sounded over the ship. "I don't think so Captain, we risk taking the ship into the debris ring."

"Sylvia!" the Captain pleaded, "can we get to the leeward side of the planet."

"Negative Captain, there is insufficient room to manoeuvre."

"Can we position for an emergency warp jump?"

"Negative Captain, the presence of the nearby gas giant forms too great a gravity well. We would be annihilated on transition."

Eric Wainwright groaned in resignation, "God! Why wasn't this picked up on the last orbit?"

Sylvia impassionately gave the facts, "The first ejecta seems to have masked the presence of the faster and narrower profile following plasma stream. The phenomena appears to be unique in the history log of mass ejections of other stars."

The Captains voice intoned over the ship's communications system, "All crew to stations, repeat all crew to stations. We are in the line of a massive stellar plasma that will hit us in less than twenty minutes. We cannot escape it's effect. All non essential systems will be shutdown and all power shunted to the ion shield. All non crew will be confined to quarters till further notice."

Richard looked up from his screen as the sirens blared out, then came the Captains announcement. As the ship's Doctor he was to stay in the medical bay and attend to casualties in emergencies. Suddenly all lighting went off and only the dim emergency lights came on. Systems powered down and the airconditioning cycled to just enough to keep a trickle of fresh air moving.

They waited, all of them, in the dark, listening to Sylvia count down minute by minute the arrival of an event they would never have wished to be in the middle of. No ship had ever been exposed to a space storm of such magnitude. There was no precedent to gauge their likely outcome.

The craft was mid way over the daylight side when the plasma bolt punched through the planet's magnetic field like a bullet through a thin lead plate. The tip penetrated the protective layer of the planet and was absorbed and channelled through the field lines to the poles, but as the bulk of the material followed behind the field lines weakened and collapsed letting a hundred million tons of ionised gas moving at five thousand kilometers a second down into the unprotected space below.

The force of the blast enveloped the tiny spacecraft sending it reeling off course as the discharge overwhelmed the force shields. An errant rock, a piece of unformed moon hurtled towards the disabled ship.

A sudden loud bang tore through the ship and Richard looked around. He was strapped in his seat helpless against the solar onslaught. Sirens wailed as Sylvia's voice announced, "Hull breach, decks one through nine. Initiating containment procedures."

'My god' Richard thought, " The bridge and; oh fuck! Engineering! Jane!" he exclaimed in panic.

He swivelled his chair around and punched up the engine bay. Jane's face appeared, eyes wide with fear.

"Jane! Thank God you're safe! What's happening down there?"

"Richard," her voice held barely controlled panic, "the core has been breached. It's going to go critical!"

"Jane! Get out of there!" he yelled.

Her voice went cold, "Richard, get into the lifeboat. Now! There isn't much time. I'll follow. Go now!"

"Jane! I'll come and get you."

"You can't. The blast doors are closed against the vacuum. Hurry!" her voice was urgent.

He quickly unstrapped the belts and ran over to the lifeboat hatch and pressed the access pad. The door slid away rapidly and he entered the small cabin. There were six couches in the cylindrical craft, three fitted on each side stacked along the inner side. They were contoured for the human body to ease the deceleration stresses on atmospheric reentry.

He left the hatch open in case anyone else came by. Quickly strapping himself in to a couch he pulled a console display from the wall and punched up the engineering section.

Jane was still on screen. "Jane! What are you doing? Get in a lifeboat!"

He could see her hands flying over the keys in front of her. "I'm uploading Sylvia to your lifeboat and the library too. You must get away."

The hatch closed. "Jane, please baby," he pleaded, "please go."

Her resolute voice softened, "Those people down there, you're their only hope Richard. If none others get away in time, you must help them." Tears came to her eyes then. "Hang on baby."

The lifeboat lurched as it decoupled from the ship and then shot out into space.

"I've programmed the colony site into the landing system, you've the best chance of us all."

Richard reached a hand up to the screen and Jane did likewise their fingertips touching over empty space.

"Go, please baby,' tears streamed down his face.

Jane sobbed as her eyes welled with tears, "I love you."

"I love you baby," he answered, choking with emotion. A last look from her and she turned away, the view screen went blank. He quickly selected the external view.

The crippled ship tumbled against the black sky, receding quickly. Suddenly lifeboats popped from the craft, glinting in the sunlight. They were still so close, struggling to make distance. 'God, please let one of them contain Jane,' he prayed.

Minutes passed as more boats sprang out when without warning the craft exploded appearing to engulf everything in a massive fireball and the view screen went blank. The shock wave hit his lifeboat and sent it hurtling even as it started to skim the thin upper atmosphere.

For a brief moment a new sun shone with outstanding brilliance in the sky and a forgotten people looked up at the new event that culminated the appearance magical colours that had beset they sky while a small lifeboat fell unnoticed to the distant planet below.

12