Planetfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyrinn was stunned. "He can grant us a child?"

"Yes, he says in only a single mating he can impregnate a woman."

"How many times have you been with him?" Kyrinn asked more from a lurid fascination than anything else.

Kira blushed, "Maybe ten times?" She bit her lower lip and looked sheepish.

"Then surely you are with child! I will make an indicator liquid tonight and you must test your urine in the morning. If the colour changes then you will know.

"Now," she continued, her interest piqued, "how does he impregnate one?"

Kira beamed a smile, "I think you should find out for yourself! Come! It is the most glorious feeling in the world!"

The walked back in to the lounge, hand in hand. Kira called out coyly, "Richard, would you come and help us with something please?"

He looked out over the top of the display tablet. Kyrinn and her cloned daughter Kira stood side by side. He struggled to accept they were mother and daughter. Twin sisters made more sense, twin sex goddesses if Kira was anything to go by. His heart pounded in his chest as he rose and moved towards them, like a bee to honey.

The room darkened with the rapidly fading light outside and lights came on automatically, casting a soft glow along the walls. He stood before them, eyeing their beauty and picking up an unmistakable musky odour of their arousal.

"What can I do for you lovely ladies?" he asked suggestively.

Kira ran a fingertip down his chest while looking at him innocently with her large blue eyes. "Kyrinn," it was the first time she had used her mother's name he noted, "would like to know how we make love. Would you like to show her?" She licked her lips and her nostrils flared slightly. The novel expectation of indulging in a threesome with Richard and her mother causing her pussy to throb heavily and her pulse to quicken.

Richard didn't have to say anything. His left hand reached around to Kira's backside and squeezed the firm globe. He noticed her lack of panties; somehow she had dispensed with them since returning home and he pushed his middle finger closer to her exposed nether regions, fingering the entrance to her warm wet cave.

His other hand closed over Kyrinn's naked breast, the soft, warm weight against his palm sending a shiver of delight down his arm and he moved in closer and bent his head down to her face and kissed her. Their tongues danced together, hot and slippery as they drew closer, the girls arms wrapping the trio tightly in a warm huddle.

Kira whispered in Kyrinn's ear as the tongue play continued, "Come and have a look at his sex organ. You'll love it!" She slid down to her knees with Kyrinn close behind and deftly undid his trousers. They dropped to the floor as Kira reached for his semi erect cock, holding it near the base so Kyrinn could see the extent of his sexual equipment.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Kira whispered, once again captivated by the novel appendage. Kyrinn's eyes widened as she sat back on her ankles.

"Oh, Mother Goddess!" she exclaimed, "it's so big!"

Kira grinned, "It gets even bigger and very hard too, then we have a lot of fun with it! Here, put your hand around it."

Richard watched as Kyrinn gently wrapped her fist around the shaft just below the head. Each woman had a hand around it, squeezing it gently. The sight of the two gorgeous creatures massaging and worshipping his cock sent a surge of blood into it, causing it to stiffen palpably in their hands.

A giggle escaped Kira's lips, "I think it likes us. Let me show you what to do with it."

At that she took the bulging knob into her mouth and swirled her hot, wet tongue around the sensitive head. Richard went weak at the knees momentarily with the sudden assault of Kira's mouth on him and held the top of her head to steady himself.

Over the next fifteen minutes she instructed her mother in how to suck a cock and to how hold and pull his balls as well as licking the scrotum and sucking on the fat orbs.

She hefted his testicles in her hand, "These are where the seed is to made to make our babies. It's called sperm."

Kyrinn stroked the soft scrotum, fingers feeling the outline of the hard balls beneath. "How does it get into our wombs?" she asked.

Kira grasped the large erection in a hand, "This goes into your pussy and when he climaxes the sperm spurts out into you! It feels really nice when he slides his cock in and out!"

A shocked look came over Kyrinn's face, "In my pussy? I don't think that would fit in me!"

"Sure it will," Kira replied confidently. "I've had it all the way in me already. Want to see?"

"I believe you Kira, but yes I think I'd like to see how you do it first."

Kira stood up facing Richard and whispered sexily, "Kyrinn wants to see us make love. Shall we show her?"

He grinned and Kira walked off to the bedroom undoing her top along the way and casting it on to the floor. By the time she had got to the bed her skirt was already on the ground and the sandles off with them. She turned to Richard as he entered the room with Kyrinn, his arm around her waist and displayed her perfect nakedness to them. Backing up to the bed she sat on it then rolled on to her back bringing her legs up and then parting them.

She held her legs apart exposing her wet gash and looked directly at Richard, "Come and fuck me! Show Kyrinn how your fat cock fits into my tight little pussy!"

Richard was taken aback at her words and shameless display in front of her mother, but then he still knew so little about this society and it's sexual norms. He looked at Kyrinn; her face displayed the lust rising in her veins.

"Come and watch," he whispered to her and proceeded to the bed, removing the rest of his clothing. He stood between Kira's opened legs, her labia red and swollen. The entrance to her pussy was already open and moisture was leaking out, shining a thin trail in the low light down the crack of her ass.

Kyrinn slid on to the bed next to Kira, eyes glued to the thick meat pole that hung between Richard's legs. He knelt down between the parted legs, the invitation of Kira's hot, wet sex beyond temptation. As he grasped his cock and guided it towards Kira's entrance, Kyrinn held her breath, knowing what was going to happen, but entranced by actually seeing the physical act. Unconsciously her hand had worked it's way under her dress and her fingers started to rub the panty covered mound as she saw him rub the bloated head of his cock up Kira's wet slit and over the partly exposed clit.

"Oh fuck!" Kira groaned, "shove it in me! Pleeeeease!" she wailed, begging him. Richard thrust his hips forward and Kyrinn watched as his turgid flesh pole impaled her daughter's pussy. Kira arched her back and let out a long low groan as his cock slid fully into her in one smooth motion. Without stopping he gripped her slender thighs and began thrusting into her; long strokes, plunging deep before pulling out till half the fat knob was exposed then back in again. Kira was grinding her hips in time to his thrusts, her legs far apart for maximum penetration. Her actions were instinctual, she knew that as she watched them fuck and saw the pleasure in both their faces.

She had made love with her daughter many times before, but the passion she displayed here with someone else not of their kind left Kyrinn with a mixture awe, lust, desire and even a little jealousy. Never had sex between them or even with her own mates been as raw or powerful. Her hand worked over her own swollen vulva as she observed her daughter in the throes of sexual bliss.

"Ohhhhhhh! Fuck!" Kira grunted. Kyrinn watched transfixed as Kira suddenly stiffened, arching her back. The line of her lithe form was coated in a sheen of sweat that shone in the half light and shuddered in climax as Richard relentlessly hammered his cock into her spasming body. Kira's fingers gripped the sheets, white knuckled and it seemed as though an age passed till finally she slumped and as she did he pushed himself fully into her pussy and held there, his head tossed back, the ecstasy written all over his face.

"Ohhhhh, Jesus that feels good!" he groaned. "I love it when you cum on my cock! Any longer and I couldn't have held out."

Kira panted and smiled up at him and then turned to her mother, "Do want him to fuck you?"

The lust in Kyrinn's face was obvious; she had pulled aside her panties and was stroking her slit, a finger dipping in to the wet hole and sliding back up over her exposed clit.

"Yessss!" she hissed, eyes glued to the spot where Kira's pussy stretched wide around the large organ impaling her womanhood. She got to her knees and pulled the dress over her head in a swift motion, tossing the garment to the floor.

Richard looked at her nakedness and then down at Kira. They were the one and the same. Full breasts without sag, slim waist and a taut belly with a very sexy curve leading to a prominent mound. Kyrinn's was barely hidden by the skimpy panties she had on and he wanted to see her naked vulva up close.

"Lay down on the bed next to Kira," he pointed at the spot.

Richard pulled out of Kira and his cock sprang up, wobbling and shiny with her pussy juices. The deep purple coloured knob looked huge on the end of his member, the slit at the end large and open. A clear fluid bubbled up and ran out of the hole forming a long sticky thread as it dripped off the end of his cock and on to the floor.

Kyrinn was almost numbed at the sight; how her daughter had just had that huge thing inside of her and climaxed on it had caught her breath in disbelief. She so wanted it now her pussy throbbed like never before and her slickness coated her insides so much it was drenching her panties.

He stood before her now at the edge of the bed and reached to either side of her panties and pulled them off her raised legs. Immediately they were gone her thighs parted, almost of their own accord to reveal her most private region to him and invite him to impale her virginal cunt.

Richard's eyes adjusted to the low light and dropping to his knees before the proffered prize gazed on the perfection of Kyrinn's vulva. It looked a carbon copy of Kira's; the only difference being the narrow band of pubic hair lining the puffy labia and no hair on her mound whereas Kira had bare lips and a landing strip.

He placed his thumbs on the fat labia and pulled them apart revealing the beautiful inner sanctum of her sex. Her inner lips were the perfection of Kira's and bending his head down he drew a deep breath of the scent that arose from her wet hole. A deep musky smell filled his nostrils making him giddy and taking a last look at the deep pink and swollen gash before him, opened his mouth and sucked the hot slippery flesh in, writhing his tongue around the delicate inner lips and sucking them in as deep as possible.

"OH! Mother Goddess!" Kyrinn cried, thrusting her pelvis up and trying to mash her vulva against his face. Her hands gripped the bedsheets in a white knuckled grip as Richard's ever insistent tongue lashed the delicate sex lips, drawing out the growing bud of her clitoris from it's fleshy hood.

Just as she thought he might bring her to climax he pulled his face from her swollen pussy and moved up between her legs, kneeling between them. He reached down and pulled her closer to the edge of the low bed so he could get full access to her sex and placed the head of his cock at her wet, open entrance.

"Hold your legs open and pull them back Rinn," Kira whispered. "His cock will slide in all the way then."

Trance like she obeyed her daughter, grasping her legs behind the knees and pulling them back and apart. She felt so vulnerable, so submissive. Her will bending to this stranger and the organ he was going to impale her womanhood within moments. She had never felt like this; the thrill of ultimate submission, of allowing the depths of her pussy to be filled with another sex organ, willing it, lusting for it.

"Fuck her," Kira hissed excitedly and Richard pressed his mushroom shaped knob against Kyrinn's maidenhead. He pushed forward, his glans meeting resistance before easing through the tight ring at her entrance and lodging in the wonderful soft warmth of her pussy hole.

Kyrinn gasped suddenly at the feeling of the fat knob pushing past her virgin hole. "Oh fuck! It's so big!"

Richard stroked the backs of her beautiful upturned thighs. "Relax. Slow deep breaths. Don't tense up till you're used to it. It won't take long."

She complied and as she relaxed he pressed forward again. His cock, well wet from Kira's juices helped his passage into Kyrinn's tight tunnel.

"Oh Goddess!" she cried and bit her lower lip. "I can feel you in me! So deep!"

The invading organ seemed to fill her loins, Nothing so large, warm, soft, yet hard and throbbing had ever filled her so. No dildo had ever come close to this feeling and knowing this thing filling her pussy was part of a living being, knowing that it's purpose was to fill a woman's pussy and ejaculate it's load of potent seed into her belly suddenly sent her over the edge.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she cried in increasing volume as her climax approached without warning. Richard, revelling in the grip of her vagina on his cock recognised her impending orgasm and thrust his cock the rest of the way into her tight orifice. As his balls pushed up against her ass cheeks and the large head of his cock pressing against the end of her tight pussy she came in a crashing wave of orgasmic bliss.

A ball of liquid fire expanded from the point deep in her loins where Richard's thick member ended it's penetration and swept through her belly and chest quickly before engulfing the rest of her quaking body in a wave of exquisite pleasure.

A low, almost soundless "Arghhhhhhhhhh!" escaped from her throat as her head craned back involuntarily forcing her chest and her magnificent breasts upwards. The pleasure pulsed from her sexual core in waves as the solid rod of flesh started to thrust mercilessly into her yielding cunt.

Richard stared wild eyed at this goddess climaxing for the first time on a real cock. A planet full of beautiful, horny, sex starved virgins for him to deflower. This was a drug, one he was totally hooked on and not willing to give up.

His blood boiled in his veins as she jerked in his shaft, still lost in her climax. He need to feel her close, crush her body to his. Her breasts against his naked chest, arms around him and groins mashed together in sexual heat.

He bent down and wrapping one arm around her waist pulled her now relaxing form up the bed a little and followed, never letting his cock from the vise like grip of her virginal pussy.

Richard lowered his weight on to her till he rested on his elbows on either side of her shoulders and ground his pelvis against her puffy vulva. The soft flesh cushioned against the root of his cock while deep within the wet folds of her pussy his massive member stretched her vaginal walls wide and pressed up into her cervix.

Kyrinn looked up at him, wide eyed and panting, then grasped his head and pulled his face down to hers till their lips embraced and she sucked his tongue into her mouth, wanting to take all of him into her body, to feel him fill her completely.

As they kissed he started a slow thrusting in the soft, tight hole between Kyrinn's legs. She felt so good, so damned delicious. The same, but different from Kira. Richard kept a steady rhythm of long strokes into Kyrinn's pussy; withdrawing till the swollen glans was just inside her entrance then plunging back in till his pelvis mashed her vulva and ground against her exposed clit.

Kyrinn was moaning constantly as they fucked and tongue kissed. Gradually the pace of the pistoning into her pussy increased and she felt another climax approaching.

"Oh fuck Richard!" she gasped tearing her mouth from his and wrapping her arms and legs around his strong body. The sensations from her pussy were so unique and exquisite. Her sex organ pulsed with every thrust of the invading flesh into her, opening her up, filling her pussy and probing the very core of her loins.

Richard felt her tremble and tense up, the velvet glove tightening around his shaft perceptibly. He knew she wanted his cock to thrust hard and fast as she came. There was a oneness he sensed with her as he seemed to with Kira; to know exactly how to deliver the maximum pleasure to her.

"Mother Goddess!" Kyrinn cried and arched her back, trying to force the huge cock into her very womb. Suddenly Richard felt strong warm fingers grip his testicles massaging them in a most delicious way and a hot breath in his ear, "Cum in her pussy baby! Give my mother the gift of your loins and fill her belly with your seed!"

Kira's words and her magical fingers set him off. He pulled Kyrinn tight to him as she shuddered spastically in climax below him and felt his cock swell and harden as the familiar signals of his own orgasm approached.

He jerked and felt his cock pulse violently in the tight, wet pussy. Kira's hand held his balls, keeping them from contracting to the base of his cock, heightening the sensation as ropes of hot, thick cum surged through his shaft and splashed directly onto Kyrinn's dilated cervix, drenching the entrance to her womb in a thick coating of fertile semen.

"OH GOD! FUCK YES!" he grunted through clenched teeth as he pulsed his life fluid deep into his still climaxing new sexual mate. Each spurt of cum into the spasming pussy clenching his cock driving bolts of pure pleasure from head to toe.

Then after what seemed an eternity of ultimate sexual union it was over. Richard collapsed on top of Kyrinn, barely able to keep most of his weight off her heaving body while she felt her whole body turn to jelly after the most incredible sexual experience of her life. Her arms and legs flopped out to her sides and she gulped in air as though she had run a sprint for the last ten minutes.

"Oh wow!" Kira uttered. "That was incredible! Is that what I look like when you fuck me Richard? How I cum?"

Richard look over his shoulder at her weakly, a little smile on his lips, 'Yes baby and you are both incredibly beautiful and sexy."

A huge grin broke out on her face and she threw herself down on the bed next to him as he still lay on top of her mother, cock deeply embedded in her sperm drenched pussy. She stroked his face lightly and looked in to his eyes whispering, "I love you Richard," before kissing him.

A hand stroking his backside signalled Kyrinn's return to reality and breaking the kiss with his young lover turned to the woman he was still mated with. She smiled at him, licking her lips, "Thank you," she said almost inaudibly. He smiled back at her and pushed himself to his knees between her wide spread legs, keeping the end of his softening cock inside her delicious sheath.

He looked down at her beautiful naked form. A goddess with the glow of being freshly fucked to orgasm and filled with his sperm. He looked over to Kira, a twin goddess. He had enjoyed her body as much as he had Kyrinn's ,there was no difference there, but just the way they made love, the little differences in what it took to make them climax. Clones they may be, but individuals they were still.

"Did you like it Rinn?" Kira asked eagerly of her mother, kneeling close to her.

"I, I..." Kyrinn stammered in reply. "It was; incredible! I don't know how to describe it, just that I feel so complete, that I feel like a true woman!"

"I know," Kira replied excitedly. "You understand now that he is the other half of our species? That we fit together as the Goddess planned?"

"Yes. I saw the portents. I read the prophecy. It is true." Kyrinn reach out a hand to Richard and held one of his. "You are the most important being on our world Richard. Tomorrow I will talk to the Elder Council."