Planned Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue has another adventure with Paul.
3.4k words
4.08
39.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M3PUNCH
M3PUNCH
7 Followers

I was sitting alone at the bar of my Boston hotel having a drink and mulling over the events of the past few days. I could not believe that Sue and I had actually planned and executed her affair with Paul, a mutual friend. With my encouragement, Sue had seduced, fucked, and spent the night with Paul (See Ch. 01). I was trying to get my head straight on how I felt about my wife fucking another man. On one hand I was incredibly turned on about Sue fucking Paul and then telling me, over the phone, all the details. On the other I was very worried about the real threat of loosing her. I was tempted to call this three-week business trip to a halt and hurry back home to California and reclaim my wife.

I had eaten dinner and was having a drink or two to smooth off the rough edges of my emotions before I talked to Sue later that evening. She was going to call me when she got off work. We were going to have a 'heart to heart' about this dangerous but exciting turn of events in our lives. I finished my drink and went up to my room in anticipation of Sue's call. The phone rang when I was right in the middle of organizing in my mind what I was going to say to her. In my haste to pick the phone up I almost dropped it.

It was Sue and the first thing she said to me was, "I love you!" And "Don't get mad at me, but....." At these words I felt a shot of adrenalin shoot though my body and my mouth went dry. I shut my eyes and said, "What?" I hated conversations that started like this because I could only imagine the worse. Sue went on to tell me that she had gone out with Paul again. Sue started to cry and she went on to say, "I feel like such a slut. I can't say no to Paul." My voice almost squeaked when I asked her to explain. Had Paul hurt her? Did she want me to come home? I told her I could be on the next flight out of Boston. I asked Sue if our marriage was in danger and was I going to loose her?

Sue answered in a rush, " No! Paul did not hurt me. I like doing what he tells me to do. No! Our marriage is not in danger. I love you more than ever. No! Please don't come home early. The only reason I can do this affair thing is because you are away from home. If you were here I couldn't go out with Paul and I do want to fuck him somemore."

With these reassurances I asked, "So why the tears and why would I get mad at you? We did, after all, plan this together." Sue got quite for a long moment and said in her little girl voice, "Because Paul made me fuck another man."

This was big news. It was my turn to pause for moment. Was I mad? Sue having an affair with Paul was one thing but her fucking others had not entered my mind. "No." I whispered. "I'm not mad. I'm excited. My dick is hard. I need to hear all the details. Please start from the beginning. Don't leave anything out."

Sue said that she had gotten a call from Paul at work. He told her to meet him at his house by six and to wear a dress that showed a lot of cleavage. He went on to tell her to be sure to where a bra and panties, high heal sandals and no stockings. She said that Paul was not asking her to do this. He was ordering her to do it. He then hung up before she could say anything. There was no question in her mind that she would do exactly as he said.

When she got home from work she started to prepare for the evening with Paul. She was in a constant state of arousal and her pussy was starting to leak. She showered, did her hair, makeup, and put perfume not only behind her ears, but also on her large hanging breasts and then between the cheeks of her ass. She then slipped on black thong panties, and a black lacy bra that pushed her tits together. Sue then put on a short black dress that was cut low in front. She put on a pair of open-toed high heals that strapped around her ankles and inserted large hoped earrings in her pierced ears. Sue stood back and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Her short black hair really set her face and earrings off. She looked hot! If Paul wanted cleavage, Paul would get cleavage. She was ready to do anything and the thought of telling me all the details afterwards was making her hot!

Sue then rushed out of our house, got in the car, and hurried over to Paul's house. She did not want to be late and she found herself out of breath, ringing his doorbell with just a minute to spare. Paul let her in, embraced and kissed her on the lips. He then stood back and told her that he wanted to have a good look at her. He made her turn around and then told her to take her dress off so that he could see her bra and panties.

At his point in Sue's story I was in the process of acting out a 'Keystone Comedy'. I was trying to take my pants off while holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder. I was hopping around on one foot with my pants caught on the shoe I had forgotten to take off. I had to interrupt Sue and tell her I had to put the phone down so that I could take my cloths off and give some relief to my hard dick. Sue said, "OK! I need to get naked too. I'll pick up in a second."

When Sue got back on the phone she told me that she was ready to go on with the story. She said that she was sopping wet between her legs and that, "Wouldn't it be nice to have something besides my fingers to get myself off with when we are having phone-sex?" Sue then asked me where she could go to look at sex toys. I told her I didn't know for sure but that adult bookstores usually carried stuff like that. "Maybe Paul will know" she wondered. (Would this make a good plot for Ch. 03?)

With both of us comfortably masturbating, Sue resumed her story. Paul made her turn around again and let out a soft whistle when he saw her ass and the thong string between her cheeks. He told her that he was hard and wanted to fuck her right up against the wall but he didn't want to be late. Sue asked where they were going and Paul said that they were going over to a friend's house for dinner and a tub. "What do you mean by a 'tub'? Sue asked. "A hot tub." Paul said. "Come on we need to go". Paul then picked up her dress and went out the front door with it.

Sue just stood there but knew what Paul wanted her to do. She didn't say anything as she stepped outside, took Paul's arm and together walked out to his car in broad daylight. Sue said that the thought of anyone seeing her made her giddy with excitement and she started shaking like a leaf as Paul helped her into the car. As Paul began to drive he told Sue to pull her bra down so that he could see her big nipples and aureoles. He then ordered her to masturbate to an orgasm. Everything was OK until they had to stop at a traffic light. A van was stopped next to them and before Sue could turn her back to the van the driver had a good look at what she was doing to herself. Paul saw what was going on and told Sue to turn around and let the Van driver see what a slut she was. Sue said she did as Paul asked and had an incredible orgasm within a few seconds. The light changed and the rest of the trip was uneventful except that Paul made her finger herself the whole time.

When they got to Paul's friend's house he stopped the car. He told her to put her dress on and to fix herself up before they went in. He told her that she needed to make a good impression on his friend because he was also a client. Paul was bidding on a big job and wanted Sue to help him get it. Sue didn't know exactly what Paul meant by her making a good impression but her heart started beating faster when she started imagining what Paul might want her to do. This was a turn of events that she had not thought about. Paul was going to make her fuck someone. Sue wondered what I would think about her dilemma. Fucking Paul was one thing but we hadn't talked about fucking just anyone. Now was the time for her to call it quits before it went any further. When Paul opened the door she got out and smoothed her dress. She turned to Paul and took his arm and said, "Paul, I'm your slut. I'll do anything you say. Just don't hurt me or put me in harms way." Paul told her that she was a slut and that he knew she loved being a slut and that she could walk away from this anytime she wanted. "I'll never ask you to do something I know you won't do."

Turning toward the house Paul told her that their hosts would be Greg and his wife Mary. Sue almost tripped on the front step when she thought about another women being involved with the nights' 'good impression'. Sue had no experience with the same sex. Sue wondered if tonight would bring another first into her sexual experiences? She noticed that this house was built to impress: Big Tudor style, manicured grounds, and big circular drive, spotlights trained on the house. Sue knew that she was already 'impressed' before the front door was opened.

A pink lady opened the door and greeted Paul with a big hug and kiss on the lips. She took Sue's hand when Paul introduced her and didn't let go as she went on about how nice it was to see Paul again and how beautiful Sue was and how she was sure they would have fun tonight. Mary POPPED! She was a study in pink: Long straight pinkish-white hair, pink eye liner, pink lipstick, pink dress, pink hose, pink high heel pumps, pink finger and toe nails, and Sue could see she was wearing a pink bra. Mary looked to be in her early forty and she was gorgeous. Although she was shorter than Sue, the only thing she had on Mary were bigger tits.

Mary still held Sue's hand as she ushered them into the middle of the house. They found Greg there and after shaking Paul's hand he turned to Sue and gave her a hug. Greg was a big man with short gray hair, dressed casually with an open shirt showing a gold chain on his hairy chest. As he hugging Sue, Greg had a look at her cleavage and gave her ass a good squeeze.

A bottle of Champaign was opened and Sue found herself enjoying not only a few glasses of the bubbly but also the company of Greg and Mary. They were entertaining and sexy and great hosts. There was a lot of 'touchy feely' going on as they talked, drank, and ate a delicious dinner. Sue noticed that the only pink in the whole house was Mary.

After dinner Mary told the 'boys' to go out to the tub and that the 'girls' would follow in a bit. Paul and Greg grabbed a bottle of Champaign and glasses and headed out towards the back of the house. As the 'girls' finished clearing the dishes Mary put her arm around Sue and with a giggle asked her if she minded being naked in the tub. Sue gave her a squeeze back and said, "Just so I'm not the only one naked!"

Sue had to go to the bathroom so Mary told her where to go and that Sue should be able to find them in the back. Sue went to the bathroom and also peeked into a few other rooms to confirm her suspicion. Mary was the only pink in the house. When Sue finally went outside to join the party she found them already in the tub and noticed two things right away. Mary was sitting on Paul's lap and Mary's big puffy nipples were not pink. They were bright, 'glow-in-the-dark' red! Seeing the look on Sue's face Mary started laughing and explained that her painted nipples were a big turn-on to Greg and that she only went to the trouble on special occasions.

Greg then told Sue that Paul had been bragging about what a great body she had. Taking the hint Sue started to undress. Knowing that she had an audience, Sue gave them a good show. She stepped out of her dress she turned all the way around so that they could see her sexy bra and panties. She then turned her back to them and bending at the waist with her legs straight and slightly parted she slowly pulled her thong down her long legs exposing her pussy and ass hole. Looking back at them Sue could see that she had their full attention. Standing up Sue then undid her bra and let it drop off her shoulders and heard a gasp as her unencumbered tits escaped the confines of the bra. Turning so that her side was to them she again bent at the waist to undo the ankle straps to her high heels. Sue looked at them and saw that her huge hanging tits were having the desired effect. Greg was now sitting on the side of the tub so he could get a better view. Sue said that Greg was sporting a very respectable hard on and that he was almost as big as Paul. Sue also noticed that Mary was doing something under the water to Paul.

As Sue stepped out of her high heels and started to get into the tub, Greg sat down in the water and pulled her onto his lap. Sue reached down and adjusted Greg's dick so that it was sticking up between her legs. She started to hump and squirm around so that his dick was rubbing her clit. Greg lifted one of her tits to his mouth and started sucking. Sue looked for some reaction from Paul but he had his own hands full with Mary. Mary had a glazed look on her face and Sue was sure that Paul had his dick in her. She couldn't believe it but she was feeling a bit jealous. To get back at Paul for fucking Mary, Sue asked Greg if Paul had bragged about her blowjobs.

In a flash Greg was sitting on the side of the tub again and Sue had his dick in her mouth. She held him with both hands and started sucking on his crown. Greg leaned back and watched Sue suck him off. All of a sudden Sue felt her tits being milked. Paul and Mary were on either side of her and both were milking her like a cow. Paul made her straighten her legs so that her tits were hanging down as she continued to suck on Greg's dick. Paul then held the back of her head and pushed it down forcing Greg's dick to the back of her throat. Paul said, "Hey Greg! You're in for a real treat now!" Paul bent down to her ear and whispered, "Do him, Sue. Do him good!" Sue then started to swallow Greg's dick until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. As Sue was throat fucking Greg with Paul's help she suddenly felt a tongue lick from her pussy to her ass hole.

Sue started to pull away from Greg but Paul held her as Greg exploded in her throat and mouth. The two men then picked her up and sat her on the side of the tub. They then pushed her back so she was lying on the deck with her legs still in the tub. Someone pulled her legs back to her shoulders and held them there. The throat fucking had made Sue's eye water and she couldn't see who was between her legs until she heard Mary say, "Relax Sue, you are going to love this!" Mary then put Sue's whole pussy in her mouth and started sucking Sue's pussy lips in and out of her mouth. As she was eating Sue's pussy Mary was rubbing Sue's clit with her upper lip. Sue was going to come and come hard. Mary came up for air and told Greg that Sue needed a finger in her ass and she didn't want to hurt Sue with her own long fingernails.

Greg stuck a finger and then another into Sue's ass as she started to come. As Sue was coming down from her climax, Mary removed her mouth and a dick was shoved into her pussy. Her legs were let go and she wrapped them around Greg's back and locked her ankles. She then started to hump Greg's dick as he just stood there with his hand on his hips and laughed at her. "What a fucking slut. She can't get enough can she?" Greg then asked Mary to let Sue suck her red nipples while Paul fucked Mary doggy style. Sue felt overwhelmed with sex. She really couldn't get enough. She was frantically humping Greg, trying for another orgasm. As Sue sucked on Mary's nipple she also started finger her clit. She could feel Paul's dick sliding in out of Mary's cunt. She reached down and started fingering her own clit. Suddenly she was there. She started grunting and when Mary's nipple popped out of her mouth she started yelling, "Fuck" over and over again. Greg came in her for the second time and things started to slow down.

They all took a dip in the pool to cool off. It was time to go. Greg and Mary got out and put on robes. They handed Sue and Paul towels to dry off with. When Sue started getting dressed Paul stopped her and told her to just put her high heels on. They all went to the front door to say their good-bys. Paul was fully dressed and Greg and Mary had their robes on and Sue had her heels and earrings. Mary opened her robe and hugged Sue chest to chest. Mary insisted that Sue come back and play soon. Mary then gave both of Sue's nipples a hard pinch and let Greg take his turn saying good-by. Greg gave her a big hug and then stuck two fingers into her pussy and told her to raise her arms above her head and squat a little so he could see how many fingers he could get into her pussy. Greg had big hands and fat fingers. Sue started to climax at three fingers and nearly passed out with pleasure when he tried to get four in. Mary and Paul had to hold her up as Greg finger fucked her to yet another orgasm.

Outside the front door, with Greg and Mary still watching, Paul helped Sue to the car by sticking a finger up her ass and making her walk on her toes all the way to the car. On the way back to Paul's house Sue asked him if he knew where she could get a dildo or a vibrator. Paul stopped at a light and gave her a long look. When she started talking again Paul told her to shut up. The only sound he wanted to hear was the slurping of her fingers in her cunt or the word yes. When they got back to his house he walked her to her car but before she could get in Paul pushed her against the car door and started fucking her. He told her to squat a little so he could get more of his dick into her. He said she was a great slut and that he was sure to get the bid. He then asked her if she had enjoyed the evening. She said, "Yes."

M3PUNCH
M3PUNCH
7 Followers