Planned Unexpected Wife Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the taboo, I hugged Priya and started kissing on her lips and the same Rohit started with Nishi.

All four of us, were enjoying each other looks with excitement.

Few minutes after, I starting caressing Priya breasts hidden in her blouse, falling her pallu exposing her erotic hidden cleavage.

By now, I & Rohit had erectness. We kept playing with our own wife's, while looking each other wife's at the same time.

I unbutton Priya blouse exposing her juicy breasts in bra and same Rohit did with Nishi....

While caressing our wife's breasts, I and Rohit were cooingly looking each other wife's erotic figure.

Priya and Nishi were just following as good wife's, keeping their eyes partially closed with excitement and sexy sounds....

Soon after, I removed Priya saree leaving her in petticoat along with bra and removed my shorts and all upper clothes and started jerking on her.

Priya was moaning like anything and same was Nishi, as it was first time that both the wife's were enjoying sex with their husband in front of another man.

I hurriedly removed Priya petticoat, exposing my sexy wife in bra and panty..

Rohit was doing the same with Nishi exposing her sexiest figure.

I murmured in Priya ear, if she wanna my wife swapping fantasy come true..

To which, Priya replied, Sure..and also its not your's , it's ours and excites both of us and is ready to explore the sex the they we want, being in love with me.

Priya flattered me with her reply....and make me wilder.

I removed Priya bra, exposing her beautiful breasts with erect nipples and sucked and bit both the nipples passionately, while rubbing her vagina that was flowing sweet pre-cum and few minutes after made her nude removing her last inner wear panty. She was moaning in erotic pleasure, exposing my nude wife to Rohit.

Rohit also made Nishi nude exposing her and started sucking her cunt..

I throbbed my penis in Priya mouth for licking the pre-cum..

By now, clumping and rolling on bed with our wife's made us near to each other wife's.

I was on Priya and same was Rohit, figuring the clitoris with one hand and caressing the breast with other hand.

We both looked each other and signed a wave for wife swapping fantasy come true experience and hurriedly rolled on top of each other wife.

Rohit came on top of Priya and I on Nishi..

Priya and Nishi, both got stunned for a moment and leaving no space for their any reaction we started caressing each other wife's, making them to continue their sexual pleasure.

Rohit started sucking and kissing her cheeks and lips madly.

Rohit started massaging her back. Priya had closed her eyes with shyness and pleasure. The temptation was too much for Rohit as he quickly started fondling with her huge breasts with both hands. Rohit was very happy to see her shapely boobs and started sucking them hungrily wild one by one. While having sucks, bites and licks on Priya's tits and nipples

Rohit was madly showering kisses on her boobs, arms, cheeks, neck and ears driving her to a wild ecstasy.

Meanwhile I had been sucking Nishi's boobs. My hands reached in between her legs and felt the smoothness of her thighs and buttocks. I inserted my finger inside her wet cunt to feel her. She gave out a moan with sly and pleasure.

I saw Rohit changing position with my wife and gave her nipples good licks and bites as his hands started exploring her pussy. He hugged her tightly and I could see Priya's huge breast crushing against his chest.

Priya was making great moaming sounds of ecstasy and were enjoying fulfilling incredible pleasures and desires...........

Rohit murmured" you have got a nice pussy Priya, your legs are too good" At the same time he cupped her buttocks.

Rohit chest pressing her boobs and crotch touching her pussy. Rohit hands were madly on her thigh and buttocks and his tongue had met her tongue while doing all this.

Rohit was kissing Priya with full passion. Rohit lifted her gently and placed her other side of bed and took his tongue to her legs and knees tasting each and every portion and then to her thighs.

Meanwhile I had also given Nishi a lick and massage everywhere on her body. My cock was fully erect and about to burst.

Rohit overturned Priya on bed and started licking her back starting from the neck to the top of her ass. Priya moaned aaaaah oooohhhhhh for every flick of her tongue due to the ticklish and sensuous sensation.

Priya was still moaming in excitement with her eyes closed.

Rohit licked her ass cheeks and gave light bites on them by gently adjusting with his fingers to expose them.

On the contrary I and Nishi were also enjoying the act.

Priya pussy was now slightly soaked with his hand and Rohit straight away took his mouth in between her thighs,

"you have a nice clean smelling pussy '' uttered Rohit and inserted his tongue on her clit by widening it with his hands.

Rohit started tongue fucking every part of her vagina in between taking the clit in his lips. While doing this Rohit took his hands to her nipples and stared twisting them gently, in between increasing the force and at times pressing her boobs in full.

Priya seemed to be at moon with pleasure as it was imminent from her moans of pleasure i.e. ahhh ooooooh.

The scene on our side was that Nishi was in my arms as I went about fingering her pussy with my fingers. Her skin was quite smooth for enjoying and gave her a nice lick at times massaging Nishi's pussy with my finger.

Rohit stood with his crotch near her face. It almost touched her nose as he further moved near her. Though his cock length was as good as mine but it was thicker and fat.

Rohit immediately adjusted and made his cock touch her soft lips and cap the penis inside her mouth..

After sucking it for few minutes Priya took the cock...

Nishi and I were also engaged in licking and kissing.....

Slowly Rohit moved and touched his penis on Priya's pussy.

Rohit positioned Priya in missionary position and opened her thighs so that the head of his cock was just near her love hole and with sudden pressure throbbed his penis inside her cunt.

Priya moamed out.. with pleasing... sounds.. of Rohit fucking her cunt.........

Rohit finally ended up with ejaculating in Priya cunt and whole let of hot cum dripping out of her cunt mixed with her juices......

Soon after, I ejaculated in Nishi pussy and both curled on each other wife's for few minutes.....

Priya & Nishi both stood and asked them to dress & cleanup.

I & Rohit took our clothes and went in another room waiving a sign of experiencing incredible wife swapping fantasy come true.

Soon after Rohit & Nishi left for their room ......

I locked the door hugged Priya and tossed on the bed upside down and asked ..Hi honey...so how was the fantasy come true experience.

She just smiled and bit on my earlobes and said..Not bad honey...and thanked for continuous persuasions and making our wife swapping fantasy come true but the best part was of switching the partners instantly leaving no room for any reaction, which Nishi also liked, being a first timer and we both have decided to make our wife swapping fantasy come true in real sense of experiencing swapping wife's from scratch in our own rooms..

Wow...that's something incredible and exciting, I couldn't believe .....and really want to experience.

And just after a phone bell rang from Rohit, narrating the same knowing by Nishi.

Next day evening was going to incredible hot and pleasurable with each other wife's in room changed.

And after a next day outing, as planned we met in a hotel lobby around 8 PM and switched partners. Priya went with Rohit...and Nishi came with me.

Nishi & I had incredible sexual experience, fucking her pussy & ass..and hoped that Rohit had fucked Priya's ass & pussy.

Finally a phone bell rang around 11PM & Priya & Nishi headed to their respective rooms.

I locked the door and hugged Priya to share the wonderful experience of real wife swapping.

Priya just smiled and said....it was really incredible experience as per mine wife swapping fantasy and now want me to fill my load of cum in her dripping pussy.

So, how was the overall planned & unplanned wife swapping erotic experience?

Priya smiled & said...Not bad once in a while only during our abroad holidays and we both laughed and retired to bed.

Since after, I & Priya had incredible hottest nights ever with our fantasies & memories of this adventurous erotic trip shared.

12