Planning Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Um, yeah. Sort of. See the doctor said the, trigger, was sexual stimulation and I thought that would mean physical contact, but it turns out it can be any kind of sexual stimulation. Something I hear. Or smell. Or see."

I looked up as I said these last words and my eyes could not help but pause on Shannen's chest as they traveled up to her face and she followed my gaze, glancing down to her breasts and back up to my rapidly coloring cheeks. She put two and two together, came up with the right total and, to my everlasting astonishment... giggled.

Her hand went up to cover her mouth as she tried to stifle any further chuckles and when she looked back at me there was a twinkle in her eye as she commented, "Wow. You must be really, really horny."

"You have no idea."

"Oh, I think I might be able to imagine."

She stood up as she was saying this, starting to walk over to the couch where I was sitting and crossing the short distance in only a couple of steps. When she reached me she just stood in front of me for a long moment, keeping me waiting for whatever it was she was going to do next.

"Stand up."

Generally speaking I'm not the overly suspicious type, but when a woman who just a short while ago was threatening me with everything from legal action to castration by a spork makes a demand of me that might put me in a vulnerable position, I tend to get a bit wary, "Why?"

"Would you just stand up? It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you."

That's what she says now.

With one last doubtful look upwards I started to get to my feet. It wasn't as easy as it should have been, 'cause in spite of Shannen's assurance she was not going to harm me, I kept my hands clasped in front of my groin just to be safe. When I was standing next to her she just shook her head and rolled her eyes a little, then with alarming swiftness got down on her knees and started tugging at my shorts.

"What are you doing!?!"

To my credit, I did not shriek this like a little girl encountering a bug. It was much more manly than that. More of a squawk.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm taking off your underwear. Relax would you?"

"Why?" My spider sense was tingling.

"I should think that would be obvious. You still have an erection don't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"And you still need to do something about that, right?"

"Well yes, but..."

"So what were you planning on doing? Going back into the bathroom to finish what you started while I sat out here playing solitaire on your computer?"

Now that she mentioned it, no, going back into the bathroom to finish masturbating was completely out of the question. So what was I going to do? Wait for Shannen to leave? Stay in the office for the next 36 hours waiting for the drug to exit my system? That didn't sound too appetizing either.

"No, I couldn't do that."

"Exactly. So I'm going to help you."

The words echoed through my mind for several seconds, my eyes going wide when I finally understood what Shannen was suggesting. Our gazes locked and I blinked a couple of times in disbelief until Shannen raised an eyebrow to me in question. When I didn't respond she nodded her head in the direction of my crotch. To where my hands were still clenched in the material of my shorts, stopping her from getting the undergarment down my legs. With a short "Oh!" I moved my hands and Shannen lowered my boxers to the floor.

When my penis hit the open air for a second time it repeated its actions from the bathroom, bobbing in place for a moment before settling down and pointing straight ahead, its attention now riveted on the beautiful woman kneeling right in front of it. Shannen watched my member dip only to spring back upwards when it cleared the waistband with a lopsided grin on her face.

"I do like it when toys come out of the box already assembled."

"It is quite the time saver."

Looking down as I said this I saw Shannen's grin grow wider. Even though the screaming and threats and recriminations had ended some time ago, having such a simple exchange and seeing Shannen smile because of it had me heaving a silent sigh of relief. I had screwed up royally, but it was all working out in the end. Now I just had to hope that Shannen wasn't simply acting and was just taking advantage of my weakness in order to extract a particularly nasty and painful revenge. Or, even worse, what if she wasn't intent on revenge, nor had any intention of really helping me out of this mess. What if she was just, cue the organist, duh duh duh... a tease?

The answer to that last question came only a moment later when Shannen lifted her right hand and gently placed it on my dick.

Oh that feels nice.

Her hand was so soft, and to my blood engorged phallus so welcome, that I couldn't wait for Shannen to stroke my shaft and my hips involuntarily shifted forward causing my rod to slide a bit in her hand. She giggled again and raised her other hand to my thigh to keep me from doing that anymore.

"I know. You're really horny."

Well I was. And the pill and the tits and the brief time in the bathroom and now Shannen's hand had only exacerbated the situation. I was ready to explode. So I think a little eagerness on my part can be excused. Maybe Shannen thought so too, because she didn't give me another chance to pump her hand, she was already moving it slowly up and down my length.

My eyes closed and stayed that way for long seconds as I stood there while Shannen gave me a handjob. She obviously had some prior experience at it because she did not just grip my shaft and have at it, she kept her thumb extended and allowed it to drag along behind her hand against the underside of my cock. Every now and then as she moved her hand up my rod she would rub the thumb over the glans before starting the trip back down to my balls. I kept my eyes closed as I focused on the sensations, enjoying the feel of Shannen's hand on my flesh far more than my own.

Yeah, that felt really, really nice.

"Do you like what you see?"

See? Who wanted to see? I wanted to feel this. And seeing would mean I'd have to open my eyes and I wasn't ready to do that yet. But, it's probably for the best if I just play along.

"Unh... yeah, that's great. Looks really great."

"So it's true what they say, doing this can cause you to go blind."

That got me to open my eyes and I looked down to see Shannen gazing back up at me with an extremely silly expression on her face, causing me to snort a bit in surprise. Busted. Normally I would have been embarrassed at being caught like that, but the time for feeling self-conscious had passed when Shannen walked in on me in the bathroom. So I decided to respond with humor instead.

"Yeah my dad used to tell me the same thing. He said masturbating too much could cause blindness."

"And what did you say to him when he told you that?"

"Hey dad! I'm over here!"

You'd be surprised how many people don't get that joke at first, a blank look often being the initial reaction until they work it through. But not Shannen. She got it right away and started laughing so hard she stopped moving her hand for a few moments. I didn't tell her that the joke was not mine, I had heard it from a comedian some time back, and while everything else from his routine was soon forgotten, that one stayed with me. When her laughter subsided she resumed stroking my cock, but a smile remained on her lips.

"You're funny. I didn't know that."

"I keep it well hidden."

Another chuckle and now Shannen reached up with her left hand and took my right in hers. I thought that maybe she just wanted to hold hands for some reason, maybe it was her way of making the experience less impersonal, but then she pulled my hand down and slipped it inside her shirt to rest on her left tit. I had to bend over a bit to reach her, but it will probably come as no surprise to you, I was not complaining. Her boob felt nice too.

"There. Now we're both getting something out of this."

I gave her breast a squeeze.

"That's what I'm talking about."

My turn to chuckle, quickly ended when Shannen took her free hand and brought it up to cup my balls. My eyes closed once more and I let out a soft groan.

"Unnnhhh."

We remained like this for a few minutes, both of us working our hands to bring as much pleasure to the other as we could, with me admittedly getting the better end of that deal. I had opened my eyes again, shifting them back and forth between Shannen's face and her hand, with occasional side trips down her blouse to my own hand, when she looked up and caught my eye for the first time in several minutes.

"So? How're you doing there?"

This seemed a strange time for chitchat. I looked down at Shannen in some puzzlement and she nodded her head towards my groin and with that I understood what she was asking. Was I getting close to my orgasm. That was actually a pretty good question. And the answer caught me by surprise. No, I wasn't. Which led to the obvious next question, Why not? I don't know. I should have been getting close. Hell, I really should have popped by now. All the stimulation and all the frustration and all the excitement should have added up to a quick climax, but it clearly hadn't. I could only shrug in answer to Shannen's inquiry.

"Okay, this is taking too long. Time for plan B. Sit on the couch."

Hey Shannen makes plans too! Wait. Sit on the couch?

"Um, why do you want me to sit on the couch?"

"Would you just sit down?"

With another small shrug I moved over to the couch and sat down. I mean, why not? Things had worked out well enough when she told me to stand up earlier. It seemed silly to not trust her now.

"Thank you."

As soon as I was settled Shannen reached down and pulled my boxers all the way off then moved into position between my legs and rested her hands on my thighs. After only a slight delay she returned her right hand to my dick and started to rub it up and down my shaft once more. I was just about to close my eyes when I saw her move her head towards my crotch. What the...?

When her mouth closed around my penis I started to surge up from the couch but Shannen was ready for me and she lifted her right hand and placed it on my abdomen, pushing me back down into my seat. It's not that I objected to what she was doing - a beautiful, raven-haired TV star with great tits was giving me a blowjob, what was there to gripe about? -- but boy did she ever catch me by surprise.

Shannen's head bobbed up and down on my pole a number of times as I sat there in wide-eyed shock. I had resumed my seat but in nowhere near the same relaxed posture as when I had first taken it. I was sitting bolt upright with my ass on the edge of the sofa and I had both hands pressed into the cushions on either side of me, pushing down on them hard enough to raise my butt until it was just barely making contact with the soft pads. On her next trip up my shaft, Shannen paused with just the head of my prick still in her mouth and she licked all around the swollen glans, making a big show of it and keeping her eyes locked with mine the entire time. When she had made the circuit numerous times she lifted her mouth off my cock, but kept the tongue in constant contact and she used the tip to lick softly at the opening before slowly dragging her tongue down the underside of my rod to my nuts.

I'm going to venture a guess here and say Shannen obviously had some prior experience at giving blowjobs also. I could be wrong though, so don't hold me to that.

She used her right hand to press my erect phallus against my abdomen while she licked and sucked at my balls, taking the scrotum into her mouth and sucking, pulling the testes away from my body and then letting them fall from her mouth before going back in again and licking from one side of my balls to the other. She spent a considerable amount of time down there, making sure that each side got equal treatment, then ended up just swirling her tongue around, hitting first the right testicle, then the shaft and then the left testicle before returning to the right to start all over again. Great googly moogly, that is easily one of my most favorite feelings in the world. Show me the guy who does not like to have his nuts sucked and I'll show you a guy who's... just plain nuts. Either that, or he's never been with the right woman.

Deciding that she'd had about enough of that for the moment, Shannen started the journey back up my dick, moving faster this time and then closing her mouth over the head once again. She did not take as much of my flesh into her mouth this time, instead moving about half my length into her before backing off, repeating the motion quickly, three, four, five times, then slowing down for a few more. Next, she let her mouth lift mostly off me until only her lips were touching me at the very tip of my cock and then she started to rub my erection over her lips, her tongue eventually snaking out to flutter all around my glans.

Of course none of this was making it any easier for me to relax back into my seat and I sat there with my balled fists still pressed into the couch, watching as she tilted her head to the left and with her mouth partly open slid down my pole along the right side, her tongue working the bottom of my prick while her upper lip worked the top. Again when she reached the bottom she spent some time working on my balls, using her hand to stroke me while her mouth was occupied elsewhere.

This time when she had finished bathing my sac with her tongue she pulled her mouth completely away from me and waited until I looked into her eyes. Keeping our eyes fixed she then used her hand to tilt my penis away from my body a bit and in one swift motion swallowed my cock all the way to the root and applied enough suction to create her own gravity well. With one hand angling my dick outwards and the other supporting her weight Shannen had no free hands left over to stop me lifting halfway out of my seat and sending my unit even further down her throat. She took it in stride, her eyes never leaving mine and the vacuum seal she had created around the base of my shaft never breaking until the need for oxygen forced her to release me.

Oh. My. God. How is it this woman does not get offered more roles?

Freed from Shannen's mouth I fell back to the sofa, but I wasn't given any time to relax before she had once again swallowed my sword and formed an air-tight lock around me. But unlike the previous time Shannen did not wait until she was out of breath to let go, maintaining her position for only a short time before she started to back off, keeping the suction steady until only about a quarter of my prick was left caught by her lips. Once there she tilted her head a little to the left and plunged down my shaft to the bottom, then twisted her head back to the upright position as she pulled back, still sucking with every ounce of energy she had. It took her less than a minute of doing this to get the results she was looking for.

"Oh God Shannen! Here I cum! UUUNNNNNhhhhhhh!!!"

My hips lifted off the couch one last time as I came and my hands sprang up to land on Shannen's head, not giving her any chance to move away as I started spurting my cum down her throat. It was an involuntary response, not that that was going to be of much use if it turned out that Shannen was by nature a spitter, and not a swallower. The first jet was followed by a second and a third and then I lost count as the tension built up over eight long months of going without, not to mention the strain of the last hour or so, started to dissipate little by little, almost as if being carried away by each squirt of my cum. Given just how stressed out I had become recently, I must have cum buckets. But Shannen was a real trooper and she stayed with me without complaint even after my hands had fallen back to my side and I had resettled in my seat. She kept on licking and sucking and jerking me for long minutes until finally, with a soft pop, she let my penis drop from her mouth, reaching up with her left hand to dab at the corner of her mouth while continuing to stroke me with her right. We sat there looking at each other while my hammering heart began to slow down, and then for no apparent reason I started to laugh.

"Whew!"

Smiling up at me, Shannen waited until I had wound down a bit before saying "Well someone's happy. Guess you liked that, huh?"

"Hell yes. That was friggin' amazing. Thank you."

"It seemed to be the least I could do, but you're welcome anyway."

We remained like that for a couple of minutes more, neither one of us in any apparent hurry to get up and get back to work. As time passed I noticed Shannen looking at me curiously. Well, not exactly looking at me. More like she was looking at my crotch.

"What's the matter?"

"Um. Shouldn't this have gone down by now?"

That's when I first realized that my erection was not in the least bit reduced by my recent orgasm.

"Um, yeah. I think so. I mean yeah, we're done after all. Sexual activity has concluded."

"Then why hasn't it, you know... shriveled?"

"I don't know." And I didn't know. As I understood it the drug would last long enough to see me through the act, then, once sex had completed, the erection would go down as normal. At least that's how I thought it should work. Unless...

"Oh."

"Oh? Oh! What the hell does 'Oh' mean?"

"Remember how I told you how I took the pill at lunchtime?"

"Yeah? So what? That was, what? Two hours ago?"

"About. Did I happen to mention that I took the 20mg dosage?"

"So? What does that mean?"

"That's the strongest dosage they make. I was supposed to start with the 2mg or maybe the 5mg dosage to see how it affected me before moving up to a stronger dosage."

"Wait. You're saying that you took a pill ten times stronger than the dose you should have taken?"

"Yes."

Okay, that one came out as something like a squeak, I'll give you that. But I was more than a little concerned that Shannen was going to lose it again, and she really does have some tiny anger issues. Little ones. Nothing to be alarmed by, unless of course you happen to be in her immediate vicinity. Say a one block radius.

But she didn't look like she was angry. She looked more... incredulous than anything else. After a few seconds of stunned silence she shook her head and looked up at me.

"Boy when you do something stupid, you really put your heart into it. I think this is the dumbest thing I've heard anyone do in a long, long time. Do you have any children? Because if you don't I think this could qualify you for a Darwin award. Assuming you don't survive that is."

That got a frown out of me. It wasn't the brightest idea I'd ever had, admittedly, but surely there were other people in the world doing stupider things. I mean, come on, it's not like I was playing Russian roulette with a functioning landmine. Now that would be stupid.

However, once again Shannen showed that she would say it like it is then move on. I admire that kind of honesty in a person. I just wish it wasn't being directed at me.

"All right, you took the strongest pill they make. So now what? Will it ever go down? Do we need to get you to a doctor?"

I had to struggle to remember some of the things the doctor told me. It probably would have helped if I had paid more attention to him when he was talking, but I didn't, so there was no sense kicking myself over that now. I did remember one thing though, and it gave me some hope that this problem would eventually go away.

"No I don't think I need to see the doctor yet. I remember him telling me that erections lasting longer than four hours were unusual, but they did happen sometimes, and that if I found myself still hard I shouldn't worry, just give it time to go down. And to call him if it didn't go down after four hours. So I think I should wait and follow his advice."

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers