Plantaion Days 1: Missy Anne

Story Info
Missy Anne gets wild with field hands.
1.9k words
4.28
195.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

Missy Anne's husband, was away on yet more business, and she had a whole weekend to herself.

She got up in the morning, and after bathing, she decided to wear her red satin Basque, and stockings, which had been imported from Paris, France. On top of this she wore her riding skirt and jacket.

She had decided to have a ride around the plantation, and see if something, or somebody would catch her eye. She often fucked the slaves, but today, she decided to just move around, and see who caught her eye.

Her horse was brought around to the front of the house, where she mounted it, and slowly moved off.

She had been riding for about ten minutes, when she spotted some movement, in the large shed that was used for storing cotton.

As Missy Anne got closer to the shed she saw that there were several field hands inside.

She got down from the horse, and went in. Inside she saw that there were five men stacking bales of cotton. Of the five she saw that one was young, a boy of about eighteen.

Missy Anne liked to get them young. She liked to teach them what she liked for them to do to her. She asked them what they were doing, and an older one named Roy, told her they had been ordered by the foreman, to stack the bale's farther back, so as to create more room.

Missy Anne could smell the strong musk, of the niggers sweat. It always turned her on.

She could smell their cocks, and if she had been wearing knickers, they would be wet by now.

She told them, to never mind her, and get on with their work. As they worked, Missy Anne sat on a bale of cotton, and watched. She saw that their dungarees, were bathed in sweat, as it was warm in the shed. She knew that they were naked underneath, and she watched them, as they moved about. She was watching to see if their cocks showed through the front of their trousers, or if they wobbled about as they worked.

One of the field hands went to the door of the shed, and pulled the straps of his dungarees over his shoulders, and let them drop to the ground, before letting a stream of piss pour onto the ground. Missy Anne watched every drop flow, and carefully scrutinized his cock as it stuck out from his hand. After the man pulled his trousers back up, he walked back into the shed, passing Missy Anne. As he passed, she could smell him, and he could also smell her. To the field hand she smelt sweet, but he could also smell a faint whiff of pussy, underneath the floral smell.

As he realised he was smelling the missy's pussy, he began to get hard.

Missy Anne noticed the man getting hard, she watched in fascination, as his cock seemed to grow and grow, beneath the harsh denim material.

She felt herself get even wetter, and didn't realise, that by now all the men were getting a scent of her pussy.

She slowly began to notice, that the men were all staring at her. And that they all had a lump in their trousers.

What are y'all, staring at? , Missy Anne asked.

We's lookin' at yo' Missy, said Roy, we heard that you sometimes take a house slave for the night, why don't you evah' tek a feel han'.

Who told you shameless lies like that, said Missy Anne, ill whup them till they bleed, for lying like that? It's common knowledge among the slaves, said Roy. We heard yo’ like big black cock, he dropped his rake, and walked towards her.

Missy Anne was a little alarmed, they were all walking towards her now.

Roy dropped his dungarees, and Missy Anne couldn't help looking. He had an enormous cock, it hung down about 8 inches, and was 2 inches thick. She wondered what it would look like hard. Roy turned to the others, and said, show her what the field hands are made of boys, and they all dropped their trousers.

Missy Anne looked along the line. Roy was first, he had his cock in his hands, and was working it up. It was starting to get hard, and was growing, it was now about 11 inches long, with a girth of 3 inches. Next in line was the eighteen-year old called Rudy, his cock was unusually thin, it was an inch thick, but was about nine inches long. Next was Abe.

He was a good fifty years old, but he had a sturdy, thick prick. It was about ten inches long, and two and some half inches thick, it was also rock hard. Next came Po. He had a good cock, at nine inches long, by two inches thick. His also looked rigid. And last in line was Shine. Shine was 37 years old, and was always seen as a little backward.

But Missy Anne, just stared at Shines cock. It was only eight inches long. But it was the thickness, that fascinated Missy Anne. Shines cock was nearly three and a half inches thick, and as he rubbed it, it seemed to be getting even thicker.

As Roy seemed to be the spokesman, he asked Missy Anne, if she had as good quality pricks in the big house. Missy Anne just sat, and squeezed her thighs together, as she could feel some fluid running down her thigh.

She said that they should pull up their trousers. Aint we good enough for you then, said Roy.

You smell, said Missy Anne. So do you, said Roy, as he stepped closer to her.

He pulled up her skirt, as he pushed her onto her back on top of the cotton bale.

He forced her thighs apart, and shoved his hand between them, forcing his fingers into her dripping cunt.

He pulled his hand away, and held it up. The others could see the wetness glisten on it. He held his hand out farther, and the others had a smell of it.

I see your’e turned on by us, said Roy.

You better let me up, or you'll be sorry, said Missy Anne.

If you leave this place without trying some field cock, you'll be sorry, said Roy.

Holding her thighs wider apart, he told Shine to put his cock in her.

Anne watched Shine approach her. He had his enormously thick cock in his hand, and as he held it, it looked to be throbbing in his hand.

Don't do this, Missy Anne said to Shine, but Roy nodded, and Shine shoved the head of his cock, between Anne's pussy lips.

Missy Anne felt the big knob thrust into her cunt. She could feel her pussy widen, and was amazed to find that she got even wetter, to accommodate it.

As Shine slowly moved the thick prick in and out of her, she felt Roy relax the pressure on her, but instead of getting up, she reached over, and took Roy's cock, in her hand.

It was now at it's hardest, and was eleven inches long, and two and a half inches thick.

She could smell the musk, as she pulled the cock towards her mouth. She put a hand over his balls, and as her hungry lips closed over the knob, she heard the squelching noises from her pussy, as Shine drove into her again.

As she sucked on Roy, he was loosening her jacket, and undoing her skirt.

A great grunt came from Shine, and Missy Anne could feel him thrusting deeper and faster, and as she began to enjoy it, he shuddered, and his hot come spurted in torrents into her pussy.

Roy pulled her to her feet, and dragged the jacket off, before pulling her skirt down, leaving her standing there, in just the red Basque and stockings.

The men all stared, it was the first time they had seen a naked white woman. As they looked, they could see her boobs sticking out covered in red satin, and then the small waist which was restrained under the tight Basque. Their eyes then fell to the dark patch of hair between her legs.

Shines thick come, was running down the inside of her white thighs, onto the tops of her stockings.

Roy lay down on the bale, and motioned for Missy Anne to get on top of him. She got astride him, with a leg at each side, and grasping his hot cock in her hand, she began to stuff it into her cunt.

She closed her eyes, and began to ride up and down on him. As she rode him, she felt his enormous cock drive deep into her. It was enough to keep her in a permanent state of passionate lust.

Missy Anne didn't know that young Rudy, had moved up behind her.

She first realised he was there, when he started to rub the inside of her thighs, to get his fingers wet, and then rubbed his fingers on her ass-hole, making it wet too.

She braced herself, and prepared to take his cock in her ass. And it easily slipped into her anus, to rub against Roy's big black cock, through the membrane between cunt and ass.

She started screaming in ecstasy, as she was filled by Roy's huge cock in her pussy, and Rudy's thin long cock pumping into her ass-hole.

As one cock went in, the other was withdrawn, and so she was filled in one hole, as the other withdrew.

Po came closer to the action, and Anne noticed him standing to the side. She reached out, and took his cock in her hand.

She began to wank the nine hard inches, and as she leant towards it to suck, she felt Rudys thin cock spurt his seed deep into her ass.

Po asked if he could relieve Rudy, and when Anne said OK, he moved behind her, and she felt his cock easily slip into her come soaked arse hole. Now she felt filled up.

There was Roy shafting her with his eleven inches, and she had Po's nine inches pumping into her hot ass-hole.

Abe moved over next, and he shoved his big cock into her mouth, Missy Anne sucked hungrily on it. Roy let out a holler, as his cum spurted warmly into Missy Anne's womb.

She shuddered, and nearly bit Abe's cock off, as she came too.

Roy got away from under her, and Missy Anne concentrated on sucking Abe, and bucking wildly against Po's thrashing into her ass.

Po pulled away from her, and she watched as his spunk spurted onto her tits, and Basque.

Abe turned her over, and she was looking down, as he stuffed his big ebony dick into her wet hole. She felt it, as it moved inside her, opening her up as it travelled ever deeper.

She was by now past caring, and was yelling for him to make her come again, and he duly obliged, as he battered his balls against her ass, in an effort to get deeper into her.

Missy Anne came in a near faint, just as Abe withdrew his cock from her pussy, and he lost no impetus, as he quickly replaced it in her mouth.

Missy Anne put both hands around it, and wanked at it as she sucked, and this was enough to make him yell as he pulled out of her lips, and shot his hot creamy come over her lips, nose, and eyes.

Missy Anne dressed quickly, and told the boys to get back to work. But she told them that they’d better not finish their work today, as she wanted to cum with them again tomorrow.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers