Plantation 1815

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

The dim rays of light coming through the wood slats shocked him out of his erotic thoughts. "Time to die", he thought but when the shack door opened and he saw the young women holding a dim lantern his dread turned to lust.

"Lil' Miss's come back to see ol' Jim again?"

Both girls froze in the doorway, looking beyond the light at the dark shape of wide awake Slave Jim.

*****

Betty hesitated, Rachel didn't, answering Jim's query quickly.

"Come back to talk and assure you."

"Don't know assure," he responded back.

Rachel walked boldly forward with the lantern high and stood right before Jim. The light reflected off his glistening body and her breath caught in her throat, seeing his member half erect.

"Came to tell you not to worry, this is our little secret."

"No tell the Mas'er?"

"No, you're safe," Betty said coming up alongside of Rachel.

She couldn't help but glance, and then linger on the large shaft. Seeing it in the light now was something else entirely. Large veins ran along the shaft as it arched in a long curve away from his body. The foreskin was partially pulled back off his head and white crusty ejaculate was still there.

"Were you awake when we we're here before?" Rachel asked.

"Can't lie to you miss, I were."

"I see. You enjoyed what I did?" Rachel asked.

The embarrassed look on Jim's face told her everything. She just smiled and moved closer to him after placing the lantern on a nail.

"You sure surprised us."

"Beg pardon miss. I was try'n not to, couldn't stop," Jim said.

"Must have felt really good then. My first time trying it," Rachel smiled.

"Ma'm."

"You won't tell? Will ya, Jim?" Betty asked.

"O no, Miss Betty, no no," Jim replied.

"Good, just our little secret."

"Yessum."

"We should hide the evidence, clean him," Rachel said to Betty.

"How?"

"How else?" Rachel smiled... "Maybe you should try this time."

Just the thought caused a jolt in Betty's sex. Thinking about placing her mouth over Jim's large penis excited her, raising her heart beat and hardening specific parts.

"I couldn't," Betty said.

"If you don't I will?" Rachel responded.

*****

Jim's shaft stayed horizontal, he had a difficult time comprehending what these white girls were thinking. The talk of cleaning him was keeping his large cock surging with blood and maintaining the half erection he had. If he wasn't mistake they were discussing which one was going to suck him again. The very thought was exciting and impossible.

"I guess I can try... but what if he... you know?"

"Just get out of the way, I guess. He's awake now, he's not acting asleep, and he could tell you beforehand."

This caused Miss Betty to look up into his eyes. He met her look, admired her beauty, her big blue eyes red lips and flawless white skin.

"Will you, Jim? Warn me if you're going to climax again?"

Slave Jim's half erect cock lurched and continued to rise.

*****

"Yessum, Miss Betty, I will."

Betty took another look at Rachel who motioned her forward. Betty watched the large shaft rise, bouncing on its own. The veins were now more defined, the head showing more as the shaft lengthened and the skin crawled back over the protruding large smooth head. She felt the moist secretions between her legs and the press of her clitoris on her folds as she stared at the massive throbbing penis before her. Slowly reaching out she put one hand around the middle of his shaft and began to pull back the remaining skin off his head. With the other she worked on removing the larger crusty after effects of his previous climax. She heard Jim moan, she knew any man would like what she was doing, why would Slave Jim be any different?

Leaning over she opened her mouth, keeping both hands on his shaft and enveloped his head with her lips. The salty dried semen quickly dissolved in her mouth, as her tongue worked around the hot smooth flesh to clean it fully. She didn't suck. She hadn't been instructed like Rachel had. Instead she worked her tongue until taking him out of her mouth to inspect her work.

"There, all clean and shiny."

"Nice work. Can I try again?" Rachel asked, wanting Betty to move.

*****

Jim was positive he was already dead and this was heaven and he couldn't remember master lynching him. The hot wet mouth of Miss Betty was amazing, different than Miss Rachel but still exquisite without the sucking that had caused him to cum before. He was fully hard again, feeling the blood pulsing in his shaft and straining against the flesh of his rod. He felt her hot tongue running up and over his head, down around the sides and finally even press into his slit for any remaining trace of evidence. Then she had withdrawn and left his cock chilling in the air.

*****

Betty smiled and moved over for Rachel who reached forward and took hold of the ridged mammoth. Her left hand cupped his heavy hanging testicles and rolled them in her hand. Jim moaned again. Rachel was following the detailed instructions she had received from her cousin Mildred. While she played with his balls she stroked the skin along his shaft with her other hand, letting the foreskin roll up and then over his clean head. All she needed now was to add her mouth and suck. Apparently, Mildred was able to induce an orgasm from men with this technique. Rachel had already achieved the result without even trying.

Taking Jim's cock in her mouth she eased down on it before sucking. Deeper in her mouth than last time she closed her lips tight and sucked. This time Jim didn't explode but he certainly did moan. Rachel continued to suck and stoke. The wideness of his member quickly began to hurt her mouth and she had to stop sucking for a few seconds before starting again. That's when Jim spoke up.

"Oh lordie, Miss Rachel... I'ma real close."

*****

Jim was doing everything he could not to explode in her mouth again but the added stroking and playing with his nuts was too much for the big man to take. He didn't know what she was doing existed or where she had learned it. The combination of her hot little mouth sucking while she slowly stroked his shaft was phenomenal. He was ready to erupt again and decided he better tell her to avoid getting punished. As soon as he said he was close she stopped instantly and took him out of her mouth. He figured she expected his cum to fly but he wasn't that close and now that she had stopped he eased down as his cock throbbed and cooled in the night air.

"Not that close. Well, I think I've got the hang of it," Miss Rachel said.

Jim knew she did, still not believing any of this was real.

"Do you want to try again, Betty?"

Just as she asked Miss Betty that question the door to the sweathouse opened.

*****

Betty and Rachel spun around in fright, hearing the door. Betty recognized all three slaves. One of them was carrying water another some food. It looked like they had come to sneak some nourishment to their punished friend. On seeing the two blonde girls, the lantern and the hard cock of Jim they all froze, processing what was happening. Betty became nervous. They were blocking the way out. Rachel and she would have to push through the large men to get away. The look of understanding crossed the first, then the second and finally the third understood why the girls were in the shack and what they were doing to lucky Jim.

"I just came to apologize to Jim for getting him punished, we'll be going now," Betty said grabbing Rachel's hand.

Together they walked toward the three men, hoping and praying they would just step aside and let them leave.

None of them moved.

"Excuse me... did you hear me," Betty said, trying to maintain authority.

"We'a heard ya Miss Betty. We'sa think ya wanna stay," the first man said.

Betty knew they were in trouble.

"Wadda ya think, Jim?" he called over the small females.

"Yes indeedy, I'ma sure they do." Jim answered.

Suddenly Betty broke in a run directly toward the door but the first man easily grabbed her, twisting her around and picking her up with his arms wrapped around her tiny waste. He carried her further into the shack and dropped her back on her feet. She cowered away against the wall next to Jim, fear and desperation in her eyes.

Rachel stood there alone looking at the last two men by the door and made a decision. The decision actually got her a little hot and horny. She's wanted to try a black man, and now that she had seen Jim's cock she really wanted to try it. Fighting would be useless anyway and much more painful. Going along with it and pleasing the men would not only be enjoyable but may save her life. No one knew they were out here. The slaves could easily rape and kill them, then dispose of the bodies in the swamp. She hoped she could avoid that.

"Now let's all keep our heads. Betty, I think we can accommodate these nice men, don't you?"

Betty's look of fear turned to confusion and finally understanding. The slaves all smiled, looking at the women and chuckling to themselves. Rachel quickly walked to Betty and explained what she was thinking.

"We might survive if we go along with it. Besides, isn't that was we were thinking of doing?"

"It was only our foolish imaginations and misguided lusts. We weren't really going to," Betty said, the fear back in her eyes.

"I was. I was going to with Jim, tonight," Rachel said.

Betty's eyes went wide but she kept silent.

"Look it's going to happen regardless, the easy way or hard way."

Betty knew she spoke the truth. Ben, the man that had picked her up did it with such ease, his strength was immense. She concluded Rachel was right; there was no way out of this. Something switched in her mind, turned her off emotionally and she focused on the lust side of herself. All the time she had spent daydreaming of Jim's body, what he might look like naked, what he would have in length and girth came back to her mind. She remembered how hot it got her, how she would play with herself and imagine big Jim inside her body. How she would bring herself to climax in her bed at night with thoughts of Jim making love to her. Here was her chance.

Rachel saw the look on Betty's face change, relax and actually smirk. She turned to the men getting their attention quickly.

"We've decided to have relations with all of you. No need to be rough, we will be most willing," she said, pulling her night shirt over her shoulders and breasts, letting it fall to the dirty ground.

*****

Jim and the rest of the slave's mouths dropped. There Miss Rachel was standing in all her young glory. Naked as the day she was born. Her tight body, large breasts, shapely legs and buttocks exposed to their view. None of them had ever expected to see something so glorious in their lives, especially not willingly. The free men were too shocked to move and Jim couldn't if he wanted to. They all stood staring at her and blown away. When Miss Betty followed after her and was naked as well they all thought they had died and were being rewarded in heaven with two blonde gorgeous white women.

"Good lordee! Get o' here and untie me," Jim spoke up.

This got the others moving and Ben hustled over and began to work on the ropes.

*****

Rachel motioned for the other two to come closer, which they did with haste, reaching out and groping her large breasts.

"Now, now, you boys are sure eager, there's plenty to go around," Rachel said as they grabbed at her body, twisting her hardening nipples and grabbing her ass.

Ben finally managed to free Jim and they both quickly approached Betty and began to touch her as well. She let them fondle her for a few seconds before dropping to her knees and taking hold of Jim's large and hard member. She used her night shirt for padding and began stroking, like she had seen Rachel and then put him in her mouth. She felt Ben's hands all over her, pinching her nipples and running his rough and calloused hands up and down her sex and anus, spreading her open.

-

Rachel hand managed to get her two men naked and was very pleased with the results. Jim wasn't just a fluke, both of these boys had large and wide penises as well, already hard and firm from fondling her. She went to work on the first one, grabbing hold of it and sticking the wide head in her mouth. The slave yelled out in surprise, quickly pulling away from her mouth.

"I'm not going to bite you, silly. It's okay; it will feel good I promise."

It took him only a moment to approach her again; offering his hard cock, which she gladly took and began to suck. The reaction from the man was sudden; he grunted, moaned and began to cum seconds later. A rush of hot semen rushed into Rachel's mouth, gagging her as before. She pulled him out and let him cum on her naked body, loving the hot semen spurting all over her breasts until he was done. He backed away, stunned and going soft. His semen dripped off Rachel down onto her night dress. She turned to the next one, who was wide eyed and speechless.

-

Ben's large cock pressed against Betty's cheek, he apparently wanted a turn at what she was doing to Jim. She took Jim's out of her mouth and replaced it with Ben's. He wasn't as big, making her able to take him deeper and stroke as well. A guttural sound came from his mouth and he pulled away from her, grabbing his cock to try and not cum but it was too late. A surge of semen escaped, arched into the air and fell onto Betty's small round breasts. The reaction her body responded with was a big surprise to her. She felt a rush of pleasure as the hot load splattered on her bare breasts, causing her nipples to fully harden and her sex to gush with fresh secretions. His load, as well, dripped off her body down to the night dress.

*****

Slave Ben, once he realized he wasn't going to stop his load from leaving began to stroke himself, shooting his impressive load all over the little white girl, who seemed to bask in the shower. The pleasure was staggering, the excitement of what he was doing unreal. His large cock sprayed and sprayed its load down onto the white Miss Betty as he jerked it hard.

*****

Rachel had her next man in hand and mouth, treating him to the same care she had given the first. She was surprised when he didn't ejaculate as quickly, she actually had to add the stroking and sucking at the same time and still he lasted. When she finally remembered her breasts and what her cousin had said she could do with them was what took the man over the limit. She laid his wide shaft between her breasts, pressed them together and with her saliva as lube began to tit fuck him. Seconds later he sprayed his load under her chin and all over her large breasts.

-

All four men had already ejaculated, including Jim earlier. It only took less than ten minutes to accomplish this. Both women were wet, glistening and covered in the loads of the men, quivering with lust and anticipation. Big Jim was the only one still hard, especially since Betty was working on his tool again with her pretty little mouth and stroking evenly up and down his long shaft.

"Don't bring him to climax!" Rachel called from a few feet away.

Betty, taking Jim out of her mouth, turned to Rachel, "Why not?"

"'Cause I want to try him inside me," Rachel answered.

Betty felt the large shaft of Jim's lurch in her hand when Rachel spoke these words. She heard several chuckles from the slaves. She turned back and looked up at Jim's face. He was smiling and she could see the pure lust and desire on his face.

"Ol' Jim's happy to oblige I'm sure," Betty said getting to her feet.

-

Rachel did the exact opposite and fell on her back onto her night dress. She spread her legs, fingered her wet lips and looked up at Jim. He was already on his way over to her. He knelt down, took hold of his dick and moved toward her. She reached forward, leaning up and placing her hand on him to slow him down.

"Now go easy, Slave Jim, I've never had some'in so big before, real slow now," Rachel said.

*****

The other slaves gathered around, fondling their hanging members, to watch big Jim take it to this voluptuous white woman. Her large breasts were perfectly round and firm as she laid on her back, still wet from the two loads she had caught with them. They were beginning to find new life in their large cocks from the anticipation of Jim's penetration and just the pure excitement and visual of the moment. They allowed Miss Betty to see, moving over so the tiny woman could get a better look.

-

Jim held his extensive cock with one hand, his heart beating rapidly in his chest as she looked down at this gorgeous white woman that was willingly giving herself to him. Her pink and flushed sex looked so inviting and he knew it would be tight and hot. When she removed her hand from his stomach he moved slightly forward, positioning his head just beyond her waiting tunnel.

He was oozing plentifully and Miss Rachel was shimmering in the lantern light, foretelling of her wetness. Slowly he eased forward, letting his wide head fold back the pink lips. Miss Rachel moaned, closing her eyes as half of his wide head disappeared into the pretty pink sizzling tunnel. The heat was impressive but the tightness more so. Before his head was all the way in, Miss Rachel's eyes flew open and remained wide.

*****

The extensive head of Slave Jim's stretched Rachel more than anything previous, probably by double. She quickly realized she might not be able to take him. The strain was mixed with pleasure and she didn't immediately scream or tell him to stop. He was going very slowly and that was what she had asked for. She bit her lip as more entered her, her breathing coming rapidly now with her heart pounding. He was huge. The stress on the entrance was severe, sending her muscles into spasms. Another inch slid in and she screamed, grabbing her nightdress under her and straining against the pressure the large cock was making. It wasn't exactly painful, nothing had ripped or torn but it felt so full and uncomfortable to have something so wide trying to enter her.

-

Betty stood naked, next to Slave Ben and watched with awe as the huge penis of old Jim entered her friend. It looked much too wide and way too long to fit inside her. She could see the strain in her pink lips and on Rachel's face. A couple more inches entered and Rachel screamed.

*****

Jim stopped; more than half of his cock was still outside Miss Rachel's body. Her scream had halted his progress. Slave Lydia had screamed when he first had her, Master Harrison had been watching, smiling to himself as Jim deflowered her. Which was odd. Usually Mr. Harrison has them first but Jim figured he didn't find Lydia to his liking. Slave Lydia was a virgin, she was frightened but Jim was obeying Master Harrison and continued while Master watched until the end.

The scream from Miss Rachel was different; she was no virgin and much wetter than Slave Lydia had been. He looked down at the panting young woman; saw the strain on her face, the heaving breasts rising up and down quickly. He had no feelings for the white woman, no real care how she felt or what his extensive tool was doing to her. He really didn't know why the scream had stopped him. It wasn't like he was going to stop now, even if she wanted him to.

*****

Betty feared for Rachel's safety, worried the large man was going to rip her in two. She wanted to put a stop to it; she wanted to get out and away from them before something bad happened. They had all ejaculated; they should be content with that and let the two young women go. Except when Betty looked around all the slaves had erections again, and two of them were looking at her.

"Does'um Miss Betty want some like Miss Rachel?" Ben asked, holding his cock in his left hand and shaking the long black snake at her.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers