Plantation 1815

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

Betty's fear rose again, looking at the large man holding his penis. It was equally wide but shorter than Slave Jim's, guaranteed to hurt. Another scream from Rachel interrupted before she could answer and Betty turned to see Slave Jim push more of his monster cock into Rachel's shaking body.

"No more... Can't take more," Rachel was pleading.

The smile on Jim's face told Betty he wasn't going to stop. When she felt hands grab her wrist, pulling her to the ground she knew she was next to receive the same treatment.

-

To Rachel it felt like Slave Jim's cock was in her chest cavity, she had never felt something so deep inside her before. She noticed also that his shaft widened the deeper it penetrated, stretching her to the limit. Her pleadings for him to stop went unheeded and another inch eased slowly into her, causing a hot pain deep within her body. She knew he wasn't going to stop, no... if anything he would go deeper and then increase his speed after pulling out of her some.

When his immense shaft began to retreat and leave her shuddering body the uncomfortable pressure and depth eased, replaced by pleasure that surprised her. His extensive shaft had opened and resized her far beyond any white man's cock before. She knew she would never be the same and doubted a white man would please her again. The stretch on her entrance didn't ease; her body clung to Jim's shaft like a vise, letting her feel his ridges and veins as he withdrew. It felt amazing. She was stunned, could she actually do this? Could she take all of him thrusting into her? Would her body actually adapt to the large black cock? She was tentatively hopeful as most of Jim slid out of her, leaving just his head.

-

Betty Harrison fought the arms holding her down, but it accomplished nothing. She was powerless against the strength of the slave. Ben knelt on the ground beneath her, grabbing her knees as she tried to keep her legs together.

"Please don't... I'll use my mouth again, just please don't put that in me," she begged.

"Me's a thinkin' you's gonna like it Miss Betty. Just like Miss Rachel, there," Ben said, slowly pulling her legs apart.

He was so strong; there was nothing she could do to stop him. Once he opened her legs he scooted forward, keeping them open with his body. His dirty hand found her moist sex, rubbing up and down her pink folds. The fear overcame what should have been pleasurable. Fear of his massive cock ripping her open. The men she's had didn't even compare to the girth and length of Salve Ben's penis. The lack of willingness wasn't helping either.

"See? Feel's good don't it?" Ben asked, sticking his index finger into her wet hole.

"No... you're too big for me, you'll hurt me."

"Miss Rachel, don't think so."

*****

Jim thrust forward driving his hard cock deep inside Miss Rachel again. The tightness and pleasure was perfect, wrapping his dick in a sheath of delight he hadn't felt before with the other slaves he was told to impregnate. She was tight but she was also wet, letting him glide smoothly. He felt her insides convulse and grab his shaft, increasing the pleasure. The image of her body below him was stunning. Her alabaster skin, her large breasts with erect nipples, flat stomach and blonde pubic hair were such a turn on he was already approaching his climax and he had only entered her twice. Reaching up he grabbed both of her breasts, pulled out again and rammed his cock home.

*****

Rachel was cumming, she couldn't believe what Slave Jim's cock was doing to her. The amount of frictions and depth was making her body convulse and climax within seconds of his second thrust. Her vision became blurry; sounds became distant as a wave of pleasure encapsulated her body. She had never felt like this before with any man, had never been taken like this, in the dirt and heat and filth. The excitement and thrill to be taken by a black man and to have it feel like it was beyond her expectations, far beyond. When Jim grabbed her breasts and slammed his entire length back into her she thought she might pass out from the pleasure of it. She didn't know the dilemma her friend was in or what was happening only a stride away. She couldn't fathom anything other than the bliss that was cascading over her.

-

Betty turned to look at Rachel after Ben's comment. What she saw surprised her. It was obvious that Rachel was in the grips of an incredible orgasm. Her back was arched off the ground, her nipples extremely taunt and erect. Even Rachel's eyes had rolled up from the intense pleasure that gripped her. Betty couldn't deny it. Rachel was cumming, and cumming hard from Slave Jim's large member in her body. Betty watched as Jim thrust himself forward, driving all of his length and width deep into Rachel a second, third and fourth time. Where was it all going? How was she doing that? Betty was amazed and her fear turned to curiosity and awe. When she felt the head of Ben's cock touch her sex she instantly turned her head to look up at him.

"Go slow, Slave Ben, just like Jim did, real slow like," Betty said, no longer fighting.

"Yessum, Miss... real slow," Ben said, pressing forward.

She felt his wide head spread her, the tightness present almost instantly. One of the other's still held her arms, holding her down and not letting her move as she wished. She wanted to touch herself, wanted to rub her clitoris.

"Please let my arms go, I won't fight, but I need my arms," she said as Ben's head broke through her tight opening.

She saw Ben nod, letting whoever had her know it was okay to let her go. As soon as she was free she found her clit with both hands and pressed hard, grinding down on the small nub. The pleasure mixed with the tightness and fullness that grew with each descending inch of Ben's wide tool. She could hear Rachel's gasps and cries of rapture next to her, hoping that the same pleasure would soon come to her. The harder she played with her clit the better and easier Ben entered her until she felt him pressing on her insides deeper than she thought possible. She had done it, taken all of him. She was too impressed and amazed to think about much else until he pulled out and rammed his cock back in twice as fast as before. This took her breath away and she gasped in surprise at the rapid assault.

*****

Jim couldn't hold it any longer; his balls ached for release, tight around his throbbing shaft. The climax that followed was equal to or greater than the previous, sending his body into convulsive fits of pleasure. His penis spewed his seed deep inside Rachel, continuing to gush and spurt until he felt it oozing out underneath his shaft to the ground. Her sex was still grabbing at his shaft and milking his balls for every drop of seed. When he pulled out, a huge gush of white semen poured out onto the dirty night dress and his penis was coved in her and his juices.

Staring down at her, he watched her chest continue to rise and fall in the aftermath of her climax. Standing, he found his legs weak and sore from kneeling and the climax. Before he was two steps away Lenny had fallen into position and prepared to enter the cum soaked tunnel of Miss Rachel.

*****

Rachel's eyes struggled to focus, her vagina was throbbing and she could feel the hot semen running out of her when Slave Jim withdrew his spent penis. Before she could see clearly she felt the new hard cock begin to enter her worn in hole, still full up Jim's seed. The new penis rushed into her, squishing out more semen but easily allowing the stiff wide shaft to enter fully. When she finally focused on the new man she didn't know his name nor could she recall having seen him before in her life before this night. He was smaller than Jim, both in body and penis and after Jim's mammoth she took this new slave easily. Never in a million years had she imagined herself doing this, one man after another, with the first's seed still fresh inside of her. It was reprehensible... and she loved it.

-

Betty Harrison was being fucked like never before. Apparently Slave Ben felt it prudent only to go slow in the beginning. Now, once he had managed to enter her fully, he was pounding away at Betty's sex with hard, deep thrusts that even made her small breasts roll up on her chest as firm as they were. She never knew she had room inside her body for something so huge and long. But just like Rachel she was taking all of this large black cock and enjoying it. Her sex was stretched tightly and the depth and fullness was unrivaled, causing Betty to spasm and shake from pleasure. His animalistic thrusts were like nothing she had encountered either, never had a man given it to her like this.

Her body was in a state of ecstasy, washing away any fear or thoughts of danger. She had even forgotten about Rachel, closing her eyes and enjoying the huge shaft pummeling her sex and coxing the ultimate pleasure within her body she had ever experienced.

*****

Ben had a smile on his face, looking down at Miss Betty's tight young body. He had her legs in his hands and with each forceful thrust he watched her small round breasts take the shock, roll up her body only to snap back into place quickly. Her nipples were tight, dark and erect from the movement only increasing his visual stimulation. This little white girl's sex was like nothing he had ever experienced before. It felt alive, moving on its own and grabbing his shaft as he pulled out before slamming it deep again. Her legs shook in his hands, her entire body seemed to vibrate and the expression on her face with her eyes closed, her mouth partially open was something he had never expected to see. The pleasure she was experiencing was evident, undeniable.

He turned his head to watch Jim finish with the bigger girl, watched the semen spurt out of her sex when Jim removed his spent cock. Ben smiled as Lenny took his place and slammed inside of Miss Rachel before she could catch her breath. Theo was waiting his turn, watching Ben pound away at Miss Betty's body. His dick was hard, oozing and ready to go as soon as Ben finished up.

It didn't take long; the white pussy was too good, too tight and too hot to last much longer. Just before he ejaculated he pulled out too far and his large cock flipped out of Betty, sending a huge rope of white semen over her stomach to land on her heaving breasts, before Ben managed to get it back in and finish cumming inside of her. He filled her sex full, convulsing and shooting deep inside the girl's body.

*****

Betty felt the hot splatter of semen hit her naked flesh, extending from her navel to her neck. The sensation was highly stimulating, surprising her and forcing her eyes open. She watched Slave Ben grab his spurting penis and force it back into her, making her gasp as he finished himself off as deep as he could go. His large penis lurched inside with each contraction, filling her womb with his seed. She could see Slave Theo standing next to her, ready to take Ben's place. His penis was huge, hard, vein covered and dying to be inside of her. She felt no fear, or anxiety, just the opposite she was ready for another one. She wanted to feel like that again. To feel full, stretched wide and pounded like before. Ben pulled out of her and struggled to his feet.

"Your turn Slave Theo, I want you too," Betty said, feeling Ben's semen ooze down over her butt.

"Yessum, Miss Betty, I'sa ready."

-

Rachel Sanderson was climaxing again; the new slave was giving her everything he had, over and over, sending her over the cliff into euphoric bliss once again. He breasts were being squeezed, pinched and groped to the point she knew they were going to be sore the next morning. The slave couldn't keep his hands off of them, using them for leverage while thrusting into her. The sensation only added to her pleasure. She watched the muscled slave, kneeling beneath her, work hard, his black skin glistening from the humidity and effort. The whites of his eyes showing starkly, staring down at her. Betty's body was alive with sensation, radiating from her full sex. She didn't want it to end, didn't want the pleasure to leave her body, reveling in the sensations as the shaft penetrated her deeply.

But just like Slave Jim, the new man didn't last very long either. His expression changed, his body tightened and his shaft enlarged, convulsing and spewing his seed into her body. He let out a animalistic roar, squeezed her breasts harder still and slammed as deep as he could, sending his load further into her.

When he was finished he pulled out and stood up to stand next to Jim. Rachel's heart was still racing, the pleasure still enveloping her but easing down now, to reveal soreness. She was going to ache after this for sure. Turning her head she saw Betty, on her back, her legs up and over her head, being slammed hard and fast by another slave she didn't know. As her body calmed she continued to watch and listen to Betty moan, and the slapping of the man's body on to hers. None of these slaves had held anything back. Rachel realized they had no feelings for either woman; they were purely animals and acting thusly, using the women to feed their lust.

The grunts and moans went on for another minute until he too climaxed inside Betty's body, leaving her dirty, her sex gushing with semen and breathing heavily. All four slaves backed away from the girls. Rachel sat up and crawled over to Betty who was still shaking from the aftermath of her climax. Rachel got her attention and Betty looked up into the faces of the slaves.

"See, we told you we'd be agreeable. Now if'in you let us go we'll keep this to ourselves. Maybe even come back another day," Rachel began, smiling.

"I promise not to tell Mr. Harrison," Betty added.

The two girls watched the four big black men look at each other and then back to them. All their large cocks were flaccid now after cumming twice. Both women were nervous. There were no guarantees the men would let them go and trust them not to say anything. The four men walked to the door of the shack and opened it, leaving. They shut the door behind them and Betty and Rachel could hear them talking quietly outside, deciding the girls fate.

*****

Slave Jim trusted the girls, none of the others did. They wanted to get rid of them and hide the bodies in the swamp. After much discussion and Jim convincing the others that killing the girls would end up getting them killed for sure he talked them out of it. To do so he had to promise the men the girls would return and do this again soon. Also if they did end up telling the master, Jim would have to take the fall, which would undoubtedly get him lynched. Before he agreed he went in alone to talk to Miss Betty and Rachel

He told Betty what he promised the others and how he made the deal to save their lives, not hiding anything from them.

"Wasya think?" he asked, watching the two young women look at each other.

The made a decision without speaking, just with looks.

"We'll return, as often as smarts allow, Slave Jim. It'd be prudent to wait 'till father's not here, but as you know that's quite often," Betty said.

"Yesum, I reck'in that be'd best."

*****

Betty and Rachel watched him leave. A few minutes later he returned with the others. The girls were trying to clean themselves up and replace their night dresses but they were too dirty from the floor and four loads of black semen to put back on. Both of them looked up, using the dresses to cover their naked bodies like modesty mattered again. All the slaves were still naked and thankfully still soft. Both the girls were sore and feeling the effects of the poundings they had received. Slave Jim took up the conversation and made them all agree to the terms. The girls promised to return for more sex the next time Master Harrison was off plantation and the slaves agreed to let them go and say nothing.

Slowly Betty and Rachel waked past the naked men, hoping they would keep their word. Once outside the shack, sore or not, they both ran toward the house as fast as they could. Before entering they realized, by looking at each other, they were filthy and needed to wash up and get rid of the soiled night dresses they both held.

"Follow me," Betty said, heading toward the lake in the south east corner of the plantation.

The moon was full so they were able to walk quite easily to the edge of the lake. Together they walked hand and hand down into the cool water. They washed each other off, washed out their vaginas and got all the mud and hay off their backs. Using their feet they pushed their soiled dresses into the bottom of the lake to hide them. Together they held each other in the moon light and talked about what they had just done. By the time they were ready to head back to the house they were both worked up and excited for Betty's father to go out of town again.

*****

Ben and the other two tied Jim back to the post in the sweathouse, after he ate the food they brought him. All of them were looking forward to the Master's next trip as well. They could hardly wait to have the white girls again.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers