Plantation Days Ch. 2

Story Info
Missy Anne meets the Slaves at the summerhouse.
2.4k words
4.38
127.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

Missy Anne had had a session with five slaves two weeks previously, she decided that as her husband was away, on yet another business trip, she would repay the session.

She told her foreman, that she wanted the five, to report to the summerhouse, as she wanted them, to do some work in it. When she reached the summerhouse, they were all sitting outside waiting for her.

There was Roy, who was 37 years old, and had the biggest cock, at 11 inches by 2 inches thick. Then there was Abe, who at fifty had a 10 inch cock, and was two and a half inches thick as well. Then came Po, who had a 9 inch cock, by 2 inches, and Shine, who had a seven inch cock, but it was three inches thick, all the way.

And then there was the boy Rudy, whose nine inch cock, was just over an inch thick, and was a perfect weapon for the ass.

Inside the parlour, Missy Anne told the slaves, that they would be staying the night, as there was a lot of work to do. Roy reached a hand out to touch her, but she quickly spun round, and smacked him, with her horsewhip.

There's no time for that, said Missy Anne, I want the garden fixed up, and the outside of the house, and fence, painted white. You've got today, and tomorrow to do it, and I want it done as quick as you all can. The men went out of the house, and started to get on with the work. Roy delegated, who would do what. They worked all day, and as evening was drawing in, Missy Anne stepped out of the house, to inspect the work done, and to see how much needed doing the next day.

She was pleasantly surprised, to see that the garden was finished, and also the house was painted. They only had the fence to paint in the morning.

She had food brought for them in a wagon, and it was set up, so as they could serve themselves, and eat in the kitchen.

There were no other slaves at the summerhouse, so she served herself her own food, in the dining room.

As they ate, the slaves discussed, whether they would get to fuck her again, and Roy said he reckoned, that was the real reason they were there.

After supper, the slaves sat on the porch, and started smoking and talking. Missy Anne came out onto the porch, and sat in a swinging chair that was tied to the roof.

It was a balmy evening, and she had a thin, although not see-through negligee on.

As she sat, with a sherry, the smoke from the slaves pipes drifted across to her.

They were smoking marijuana in the pipes, which they grew themselves, because niggers weren't allowed to drink alcohol.

The smell of it, was hitting Missy Anne, and she asked to have a smoke of someone's pipe.

After a few puffs, she could feel a warm relaxing feeling drift through her body, and she sipped another mouthful of sherry.

The men were speaking softly amongst themselves, and she got to her feet, and told them to stand in line.

Where y'all talking about me, she asked. No ma'am, said Roy. Where you talking about the cotton shed, she asked again. No ma'am, we wasn't.

She ordered them to drop their dungarees. When they had, and were standing there naked, she lifted her crop, and started to walk up and down the line.

The first one she stopped at was young Rudy. She placed the tip of the crop under his balls, and raised them up a little. Did you like fucking me in the ass, she asked him. Yes Missy, I sure did, he replied. She put her hand underneath his balls, and weighed the whole thing in it. Your balls are full again, she said. Maybe if your good, I'll empty them. Next she came to Shine. She put the crop under his thick cock, and lifted that as well. Taking it in her hand, a little shudder of pleasure went through her, as she imagined it filling her up. She squeezed it, and it suddenly started to stiffen in her hand.

You wont get to put that in my ass, she said to Shine. But I bet you'd like to put it in my li'l ole pussy now , wouldn't you.

Sure would Missy Anne, said Shine.

Next she came to Po, his nine inches were already hard, and she grabbed it, and squeezed.

Please Missy, he said it hurts.

You didn't think about that the last time when you hurt me, did you.

She next stood between Abe, and Roy, and took a big cock, in each hand. You both want some white meat, don't you, she asked as she felt these two stiffen in her hand as well.

Yes please Missy, they said together.

Missy Anne left them standing in line, and went back, to stand beside the swinging seat.

She told them to turn, and face her. And when they had, she started to slip the negligee off of her shoulders. When it fell to the floor, she was left standing in just a garter belt and stockings.

She sat on the swinging seat, and told Shine to come to her. When he stood in front of her, she reached forward, and took his cock in her hand.

She started to rub it up and down, and when it was rigid, she told him to kneel down in front of her. She slid forward on the seat, until her ass-cheeks were on the edge of the seat. Grabbing a handful of hair, she pulled his face forward, until his nose was touching her pussy lips. Lick me, she said hoarsely.

Shine's tongue slipped out, and started to run up and down her moist pussy lips. Anne looked down, and was surprised to see, that he had a very long thin tongue, exactly the opposite to his cock. She forced her crotch into his face, he took the hint, and snaked his tongue between her cunt-lips, and deep into her vagina.

Shine just knelt there, and putting his hands on the seat, on either side of her thighs, he just rocked her to and fro, and his tongue went in and out, as she rocked.

He felt her come, and as her love juices ran over his chin, he stood and put his fat thick cock into her wet pussy. Again, he just stood there, and pulled her to him, and then away a little bit, but not enough to come out.

As they fucked, he did it faster and faster, until he was ramming his full hard thick black cock in and out of her, as fast and as hard as he could.

She could feel the thickness of his cock, forcing her pussy wider, as it went in farther, with every stroke. It was really filling, and Missy Anne felt a wave of pleasure, every time it was in her, to the hilt.

Missy Anne was squealing in pleasure, she could squeal as much as she wanted, as they were miles from anywhere. He kept ramming in and out, until he came, just at the same time as Missy.

When Shine pulled out of her, still breathless she turned and knelt on the seat, and ordered Rudy to come to her next.

When he came near, she reached back between her legs, and took hold of his stiff long pole. She fed it into her wet pussy, and allowed him to fuck her for a few minutes.

She was already wide and wet from Shine. Rudy rode her for a few minutes, and then Missy Anne told him to put his long john in her ass.

He had gotten himself wet from her love juice, and easily slipped up her Anus. She felt the thin one enter her ass-hole, and enjoyed every inch of it's journey up her bum.

It was a very erotic feeling, having a prick in the ass, and it was one that Missy Anne enjoyed very much.

Rudy had his arms around the front of her body, and was fondling her tits, as he shagged her ass. He stroked them, and twiddled and tweaked her nipples, as he plowed into her.

Finally she came again, and this brought on a reaction from Rudy, which caused his spunk, to spurt deep in her ass, as he rammed the final few strokes in.

Rudy fell to his knees, in exhaustion, and Missy Anne collapsed for a while on the swing.

When she had recovered a little, she told the men that she must clean herself before she retired to the bedroom with Po Abe and Roy.

But Po grabbed her, laying her on her back on the porch, and started to piss, aiming his hot stream between the Missy's legs.

She yelled for him to stop, but as he was slowing down, she began to feel pleasure at the hot liquid hitting her clit, that she told him to carry on.

Unfortunately Po was finished, but the others stood at her feet with their cocks in their hands, and proceeded to spurt hot streams Golden Showers all over her Pussy and ass-hole. It was very erotic, and sensual, the feeling of the warm liquid pouring over her most private parts.

Missy Anne just lay on the porch cuming, and cuming.

When the slaves were finished, she got to her feet, and told them it was her turn. She made them all lie down on the porch, and she waited for a few moments, until she was ready, and then as she started to piss, and began to walk over the five men.

It was going everywhere, in their faces, over their cocks, and in some of their mouths.

When she had finished, she wiped her dripping pussy with her negligee, and told, the other three to come inside with her.

When they were inside, she led them upstairs to the bedroom.

All four were naked by now, and after Missy Anne had sat on the bed, she took Abe's cock in one hand, and Roy's, in the other.

She bent, and took Abe in her mouth, he still tasted faintly of piss, but she was now past caring and sucked hard, on his already erect weapon.

As she sucked, she was wanking Roy, and Po had knelt on the floor, with his head between her legs, to lick at her own tasty pussy.

She gradually fell onto her back, and while Po still sucked on her cunt, she changed cock's in her mouth, and began to suck at Roy, while holding Abe.

Po seemed very expert in cunnilingus, and his tongue, seemed to be playing a tune, on the inside of her pussy. He seemed to be able to know which part to suck or lick, when she felt like it. The sensations running through the whole of her body, were fantastic.

As Po sucked at her pussy, her hand was furiously rubbing up and down the shaft of Abe's big cock. It felt ever so thick in her small hands, but she rubbed it, and gripped it as hard and fast as she could.

Roy's cock was filling up her mouth at the same time, And she sucked him surprisingly gently, considering all the other action, that was going on with her body.

She could feel every vein in his thick cock, as it smoothly slid in and out of her mouth. She lay back, trying to concentrate on what she was doing with the three of them, while at the same time, trying to feel the sensation, of three big black cocks, pleasuring her.

Roy's cock began to throb in her mouth, and she let go of Abe, so that she could wrap her hands around Roy, to hold him in her mouth. She was soon rewarded, when she felt his hot creamy, thick spunk, slither down her throat, like an oyster.

He pulled away, and after Missy Anne had wiped her lips, with the back of her hands, she took Po's cock in her mouth, while Abe slipped between her thighs, and stuffed his big cock, into her cunt.

She was filled up with Abe, and happily sucked on Po, and Abe began a furious assault on her pussy.

Anne felt the big hard cock hit against her ribcage, as he drove into her. It was only half an inch smaller than Roy's, but it felt very big to her, as it moved sikily in and out. Po was pumping at her mouth, and she felt herself being turned onto her side.

When she was on her side, Abe lay facing her, and replaced his cock in her cunt, while Po got behind her, and spitting on his hand, he wet his knob.

Missy Anne knew what was coming, and braced herself for it. Po started to push against her ass-hole, and then she felt herself give way to him, as his cock smoothly entered her.

She started to bite Abe's shoulder, as the ecstasy of the two cocks filling her, reached her pleasure button.

They began slowly pumping in unison, as one drew out, the other went in. She had amazing sensations as they both reached a point where their cocks met inside of her. She felt another massive cum coming, and let out an almighty scream, as the jolt of pure sexual pleasure hit her, giving her a massive orgasm.

She squeezed her pussy and ass-cheeks together as tightly as she could, causing Po, to spurt his come deep in her ass.

Po was pulled aside, and Roy replaced him. She felt him enter, and she could also feel the difference in size, as his two extra inches longer, and extra inch thicker, stretched her ass, as wide as she thought it could ever possibly go.

Now she had the two biggest cocks filling her up, and she wanted them to finish her off.

They both started to drive their cocks into her alternately, but then as they felt themselves, and Missy Anne nearing their orgasms, they started to drive in, as hard as they could, at the same time.

There was all kinds of squealing, yelling and shouting, as the three of them came in unison. It seemed to Anne, that two hoses were pouring inside her, as they all came together. When they finally came to rest, no one could move, and they just lay where they were, and fell asleep.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers