Plantation Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

Toby could feel his climax building too, but his earlier ejaculation had taken the edge off his horniness, and he was able to hold back from another one. He was still glad, though, when she told him she was ready to cum and how to make it happen.

"Give it to me, Toby. Fuck me hard and fast and make me come!"

He had never been as happy to obey any orders as he was to obey those. Toby drove his cock into the woman under him as hard as he could, and as fast, and felt her thrusting back to meet the increased pace. He was on the verge of his climax too, and wanted to be sure it didn't happen until she was satisfied.

It didn't. "Oh! Oh! She cried out joyfully. Yes! Yes, like that," as she started cumming.

Mary Sue's arms and legs clutched the man who had brought her to that point, and she rammed her pussy against him, still matching the pace he was setting. The tips of her fingers raked his back, and she was glad she kept them well-trimmed. When she climaxed, she gave a subdued shout of ecstasy; all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy against him for a final time. After her orgasm, she totally relaxed, and Toby climaxed and ejaculated a few seconds later. They lay there, catching their breaths for half an hour, until his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. When she was rested enough to get up, Mary Sue dismissed her chattel, and told him to be ready to serve her again the next afternoon, which he did.

Sexually, that was the best day that Mary Sue had ever experienced, and the next day and the days following were all just as great. For the year ending on the morning they left for the annual swap meet, Toby serviced Mary Sue any way she wanted, and she never had any complaints. Sometimes she got on top and sometimes he did, and other times they experimented with a variety of different positions. Toby was a surprisingly quick learner, and really enjoyed the beauty and the aroma and the taste of the white woman's pussy, and had become skilled at eating her out. He loved fucking with her even more, and his cock was long and thick enough, and his stamina was great enough there was never a time she was not completely satisfied sexually.

Over a period of one year, his tongue and his cock brought her to hundreds of fabulous orgasms and, as she rode behind him, she started feeling a certain sadness that he would be leaving her, but she also felt it was her duty to the other wives of planters and the underground society they had developed. Not taking him back would be a serious breach of trust, and might even risk exposure of that society.

Everybody benefitted from the swap meets. Every year, Mary Sue and the other ladies got new "houseboys" to take care of their sexual needs, and they always exchanged them once a year, so none of the young slaves got to feeling too secure in their positions. Even the boys benefitted, because they had a lot more fun servicing the ladies in their boudoirs than they would have had picking cotton or working in other fields for 12 hours a day in the broiling sun. The husbands of those ladies didn't know about the boys and, since they always considered their wives to be too delicate and weak for sex, except when it was for the purpose of producing offspring, none of them ever found out.

It was the fault of the men that their ladies were forced to the subterfuges of keeping young black studs for their needs. The men kept themselves satisfied with the abundance of female slaves or with the whores in town and ignored their wives, unless they wanted to impregnate them. Without the "houseboys," Mary Sue and the other wives would be getting almost no sex except for what they were able to do with the crude wooden dildos they could buy, and that just wasn't enough. Some of the women formed liaisons with each other but, when Mary Sue tried it, the thrill wasn't there. Cindy Lou Dobson brought her to an orgasm with her expert tongue, followed by another with a dildo, and it had been better than nothing, but her preference for men kept her from trying it again.

The women always took precautions against becoming pregnant by their studs and, if and when the unwanted happened, there was an Indian medicine woman in town whose herbs and potions would eliminate the potential baby. If they were not absolutely certain the pregnancy was caused by their husbands, they terminated them as early as possible, not wanting to take any chances.

Yes, the secretive system of "houseboys" and the frequent swapping of the boys worked extremely well. It solved a problem the ladies would have had, and nobody wanted to change a good thing. As the horses pulled the carriage closer to the place where the swap meet was to be held that day, Mary Sue's mind ran over all the unwritten rules that kept the system viable. She also thought about what a fantastically great sex partner Toby had been for the last year. After that first time, when she had used her demanding voice and her riding crop to get what she wanted, their couplings had been absolute pleasure for both of them.

Every time he visited her in her boudoir, he brought her to a pair of orgasms, as well as cumming two or three times himself, and she hated to see such a great thing change. The next boy might be just as good, of course, but Mary Sue doubted that could even be possible. Toby was providing her with the best sex she had ever gotten or even fantasized about. She looked at the broad back in front of her, and suddenly her mind was made up. As a southern plantation wife, she didn't really like to go against custom, but her sexual needs, which suddenly became immediate and overwhelming, were paramount just then.

"Toby, I've changed my mind. Turn around as quickly as you can and take me back home. After you've put the horses and wagon away, clean yourself up and come to see me in my chambers," she told him.

The driver smiled, unseen by his owner, and started to do as she had said. He knew what would happen after they returned, and he was as eager as she. The distance back to the plantation was as long as it had been from it, but took much less time to travel.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Mary Sue and Toby had and will continue to have. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12