Play The Game, Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind whirling, John took deep steadying breaths. Rita had never been this sensitive. Running his hand down Lucinda's body, John moved his hips gently, pushing himself deeper into her. He let out his own guttural moan, feeling how perfect she was, how wet she was... just for him... He leaned over her, his chest against hers and kissed her neck, letting himself bite her gently, grazing his teeth on her pale throat slightly as he continues to push himself as deep as he possibly could go picking up a slow and steady rhythm, fucking her gently

John felt a tingle run down his back, getting a thrill from screwing someone who wasn't his wife... who felt better than his wife... This girl was... HAD been a virgin and she was better than Rita. Fuck Rita's fake lips and fake tits. John was ravishing a pretty little goth girl who had better breasts than her. He moved his hands up to her breasts and squeezed them gently, not feeling an implant when he went to fondle felt so good. He leant down to kiss her again, wanting to create more of that delicious friction between them; he pulled her up slightly so she could rub her nipples against his and kissed her desperately, sighing through his nose. He began to move his hips faster, his heart pounding and his body tingling from the feeling of his body pressed against hers. She felt good, she was tight, and he looked down at her face to make sure he wasn't hurting her but her face was a picture of ecstasy, her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging open slightly, she was biting on her finger to keep herself from instantly cumming again. He removed her finger from her mouth and leaned in to kiss her again, the feeling of an impending orgasm beginning to build in his groin. The feeling of her fingernails across his back sent shivers across his spine so he returned the favour by gently dragging his finger nails over her ribs. Wrapping his arm around her back he buried his face in her shoulder as he felt his orgasm rising. Wanting to climax simultaneously with Lucinda he tried to focus his mind on her pleasure, thrusting deeply into her, making them both jolt and the bed move beneath them. Letting out gruff rhythmic noises with each thrust his hair fell over his and Lucinda's faces as he kissed her, he felt their bodies moving as one, Lucinda's breathing picking up again.

Feeling herself close to orgasm again, Lucinda let out a little desperate noise into his mouth as he kissed her.

"I'm gonna cum..." John murmurs gruffly as he held Lucinda tightly "I'm gonna cum...!"

Feeling him go ever deeper Lucinda suddenly felt herself hit with the biggest orgasm she had ever had, her whole body arching and tensing up, stars popping in front of her eyes, the only thing she could think of was the explosion of her epic climax rushing through her body. Letting out a harsh guttural cry into his neck, her breathing coming in heavy gasps, she looked up at John as she felt him bury himself deeper, harder and faster, pushing her orgasm to greater heights, her vision dimming in ecstasy and a guttural scream forcing its way out of her throat.

Hearing her cry out in pleasure was enough to push John over the edge. He felt his orgasm crash over him and he pounded into Lucinda as her pussy gripped him in her climax. His hips locked in place suddenly and his head leant backwards his teeth gritting as he came into Lucinda, a gruff noise escaping him as he orgasmed inside her hot wet pussy.

Lucinda let out another cry feeling his warm seed enter her body, his cock twitching inside her, making both of them freeze in pleasure, their bodies locked together and their breath catching in their throats.

An elated smile spread across Lucinda's face, her vision returning to her as her body relaxed underneath John as he leant down and kissed her deeply and tenderly, stroking her hair off her face, now moist with a vague sheen of sweat.

"You're fucking incredible..." He mumbled breathlessly, kissing her neck and looking into her eyes. "I'm glad I found you..." He planted another kiss on her neck. "...Wanna stay here tonight?" He watched her nod speechlessly, words unable to form in her brain and kissed her again, hearing a knock on the door. "That'll be our food..." Kissing her softly, he smiled and pulled out of her, making her gasp. "What do you say we eat... then... maybe go again?"

"Yes..." Lucinda sighed in bliss, running her hands down her tingling body and smiling "...we can really do it again?"

"And again... and again..." murmured John kissing her and pulling on his patch jeans with a smile "that was amazing Lucinda..."

"Call me Luce" smiled Lucinda as she watched him walk to the door topless to accept the MacDonald's bag from the steward, tipping him with a ten pound note

"Luce it is." Agreed John with a smile as he lay back down beside her and opened the brown paper bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John woke slowly the next morning to the sound of his phone buzzing in his discarded jeans that had somehow ended up on the floor; he made a tired noise and felt someone curl against him, wrapping their arms tightly around him. As he opened his eyes and looked beside him he saw Lucinda curled against him, a happy smile playing across her lips in her sleep. 'I wonder if she's dreaming about me.' John thought, smiling to himself. Hearing his phone cut out he turned towards her slightly and stroked Lucinda's hair, breathing in her scent and letting out a small sigh. His phone started vibrating again and he rolled his eyes, realising that it was Rita and that he should probably answer it. Carefully pulling himself away from Lucinda, not wanting to wake her, he went and picked up his jeans from the floor, finding his phone. Looking at his wife's picture on the screen, he glanced between the image and the beautiful girl in his bed. He didn't know what had happened to him last night but he was suddenly reluctant to step out of the reality he had found himself in for the past few hours. Sighing, he walked into the living room area of the hotel room and picked up the phone.