Play The Pokies

Story Info
But take time to relax while doing so.
2.1k words
4.21
36.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers

I like playing at the casinos. You can spend an evening there and as long as you're not expecting to win big (or at all) and stick to your budget you can have fun. Drinks are reasonably priced (and sometimes free) and it's not really an expensive night out.

I'd been playing the pokies and was actually fifty bucks ahead for the night. I was just cruising around wondering whether to invest my new found fortune on another machine, have a drink or go home when I spotted this disgruntled looking young woman.

She was dressed for a night out and should have been enjoying herself, but she seemed to be just moping around. I decided it would be nice to chat her up and just spend some friendly time over a convivial drink.

"You look a little bored," I said, coming beside her. "How about I buy you a drink and you can sit and relax for a few moments."

"I'm married. Go away," she said, showing me her hand, with rings prominent.

"Well, yes, I actually noticed that," I told her. "It was just that I was about to have a drink and you looked a little lonely, just standing around, so I thought you might like to join me for five minutes.

It's just a drink. It's much too hard to seduce a lady surrounded by all these machines ringing and dinging so you're quite safe."

She actually looked at me that time, considering.

"And I suppose you have somewhere quiet you can take me?" the insinuation clear in her voice.

"Not really," I said.

I nodded towards one of the open bars.

"I thought a drink from the bar there and you can relax for a while in one of the armchairs they provide and talk for a while."

"Have you ever sat in one of those armchairs? Not the most comfortable of seats, I assure you."

I laughed. "That's because they're designed to get you back on your feet and out on the floor, feeding the machines. Not wasting your time drinking. Thirsty?"

Finally she nodded. "I have to admit I wouldn't mind a drink. But I can pay for my own."

"I'm ahead for the night," I told her. "I'm just spending the casino's money anyway. If not on a drink for you I'd probably put it back in one of the machines."

I escorted her over to the bar and we ordered our drinks and then sat down to drink and talk for a while.

"I'm Patrick, better known as Pat," I introduced myself.

"Janet, but I answer to Jan," came the reply.

"So Jan, why were you wandering around like a lost sheep looking for the sheepdog?" I asked. "I take it you're here with your husband?"

Jan nodded. "Yes. We only had a small stake each and I lost mine fairly quickly. Bob, however, won several hundred dollars and he's hoping to strike it even bigger. He'll probably go from machine to machine, winning little prizes here and there until it's all gone."

"That's the sort of thing the casinos count on," I pointed out. "They're not in the business of giving away money, after all. So tell me, what do you do? Do you have paid employment? I phrase it like that because some women get upset if they think you're hinting that being a fulltime housewife is not a job."

We settled down to general conversation over our drinks, eventually collecting a second drink and continuing our chat.

Although Jan seemed quite happy to just sit and chat I could sense an underlying irritation. She was not one hundred percent happy with her husband continuing to play the pokies and totally ignoring her.

I finally decided to broach the subject that was on my mind.

"You know, you're a very attractive woman, Jan. Would you object if I asked the staff to show us to a quiet room for half an hour so I can take off your clothes and make passionate love to you?"

Jan blinked. "What did you just say?"

Politely I started to repeat my little speech, but Jan interrupted.

"No, don't bother saying it again. I just wanted to see if you had the gall to. What on earth makes you think I'd do something like that? I've already told you I'm married."

"Well, I won't find out if you'd do something like that unless I ask, now will I?" I said reasonably. "Your husband is busy tied up blowing money through the pokies, so you need to do something to fill in the time."

"I just don't do that sort of thing," Jan protested, but I noticed that she didn't get up and walk away. Women, I have found, are rarely insulted by a man saying that they're attractive and fuckable.

"Why not?" I asked. "It's an interesting way to pass the time and you may learn something. Or teach me something new. I'm always willing to try something new."

"It's a silly request anyway," said Jan. "There's nowhere to go and I'm definitely not going up to one of the hotel rooms with you. Do you actually have one booked already?" she asked me, suspicious.

"Of course not," I said with a laugh. "How could I know I'd meet someone like you tonight. Watch and learn."

Glancing around, I spotted one of the casino's people wandering about. If you keep your eye out you can find them easily enough. If something goes wrong they want someone there at once. I lifted a finger and caught his eye.

"Excuse me," I said. "My friend here is feeling a little dizzy. Would you have a room close by where we could sit for half an hour out of the lights and noise?"

(They would have. It's bad publicity to have patrons dropping over in a faint. They're quite eager to shuffle them into a side room and let them faint there.)

"I'm sorry to hear that," he murmured. "If you care to come this way?"

He led me towards a side door, while I gently towed Jan along behind.

"What are you doing?" hissed Jan. "I didn't say I would."

"Just relax," I hissed back. "I'm not going to force you to do anything. But we'll be out of the noise and bright lights for a while."

The casino employee opened a door and showed us in.

"Just flick off the in use light when you leave," he told me, flicking it on as we entered. "I hope you're feeling better shortly, ma'am."

The noise of the casino faded right away when he closed the door. Good sound-proofing. And there was normal lighting. It was quite a nice little room and it had a couch, a couple of chairs and a TV.

Jan was looking a little stunned, glancing nervously back at the door. I strolled over to the couch and sat, not crowding her.

"If you think I'm going to stay here and let you take my clothes off, you're mad," Jan told me.

I just grinned at her.

"I assure you, I'm much too lazy to try to wrestle you into submission," I told her, "and I'd probably be hopeless at undoing all those sneaky little catches that women's clothes seem to come with.

Why don't you do it, instead, while I watch?"

Jan's jaw dropped at that suggestion.

"What do you think I am?" she squeaked at me. "I couldn't possibly."

"Of course you can," I assured her, "and if you think about it you'll find that the idea of doing it is exciting you. You're effectively taking of your clothes in front of a stranger so that he can use you to pleasure himself and you'll never see him again after this. It's something you've never done before and will probably never do again.

This is your sole chance to get yourself ravished by a stranger, and in a public place yet. People would never believe it happened."

Jan's face was flushed and she cast another look at the door. She didn't, however, turn and walk out and her nipples were showing prominently against her dress.

I waited, letting the tension rise, and it was getting to her. Suddenly she swallowed, reached up to the back of her neck and fiddled with her dress. The next moment it was sliding down her body, leaving her standing in a thong and a pair of high heel shoes.

She must have heard the hiss of appreciation I let out, and she was blushing fiercely as she hooked her thumbs over her thong and pushed it down.

She stood there, nude beauty in high heels, and I rose to my feet and stepped towards her. I slowly ran my hand over her breasts and then down, slowing slightly as I caressed her smoothly shaven mons, then slipping between her legs to capture her mound.

Stepping back I looked at her. Her nipples were already erect and she was breathing hard. I'd felt the heat coming from her pussy when I'd cupped her and she was hot and horny, whether she wanted to admit it or not.

Taking a breast in one hand I gently held it while caressing her nipple with my thumb.

"A question," I murmured. "Do you want me to make sweet gentle love to you or just bend you over the couch and ravish your pussy like it's never been ravished before."

While I'd been talking I'd been unzipping and letting the monster of its leash. I pressed her hand against me so she knew what was coming.

Jan's hand closed almost convulsively around me. She gasped and finally answered my question.

"Ravish me," she gasped. "Push me onto the couch and just take me, and take me hard."

I always try to oblige when a woman asks something of me. Tonight was no exception.

I took Jan and pushed her easily over the end of the couch, legs spread and bottom lifted. Roughly I pushed the head of my cock firmly against her slit.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes, now!" she gasped and I rammed into her, just driving home, forcing her to adapt to my entry rather than slowly adjust to a smoother entry.

Jan squealed, her bottom bouncing and wriggling from side to side as she adjusted her position, finding a more comfortable way to hold me. I waited a few moments while she wriggled. Reaching round I grasped her breasts and squeezed.

Jan promptly anticipated what was about to happen. She started squealing and then I was fucking her. I wasn't making gentle love, or firmly thrusting into her. I was fucking her, throwing my cock fiercely into her pussy, letting her know that she was mine for the taking and that I was taking.

Writhing and bucking and squealing, pussy being hammered and breasts being mauled, Jan relished her ravishment. She didn't have to plead for me to go faster or harder, I was pounding her at full speed right from the word go and she was responding the same way.

I fully approved of the soundproofing in that little room. Jan was a noisy little thing, shrieking quite loudly as I ground her against the couch.

Very soon I was wanting to climax but Jan was still humping her heart out, taking everything I could dish out, meeting it and squealing for more. I hung on desperately, and eventually was rewarded by the sound of Jan's squealing change.

There was now a new desperation to it, so I relaxed and settled in to some vigorous strokes that let me ejaculate deep within her. That first splash of seed was the final trigger for Jan. She screamed and stiffened, latching on to my cock and riding out a convulsive climax.

After a while I pulled loose and stepped back, straightening my clothing. Jan on the other hand was completely relaxed, just draped relaxed and naked over the end of the couch, breathing hard.

After a little while I slapped her lightly on the bottom.

"If you want to freshen up a bit before we go back to the casino, that door there is a little bathroom."

Jan looked at the indicated door, slowly stood up and walked over to it, her legs appearing a little shaky.

A few minutes she came stalking confidently out, looking marvellous in those high heel shoes. She slipped on her excuse for panties and then lifted her dress into place and clipped it.

We flicked off the in use sign and slipped back to the bar for another drink. We were sitting there when Jan's husband suddenly rolled up.

"I've been looking for you, love," he said. "I've built up my winnings to a thousand dollars. I think we'd better get out of here before I blow it again."

Without even glancing at me, Jan rose with a smile and left with him. Lucky man, that husband of hers. A thousand bucks is not a bad little win.

Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers