Play with Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael and Rebecca meet and play.
1.9k words
4.61
17.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had imagined her this way from the moment he had read her first story. Michael stood in the open door way of the dimly lit room and watched her a minute longer. She had done exactly as he had ordered her to do. Naked, except for a black studded collar, black six inch heels and a blindfold, she stood in the center of the room. In her hands she held the restraints he had left for her to wear.

From the second he heard her breathy voice, he wanted her beneath him, moaning his name in pleasure, crying out her release. And from the moment he laid eyes on her picture, his mind had been in overdrive, imaging all the ways she could please him and he could please her. She was 5'9" without the heels, long dark hair and pink, full lips. Her eyes were a bright green. Her body was solid with full breasts and long nipples. Her hips flared out and she had a firm ass. And, he knew, a shaved cunt.

He entered and quietly closed the door behind him. The soft click echoed in the room. He watched her stiffen but other wise she didn't move. He moved closer. In his hand he held a black crop. Lifting it, he trailed the leather down her back, to her ass cheeks, spanking one casually. Her hiss filled the air.

"You didn't put on the restraints."

"I need help Michael." She said, holding out her hands.

He noticed then that one was fastened.

"Hold this." He said, placing the crop in her small hand. He then turned her around and fastened her arms behind her.

Her breasts were thrust out, her nipples hard and dark. With the crop, he circled each one, watching her shudder.

"Do you like that?"

"If it pleases you Michael."

"Hmmmmmm...." He answered, slowly letting the crop slide down her stomach.

Michael drew it over her hip and down her thigh to her knee, then along the smooth flesh of her inner thigh toward her pussy, but stopped inches away. He then touched it to her other thigh, using light taps to have her spread her legs wider, until she almost lost her balance. Then once again, he trailed it back to her glistening pussy.

He saw her muscles tighten. Her legs stiffen as he ran the soft leather over her wet pussy lips, coating it, massaging her. She arched toward it and he pulled it away.

"So anxious." He said softly, lifting the crop to her nose and letting her smell herself on it.

"Mmmmmm, let's see how you taste." Michael brought the crop to his lips and licked it. "Delicious."

Again he placed the crop between her pussy lips and rubbed. He saw her body tense and arch. She wouldn't cum unless she asked permission. He rubbed harder, pressing the leather against her clit. Michael watched her bite her lip to keep from crying out. When her body started to tremble and she opened her mouth to ask, he pulled the crop away.

"Not yet, my pet. I have other plans for you." He said softly, dragging the crop along the inside of her thigh, around her hip and to her ass. Lightly he caressed the firm flesh.

SMACK! He cracked it sharply against her ass and watched her jump.

"Before the night is over Rebecca, you will experience orgasms like you never could imagine. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes Michael."

He removed his clothes quickly, draping them over a nearby chair and then moved to stand behind her, towering above her. He bent his head and licked her ear. A small moan escaped her. Michael smiled. He knew how much she loved that. He knew lots of things about her. They had talked for several months before deciding to meet. With every conversation, he knew she was the one. The one woman who would accept what he had to offer and not judge him.

Michael pressed his naked body against hers. He delighted in the softness of her flesh against his. He rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks. He felt a shudder run through her body. He reached around and fondled her generous breasts, his fingers plucking at her hard nipples. When she moaned, he pinched and pulled them, squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger. Her body shuddered.

"Do you know how many times I have fantasized about fucking your ass?" He asked against her ear.

She shook her head, sending her silky, dark hair sliding over his chest.

"Thousands of times." He provided, his voice husky. "There are so many things I want to do to you. Should I tell you all of them?"

She nodded her head.

"Or maybe I should show you?"

Before she could answer, Michael went to his knees behind her. He kissed the flower tatoo in the middle of her back. He stuck his tongue out and traced each petal before sliding it down her spine to the indent at the top of her ass. With a hand on the middle of her back, he pushed her forward, jutting her ass out to him.

"Such a perfect ass." He said, his hands kneading the soft flesh.

For several minutes he just played with her. Lifting and squeezing. Kissing and nibbling. He pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her pink asshole. He blew his hot breath against it and heard her hiss.

Michael had wanted to do that forever. Sticking out his tongue again, he gave a long lick over her hole, delighting in the smell of her arousal.

"Did you like that, my pet?"

"Yes." She hissed.

He knew anal sex was new to her. She had told him she wanted him to be her first. Keeping her flesh parted, Michael took his time rimming her tight hole. He feasted on her, enjoying the sounds she made, echoing with his own.

"I could fuck your ass right now and you would love it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Michael." She answered, pressing her ass back against him.

Michael took his time, licking the insides of her thighs, coming close but not yet touching her dripping cunt. He teased her asshole with his tongue before pressing it deep inside her. Her intake of breath was sharp. He took his time, tongue fucking her tight ass. He wanted her desparate for his hard cock.

Michael gave her one last lick then stood up. He had other plans for her first. He moved before her. He put his arms around her and released her arms from the restraints but left the blindfold on, then led her to the bed.

"Get on the bed. Arms above your head and legs open."

Awkwardly, Rebecca did as he told her. Once settled, Michael climbed on the bed and situated himself between her spread thighs. He breathed heavily on her glistening, bare cunt.

"Remember what I told you about eating pussy?"

Rebecca nodded.

"Good. I have wanted to taste you for such a long time, my pet. I want to her you purr."

Michael used his thumbs to spread her cunt lips wide. She was so wet and pink. With just the tip of his tongue, he touched her clit sending her hips shooting off the bed. Sliding his hands under and around her hips, he pressed her back down to the bed. With his broad shoulders, he kept her legs wide as he leisurely licked her lips and teased her clit.

"MMMmmmmm...you taste delicious. Just like I knew you would." He said, his voice vibrating on her swollen clit.

Michael took his time learning her pussy. He speared his tongue in and out of her pussy. With his lips, he sucked out her juices, holding them on his tongue before swallowing. He feasted on her cunt like a starving man. His teeth nibbled her clit, his tongue lapped at her weeping hole.

"Michael..." She panted.

"Yes my pet?"

"I need to cum."

"Beg me Rebecca. Beg me to let you cum."

"Oh God, please. Please Michael, please let me cum. Please." She begged, her hips bucking against his mouth as he continued his sweet torment.

"Yes Rebecca, come for me baby." He granted, his mouth covering her cunt and his tongue, teeth and lips working on her.

Rebecca cried out and lifted her hips off the bed. Michael grabbed her and held her tight against his mouth as she flooded it with her tangy pussy juice. Breathing heavy, her body sank slowly back to the bed. Michael released her and slowly climbed over her.

"Did you enjoy that Rebecca?"

"Yes Michael."

"Do you want my cock?"

"Yes Michael."

"Where would you like it?"

"In my cunt Michael."

Michael settled himself between her thighs and with one deep thrust, impaled her. Rebecca gasped as he filled her. Her legs locked around his waist and she held him against her.

"How does that feel?

"Very good Michael." She said, her voice low and drawn out.

Michael reached up and removed her blindfold. She had the greenest eyes he had ever seen. Her lips parted as she looked up at him and Michael bent his head and covered her mouth with his, letting her taste her juice on his mouth.

With his hands on either side of her head, Michael started to move inside her. He parted his knees and slowly fucked her. He kissed her long and deep, thrusting against her tongue as his cock thrust inside her. Rebecca moaned and wiggled beneath him, lifting her hips against his thrusts. He trailed kisses across her jaw to her ear and down her neck, nibbling and kissing, causing goosebumps to rise on her heated flesh.

"Fuck Rebecca, you feel so good wrapped around my cock." Michael growled, pumping his hips faster.

He nuzzled his head between her tits, latching onto a hard nipple and sucking it greedily into his mouth while his fingers found the other and twisted. Rebecca moaned and arched into his hungry mouth.

Michael fucked her hard and deep. He wanted to cum deep inside her. Her wanted to feel her pussy spasm on his cock. Reaching one hand down between their bodies, he found her clit and pulled it, milking it.

"Yes! Michael!" Rebecca cried beneath him, bucking her hips.

"That's it Rebecca, come for me girl! Come for me!" Michael encouraged, his teeth biting down hard on her nipple as he pulled harder on her clit.

"YESSS!!!!" Rebecca exploded beneath him, her legs tightening around his waist, her pussy clenched on his hard cock, still thrusting deep within her.

"Yes Rebecca! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Michael pumped furiously inside her gushing pussy, his cock jerking as he squirted his spermless cum deep inside her.

His hands grabbed her hips and held her tight against him as his body shuddered and he emptied his balls. His face buried in her neck, his body covered her until he recovered his breath. He pulled back and looked down at her.

"You are something else Rebecca."

"Something good, I hope."

"Oh, very good." He said and laughed.

Michael rolled away and pulled her up against him. She was more than he expected her to be. He knew she would be erotic and fun. But she was also sensual and honest in her feelings. Her hand was on his chest, drawing lazy circles and her foot rubbed up and down his calf. He could feel his cock growing hard again.

He lifted his head and looked down at her.

"Now Rebecca, let's see how talented you are with your mouth".......