Playback

Story Info
Man stumbles upon sexy homemade video.
1.8k words
3.47
29.8k
5
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not the suspicious type, and I don't normally go through my wife's personal belongings looking for something incriminating against her. But a few weeks ago, I was looking for my keys. Couldn't find them anywhere, and I was getting frantic. I tore the house in two, practically. I don't know what made me look for my keys in the bottom of Sarah's closet, but there I was, shifting purses and shoeboxes on the off chance that I'd dropped them there. Opening one of the shoeboxes, I found an innocent looking videocassette. Sarah was out shopping, and wasn't home for me to ask what the tape was, so I took it into the den, and popped it into the VCR.

"Ho! Lee! Shit!" I said when I saw what was on that tape. There on my television was my Sarah, in all of her naked glory, sitting on our living room sofa. And she wasn't alone! On either side of her, also naked, were two men I'd never seen before. One was a tall bearded white guy with long dark hair and a flaming skull tattooed on his right bicep. The other was a black guy, very muscular, and shaved bald. They were both kissing her, rubbing her thighs and tits, and she was stroking their hard cocks at the same time. I couldn't believe it; Sarah was cheating on me! I hit the stop button on the remote, and threw it on the floor.

I sat there, head in hands, stunned to say the least, and I wasn't sure what to do next. Without really meaning to, I picked the remote up off of the floor, and absently hit the play button. With my jaw practically touching the floor, I watched as Sarah took the black man's iron rod in her mouth, while the other man began fingering her pussy. Her moans barely muffled by the stiff prick she was sucking, she pushed against the finger in her cunt.

"Mmmmm, Evan, your cock tastes so good," said Sarah with a slutty lilt to her voice.

"And it feels so good in your mouth, Sarah," he answered. "Rob, you should feel this!"

Rob didn't waste any time; he stood up, and presented his penis to my wife, who gave Evan's cock a lingering kiss before taking Rob's cock in her hungry mouth. Rob apparently agreed with Evan, and soon he was moaning and fucking my wife's mouth. Sarah went back and forth between the two cocks; first Evan, then Rob, and back again. Evan ran his fingers through her thick golden hair, while Rob squeezed her ample tits, and she sucked them each in turn. Stroking her own clit wantonly, her skin flushed pink with arousal, and she moaned in pleasure. Soon, Rob and Evan matched her moan for moan, and she stuffed both of their cocks in her mouth at the same time! She could barely fit their cockheads in, but she sucked for all that she was worth, and they both aided her with their hands; stroking furiously. Rob came first, followed by Evan, and together they shot gobs of hot white goo into her mouth. Screaming with her own orgasm, she drank down all of their cum that she could, but a lot of it dribbled out from between her lips, and over her chin, splashing on her tits. And then there was static.

I was still stunned. And not just by what I'd just seen on the tape. What really stunned me was the fact that I was more aroused than angry. Oh, sure, I was angry. I was hurt. And I was extremely jealous. But most of all, I was horny! My cock had grown to maximum hardness watching my wife suck off these two men, and I found myself stroking it through my pants. I hit the fast forward button on the remote, to see if there was anything past the static, and soon another picture appeared on the screen. I hit the rewind for a half second, so I wouldn't miss anything, and then hit play. This time, the scene was our bedroom, and Evan and Sarah were on the four-poster, this time fully clothed. Rob was nowhere to be seen, but they had another playmate with them.

"Sarah, this is Yolonda," said Evan, referring to the Ebony Queen sitting next to him. Yolonda was a full head taller than my wife, full-figured, and sexy as hell, with skin about five shades darker than Evan's, and Evan was not a light-skinned man. Yolonda greeted my wife with a deep, passionate tongue-kiss, which Sarah eagerly returned. I never dared dream that Sarah had any bisexual tendencies. But then, I'd never imagine her cheating on me, either. I guess I was in for a few surprises that day!

Together, Evan and Yolonda began undressing Sarah, all the while giving her lusty kisses. Pulling off her skirt and blouse, they left her only in a tiny pair of black lace high-cut bikini panties, and a matching bra. Her ample breasts heaved in anticipation, and she started helping her lovers out of their clothes. Yolonda was stripped down to her red silk g-string panties and red half-cup bra, while Evan wore only a pair of white bikini briefs, which did nothing to hide his aroused manhood.

Both women got down on their knees, and began kissing Evan's cock, as it peeked up over the waistband, and Sarah peeled his briefs down, and he stepped out of them. Rubbing myself, I watched as the two women licked the length of his hard cock, and took turns sucking it into their mouths. Sarah kissed Yolonda again, passionately, and they both went back to licking Evan's dick. He groaned loudly, and told the ladies what great cocksuckers they were. I was shocked by this! I'd never call my wife a "cocksucker"!

"Thank you," said Sarah with a broad grin, and kissed his balls. Did she actually like being talked to like that? I obviously had a lot to learn about my wife!

Unzipping my pants, and pulling my hard cock out into open air, I began stroking freely, as I watched my wife on the screen with her friends. Sarah was sitting on the bed now, and Yolonda was kneeling in front of her. Gasping, she held onto Evan for support, as Yolonda licked her sweet cunt. I couldn't see what Yolonda was doing, because of the camera angle, but judging from the look on Sarah's face, she was doing wonderful things with her tongue. Sarah moaned in ecstasy, and squeezed her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, and her face was filled with rapture.

Stepping out of shot, Evan grabbed the camera, and moved it in for a close-up. Now I could see Yolonda's lovely face, and fast, furious tongue lashing over my wife's cunt. I could hear Sarah moaning, and I knew she was close to cumming. Setting the camera down again, so that I could see both Sarah's face, and Yolonda's good works, Evan came back into the shot. He got on the bed behind Sarah, and playing with her nipples, whispered in her ear. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but Sarah blushed and nodded, and then she came! Flicking her tongue over Sarah's hard little clit, Yolonda pushed Sarah over the edge, and she continued licking, until Sarah's orgasm subsided.

"Hey, Yolonda," said Evan after a few moments of holding my wife in his arms, "Sarah wants to return the favor. Do you want to let her lick your pussy?"

"Mmmmm, you know it, honey!" she said enthusiastically, and she lay on the bed next to my wife.

Sarah got up slowly, and kneeling on the bed, lowered her face towards Yolonda's cunt, and I stroked my cock furiously! Evan got up to do another camera adjustment, and he kept the camera on my wife's face for quite some time. My throat getting dry, I watched as my beautiful Sarah licked this strange woman's pussy. Yolonda's moans told me that Sarah was doing more than just an average job at it, and the look on my wife's face told me that she was enjoying giving as well as she had enjoyed receiving.

The camera pulled back again, and Evan got on the bed, kneeling behind Sarah's swaying ass. "You like eating pussy, don't you, Sarah?" he said, tauntingly. She just nodded, and kept on licking. "I knew you would, baby," he said with a grin, rubbing her ass. Pushing her thighs apart, he rubbed his cock over her pussy lips, and then slipped into her, doggy-style, reaching around for her clit. He fucked my wife for the camera, and she tongue-fucked Yolonda like she was born to do so! And stroking my cock madly, I watched the whole thing.

Screaming like a banshee, Yolonda washed my wife's face with her cum, while Evan fucked her hard and fast from behind. Sarah slurped noisily at Yolonda's cunt, and slammed her hips back against Evan, and soon her own orgasm followed. Shouting Evan's name, Sarah's body trembled, as Evan slammed his cock in and out of her cunt. Sarah's screams of pleasure took me to the ends of the Earth, and I couldn't hold back my own orgasm any longer, and a moment later, Evan was cumming inside my wife's pussy. I could see his semen dripping down her thigh as he pulled out. He stepped to the camera, and there was static again.

I hit the stop button on the remote, and went into the washroom for a warm wet cloth. I cleaned myself up, and then the puddle of cum I'd left on the living room floor. Standing up, I looked out the window, and noticed my wife unloading packages from her car trunk. Oh, fuck! I hadn't even heard her pull up! Hurriedly, I zipped up, got the tape out of the VCR, deposited the washcloth in the laundry, and put the tape back in its hiding place.

Closing the closet door, I wondered to myself why I was feeling so guilty. It was her, not me, having the affair! My thoughts were interrupted by my wife's voice.

"Looking for these?" she said, handing me my keys. "They were in the front lock, where you always leave them. That's a really bad habit, David. Anyone can just come into the house."

Thanking her for the keys, I remembered why I was looking for them! I checked my watch, and realized that I'd already missed my dentist's appointment. No matter. I had better things to do.

I made love to my wife that night like I never had before, and I made her cum several times, which I had never thought possible before. And we've been making love every chance we get, since that day, and she wonders aloud what's gotten into me, but she doesn't seem to be complaining.

So far, I haven't been able to find out if there is anything else on that tape, but I intend to find out. Perhaps one day I'll confront her with it. Or maybe make a tape of my own for her. I don't know. But until I decide what to do, I'm going to become the lover that Sarah needs me to be.