Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
131 Followers

Just as she felt the tugging that told her she was going to cum, it all stopped. She was slumped in her seat panting when she chanced to look up into his gaze. He was nibbling on a piece of mushroom, observing her reaction as though taking mental notes. He offered her a bite from his fork and she took it mechanically, automatically.

The next shock hit her as she swallowed and took her in a wave of ecstasy. She felt herself shaking before it ended suddenly. And she was left gasping once again. She was about to moan when the waitress appeared and placed plates carefully in front of them both. This time there was no prolonged flash of cleavage. The earlier dismissal was apparently still smarting.

The smell was inviting, but her mouth was watering for an entirely different reason. She found herself completely unable to focus on the food at all and didn't care if she ever ate again. His eyes were flooding her panties (if she had any). She thought that she wouldn't even need to turn on the electricity to make the vibrator work. It was about to start all on its own. Then she realized that it must be on a very low setting. It was sending swirls of desire through her and taking her off into that world in the clouds.

She barely noticed when it stopped this time. The food was still wafting appetizing emotions toward her yet she was impervious to its temptations. Her needs were on a completely different level now.

"I tell you what," he was speaking in a very reasonable tone. She knew that voice to contain the threads of her torment. "I will give you a break so you can eat. I hate to see such a good meal go to waste. We can take this up again with dessert."

She felt her mouth go dry. Her heart began racing with her last thought to see who could get furthest away before she could grab them and hold on. Worse, far worse, was how little she cared. Her body had traded its allegiances for the glories of sensation and was now completely his alone. Despite her wishes to retain some semblance of control, she was forced to recognize the futility of her struggles.

As good as the food was, dinner became a tasteless affair and she ate less than half. Barely a third. She had other needs and it was all she could do to keep her hands to herself. Something about him made her shy to touch him until he clearly allowed it. With other lovers, she'd always been easily intimate. Even possessive with her touch. He was so different. It was he who possessed and she was but an object of that. At the same time, he knew her so thoroughly and so completely intimate that he was far more a part of her being than anyone she'd ever known.

The waitress was setting down desserts before she became fully aware of anything but a drifting mist of thought. Not really daydreams, but certainly not an awareness of anything but the wavering thread of her dreams and fantasies. He had such a way of plucking her from the world around and setting her down in an ocean of surreality.

The waitress had hardly turned her disappointed back to them when a tidal wave of red swept up through her stomach, over her breast and flushed her neck and face. She was shaking and plunging into the abyss of her orgasm when he easily flicked the switch and lightly touched her arm to bring her around. The shaking soaked into her muscles and turned them to water as he leaned into her and whispered "You can't cum here."

The words alone might have pushed her over the edge, but the tone gave her a shake and it was only with the bravest of efforts that she was able to hold off from a raging storm. Her knees disappeared and she was no more capable of walking than talking. She swallowed a dry lump over and over.

"You will wait to cum until I tell you. If you dare to let yourself go before i say so, i will shove you down and fuck your ass, pull out and shoot all over it before whipping it. The leather will tear that dry sticky skin to shreds. I don't want to have to do that, but if you make me i will. It may be the only way to teach you control."

The thrill of his voice threatening her nearly completed what the vibrator had pressed her to the edge of and tears were leaking from the corners of her eyelashes before the shuddering subsided. He sat watching her dispassionately the entire time. Waiting.

"Very good. The trick is to find the rewards and punishments for you that you crave and dread with equal measure so you'll never know which you want more. You'll constantly be torn between obedience and impudence. I expect that I know that I'll threaten you with a punishment one time that you'll find intriguing enough that you'll have no problem disobeying me. I want you to know that as much as i enjoying giving you your rewards and taking care of your needs, i will have just as much excitement at your anguish. I will always take my pleasures regardless of your choices between reward or punishment. I'm not about to deprive myself of my needs in order to teach you your lessons." His voice was so careful, she couldn't help but listen equally as carefully. She wasn't sure she accepted the message, but she did know he had a control over her body that made whatever he said very likely.

The waitress appeared once more, delivering his change and he left bills for her in the portfolio. He flicked the controls of her vibrator to a barely discernible hum and tucked it into her waistband. He stood and stretched out his hand and she gratefully took it, leaning on him for support all the way out. She could no more have walked on her own than run a mile.

The gentle hum was keeping her on the edge of climax and the walking was keeping her from taking the fall over the other side. It wasn't an entirely pleasant sensation, but it completely encompassed her. She supposed it was the utter loss of control that kept it from being absolute bliss.

He opened the passenger door of his car for her and she moved to sit when he grabbed her arm and tossed her face over the divider between the seats. He lifted her skirt and swatted her bare ass. A stinging, smacking slap that burned and lingered even after he'd straightened her back out and settled her into the seat.

"You nearly came without my permission and i will not allow that to go unpunished." He kissed her and walked around to the driver's side. Before starting the engine he turned off the butterfly and she heaved a huge sigh of relief. "You are going to be such a good sub, but you need to always remember that the first time you cum is mine." His fingers pinched her chin between then and he kissed her once more before putting the motor into drive.

She was left with her thoughts as he drove. She couldn't have carried on a conversation if he demanded it and it seemed that he knew this and allowed her silence.

Is it a fantasy if it comes true? Or if it's likely? He'd answered that question for her that first talk. Yes. Fantasies that come true are still fantasy. Many things in the real world are both dream and potential. It should never stop a dream that it might come true and it doesn't crush a fantasy for it to be real. The key, he'd told her then, is to recognize the components of the fantasy to be able to put together the truth.

She still barely knows what that means, but she is finding that if your fantasy is to be tied up during sex, you have to know whether the fantasy is just to have rope or leather around your wrists as you are pounded or whether the actual desire is to be incapacitated and ravaged. She has found that these two are very different things, yet both would fall within the description of a fantasy of being tied up during sex.

Her fantasy seemed to have been the latter, though she had a vague feeling that his excitement at her discomfiture might have a lot to do with things. The first time he'd tied her, it was fairly benign. He'd merely strapped her wrists together and teased her. It was when she started struggling that she noticed a distinct rise in his excitement level. She'd amplified her writhing a little and his corresponding reaction made her play it up even further. The pounding she'd taken was the hardest fucking she'd ever had in her life. It had left her sore and exhausted for days. And wanting. Nearly desperate for another time.

The second time, he'd really strapped her down. Her struggles were completely true and at one point, she'd been in a real panic. Afterwards, he'd been almost as rough on her ego. "If you think I can't tell the difference between real and fake orgasm or struggles, then you try that crap again. You deserved your moments of terror and panic. Consider that your punishment for your little show the last time you were tied up and be glad you got off lightly."

She'd started to protest and he'd kissed her. "It's alright. This is a process and a learning time. Later, you'll be held accountable for everything. For now, i understand and I am nothing if not patient."

She still hadn't been completely convinced about the whole submissive thing at that point, but his words then gave her such a thrill that she had melted into him and he took her sweetly and deliciously one last time before they got up and ready for work.

By the time she'd gotten to work, her situation had sunk in a bit more and she remembers spending the day bouncing back and forth between calling him and telling him she couldn't do this and anticipating his next call. He let her stew like that a full day (he always seemed to know acutely when she was in her greatest turmoil). It was just as she grabbed her purse to leave for the day that he called and asked her to meet him for a walk in the park.

Turning onto a too familiar street snapped her out of her reverie. There was a humming coming from her bones. She couldn't tell, really, if she was just that wound up or if the vibrator was back on a low speed. It spiked then and she screamed. A little half moan kind of scream that tore from her throat without announcement. He owned her body. He could make it do things she'd never thought possible before. Her back arched all on its own and the puddle underneath her told her that her body had been off by itself while her mind wandered lost in her thoughts.

She was shaking deep in her muscles and the ache that ran through every fiber of her being told her she'd been on the edge like this for far longer than she'd ever believed possible. Even after all the other times he'd done it to her. When it stopped, she slumped against the window and groaned.

The walk to the house was a fog and he had to take her keys from her hand and place them in the lock himself. Her hands were simply unable to take direction from her at all. He led her inside, locked the door (she thought briefly that it was like locking the wolf in the barn with the sheep) and steered her by the arm to the couch.

She vaguely asked if he wanted something. "I'll take what i need." He'd told her this many times and she absolutely knew it to be true at this point, regardless of how lightly she'd taken it at first. He will take not only whatever he needs, he will take whatever he wants as well. At least from her.

He set her purse down next to her, rummaged inside and drew out the bullet. He handed her the small oval, retaining the controls. "Put this in." His voice sent chills up her spine, she was wanton. Juices flooded over her fingers as she shoved it easily inside. He'd set the controls for the butterfly on the cushion next to her. "Where's the strap?"

She had to swallow three times before answering "On the bed, like you told me."

"Good girl."

His praise sent a new wave of moisture gushing from her insides. She had yet to understand how he had such a hold on her body, but it jumped when he said "jump" and offered him anything he wanted no matter what she wanted. When she wanted to move slower or was mad at him, her body reacted however he wanted it to no matter what she tried to convey. She found herself having to talk directly to him. He'd told her during one of their talks that he expected that. That even though 95% of communication was non verbal, he expected her to articulate what she wanted. Then he'd leaned in close and whispered at her in a way that completely flooded her panties: "If you don't say it, I will make you." She has since found out that he can and will.

She'd also always been very shy about masturbation. He made her lose that inhibition some months ago. He'd tied her with one hand between her legs and teased her, telling her that the only way she would cum is by doing it for herself. She resisted for a long time, but as always, she got to the point where she could stand no more. She was aching and throbbing by the time she gave in and begged to relieve herself. it felt so exquisite when she stretched her digits out that she couldn't decide if it was pain or pleasure. She came faster than she ever had from her own fingers. From the time she touched her clit with tentative fingertips to the shattering spasms that wracked her frame was no more than five or six desperate tugs. She'd screamed with the intensity of feeling. She felt another burst of wetness at the mere memory.

Suddenly, his voice was in her ear and his hands pinning her arms to her sides. She'd been daydreaming. "Well, what shall I do with you tonight?"

She had a surge of electricity through her body as he pulled her elbows up. The strap had four velcro cuffs spaced out across a bar covered by black fabric. He easily closed her wrists into two of the straps. Before she could react, he pulled the middle of the strap out in front of her as he walked around the couch and forced her body forward. His cock was jutting in front of her mouth and she didn't need his hoarse command to know what to do. She took it greedily. Leaning forward, she felt her juices pooling underneath her as she gobbled at his length. She was wide open to him and took his entire rod into her throat in one push. His hand on the back of her head wasn't necessary, though she usually wasn't able to take it all. Her pussy was throbbing and she thought she could feel it grabbing for the hard pole that was sliding in and out between her lips. He pressed her head so that his balls rubbed her chin.

She was gasping when he pulled her by the hair and dragged her off his member. She was out of control. It was early for her. She realized, by now, that it was going to happen to her no matter how hard she worked to keep her composure, but she was usually able to hold out a little longer than this. She supposed it was the way he'd set her up. Sending her to go get her own toys and keeping her wondering how he would use them on her or what she'd have to do. Then going through the torment at the restaurant. She was straining to get his hard, glistening tool.

He was pushing her back with the strap now. Shoved her until her back was against the couch. Her buttocks squished in the growing puddle underneath her. He lifted her legs and strapped them into the open cuffs. He pushed her sideways onto the couch and she was suddenly completely open in fact every bit as much as she was in her mind. He turned her head by grabbing a fistful of hair and shoved her mouth back onto his purpled head. It was smooth against the roof of her mouth and made her moan with need when it twitched and throbbed inside her as she grasped at it hungrily.

She was moaning as he fucked her mouth and it turned into a muffled scream when he pulled the remote vibrator from her and shoved in the longer dildo from her purse. She was so wet, it was forced deep into her before she could even squirm. He yanked his cock out of her mouth and toyed with her thighs for a moment. She felt the pressure of the butterfly pressed to her clit and tightened against her mons. She moaned harder and louder and struggled as hard as the strap allowed her when he shoved the dripping remote vibrator into her anus.

He turned them both on, the butterfly with it, as he shoved his achingly hard pole back into her mouth. She tried to scream, but could barely make muffled gurgling noises. She squirmed as much as the bindings would let her. Her shoulders and thighs strained and she felt the first twinges of ache. A stream of juices made its way over her anus and she moaned and wriggled.

"I haven't told you to cum yet," he said quietly. His words nearly put her over the edge as she'd been spasming and hadn't even noticed. She was so far gone. She tried to tell him, but couldn't catch her breath or make intelligible sounds around his twitching and throbbing pole. Her mouth was filled right through to her throat and her body was shaking so badly she thought her arms might pop from their sockets. The vibrations stopped, but her body kept a loud humming permeating her skin.

He jammed his cock all the way in one more time and yanked it away from her. She was gasping loudly, her chest heaving and her breath coming in sobs. From a long distance, she heard herself say "Please."

His hands grabbed her thighs, pulled them to him. There was a pop as he pulled the large dildo fromout her sensitive pussy, but she hardly had time to register relief when his huge rod forced its way into and through her. She screamed and tried to wiggle, but she was pinned to the cushions. He was yanking on the strap holding her arms and legs while his pole slammed through her over and over. She was wailing in a tone that rose and fell with each thrust. Her juices were gushing out in spurts in time with the pull of his cock.

She found herself calling "Please" every time she could manage to breathe when the pounding stopped.

He pushed his throbbing member back in her mouth and calmly told her "When I shove this back in your dripping hole, you had better cum. I don't want to have to wait for it, so you'd better be ready." His voice was low and menacing and she nearly orgasmed when he turned on the butterfly, then the bullet again. "You'd better wait until I stuff your cunt or I will shoot on your face and leave you needy."

She had to squirm and struggle to keep herself from raging over the edge. The spasms were wracking her body and making her ache terribly when he yanked his hard rod from her groping lips and tongue. He hesitated now and she wriggled in anticipation. She would cum now and knew without a doubt that she was more desperate than she had ever been. She had an agony pressing through her body in waves and when he finally pushed her arms and legs away from him, opened her gasping pussy and plunged inside, she burst.

She felt a complete meltdown deep in her belly. She felt the liquid boiling over and explosions of electricity firing in all directions. Then she felt hot jets of spume coming from him. His cock had hardened, thickened and lengthened (as though it seemed possible) and was shooting blasts of fire within her. She screamed with the intensity and they both collapsed in a disorganized heap.

From far away, she realized the butterfly was still humming at its lightest setting and she felt the familiar twinge of an orgasm in her near future. The tides were rising within her when he tugged on the strap and brought her rocking forward onto his lap. He placed his hands around her waist and wiggled her into position. For half a breath, he held her there. When he moved again, it was to slam her down onto his rock hard pole. It buried itself in her right to the hilt in one swift, final stroke.

She bounced when she hit his balls and he grabbed her more firmly, ramming her back down onto him. Over and over it went until time faded from her altogether. Her hips were wriggling all on their own and the sensations produced by the little movements were more than she could stand. Coupled with the feel of him all the way inside her and the vibrations on her clit and in her ass, she had no mind left. There was only feeling and motion. And orgasm. One after the other, building into the next. One barely reached and filtering out in lapping waves when another bursts to the surface.

arbenitre
arbenitre
131 Followers