Playdate with Mom

Story Info
Mark gets to enjoy his Mom in the shower.
2.1k words
4.28
192.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up last Tuesday and it just seemed like any other day. The sun shining through a crack in my curtains right onto my face had woken me and was stopping me from falling back asleep. I checked the clock and there was still another 30 minutes left before I had to get up for school. I've just turned 18 and I'm almost finished school for good, which I can't say I'm too disappointed about. On this morning I wasn't too keen on being early for school. I knew my dad would have already left for work. The house sounded quiet so I presumed my mom was still in bed. I have an older sister but she had moved out a few weeks earlier to live with her boyfriend.

So I figured I would go shower and get myself ready for the day. I rolled out of bed and walked sleepily to the bathroom down the hallway. I didn't even hear the running water until it was too late. I stood there in the doorway mesmerised by what was in front of me. There, behind the lightly steamed up shower door was my mother. She was just standing under the running water. I felt my cock twitch and grow in the few moments I stood there watching. Without so much as a thought, I moved my hand to my now hard cock and began to slowly rub it through my tight boxers. I couldn't take my eyes off my own mothers beautiful body as she stood enjoying the hot spray from the shower. In the next instant, she turned sharply and her eyes locked with mine. The look of shock on her face jolted me out of my trance and I turned and bolted back to my bedroom. I jumped into the first clothes I could find and was out of the house and walking towards school before she was even out of the bathroom.

I arrived almost 30 minutes before the bell rang and the school was practically deserted. I sat outside on a small bench and tried to futilely to relax. I'd always known that my mom was beautiful. She is petite with curves in all the right places, rich brown hair that falls just below her shoulders and the biggest brown eyes set in a soft youthful face. She doesn't look a day over 30, despite being very close to her 40th birthday. I remembered looking at some pictures of her from when she used to model only recently and thinking how beautiful she was. However, I had never found myself thinking of her sexually until that morning.

Then as I sat outside school my mind wandered back to the bathroom. I could clearly see in my head my mom's bronzed skin glistening from the water running over her body. The water was running down her chest and forming small droplets on the tip of her large nipples. I had never seen breasts in person before now, at least not since I was a child, and this had turned me on immensely. Suddenly I was jolted out of my daydream by the sound of my friend approaching and I proceeded to start the long school day, dotted by regular daydreams of my beautiful mom in the shower. I knew it was wrong but couldn't help myself.

Later, I stood outside the front door to my house and was almost shaking with nerves. I knew my mom would want to talk to me and would probably be angry with me. I turned the door handle as quietly as possible and stepped into the hallway. At that exact moment my mom walked out of the kitchen. She gave me a big smile, said hello and asked how my day was. I stammered out a quick response and went into the living room to watch some TV. As I sat there, mulling over what just happened in my head, I came to the conclusion that she must want us to forget the entire incident. I knew I'd never forget it but I would also never bring it up. I relaxed a little and got into the show that I was watching. A short while later, my mom came and sat beside me on the sofa. She was wearing a little white sundress that set off her tanned skin really well. I could feel a slight stir in my trousers just looking at her.

"Mark" she began, "we need to have a little talk about what happened this morning. I should apologise for not closing the bathroom door properly while I showered, I just didn't realise you would be up so early. I got such a shock when I saw you there. I really am very sorry, the last thing you want to see is an old woman naked, especially when you're used to girls that are far younger." She looked really embarrassed and slightly upset as she spoke and I was taken aback. She must not have noticed what I was doing while I watched her shower. "Don't worry about it Mom, I know it was an accident. And don't be so down on yourself, you're beautiful and you're not old. And besides, I've never seen a girl my age naked." I replied quite bashfully.

She looked at me quizzically and simply asked, "Mark, have you ever been with a girl?" to which I replied "I've kissed a few girls, but that's all. Girls just see me as a friend, Mom, so they're never interested in me."

"But you want to be with a girl?" she enquired. "Yeah Mom, I really do. But even though girls always say I'm good looking and nice they never want to do anything. I just wish one girl would let me get past first base." I was getting a bit frustrated just thinking about it. She seemed to sense this so she leaned into me and wrapped her arms around me for a tight hug. I could feel her large breasts push against my chest and instantly felt my cock grow hard in my pants. As she pulled back from the embrace I hoped she wouldn't notice that I had a hard on from her hug.

I turned to look at her and she had a little smirk on her face. She looked me right in the eye as she pulled her dress down to expose the most gorgeous breasts I could ever imagine. As she did this she whispered to me "You can touch them if you like." I instantly reached out both my hands and proceed to fondle her. Her large brown nipples became hard at my touch and I wanted nothing more than to use my mouth and tongue on them. "Can I taste them Mom?" I asked nervously. She just nodded at me. At this, I eagerly lean in and flicked my tongue lightly over her nipples. A light moan escaped her lips and for a brief moment, I thought I might just lose all my self-control. I managed to gather myself and continued to lick and suck on my mom's breasts, all the while waiting for her to pull away and put an end to my fantasy.

She cupped her hand under my chin and pulled my face up to hers and pushed her soft lips onto mine, parting them until her moist tongue slid into my mouth. At his moment she let out a soft groan and the kiss suddenly far more urgent. At the same time, she placed her hand on my hard cock and began massaging it through my trousers. This went on for a few minutes until she abruptly pulled away from me. I felt my heart sink a little until she knelt on the floor in front of me and said "Mark," she said, "take your cock out for Mommy."

My cock twitched as she said this to me. I unzipped my trousers and pulled them down so my hard cock sprang free from them. As soon as it was free my mom's hand wrapped around the base of it and she began to lick up and down the shaft before she placed her lips around the top of my cock and licked the huge amount of pre cum off my head. Then she started sucking my cock like crazy, bobbing her head up and down while moaning with pleasure. It took me a minute to realise she had her other hand up her dress and was rubbing her pussy while she sucked my cock. As soon as I realised this I knew I couldn't hold back anymore and almost yelled "I'm going to cum." She moaned in approval at this just as I felt my cock shoot my hot cum into her waiting mouth. She continued to suck me while my cock erupted and only opened her mouth after I had fell back and relaxed. She had swallowed it all except for a small bit that dribbled out the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

"Thanks baby. I enjoyed that," she said to me as she pulled her dress up to cover her exposed breasts.

"But Mom, you haven't cum yet and I think it's only fair that I get to taste you after you got to taste me."

As I said this, a huge smile spread across her face and she stood up, lifted her dress slightly and shimmied a white lacy pair of panties down her legs before kicking them off. She then sat on the sofa beside me and hitched her dress up to her waist and opened her gorgeous legs, exposing her soaking wet, shaved pussy. I climbed between her legs and began teasing her pussy with my tongue. Her moans became very loud and she started guiding my face to where she wanted licked. After a few minutes I decided to push 2 of my fingers inside her pussy while I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit. When I did this an almost animal like moan escaped her lips and she started pushing her hips and grinding herself into my face. "That's it baby," she moaned," finger Mommy's pussy. You're going to make me cum all over your face."

I never imagined my mom would be so dirty but I loved it. I could feel my cock getting excited again just as I felt her pussy begin to tense around my fingers. She let out an almighty scream as she came all over my hand and face. By now, I was rock hard again and decided that I may as well try to make the most of this situation so I stood up and moved her so that she was draped across the sofa. Then I spread her legs and knelt in between them. I leaned in, which pushed my cock against her vagina, and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you now, Mom."

She smiled and simply nodded in response. I kneeled up so that my back was straight and looked down upon my hot Mom. Her dress was still on and hitched up around her waist. I wanted to see her fantastic breasts again so I pulled down her dress and they just fell out. I began to suck them as I pushed my cock slowly into her wet pussy. When my cock filled her, she let out a loud moan and started muttering, "Fuck me" over and over again. So I straightened myself up, lifted her knees so that her legs were bent at a 45 degree angle and began fucking my Mom like she was any common slut.

I could see she loved having my hard cock pound into her cunt and she made it even clearer when she yelled at me, "That's it baby. Give it to Mommy. Fuck me harder. Make your Mommy cum." Hearing my Mom yell this at me and looking down on her huge tits bouncing like crazy as I fucked her brought me over the edge and I pounded her pussy even harder as my cum shot deep inside her. Just at the same moment I felt her tense underneath me as she reached her point of ecstasy again. As she came, she dug her long fingernails into my back and screamed, "oh yes baby, I'm cumming."

We lay there for a few moments before I pulled my soft cock out and slowly stood up. My mom gave me a big smile and said, "Thank you Mark, I better start making dinner now. And then you should do your homework. That is, unless you want to fuck me again before your father gets home?" We both knew what the answer to that was without me speaking it. I walked with Mom into the kitchen to help her prepare dinner. As I watched her bend down to turn on the cooker, I couldn't help but smile while thinking how my luck with women was going to change in a big way from now on. At least, that is, with the one woman I want to fuck.