Playful

Story Info
Desire is a game played coyly.
2.5k words
4.61
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had retired to our den for reading while Leta chatted on the phone. Sometime later, during an article about the current bear market, I felt the low hum of the shower vibrating through the house. For a moment I thought of going to her, of joining her. I enjoyed the touch of her warm wet body and we had had many pleasant moments in the shower. But something held me there in the den. Perhaps the cautiousness of my reading material had leaked into my psyche. Perhaps it was more the idea that patience would lead to greater return in the future. Nevertheless, I sat there.

Later, I heard the soft pad of Leta's footsteps in the hall. She stood in the doorway. I looked at her briefly, then coyly returned to my magazine. I must emphasize coyly, for though I feigned not noticing her, her image was etched upon my brain. She glowed with the heat and lather of her shower, her green kimono draped loosely about her. Her long, reddish brown hair twisted in wet strands. Her look was contented from the needle fine massage of the spray.

In my peripheral vision I saw the kimono slide off her shoulder, revealing a breast. Behind the cover of my magazine I licked my upper lip. Her full curves were literally delectable. Her pose reminded me of classic statuary in the books upon our shelves. I would have built a temple to her millennia ago, as I would now. I held back my smile for I knew that would show in my eyes and all over my face. Instead, I focused upon this waiting game I had devised with four leading stock analysts from the pages of a slick magazine. I reminded myself that many of this year's leading analysts are next year's forgotten failures. If I thought that Leta truly believed I was ignoring her or that I was masking something from her, I would have dropped the ruse immediately. Had she turned from the doorway, I would have pursued her. There is, after all, responsibility with power. But my Leta is clever; I was confident that she knew we did not necessarily need cards for little playful games.

She dropped the kimono to the floor and cleared her throat.

"Yes?" I said nonchalantly, looking over the edge of my magazine. I deserved an Academy Award for being so nonchalant in the presence of this lovely, naked woman-- that, or a waking slap. But had she been able to hear the thud of my heart or feel the warmth spreading through me at the sight of her, she would have been able to see through the performance very easily.

"Nothing," she said. I listened to the tone and wondered if I had gone too far. She knelt to pick up the kimono. The pose emphasized her thighs, her breasts pressed against her knees, the fan of her hair about her shoulders and arms.

I could not help but smile in pleasure and in that weak moment dropped the shield of my magazine.

She saw my smile.

I tried to cover, but like a child playing peek-a-boo, my efforts were more comical than concealing. Her quiet laugh revealed me. My head tilted in a wordless explanation and mild apology. Her smile said that neither was necessary.

I lifted the magazine to cover all but my eyes. Her brows lifted quizzically, and then her eyes grew warm.

Yes. She would play too.

She dropped onto her hands and knees.

In slow, very deliberate long moves, she began crawling toward me. I watched in fascination as her breasts swayed beneath her, as her hips and bottom carved arcs in the air. Curved slipped into curve. Muscle grew taut, then relaxed. Like a living sculpture, like some kind of ivory animal, she flowed toward me. Instinct tingled within me. I felt a low growl gather in the base of my throat.

She rubbed her cheek against my trouser leg. I put the magazine aside and petted her. She leaned into my touch.

"Tease," she said under her breath.

"You stood naked in the door and I'm the tease?"

"Yes. I thought you were going to look at that damn book all night." She bit me lightly upon my knee.

My hand tightened in her hair. "Now, now, no teeth just yet."

She nuzzled my leg with her chin. I let go her hair and cupped her cheek in my hand. Her skin felt soft and warm. I could smell the scent of her jasmine soap. I looked at her kneeling naked at my feet. I felt so very alive then, proud of her affection and desire, protective of her preciousness -- seemingly more so naked next to me. Loving. Possessive.

"Let me please you," she said softly.

"You do more than you imagine."

Her hand slid up my trouser leg. My cock hardened within my boxers. I had felt aroused since the moment she appeared at the door in the loosely draped robe. Now my cock strained against the silky fabric. Her fingers found the bulge, pressed and massaged it against my leg. I groaned.

Her fingers worked the button and zipper of my trouser fly. She took my hard cock from the fly of my boxers. I shivered as the cool air of our house breathed against the sensitive head. She stroked me slowly, her fingers twisting around the shaft and brushing the head, warming me fully. I felt myself growing harder under her touch -- so hard, I could feel her pressing against the veins that run along the side as she stroked me.

I caressed her face and twined my fingers in her damp hair. She knelt over me. I could feel the brush of her breath against the sensitive head of my cock. I tingled in anticipation at the touch of her lips. When it actually came, a jolt of electricity ran through me. I moaned through gritted teeth.

She kissed my cock from the tip of its head to the very base. Her hand massaged my balls through the fly of my boxers, cupping me, squeezing me. My hands knotted in her hair in ecstasy.

She took the head of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue worked circles round the sensitive flesh. It felt so very good to be in her mouth, to have her sucking and licking upon me. I felt almost as if my cock would melt in her hot mouth and yet there was nothing more that I wanted besides running down her throat like molten sugar.

Her hands stroked the shaft while her mouth worked my head. I could not resist such wonderful stimulation long. I felt my orgasm building deep within me -- that kind of electricity that becomes liquid fire. She looked up into my eyes and saw how close I was to coming. Her eyes lit with arousal. I could smell arousal on her body. I felt the rock-hard pebbles of her nipples brush my knees.

I watched her sucking my cock.

I felt her sucking my cock.

My breathing came in gasps.

My hips thrust involuntarily, fucking her mouth, and I felt the rush of my come. My orgasm arced along my spine and burst into my brain in flares of light. I spurted and groaned.

Again.

Again.

Deeper.

Draining me.

My head lolled back as I panted and cursed in pleasure. My body relaxed in contentedness and complete release.

She stroked my belly through my shirt as she cleaned me with her mouth.

I smiled down at her. "Come here."

She climbed up into my lap. I held her in my arms and nuzzled her with my stubbled cheek. I kissed her and rubbed her nose with mine. I kissed her eyes and brows.

I cupped her breast and kneaded it gently. Her hard nipple pressed against my palm. I bent to kiss it, to suckle upon it. I could taste her shower upon her still. She cuddled against me. I let my hand slide along her inner thigh. Her skin was hot and silky. She moaned as my hand gently spread her legs.

I cupped her pussy in my hand. She nibbled at my lower lip and groaned. I kneaded her mound gently, applying pressure to her whole pussy. I felt the slick warmth of her sex. She put her arms around me and held to me as I continued to handle her pussy.

My fingers traced along her slit, opening her slightly. Her heat was intense; her wetness, drenching. She groaned as my fingers slipped within her lips. I explored the intricacies of her pussy. I stirred inside her entrance with a single finger. Her hips shifted in my lap, opening her further to me. I let my finger move up the nub of her clit. She shook as I touched the sensitive bud. I rubbed circles around it, slick with her wetness. Her fingers tightened in my hair. I bent to kiss her as I fingered her clit.

"You pleased me well," I said.

She kissed me.

"Do you know how I reward good girls?" I emphasized reward good girls with my finger on her clit.

"No," she panted.

I replaced my forefinger on her clit with my thumb and penetrated her with my fore and middle fingers.

"I start like that."

She groaned into my mouth.

"Then I do this."

I stroked her inner walls with my two fingers as I continued to rub her clit with my thumb. She arched against me.

"Then this."

I wiggled my fingers inside her, letting them worm all about, touching her, filling her, moving within her pussy. My thumb rubbed circles round her clit.

She moaned.

"Come for me," I breathed into her mouth.

She groaned.

"Come. For. Me. Leta."

Her thighs tightened round my hand as she began to come. Her pussy squeezed my fingers in spasms, clamping against me. Her pussy flooded. I continued to rub her clit. Each circuit of my thumb caused her to clench again and again. Her back arched in tension. Her head pressed back against my shoulder, baring her throat.

Her pussy squeezed at me again and again.

She grunted and groaned, then her body simply went limp. I felt her heart pounding within her chest. She panted against my shoulder. I held her to me. I hugged her. I kissed her forehead and nuzzled her head with my chin. I rocked her gently in my lap.

I squeezed her and petted her.

After awhile, I said, "When you came for me, you were a very good girl."

She nuzzled against my chest. A little drowsily, she said, "I'm almost afraid to ask how you reward very good girls."

"I thought you might have felt the reward pressing against your bottom."

I had become erect when she came for me, and as I held her close in the afterward, had only felt my desire for her intensify. She wiggled her hips.

"Oh, that?" She smiled.

"Yes. That." I patted her thigh. "Stand up."

She did. I joined her, standing behind her, kissing the back of her neck. I began unbuttoning my shirt. After I removed it, I put my hands upon her shoulders and gently guided her to her knees. As she knelt there against the chair, her elbows in the seat, I removed my trousers and boxers. I knelt behind her.

I leaned over her and kissed her between her shoulder blades. My hands smoothed along her sides and cupped her breasts from beneath. I kneaded them. I let my hands slide along their fullness until I pinched at the erect nipples. I twisted her nipples gently. My hairy belly and hard cock rubbed against her wiggling bottom. My hand found her bottom and followed the curves along inside her thighs. She was drenched from my finger play. Her heat remained intense.

She groaned as I felt her pussy from behind. Her hips rocked back in presentation of herself to me.

Taking my hard cock in hand, I guided the tip to her slit. I rubbed the head up and down her slit to moisten it. I pressed the swollen head to her entrance. I entered her with near agonizing precision, slipping in inch by inch. I held myself inside her, enjoying the sensation of her warm, wet, living sheath. I felt her heartbeat mixing with mine as our skin touched at these most intimate spots. I was inside the woman I cared for most - the body and mind I treasured most. I had her for the taking. To desire. To use. To possess.

I held onto her hips as I began to stroke within her. Her mouth had quenched my immediate lust earlier in the evening and so I felt no need to rush now. I could be artful in the fuck.

I moved slowly.

Strongly.

My cock pressed deep into her, and then pulled out until the head almost slipped from her. Over and over.

I caressed her back as I thrust into her. My hand tangled in her hair. I reached round to knead her breasts as my cock slid in and out of her.

"You feel...so good...inside...my toy."

She mewled.

"So hot."

She groaned.

"So wet."

She moaned.

I felt the fire of my orgasm building quickly. This one -- this second one -- would literally burn through me, I knew. Yet even if it meant my death, there was nothing more that I wanted more in the moment than to come inside her.

I thrust at her, grunting with each stroke, clutching her hips back to me.

Getting so close.

I could feel the tension building in her also.

She panted.

I thrust.

Her fingers knotted in the chair covering, clutching and releasing as I knew her pussy would soon.

I arched my back to deepen my thrusts.

So close.

I felt the twitching at the base of my spine...

...then the rush of fluid.

"Leeeeeta."

I pumped inside her.

Coming.

Releasing myself inside her.

Pouring into her.

The hot wash shot fire into her mind. Her pussy clutched at my hard cock, milking me as she came with me. She cried out. She moaned.

We throbbed together. We panted together. Our hearts raced with each other.

I eased down against her and then dragged her to the floor with me, my cock still hard inside. I held her close to me. I kissed her neck behind her ear. She turned her lips to me. I kissed her deeply and held her close.

Within moments we began to drift toward sleep, too spent to move from where we lay upon the floor. I wrapped my arms around her to keep us warm together. Just on the verge of sleep, I could not help but look beside us and see the magazine I had read before. There on the scattered pages was the headline that had attracted my attention what seemed like a lifetime ago. "Holding On Now Provides Return," it read.

Indeed.

-End-