Playful Games of Josh and Stacie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you are," the hostess announced when they finally arrived to their tall chairs. "Bruno, your waiter will be right with you."

"Thank you," the two said in unison as they each stepped up into their chairs. Stacie was too short for her feet to reach the floor. She was grateful for the footrest that elevated her knees comfortably. Even so, as she discovered in the car, it was impossible to sit in this skirt and keep her ass and pussy fully covered.

"My name is Bruno," the Latin waiter announced with his prompt service. "I'll have the pleasure of serving you this evening." Stacie felt like the evening just got even better. "Can I get you anything to drink?" Bruno asked, working hard to keep his eyes on theirs, but quickly found the distraction of Stacie's lack of attire alluring. Stacie couldn't help opening her legs a little to offer a peek.

"She'll have a vodka cranberry. Make it a double, light on the cranberry," Josh said with a smile. "I'll have a Rum and Coke."

"You've got it," he said grabbing another glance of eye candy and leaving as quickly as he arrived.

"I see you are beginning to enjoy yourself," Josh said. He noticed many around the room had not stopped looking Stacie's direction, even though they had taken their seats. He had to concede she was mesmerizingly beautiful.

"Always, with you," she said leaning over the shelf between them to offer a kiss." The moment their lips touched, Josh played with the remote control.

"Mmmm," she said encouragingly, still aching for the orgasm she was denied in the shower. Josh teased her with it through the first few drinks and dinner, slowly bringing her to the edge of orgasm, and keeping her there. The buzz of the vodka and bullet made her insatiably horny.

The lights in the restaurant adjusted and the band started playing with a beat that shook the floor. The fancy eatery transformed from a swanky uptown restaurant to the Saturday night Club it was known for. "Let's dance," Josh said, taking her hand. The whole place moved from the music and animated bodies across the dance floor. Colored lights travelled randomly. The alcohol and movement on the floor distracted Stacie from realizing her seductive dance moves were no competition for the weak material of her tiny skirt. She bent over, to shake her ass to the music, offering full views of her round tits, while her impressive ass and pussy were systematically bared in full view of her fellow dancers. Josh took pride in the beauty of his wife. He knew men would fantasize from her show, and women would be inspired. Josh made full use of the remote as she danced, encouraging her seductive moves. Stacie was lost in the moment. After a half dozen songs, Stacie's body dripped with sweat. Her ass glistened, making her it all the more slippery for the tiny piece fabric to cling to.

Josh kept her at the edge of orgasm. Finally the music turned slow to give dancers an opportunity to catch their breath and to move on their partners. Josh took Stacie in his arms and held her close as they danced as one to the soft music. He slowly turned the dial to intensify the internal massage of her pussy. "Oh gawd," you're going to take me," she said.

Josh let go of the button.

"Don't stop, Josh. Please don't stop. Take me, please," she begged. Her body tingled.

Josh walked her back to their seats after the song finished. Fresh drinks from Bruno were waiting for them. Stacie downed hers, attempting to rehydrate her sweaty aroused body. Josh pushed the remote again. Her body quaked in response. She took hold of the arms of the tall chair with both hands. "Oh gawd, please take me," she said loud enough for those around her to hear, even through the music

Bruno appeared again noticing Stacie's empty glass. "Can I get you another?" he asked.

"You can do something for us," Josh offered holding up the remote. Stacie's eyes grew big, but still desperate for release. "My wife here is desperate for an orgasm," he volunteered candidly. Stacie couldn't believe her ears, but couldn't deny his words. "I've been using this remote to torment her all night with the vibrator she has in her." Josh pushed the button, allowing both to watch Stacie's immediate involuntary response. Bruno couldn't believe what Josh was sharing.

"The truth is, she's been begging me to take her." Stacie's eyes looked pleadingly at Josh with a seductive smile. Josh handed the remote to Bruno. "I'd love it if you do the honors."

Stacie couldn't believe Josh had relinquished the remote to another man, a complete stranger, other than the drinks he had been serving all night. Now he would be serving her more than liquid refreshments.

"Are you serious?" Bruno asked taking the remote.

"Yep," Josh said with a smile. "Whenever you decide its time, from anywhere in the room, just push this button to finish her off."

Bruno pushed the button, and Stacie jumped.

"Oh gawd," she said in disbelief. The suspense built. "Please, if you want a big tip, just take me now."

"Let me get you another drink," he said. "This one is one me," he said with a large Latin smile.

Stacie was aroused at the mystery and suspense. She was desperate to give, but now had no idea when it would be or from where in the room. Her nipples hardened at her arousal. She wanted desperately to finger herself, but her near-naked body was visible to the whole room. Little shots of vibration shot through her body as Bruno continued to serve guests drinks and her virgina with remote massages.

Suddenly the spotlight in the center of the dance floor moved around the room and stopped over Josh and Stacie. The rest of the room went dark. The M.C. announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we want to announce the winner of tonight's VIP award." Josh and Stacie had no way of knowing Bruno was a longtime friend of the M.C.. The moment Josh handed Bruno the remote, he had a unique idea to entertain the crowded club. There had never been a VIP award at the Flame; Stacie would be their first and only recipient. All eyes were on Stacie as her pussy began to vibrate. "It appears her excitement for the award is unleashing a mammoth orgasm." The crowd cheered her on.

"Oh gawd," she said again under the bright show lights. Bruno kept the button pushed from across the room. "Oh shit!" she shouted. The orgasm began to climb from the far-reaches of her body. She took hold of the arms of the tall chair again as her ass began to buck. Her tits had no chance of staying covered under the flimsy blue fabric. The crowd began to cheer her on. She couldn't believe this was happening, but didn't want it to stop. The more she bucked involuntarily at the growing ecstasy, the more the bottom of her skirt climbed toward her waist.

Bruno let go of the button only momentarily. "Don't stop," she begged with a scream. Bruno reengaged the source, causing Stacie to let out another scream. She struggled to keep her knees together in front of the watching crowd. When she forced them together to protect her modesty, it intensified the vibrations of the device. However, by spreading them, she exposed herself to the crowded circular room. She held on to the arm rests as the unrelenting massage continued. She knew it would not be content, nor would she until it publicly drained her. Cold chills covered her body until finally the orgasm washed over her like a torrential tsunami. Wave after wave of the orgasm rocked her body. Cum visibly gushed from her pussy. She wanted nothing more than for Josh to get off his chair and fuck her for all she was worth.

Suddenly couples around the room started to make out, inspired by Stacie's impressive performance of live action. Lovers who came together moved quickly to relieve one another of their clothing; complete strangers gave permission with impromptu dates. Clothing began to carpet the dance floor. Bruno had no idea his actions would lead to an impromptu orgy.

Bruno found his way back to his favorite customers to return the remote control. He thanked them, and told them the tab was covered. Josh and Stacie decided to finish their personal party back at home and away from the spotlight.

The next morning, they woke up in a blissful warmth as the early sun streamed through the windows of their bedroom.

"Did that actually happen?" Stacie asked Josh out loud, not sure if something that crazy could actually happen. Her head spun from the lingering affects of the alcohol.

"You were amazing," Josh answered. "You inspired hundreds," he said proudly.

"I love you," she answered. "You continue to rock my world." They both laughed at another experience added to the book of their marital adventures. A long passionate kiss led to a quiet reprise of making love again in the quiet seclusion of their bedroom.

Chapter Two

The next week began with the usual demands of work. Stacie worried that someone from the office may have seen her at Club Flame Saturday night. If they had, she didn't know if they would tease or thank her for her performance, and all it led to. If they had, no one admitted it early. There was the usual talk in the staff lounge around the coffee pot. If it was mixed company, it was always benign conversation about what was going on in the news, sports or politics. If it was just the girls, the topics always gravitated to more interesting topics and stories of their sex lives.

"I'm so bummed," Julie said to Stacie as the two were refilling their coffee cups Tuesday morning.

"Why?" Stacie asked.

"My sister is supposed to have her bachelorette party this Thursday night, but the stripper cancelled."

"That's too bad," Stacie answered.

"Yeah," Julie said. "We have a dozen girls all fired up to get smashed and entertained, but now no entertainment. My sister is bummed."

"What was he supposed to do?" Stacie asked curiously. Her creative mind moved into problem solving mode. "What was he contracted for?"

"It was better than the usual 'strip and run,' like I had at my bachelorette party" she said. "We were going to get this guy for an hour."

"And?" Stacie pushed.

"He was going to start the entertainment with an elaborate striptease then find ways to entertain the girls until the hour was up," Julie answered a little embarrassed.

"You mean sex?" Stacie asked.

"Not officially," Julie answered, "but almost anything else. The only rule they gave us was nothing still clothed could be touched, but anything exposed was fair game."

"Is that just on him, or would that apply for him with the girls too?" Stacie asked.

"That's a good question," Julie answered. "They didn't say. I suppose it applies to everyone. But it doesn't matter now," she said disappointedly.

"I may have a solution for you," Stacie answered.

"What? I mean, where do you find a good stripper with this short of notice?" she asked.

"No guarantees," Stacie said, "but I'll try and let you know in the morning."

"You do Stacie, and I'll owe you big time. Name it and I'll be there."

"Careful what you promise," Stacie said with an admiring look down Julie's body. You may find yourself as entertainment."

"Like I said," Julie answered with a seductive smile. "If this happens for my sister, name it and I won't disappoint."

"Deal," Stacie said to secure the promise.

Stacie used the rest of the afternoon to prepare her plan. Nothing could be left to chance. On her way home from work she picked up some elegant take out to serve for dinner on her candle lit dining room table. She turned the rest of the lights around the house down low then changed into a sexy semi-transparent red dress with matching fuck-me pumps. Underneath she wore a lacy black push-up bra, matching thong, garter belt and thigh-high fishnet stockings. The contrast would allow Josh to easily see the outline of her lingerie beneath her dress.

She heard the automatic garage door open, signaling Josh's arrival. She poured a scotch for him and a glass of wine for her. Light jazz played throughout the house. Stacie stood in the center of the living room, positioned so he could enjoy a full view of her beauty the moment he walked through the door. Her intent would be obvious.

"Hey Lover," she said the moment their eyes locked as he walked in the door.

"Well, hello," he said, glad for the romantic surprise. "What do we have here?"

"A scotch for starters," she said lifting his glass as an invitation to retrieve it from her.

He put his briefcase down and accepted the invitation. The scotch came with a gentle seductive kiss. They held their glasses and danced to the soft music.

"You ready for more already?" he whispered playfully into her ear.

"I'm ready for you," she said. "Hungry?"

"For what?"

"Dinner first," she said, "then we'll see."

"Sounds good," he said.

They enjoyed the romantic dinner under the candlelight and soft jazz. They couldn't resist teasing one another with their words and touch. As dinner finished, she asked, "how about a little game of cards to make what happens next interesting? You win and I'm all yours again. I win, and you're all mine."

The romantic dinner prepared Josh perfectly for the invitation. Stacie knew his competitive personality, rounds of scotch and already hard dick would work together to make the offer irresistible. "Join me in the living room?"

The two walked to the couch, where Josh saw two stacks of chips, with two decks of cards combined on the coffee table, ready for their game. "Why don't you refill our glasses while I shuffle the cards." Stacie picked the cards up and pretended to shuffle them a few times before giving the illusion of cutting them. "Five Card Stud?" she asked.

"Sounds good," he said.

"Chips are purchased in a minimum of $1000 increments. Each $1000 of chips costs an article of clothing determined and removed by the other person. When we are out of clothing, well it costs you whatever the other person determines is worth $1000." Stacie smiled. "The game only ends when both of us call it over."

"You've thought this through," he said.

"More than you know," she said. "Would you like to deal or would you like me to deal?"

Stacy knew Josh likes being in control and dealing in card games. She also knew he would anticipate that. So, in an act of reverse psychology that she anticipated he said, "You deal."

"You sure?"

"Why, did I mess you up?"

"Nope, as you saw, the cards are all shuffled. I just know you like to deal.

"Your deal," he said feeling confident. He played into her hand.

"The ante for each new game requires $200 in chips. I need some chips," she said. "What do you want to take off of me first?

"Let's start deep, with those panties."

"Not wasting any time," she said seductively. She stood up and pulled her short skirt up, giving him free access to her panties beneath.

"Nice garter belt," he complemented.

"Thanks. I plan on keeping it."

"We'll see about that. The panties are a good start," he said sliding them down her legs, exposing her trimmed snatch." He started to lean in to kiss her soft skin.

"Ah, ah," she said. "Only the panties. Anything else, you'll have to pay for." She had him right where she wanted him. She took her first $1000 in chips. "I'll start gently and take your shirt."

The hands went exactly as Stacie had planned, each winning and losing evenly with a slight edge for Josh. Stacie had lost her dress and bra, leaving her only in her garter belt with fishnet stockings and shoes. Josh had lost his pants and shoes, leaving him in his t-shirt and boxers. Josh liked the way the game was going and liked how Stacie looked. His scotch and her sensual lingerie made his betting more liberal.

Josh had $500 in chips in front of him, Stacie was down to her last $200 before she would need to replenish. "New hand," Josh said tossing the ante of $200 in the center. Stacie anted up, depleting her stash. "I think I'll raise by $100."

"You haven't seen your cards yet," she said.

"True," he answered. "I guess I'm just feeling lucky tonight." He knew she would need to remove her garter belt and stockings to call. If she chose not to, the hand would be over and she would need to remove it anyway to ante up for the next hand.

"You are heartless," she said. "What do you want?"

"Your garter belt and stockings," he said.

Stacie stood up in front of her husband. He enjoyed stripping her of her last genuine piece of clothing, leaving only the collateral of her shoes on.

"Damn that's nice," he complemented. "Not long now," he said with a wink.

Stacie felt exposed, but knew the time had come to implement the final touches of her plan.

"True," she said. She loved her husband's lust for her. It made her feel beautiful. She dealt the cards for the next hand. Josh couldn't believe what his wife had dealt him: four aces and a king of hearts.

"Damn," he said in a weak attempt to deceive her. "I guess that's why they say you have to play the hand you are dealt."

"Oh good," she said playing along. "I'll raise you $400," she said. Her bet would either force Josh to fold or to remove another piece of clothing. She knew what he would do.

"You want my shirt or boxers?" he asked.

"Stand up. It's time we even the playing field a bit," she said. She slid his boxers down his muscular legs, freeing his already rock hard dick to bounce in front of her face. She desperately wanted to swallow it whole.

"Uh, uh," he said. "You'll have to pay for that," he repeated playfully. He moved $400 of chips into the pot followed by another $600. "I see your bet and raise you another $600."

Stacie looked down at the $500 in chips in front of her. His move was strategic. "Someone is confident in his hand," she said. She stood up next to Josh and raised one foot off the floor so he could remove her high heel shoe. She stepped back down, four inches lower than she was in the shoe and raised the other foot, allowing him to remove the last piece of clothing she had. Josh knew if he played his cards right, this beautiful vision of his wife would soon be all his in one hand.

"I'm not the only one who seems confident with their hand," he answered.

"It's hard to beat a four of a kind," she said as if leaking valuable information.

"Yes it is," he answered. Josh knew he had her. Even if she had a four of a kind, it wouldn't beat his four aces with a king high.

"So," she said, "I'll see your $600 and raise $800." The competitive and sexual tension mounted. She moved the large stack of chips into the growing pile in the center. It would also force Josh to join Stacie in finishing the hand without any clothing. Stacie had $100 in chips left in front of her, Josh felt rich with $400.

"I'll see your raise," he said, "and add $200 to make it an even $1000."

"You son of a bitch," she said playfully. "I'm out of chips."

"I guess you'll have to earn them," he said.

She hoped for this. "What do you want?" she asked.

"My dick feels like it is going to explode," he confessed. "It needs you to work some oral magic for relief," he said.

"That's an expensive blow job," she said as she lowered her mouth toward his long hard member.

"It's a bargain," he complemented, but only the beginning."

Her mouth sucked the bulby head before making the entirety of his cock disappear down her throat. Josh raised his ass in response to her aggressive affection. His dick needed little encouragement before the first waves of cum poured down her throat. She pulled it out of her mouth and allowed the dick to stroke her face. The last few globules of cum decorated her face. "Mmmm," she said. "That was good. I hope that is only the beginning."

Josh was in blissful heaven. He and his wife were playing the best game of strip poker he could remember. He was enjoying the beauty of his gorgeous seductress who just gave him masterful head. He had four aces and a king in his hand to secure anything else he will want from her. And the night was still young. This couldn't go any better for a quiet lust-filled Tuesday evening with his wife.