Playful Pet

Story Info
When pet is playful on her own, she must pay Master's price.
1.6k words
4.21
13.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home to find her standing before him in a short black skirt, sheer white blouse, black stockings and black high heels. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, as he could clearly see her dark, taut nipples pressing against the thin fabric of her blouse. He wondered if she was wearing any panties. Her cheeks were flushed. He looked at her and smiled, saying "What have you been up to My dear?"

She grinned, a Cheshire cat grin, and took his hand gently in hers. She slid their joined hands up her leg and he could feel her bare skin just above the lacy tops of her thigh high stockings. She kept pressing his hand higher. Suddenly he felt that she did indeed have a scrap of cloth covering her, though such a small amount of material should hardly be called panties. The fabric was wet with her liquid heat. He stifled a small groan as he slipped his fingers beneath the material and felt the vibrator gently humming, buried deep in her cunt. And his eyes widen a bit as he realized she had another, smaller toy in her ass. Pulling his hand away, he smiled at her. "Been a busy girl this evening I see. All hot and bothered. Decided you'd take care of yourself or at least get yourself worked up so that I would then take care of you ... did you cum?"

She slowly, barely, shook her head yes. He grinned and pulled her closer, pressing her tightly against his body. His hand moved up her back, brushed the back of her neck, and his fingers entwined in her hair. Pulling gently but firmly, just enough to cause her to gasp, tilting her head back a bit until she looked up at him. He held her gaze for a minute, feeling his own body tense as her lips parted and her breathing became more ragged. Tugging a bit more, he leaned down, his teeth finding the top of her ear, biting down until she groaned and her body trembled against his. Whispering in her ear, he asked "Are you allowed to play with yourself and cum without My permission pet?" He felt her try to shake her head no, knowing her mouth had gone dry and she couldn't force out the word. Pulling away, he looked down at her again. "And I'll bet you think you deserve a spanking for that?"

He saw the gleam in her eyes before she quickly lowered her gaze and looked down at the floor. He could see the blush rise in her cheeks, no doubt from the combined embarrassment of her brazen behavior and her excitement about what he might do to her. He felt a rush of power as he leaned close once again, softly kissing her cheek, whispering "Well My girl, I figure that's exactly what you're hoping for, so it will be more punishment if I don't give it to you." He felt her sharp intake of breath. Stepping back he could see the shock in her eyes. Laughing he said, "You're so predictable at times My dear. You'll leave those vibes right where they are, turned on low, through dinner while I decide what to do with you." He turned and went up the stairs to change and get ready for dinner. She stood just where she was, absorbing his words for a few moments before turning to go get dinner ready. As she stepped into the kitchen she heard him call down the stairs ... "Oh, and you're not to cum little girl."

She suffered until just after 9, struggling not to cum, squirming in her seat at dinner, feeling her own warmth trickle down her inner thighs as she washed the dishes. Biting her tongue to keep from begging him to take her while she sat on the floor at his feet reading while he dealt with email and other work tasks. Finally, when she thought she wouldn't be able to take it one more second, he told her to go up into the bedroom, strip down to just her panties, stockings and heels ... kneel on the floor at the end of the bed, turn the vibes up on high and wait for him while he took a shower. She was told she still was not allowed to cum.

He, of course, took his time in the shower. Grinning as he listened to her panting and whimpering in the next room. When he stepped back into the room, he watched her for a bit. He knew she was having trouble kneeling because she was wiggling and squirming so much. Her entire body was flushed pink with the strain of his denial. He wondered if she might actually begin to cry with frustration and need.

Her panties were dripping and she could feel the heat coating her legs. She wondered briefly if she had ever been this wet before. She felt frantic, wild, desperate ... and all she wanted was Him. He stepped close to her, and she saw he was still naked from the shower, and her will broke enough that she began to beg. "Please Master, Your girl needs You. Please let me cum for You. Please take me. i'll do anything, just touch me and kiss me...." Her words were cut off by his own words ... "Turn off the vibes and take them out," he whispered to her.

Once she did, he took her hand and helped her up. He refused to touch more than her hand, knowing she was aching for it, but he held her steady. He had her lay back on the bed, instructing her to put her arms above her head and to spread her legs once she removed her panties. He then spent a good 10 minutes just gently trailing a few lengths of silky rope over her body while she struggled to stay still, moaning and sighing. Finally, he tied her hands to the headboard and her ankles to the bed posts at the other end of the bed, spreading her open before him, unable to move. He then leaned in close and asked "My girl, were you hoping to get a spanking?" In a barely audible whisper she admitted that she had been. "You need to learn that you won't always get what you want little girl."

He stepped away from the bed, out of her line of vision for a moment, leaving her wondering. When he stepped back she saw that he held a riding crop. Her already fuzzy mind went crazy. "He isn't going to spank me, but this looks promising," she thought and began squirming a bit on the bed. But he didn't hit her with it. Instead, he just ran it all over her body, tormenting her, running the leather over her swollen nipples, tickling her with the tip of the crop, until she thought she'd scream her need for more.

Reaching into the bedside table, he pulled out a small glass anal plug. Grinning, watching her eyes widen, he said "It seems you want to be filled, so I might as well help you with that. After all, that's My cunt and My ass you were playing with earlier. Don't cum pet." She bit her lip and pulled at the ropes as he slid the plug into her ass. She silently begged her body to not betray her.

He knelt across her chest, lifting her head up a little, telling her to suck his cock. She, of course, did so, more enthusiastically than he thought she'd ever done so before. He groaned at the pleasure of her warm, wet lips closing around his cock. He pressed closer, making her take all of him. Her soft, muffled moans of pleasure escaping from around his cock threatened to push him over the edge, so after a few minutes he pulled away from her. He smiled proudly as she whimpered at the loss of his cock. "What's the matter baby?" She wanted to beg, but couldn't find the words. He stood there and watched her struggle with what to say, and finally he whispered "Were you begging for my cock? Begging me to cum down your throat little slut?" "Yes Master," came her breathless reply.

He knelt between her legs and started running his fingers along her inner thighs, letting the backs of his fingers just brush against her aching pussy. Her body jolted in reaction as she tried to press closer to his hand. He leaned over her, waiting until her eyes focused on him, and said "Now you're going to get to cum pet." He pushed three fingers deep inside her, feeling her arch against him, and whispered "Cum." Her mind and body exploded together and she screamed out his name. He watched the orgasm overtake her ... eyes fluttering closed, body writhing on the bed, broken whispers and moans.

He waited until she was just starting to come back down and then pulled his fingers out. Her eyes opened and as she began to whimper in protest, he buried his cock deep in her dripping cunt. Between the feel of the plug in her ass and her Master's cock taking her, she couldn't stifle the scream of ecstasy. He fucked her agonizingly slowly ... deep, long strokes ... Putting his hands on her hips, lifting her up a little, he held himself deep inside her. She could feel him throbbing. He began fucking her hard and fast as he growled at her to cum again. As her own body tensed and exploded again, she felt his fingers dig into her hips and felt the hot flood of his cum insider her, causing her to cry out yet again.

As their bodies began to relax again and they tried to catch their breath, he rolled off of her, untied her with shaking hands, and pulled her in close to him. Laying together, curled up tight, he whispered "You're such a good girl."