Playing Boyfriend

Story Info
Sister thinks brother is boyfriend while sleeping.
1.5k words
4.18
221.3k
76
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Name's Randy, 18, I live in a small house with my sister, 20. I guess I'll give a description of myself, I stand 5'10" and 187lbs, slight muscular build in my arms and chest, I admit I have a little bit of a gut. My hair is considered short, but it's at least 3 inches long, brown and very soft so I've been told. I have a goatee, oh and yes I do shave my nether regions! I guess I'm what's considered a "manly" build, I've never thought those scrawny guys at school were very manly built.

My sister, Jennifer is much shorter than me, she's only 5'0", and even though she doesn't think so, she has an amazing body. She wasn't toned either, but I loved her cute little belly. She didn't have much of an ass, but her breasts more than made up for it. She had long brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. We look nothing alike in the face, but I guess most people could still tell we were related, even though everyone thought I was the older brother, but truth is she's two years older than myself.

One day I was home alone, bored beyond belief, so I did what I usually did when that bored; I snooped. Yes, I know it's not a good thing for me to do, but I never did any harmful snooping. My sister smoked weed, and I was going to see if she had any I might be able to just take one quick hit. I wasn't much of a weed smoker, but when extremely bored with nothing to do, I don't mind doing a one-hitter. I looked in her usual spot. There was a small baggy, but what caught my interest was next to it. It was her diary. I laughed to myself at first, I thought only little girls kept diaries? But I guess not and of course, my curiosity got the better of me. Most of the pages were pretty boring, she was bragging about her new boyfriend and how perfect he was...but as I read on, the book got much hotter. She started talking about how amazing Dustin was in bed...how he knew exactly what to do to drive her wild. I admit, I started getting very hard reading this.

"Gosh Brad is so amazing in bed. If I put my right leg up he starts thrusting into my left and if I put my left up he starts thrusting into my right. He hits each spot so perfectly, I don't think I've ever cum so much."

I started feeling extremely hot and slightly guilty, I put the book back and of course went to my room to take care of the pulsating cock beneath my waistband. I agree with her. I don't think I've ever cum so much!

I was asleep, at least trying to sleep, the next night. My room was always the hottest, and I have no idea why! So I was tossing and turning most of the night, kicking the sheets off of me, laying there in nothing by my tight boxers. I couldn't get to sleep, so I figured I'd keep my eyes close and just rub my bulge a bit. It felt good in the fabric against my now growing prick. I'm not huge down there, though I never measured. I'd say just by looking at it that it's only 6 inches, but fairly thick. I let out soft sighs and moans as I rubbed softly and sweetly along the length of my cock thru my boxers. Suddenly, I jumped a bit as I heard a sound. It was the sound I often here when someone twists a doorknob. I thought at first someone was coming in my room, but I knew if they were I'd see a blue glow of light at my doorway. I paused, laid there and listened; I couldn't hear anything. Suddenly, lights beamed into my bedroom window. I peeked through the blinds to see my sister's boyfriend pulling out of the driveway and heading home.

"What a douche bag," I whispered to myself. He said he was going to spend the night with my sister, but I knew he was just using her for sex. I was about to lay back down and just go to sleep when I thought maybe I should check on Jennifer to make sure they didn't have a fight, but I didn't hear anything, and he left the house very quietly, so I figured he was just sneaking out. Either way, my sisters door was already open so I peaked in. Jennifer was still laying there in her bed sleeping in her odd way of sleeping; she's the only person I've ever seen sleep on her back with her feet on the bed and knees in the air. I came up to her, I was going to wake her and tell her what had happened. I hated Brad anyways, I'd love if they broke up. But I didn't have the heart to do that to her, I just watched her sleep, her lips were slightly parted and looked so soft. I brusher her hair with my hands softly. I don't know what came over me but I leaned forward, kissing her lips lightly; they were even better than I thought. I freaked out when I saw her hands start to move.

She moved her hands to the back of my neck and whispered, "Mmmm Brad" and pulled me forward and started kissing me deeply and passionately. I was in shock but this passionate lip lock wouldn't let me go. Our tongues matched eachother, becoming one, tossing and turning in our mouths, I sucked and nibbled her bottom lip as she moaned more and more.

She scooted over and pulled me into the bed. I just realized how dark her room was with her black curtains, she couldn't see a thing (plus she wore contacts during the day). I felt her soft lips kiss my chest and work her way down my body. My breathing got heavier as I felt her slide my boxers off and release my throbbing rod. I didn't know if I should stop her or not. I didn't have time to think because the next thing I felt was this amazingly warm and wet mouth slipping it's way down my shaft. I moaned by kept it soft so she wouldn't recognize my voice. I run my fingers through her long soft hair, her mouth massaged my cock with each stroke. Wow, this is definitely the best blowjob I think I ever got. She drooled a bit on my cock while sucking it then licked it all up and continued, giving it a wet-dry sensation that nearly blew me over the edge. She could feel my dick pulsating faster in her mouth and I heard her playfully whisper

"Nuh uh, not yet you don't".

With that she moved around a bit, I finally could make out her silhouette and noticed she was undressing. She sat on my lap and began to kiss me. My hands cupped and massaged her perky C cups, playing with her nipples and rubbing her chest massagingly. Finally, she arched her back and slipped her dripping pussy onto my cock. I could feel she had a small landing strip of pubic hair on her pussy, which right now I could care less. I was in total ecstasy. She rocked her hips and ass, it was so amazing, the top of her body barely moved but her lower half was like a sex machine, working everything just right. I grabbed her ass and helped her work my cock. I could feel her pussy juice pooling at the bass of my cock and balls, it was so amazing. I flipped her over, continuing to kiss her, then thrusting my way deep inside her pussy; finally I was getting the loud orgasmic moans I wanted from her. She lifted her left leg, and I began to remember her diary, so I started thrusting even harder and deeper into her right side...she scratched my back

"Oh fuck!! that's so amazing!" She sounded as if she was going to pass out from orgasms.

"Oh shit" I exclaimed. I didn't disguise my voice. I prayed she didn't know it was me...I guess she didn't because before I could say another word she said,

"Oh baby, remember don't cum inside me"

I'm glad she reminded me because honestly with how amazing her tight pussy felt, I was ready to unload deep inside her. We kissed deeply and I lifted both of her legs to my shoulders, pounding her pussy into jello. We both were sweating like crazy, but I think most of the moisture was from her pussy--yup, I just realized her pussy juices had gushed out of her pussy while I was fucking her! I had no idea she could do that. I moaned and groaned and pulled out. I was about to jerk off my cock like I usually do when I pull out, but I had no chance; my sister's mouth lunged at my cock, sucking it til I came hard in her mouth, she made sure to suck and lick it all up...I wish i could've had a light on to see her twirl my cum around her tongue..

We collapsed in eachothers arms...she whispered

"I love you."

I smiled and whispered, "I love you too."

and kissed her head, we fell asleep. I didn't bother getting back in my own bed.