Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers

Extremely glad to do what she wanted, I moved higher up on her body, so my cock was thrusting more down into her pussy, with much more contact with her clit, both going in and coming out. I started fucking her faster too, and she matched the increased pace. She still had room to move under me, and she used it, rocking from side to side as she thrust her pussy back to meet my cock.

"Yes! Yes!" she urged me. Give it to me! Like that." She started whimpering while she thrashed around under me.

I did what she wanted, and kept giving it to her, but even faster and harder. I could feel Cylinda was on the verge of cumming, and I was almost as close.

"Yes!" she cried out joyfully. "Oh, my God!" Her hands, which had been sliding up and down on my back it time to the thrusts of my cock into her, became fixed in place, and she dug her fingernails into my back. Cylinda's legs squeezed mine, and her pussy stayed plastered against me, even as I drew back to keep pounding it in and out.

When she climaxed, her back arched and all her muscles seemed to spasm at the same time, followed by totally relaxing, seeming to almost melt into the sheet and pad on top of the desk. I didn't stop or even slow down, just continued driving my cock into her, until a great fountain of ecstasy welled up inside of me and exploded, as I ejaculated into my condom. Even after that, I kept driving my cock into her until I had deposited two more gobs of semen in there, and I was through.

We lay in a happy pile for a few minutes after that, until Cylinda smiled and asked: "Well, Doctor, did you find any problems in the second stage of your examination?"

"No, Miss Jones. I am very happy to say that your pussy is one of the best ones I have ever eaten or fucked."

"That's good. It's always nice to get a clean bill of health from my doctor."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cylinda and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers
12