Playing Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairyhunny
hairyhunny
107 Followers

"Hello Dr. Ryan" my sexy sister said. I stepped in and eyed Amy's outfit from top to bottom. She was wearing a white nurse outfit that had a low cut top with no bra, a white skirt just above the knee, and a pair of white thigh highs with high heels. I could have bent her over and fucked her on the spot.

"Dr. we have a patient that has an urgent need to see you" my sexy sister announced. "Thank God you came as fast as you did!"

"You lead the way nurse" I said trying to remember if mom had stated what Amy's name was to be.

Amy took me to examination room #3 in the back of the building where I saw mom patiently sitting up on a paper covered table fully clothed. She was wearing a pink tank top, white bra, white jean shorts, and white sneakers. She had her hair pinned up in a pony tail and wore lip gloss that appeared to make her mouth look wet. I desired to kiss her so badly but reminded myself of the game.

I looked at Amy who was holding a clipboard, "Well nurse who is it that I am seeing today?"

I obtained the patient's records from Amy and began to read it aloud, "What seems to be the problem Ms. Canyon?" Taking note mom had chosen Christy Canyon as her play name, one of my favorite classic porn stars.

"Well Dr. Ryan, I came to you for my annual gynecological checkup and a fertility treatment" mom said quickly.

I looked up from the clipboard, "A fertility treatment?"

Mom said, "Yes doctor, you see my son and I have been trying for a baby and lately he hasn't been around. I was hoping since you have the best fertility clinic in town you could help. You do have the best fertility clinic? Don't you?"

I tried to seem calm and professional stating, "Yes Ms. Canyon we are known for successful fertility treatments. Shall we begin with the examination?"

Mom paused, looked me in the eyes and mouthed, "Right away doctor." "I'm ready when you are."

I started mom's examination by obtaining her height and weight measurements. I had her remove her shoes and get on the office scale. After writing in some numbers I noticed mom bend over, start to redress, and put back on her sneakers.

I told her, "You won't need to put those back on Ms. Canyon."

Mom looked over and winked, "Now that's the kind of talk I like to hear."

I loosened my tie and looked at my sexy nurse, "Is it warm in here to you nurse?"

"Sure is Dr. Ryan, this may help" as I watched my sister go over to the huge ground level window, open all the blinds and windows allowing pedestrians on the adjoining sidewalk to glimpse in.

"You okay with the windows opened up this way Ms. Canyon, anyone could see in?" I stated the obvious.

Mom chimed in excitedly with a smile, "Yes keep them open doctor, I like the fresh breeze on my bare skin and I have always liked the outdoors." "It's okay if people want to watch." "It might be educational for them." "Call them over if you want."

You could clearly hear the noise of traffic roaring by and strangers going about their daily lives as they strolled by the wide opened window.

"Nurse is it okay with the windows this way?" I asked politely hoping to get everyone's approval with the voyeuristic environment.

Amy looked me in the eye and said, "I'm the one who opened them remember?"

I smiled somehow knowing she had just given me the approval I needed to subject our game to anyone's voyeuristic curiosity.

The setup in the room was such that if a patient was in the stirrups, the end of the table faced the window for whomever to view. I tried not to think about it as I continued my mother's exam.

I tried to do innocent things such as checking blood pressure, eyes, ears, nose, and throat. I even tried to stall for time by inspecting her great reflexes, but the inevitable was soon to come.

Amy started the erotic part of our game by asking the inevitable question, "I think it's time Ms. Canyon had her temperature taken would you agree doctor?"

"Yes I do nurse, could you please retrieve my glass thermometer."

Amy disappeared for a short time as I looked at mom who was definitely starting to look nervous. Amy appeared with a flask full of thermometers. I looked closely and noticed the flask was a sea of red indicating (from the past experiences of playing with Amy) they were all anal.

"Is this all the thermometers we have nurse, surely we have more, it appears they are all anal" I said softly so that the pedestrians outside couldn't hear.

"Yes I'm sorry, our oral ones are out getting sterilized." "I'm afraid this is all we have left." "Ms. Canyon will have to have it taken in her tush this time around" "You don't mind it being taken there do you Ms. Canyon?" My lovely assistant asked.

"We'll if it's part of the exam I will just have to tolerate it, but first I was going to ask Dr. Ryan if he would consider using any pictures of my exam for his new research?" "I heard it's going to be a really good book!" "Right Dr. Ryan?"

"Yes Ms. Canyon, but I'm going to warn you as I have others, these are very explicit pictures and others will get to see them" I announced to mom with a gleam in my eye.

"It's fine with me doctor, most of my friends live out of state anyway!" Mom said with a wink.

"Okay I guess we need to take someone's anal temperature and get photographs of the procedure, right nurse?"

Amy looked up at mom with a naughty smile, "yes it's just part of the job." Amy pushed mom flat on her back on the examination table. At the same time, a couple of young men appeared suddenly looking through the window just fifteen yards from the end of mom's legs. "Let's remove your pants shall we?" My sister said stating the obvious as the men disappeared from view relinquishing a good view of mothers pussy.

Mom was escalating in concern, as if she wasn't sure if she really wanted to go on with this. She surprised me when she said, "nurse would you help me pull my pants down please?" Like a bell sounding the start of a wrestling match, Amy slowly reached over and unbuckled mom's belt with a distinctive clinking noise.

It was the indicative sound of our arrival to the risks and rewards of the world of incest. The journey my family was consenting upon was one that I knew would be impossible to reverse. I have always fantasized about what sexual treasures mother was hiding and the pleasures it could provide me. Amy and I were about to feast upon the fruits of mom's forbidden sex. Surrendering all the objections and concerns she could bring forward and halt us from performing the taboo act. Surprisingly permissive, mom was initiating a new faith that I had hoped she would be proud to practice and follow. Amy and I were the first to lovingly cross over the boundaries of our forbidden beliefs and if all went well, we would proceed to recruit mother into its pleasures. I knew mom's nudity was only a forerunner to my insemination and impregnation of our incestuous baby. Witnessing mother's unconditional approval of sex between the members of my family was a moment I will never forget.

Mom didn't even give me eye contact as my eyes were glued to her soon to be exposed pussy. Amy wrestled with the top button of mom's jean shorts for some time and feeling defeat asked me for assistance that I willingly gave.

Reaching deep in my pocket, I retrieved a hunting knife my father had given me as a birthday gift. Staring at the shiny blade, mom took a deep breath as I methodically cut the top button off mom's shorts with my sharp edged instrument. Both Amy and I then separated the garment as far as it would allow. Staring down I saw the top of mom's pink panties making their pleasant debut.

Hearing a distinct sound of a button hitting the floor my sister looked at mom asking, "Would you like the doctor to continue Ms. Canyon?"

Mom struggled to her elbows in an inclined position and gazed upon our destructive work to her modesty and partly uncovered crotch. Looking out the open window and then into my eyes mom said, "Please do nurse, I'd like to continue so the doctor can get a REAL GOOD look at me."

Looking a little embarrassed at how mom was talking, I realized mom's pants contained a button down fly.

"Please continue Dr. Ryan" my sister replied.

Once again mom closed her eyes and took a deep breath as I slowly popped the six remaining buttons away from her shorts. Clink, clink, clink the buttons popped loose hiding their whereabouts on the tiled floor. Amy and I held opposite sides of mom's newly opened shorts and gazed together upon her newly revealed pink panty covered mound that she so carefully hid from view.

After getting a thorough look, Amy gazed lovingly into mom's eyes and said, "For this next part Ms. Canyon, I suggest you are constrained to avoid any unpleasant injuries."

"That is permissible nurse, please tie me down" mom said surprisingly obedient.

My nurse went to the end of the examination table and put mom's ankles into the metal stirrups. Amy separated mom's legs as far as they would allow and then proceeded to restrain her with already present leather straps. She then went to each side of the table where mom was laying flat on her back, and proceeded to tie down both of mom's wrist to her sides. Mom laid there helpless and vulnerable staring at the ceiling and permissibly letting the exam continue.

I looked over the constraints on mom for any breaches and said, "Did you know Ms. Canyon we are one of the few women's clinics in the state that offer rape victims counseling?"

"I didn't know that" mom replied still nervous.

I went to mom's face and looked down straight in her eyes. "If you would like I could demonstrate a sample therapy session that we have just introduced?"

"I would love it, please do your will on me" mom told me bravely.

"Remember it's just a demonstration and there is nudity involved." "What we do is I pretend to be a rapist and you are my victim." "I will rape you in order to give you an idea how it feels." "I must ask for your consent to record the event for the education of future rape victims." "Are you are okay with that?" I said as calm as possible.

"I's okay doctor I would love to be a participant in your rape therapy." "I give you my permission to violate my body anyway you want and record it for the better of others" my mother said bravely.

In the exam room was a new state of the art camera suspended in the ceiling. What they were actually for are pregnant mothers who wanted to record their birthing experience. I had other ideas for this new technological wonder.

On the wall I noted a miniature LCD screen with a recordable HD-DVD lying on the counter next to it. I quickly turned the system on and adjusted the bird's eye view to get the best possible angle. After inserting the disc I hit the record button and saw a red flashing light that indicated all was ready.

I walked back over to my helpless mother and told her, "Look in the camera above you and say exactly what I tell you." She nodded her head in agreement.

"From now on I'm a rapist and not a doctor, please tell the camera your name and what you want me to do to you please."

Showing more signs of being increasingly nervous my mother said in a shaky voice, "My name is Christy Canyon and I am a willing rape participant."

"Say again what you want done to you and this time louder!" I shouted taking no notice of the still open window.

"I want to be raped please!" mother said more violently.

"Repeat it again!" I told my obedient servant.

"Tear my clothes off and rape me!" Squirming around as if to get away from her captors.

With a nod in the direction of my sister, I had Amy take the pant leg of mom's loosely fitted jean shorts and hold it as high as it would go towards the ceiling. While hearing mom's breathing become shallower and more rapid, I took my pocket knife and carefully inserted into the fabric of the shorts and proceeded to pull towards me.

"Riiiiiip", I heard the distinctive sound of fabric being torn.

Mom quivered with the realization her clothes were finally being removed permanently and she was helpless to cover herself or stop it.

I again did the same action to the opposite leg of the garment with my knife.

"Riiiip" Sounds of mother's modestly being torn away and her triumphant arrival to the world of incest.

Amy helped me hold the damaged material in different directions so that I could get the best angle possible and to be sure I wouldn't accidently harm mom with my knife.

"They're coming off bitch!" I heard Amy yell to our helpless victim.

"Riiiiiiip" was all it took for the final cut to mom's shorts as Amy briskly flung them away leaving mom helpless in her tank top and pink panties. Out of the corner of my view I saw Amy toss the shredded clothing in the trash can making it impossible for mom to conceal her nudity.

Mom played the role well as she squirmed around knowing she had lost all hope of a dignified ending.

Announcing aloud to whomever would listen Amy cried, "Time to rip off those panties!"

I stared at mom's pink panty crotch and notice a wet spot forming where her love tunnel resides. Mom looked nervous again, but said nothing as Amy pulled the thin material away from her skin and borrowed my knife to cut an opening paralleling mom's natural pink slit. Standing opposite of one another, Amy and I simultaneously grabbed a side of the freshly cut material and slowly pulled with all our strength. Keeping with a tight grip I heard the indistinctive noise of the undergarment ripping into two separate pieces. Amy and I both paused, directly gazing upon mom's fur covered mound for our first time. In plain view of mother, I applied the torn panties to my nostrils and breathed in the scent of her pussy for the first time.

Even if mom wanted too, she was helpless to cover herself from the voyeurism of strangers walking by the window at the clinic. I saw several people stare and point in mom's direction as to say, "Hey look everyone, this is better than a strip joint!" I looked at mothers half naked body not in a downbeat way but as a loving husband would to his new bride on their wedding day. I now could see unabated upon the pink hole that brought me into this world, the hole that was soon going to introduce me yet again to forbidden pleasures.

Mom's brown beaver was trimmed on the sides and along her slit shaved. I took it upon myself to be the first to open her love petals and reveal the most prized possession on a woman's body. Her clit was thicker than most I had seen and if in the right position, stuck out to as to greet any onlookers. Amy appeared star struck and dumbfounded with the actions we were administering to mother. It was if she was in a hypnotic trance.

I was debating on ripping mom's shirt and bra to rags and getting a good look at her knockers. I think mom was wearing her brand new tank top and I knew she would be sad to see it destroyed. I was also thinking of how women hate to see expensive bra's go to waste, so I decided to let her off the hook as she was the only one exposed and probably quite embarrassed. I also wanted her to be the one cooperating. "I'll do the rape thing another time" I said to myself.

"That's enough of the rape therapy nurse; please undo the restraints on Ms. Canyon." "You did quite well Ms. Canyon and we will have to continue some other time, but I need to continue with the exam." "Shall we?" I said loudly.

I heard a faint "aaaaa what a shame" from both mother and Amy simultaneously. I was surprised they wanted to continue the debauchery of mom's modesty but I knew there were better things to come.

After undoing mom's wrists and ankles, Amy stepped out from between mom and the window to retrieve the thermometer we planned on sticking up mom's ass. Mom tried to hide her face from the outside world by lying back as far as she could on the flat paper covered table. Amy saw this and would have none of it as she adjusted the examination table and tilted mom into an inclined position. Mom's face was beet red when she realized she was being forced to look out the open window at strangers while nude from the waist down.

"Keep your legs wide in the stirrups please Ms. Canyon" my assistant commanded.

Mom slowly opened her legs as wide as possible and exposed her trimmed but hairy cunt to the open window once again. Amy took her sweet time preparing the thermometer knowing full well that mom was exposed for all to see. During this time an older couple walked by and stopped in disbelief at my mother's exposed condition. After getting a good look the old man smiled and waved at mom, as his angry wife hit him with her purse and made him walk on. I laugh about it to this day.

Getting my digital camera ready for prosperity, Amy stepped into view once more and made mom move her bottom as close to the edge of the exam table as possible. Nurse Amy commanded mom to spread her bottom as she carefully inserted the thermometer into mom's bottom. I swear I heard mom mumble "feels good", but it could have been the sounds invading our private moment through the window from outside. After what seemed like forever, Amy announced mom's temperature was within a normal range but a little high.

"You must be ovulating Ms. Canyon" said Amy.

"I was hoping that was the case" my mom replied winking and with an embarrassed look on her face.

Amy moved from between the window and mom, and once again mom's gorgeous body was on display for all. I even took notice that with mom's legs spread wide, her clit made its debut to my incestuous view. I think after warming up to the idea of it, mom's voyeuristic mind let go of her modesty and humility. She was actually enjoying herself in her initiation to incest.

Mom looked at me for the first time since exposing herself to the window and simply smiled. At this point Amy usually liked having my finger stuck up her ass checking her prostrate that never existed, but I thought better of the idea since mom's knowledge of a female body was far superior then mine. Happy with the thought mom was going through with this and not bolting for the door, I decided to take the lead this time and pull my weight as the doctor.

"Have you have a breast exam recently Ms. Canyon?"

Mom spoke in her best dizzy blond voice, "No doctor I've never had one of those! Do you think you could demonstrate on your assistant how that is done? It would make me feel so much better to see you demonstrate this on another woman."

"Certainly Ms. Canyon" I looked at Amy while she was busy glaring at mother whom I was certain wanted my sister to share in her exposure to the world.

Amy stood next to me undoing her blouse in front of the open window. Of course I was right she wasn't wearing a bra and her huge tits came into my incestuous view within seconds.

"Do a thorough exam doctor!" Mom cried out. "There is a lot to check out there" she laughed out.

I turned Amy facing the window with her bare breasts. I then got behind her and reached around her back feeling her up melons in plain view. "Please put both hands above your head nurse" I said to her. After some time, when I realized no one was walking by I stopped the exam. Amy hurriedly grabbed at her blouse but mom roughly pulled it away from her and promptly cut it in two with a pair of surgical scissors she had somehow obtained. I took the torn blouse and tossed the pieces in the garbage accompanying mother's ripped clothing. Amy looked at me and shrugged her bare shoulders in submission, making her tits do a quick dance for my viewing pleasure.

I asked mom to stand up for her breast exam when another couple walked by and the red embarrassed look in her face returned.

"Doctor if it's okay could you give me a shot for my nerves?" mom asked blushing.

"Sure what kind of shot do you want?" I asked.

"A tranquilizer it helps you relax that's all." "Kind of like being drunk but you are aware of everything going on." "It's just mostly for people who have a hard time keeping calm." Mom stated aloud.

hairyhunny
hairyhunny
107 Followers