Playing Doctor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandy?" Keven said weakly, struggling to his hands and knees. "Sandy!"

I staggered over and knelt beside him. "I was thinking this was the best getaway ever, but I take it all back. You're going to have to do much better than this if you want to keep getting lucky." The energy was deserting me and it was so hard to move.

He pulled himself up and then pulled me up with him, taking in the scene on the patio quietly. "I can't wait to find out what I missed."

I hissed when he touched my broken arm and he yanked his hand back. "It's broken, and your ex is dead. Help me to the sink and call for help."

Becoming ever more steady on his feet, Keven helped me inside, grabbed my cell phone out of my purse and called 911. When he was done, he helped me wash the gasoline off and sat me down in a kitchen chair. I sat in the dark until he got the lights back on and came back. He had a robe that I could cover myself with and I managed to get it on and sit back down without falling over.

Keven's head was bloody and he looked like someone had hit him with a silverware drawer. I'm sure we made quite the pair. He pulled out a chair and sat heavily beside me. "I don't suppose I can have a do-over?" he asked.

"Nope," I said with a scratchy laugh. "We don't do those. But I will let you take me on a cruise when my arm heals."

"I suppose that's the least I can do for getting you into this mess," he agreed with a smile. He kissed my good hand softly. "I love you, Sandy."

"Damned right. I love you." I said.

We'd be just fine after all.

The End

12